Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

*Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name* - Page 6 Empty Re: *Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

Post by Dark Silence Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:09 am

"What myth?" Lilith asked curiously as she ate some of her breakfast. She was in her leather armor today, about to go through her routine practicing with her blades.

Sek was napping on the couch. Either the guy had serious sleep problems, or he really was not sleeping half the time he pretended too.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

*Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name* - Page 6 Empty Re: *Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:18 am

Graven sighed " Valhimires. They be like Valhs but more of a demon cousin." he shrugged " I think they are just the same damn species. Valhs are also close... but curses. They might have the red eyes, but not the sodding blade that comes out of no ware, and he's not evil, at least I don't think, Boy are you evil?"

Ghost looked up from his pancakes " Does sometimes not doing housework or cursing make me evil?"

Gravin " NO."

Ghost shrugged " than no.. as I think those are my only vices.." he then went back to eating.

Gravin sighed " and sodding book is worthless."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:47 am

Lilith fell quiet and just watched Ghost eat. The demoness had fallen quite hard for him, and wanted to love and protect and care for him, even though he avoided her half the time. She was determined that if she was persistent enough, she might win his heart in turn.

"If you wish, we can go visit a friend of mine." Sek drawled from the couch. He apparently wasn't as asleep as he originally appeared. "She is a bit shy, but I can at least talk to her and ask her if she has any idea what Ghost is. She will talk to me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:44 pm

Graven shook his head " nah, were honestly not looking very hard to find out what he is, or I would have taken him to the Dark druid about oh 10 years ago." he laughed. " I just think the guy is a bit creepy and i like to find things out for myself, as the guy is older than dust I swear."

Ghost kept eating " Ya, were honestly looking for a safe haven away from humans, so I have been told, but if there is a tid bit here and there, about what i am he picks it up."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:20 pm

"We could head more in the direction of the High Fells." Lilith suggested. "That's where our clan was from, and the few humans there didn't bother anyone."

"No." Sek said flatly and a little harshly. "There's constant wars going on, remember? And what would our enemies think if they found out there are two Moarte's still alive?"

Lilith looked down at that. She knew what Sek was hinting at. If they went back, they may as well paint a huge target on their backs at the same time.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:12 pm

Graven laughed " no, your looking small dear one, I am talking all of Myth kind, that place is too small for that hun." he smiled " though it is nice."

Ghost shrugged finishing his food and oddly starting to wash dishes " So, " he said, then paused " you know, something has been bothering me."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:18 pm

Lilith looked over at Ghost curiously. He didn't normally wash dishes; usually she or Graven did, since Sek either cooked or couldn't be bothered to do them. "And what's that?" She asked, in reference to what was bothering her hopefully one day lover.

Sek cracked an eye open to lazily watch Ghost from the couch. He still hadn't moved much from his spot, but he wanted to at least half watch Ghost for changes in his body language.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:28 pm

Ghost stopped held up a plate and then washed it slowly as if he was contimplating something " We should go to the west, something is nagging me that way." he said quite flattly " like pulling."

Graven cocked his head " Something you don't know what it is?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:34 pm

Sek closes his eyes and hums a song fora couple of bars. "So Graven.... would you want or mind if Lilith and I tagged along on your journey west? We don't really have any concrete plans at the moment.... I don't think."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:40 pm

Ghost sat his cup in the sink, " we go soon, " he said " we must, and fast." he turned his head " fast."

Graven cocked his head " all right finish the dishes since your all most done, and I could care less, the more the merrier to witness his weird behaviors, I at least want to feel like I am not being alone going totally nuts."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:44 pm

Lilith shook her head and gathered the last dishes and helped Ghost clean them. "What's so important?" She asked, her hands and motions deft as she washed a cup and set it aside to air dry.

Sek sighed and sat up, stretching. His back popped a couple of times and he stood after a minute. He lazily gathered a backpack with food and a canteen of water, and even a couple of blankets.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:52 pm

Graven sighed " I hope your packing light, because I have the feeling I am going to have trouble keeping up again." he said downing his coffee, " either Vampires do grow old, or his kind is some sort of speed demon." he grinned at his own joke.

Ghost finished the last dish, and then all most leaped out of his skin towards the door. " Got to go now." he said as if he was running on nothing more than instinct.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:55 pm

Surprisingly, Sek, the lazy demon who doesn't usually seem to like moving at all, let alone quickly, is right at Ghost's heels and in the air to follow the being from the air.

Lilith swears and pulls the sink drain. "I'd offer you a lift, vampire, but you're a bit too heavy for me to carry very far very fast." She runs outside before hearing his response and follows her brother in the air.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:00 am

Graven yawned and took the time, to stretch before darting after the lot, it wasnt like he wasn't a master tracker, with a vampire nose to never loos his pray, and all though he joked, when serious could and would some times be at the boys heals. In truth he chuckled darting out to catch up, he had honestly taught the boy to run so silently so fast. He grinned, the thrill of the hunt plastered on his face, as he ran the speed and the power of a vampire, who had more on his mind that keeping up. He waved idly as he caught up with the two air born people, but kept pace with the fast moving ghost, all ways two scythe lengths behind.

Ghost ran for what seemed to be hours, until, he stopped to a dead hault, which caused Graven to all most slide into him if it weren't for the fact the vampire could stop at a dime.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:03 am

The two demons overhead circled above like vultures. Sek watched the surrounding area and stayed airborn while Lilith landed and looked around, an arms length behind Graven. "What is it?" She asked the vampire.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:08 am

Graven simply put a finger to his lips in a silent way to signal silence, he knew for starters ghost never had this much of a pull or drive, unless Death was soon to fallow. He didn't want it to be anyone's he had considered friends.

Ghost cocked his head, all most in a stealthy pose, looking scanning the area, much like a hunter hunting pray. Before freezing and lurching forward to the right at blinding speed.

Graven could do no more than to turn to keep pace. This time giving the boy more space, he could feel something, instinct told himto run the other way.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:10 am

Lilith took to the air again, and Sek scouted ahead in the direction Ghost had been going, looking for what the guy was after. Lilith stayed right over her crush. She didn't want him out of her sight.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:19 am

Ghost moments later burst into a clearing, stopping and eyes full glowing red, stood their.

Just as a thunderous roar and a blood-soaked howling roaring Monster, charged into the clearing. It issued a challenging half mad screaming howl of a growl. With rage and fury of ten thousand beasts.

Ghosts eyes glowed redder than ever witnessed before. His blade, seemed to glow red the shade of his eyes, and it issued the challenge back, a screaming growl as it sliced the wind. It was Ghosts personality that changed, his voice and manurisms growing cold, all most sharp. " This ones soul cries does it not, this ones soul screams it cries to be set free, the sins make it burn, see the sins across his heart, Monster, come forward, for your pentance is Death."

Graven stayed ware his instincts told him it would be safe, and let low a slow whislte what happened to old ladies, and humans, the occasional evil being.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:24 am

Lilith watched from a tree at the edge of the clearing. This wasn't her Ghost. This one was all right, but she knew that this wasn't her Ghost. She would wait and see. If the fight needed it, she would fight to protect her hopefully one day lover, but for now, she planned on watching and being there for him after the fight.

Sek kept circling, and paid very close attention to the fight below. he was low enough to pick up every detail with his raptor like vision, but far enough up he couldn't get hurt. This wasn't his fight.... and he hoped it wouldn't become his.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:29 am

The monster charged, smashing rocks towards the reaper.

Ghost laughed " Come now, seek peace." he said tiling " they all ways seek peace these poor souls... " before the blade seemed to scream seemed to intensify the glow, and at last ghost moved, foward, blocking a blow that would have crushed even a immortal man. blocking the blow with one hand and with less effort than doing the dishes cost anyone. Swung the blade up as if he had born to it all its life, the blade screaming whinning all most begging for blood.

Graven leapt up the tree, farther till he was behind lilith though several trees back " are you daft, get back here woman, your going to get yourself killed have you no instincts what so ever?" he said whimpering all most " that thing is what you and everyone else calls a level S beserker."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:36 am

Lilith was very impressed at the deathly dance before her. She liked the way Ghost's strong form moved and handled the weapon. She smiled scarily at the vampire. "Why, are you scared? This 'berserker' actually reminds me a bit of one of the suitors I turned down. he didn't like that I told him no, and completely lost it. He tried to fight me and kill me for turning him down." Lilith looked back towards the fight. "I think I kept his head for a while in the trophy room back at home. He was decent looking at least..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:40 am

graven snapped " I am not talking about that damned monster." he said " I am talking about the damned boy." he said lurching forward grabbing lilith and taking her back to his tree.

Ghost turned his eyes that unatural red, as a slash later and the tree, she was in was in several peaces. Before rounding back onto the monster.

Graven looked at her " I don't know if you have noticed, but Ghost is my friend, but that thing knows no friends, no allies, and only sees foes."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:46 am

Sek of course saw that and narrowed his eyes. The sky above turned darker, as if a storm was brewing suddenly, despite it being a clear and cloudless day earlier....

Lilith narrowed her eyes. "I already knew that wasn't Ghost. And I could have dodged in time." She pushed Graven's arm off of her. In pulling her back, he had accidentally groped the demoness.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:57 am

Graven cleared his throat, " sorry, but please just stay right here, It can't see you hear, and if that wasn't half hearted, we both would have died."

Ghost laughing sliced up the monster, to itty bitty peaces, but once the beast was dead and gone. He staggered back holding his head, throwing his scythe as far as he could, and sitting screaming at the top of his lungs, it wasn't until both of his eyes turned a sky blue, that he got up on his feet, and and tried to run from his blade, which kept glowing a red. A evil sinister red, something was wrong and had all ways been with that blade. For the first time in his life he feared himself andwh at was apart of it, and stopping suddenly as if he heard something over the crash of thunder, he swayed and his eyes turned back to their natural red, before suddenly turning a very pretty shade of purple, he summoned the still glowing blade, however it wasn't glowing as much now, faintly, as he bolted in yet another direction.

Graven Cursed " I knew it, its that cursed blade." he said letting lilith go and began now darting after Ghost ylling up a seck " OH STOP YOUR DAMN DRAMATICS."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:07 am

Sek was about to deal with Ghost, when some Myth Hunters that had been following the monster from a distance decided a flying demon might be easier prey, and tried to shoot arrows at him that were actually infused with witch magic. Of course, with the hunters being a more immediate threat, Sek had to deal with them first....

Lilith was hot on Graven's heels, and was determined to help Ghost. Her mind was dead set now, and her heart decided. Ghost had won where many others had failed. He was the one who had won her heart, and she would make damn sure he was alright and nothing bad happened to him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next