Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy howl's lazy Abyss's children

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lazy howl's lazy Abyss's children - Page 2 Empty Re: Lazy howl's lazy Abyss's children

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:40 pm

Jack was outside the store, looking up at the sign. He wanted so badly to talk to the one that looked like his beloved, but he was hesitant.

"You're the only one who's talked to me and hasn't treated me like a freak." Mirage protested and tried to follow him. Her voice became desperate. "Please...."

Ammat chuckled. "I'm not always a cat, you know." She pointed out. "But I'd still gladly be your friend."

Alex smiled. "It's cute, and it has potential. I like it a lot." She said.

Ravina narrowed her eyes and considered her options. "All right. Where were you wanting lunch at?"

Noc thought for a moment. She wasn't entirely sure if he meant yes and no for him liking seafood or what. "Would you like to come over for dinner? I believe tonight I am having a soup made of several different kinds of seafood." She offered. She hoped he would say yes.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Lazy howl's lazy Abyss's children - Page 2 Empty Re: Lazy howl's lazy Abyss's children

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:43 pm

13 tapped the crab on the shell and shook his head, he wanted to let he know, he didn't eat crab, and would refuse to do so. He smiled brightly petting the crabs shell, he had a pet crab at home, who needed a friend, this one was female, he knew that, and the one he had at home was a lonely little dude.

Arabella noticed him and opened the door " is there something wrong with my sign?" she asked.

Lit sighed " thats fine, pet humans are nice too."

Red looked at her " ah.... your broken.." he said walking away from her " get your own food, yada, yada... enjoy beds my sleeping space, make your own sleepig space, but not infront of the stove, unless you want your tail singed."

Blaze shrugged, " let me get my jacket, its a bit chilly, I think they screwed up to days weather again." he said as he walked through the wall instead of using the door.

He looked around him, grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into an ally that was deserted " All right, but I am warning you, tell a single damn soul anything about me, and I will personally see that you swim with the sharks got it?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:54 pm

Noc seemed to understand that. He liked crabs, just not for eating. "If you wanted to come over still, I can make sure we don't put crab in the soup." Which would mean just fish, mussels, and some clams.

Jack looked at her and shook his head. "No, I was just thinking was all." He hesitated. "I am sorry for how I treated you earlier. If it's all the same, may I try again? I'll treat you to dinner." He offered.

Ammat purred. "All right. How about a Devourer instead?" She paused. "Do you have a place you call home?"

Alex looked around thoughtfully and chose a spot by the wall. "Would here be fine?"

Ravina shook her head. Yup. She had been kidnapped by a weird guy. A kinda hot one, but weird. She pulled out her wallet to make sure she had a good amount of cash before she took off her police short, leaving her long sleeved undershirt on. She hid the police shirt under the couch before Blaze returned.

Mirage nodded. "I won't tell. Even if I did, no one would listen. Even if they did, they'd say I'm crazy." Her eyes turned green again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:02 pm

He looked at her " you don't understand, I am not ready for them to know." he said, then sighed and started walking " well come on, keep up and don't let anyone notice you, meaning no more insert the proper F bomb here. puddles."

13 bit his lip, he wasn't sure. He tapped his head, maybe she would understand he was thinking on it. He smiled and started to to swim some distance and dived under again. This time coming up with something very odd indeed. plunking it beside the crab.

Lit shrugged " I shuffle and sleep ware I want."

Blaze came back shaking his head " you do know you have blood on that right." he said pointing to the big blood stain. " right so one of my shirts you shall barrow, probably one I don't mind not getting back." he said " then again you might think I am cute and have this weird urge... to want to return it." he shrugged.

Red sighed " do what ever you want... "

Arabella shrugged " I am not sure actually"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:16 pm

Mirage nodded. "I won't tell, and I shouldn't make more puddles. I'm not sad." She followed the unnamed man well, and without any fear nor hesitation.

Noc nodded. She understood. "Take all the time you need." She told the handsome stranger kindly. She watched him swim and dive, and looked at what he brought up curiously. "What is that?" She more asked herself than anything.

Ammat nodded. "Fair enough." She sniffed the air. "I smell someone with a bad heart."

Ravina looked down at her shirt and sighed. "How about a shirt you don't mind not getting back, unless you go to the thrift shop later."

Alex looked around thoughtfully. "I'll be right back!" She chirped before the cat girl scurried off. She had a wonderful idea!

Jack shifted a little. "If you don't want to, that's fine." He murmured. "I know I can be a bit of an insensitive ars who only wants what I want, but I do want to try and make you happy. Even if that means you want me to turn around and you never see me again."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:13 am

He sighed, coming up to the bulk head of abyss " now I swear stay quiet, shush, and secrets need to be kept for reasons... All right no one, not your mother, sister twice removed dog, needs to know."

He shrugged, diving down, and finally bringing up a fish, a nice sized one, putting all his caught stuff in a net he had on the dock, put the crab on his shoulder, which just sat there like it ruled the world, he took her hand, and proceeded to drag her through the streets.

Lit sighed " no, bad kitty, that heart is off limits, " he said, shuffling towards it, " hmm, I seem to be slow... but I think I can pull this little operation off."

Arabella gave him a big look up and down " I don't know... " she said narrowing her eyes. " what makes me the girl a guy like you would want?"

Red face palmed " right... " he said crawling into bed for a nap, it will all go away in the morning he was sure.

Blaze came back " her you go" he said holding a shirt that was well just a plain old shirt. " I am starved you pick ware we eat since your buying."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:22 am

Mirage's eyes were a vivid green now, and she nodded. "Not a peep." She promised as she followed this intriguing person. She wondered what this place was.

Noc laughed and followed him. "Are you trying to kidnap me, sir?" She joked and smiled as she was guided through the streets.

Ammat became curious. "What are you planning?" She had a lot of questions about her newfound friend. He was very different.

Jack smiled a little. "Well, you're stubborn, and protective, and yet can have a tender heart towards a beat up, broken clown toy like me."

Alex slipped in quietly, arms full. When she saw Red asleep, she took the best blanket she had and gently laid it over him before she plopped down and curled up in her little nest in the corner.

Ravina nodded. She took off her bloodstained shirt and put his on in front of him, seeming to have no shame in the act. "All right. Ready to go?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:03 am

13 pulled Noc into a small shack like house, it wasn't much, but then again it wasn't great. He smiled as he put the crab in his fish tank, and the two crabs stared at each other. He chuckled as he started to cook and prep the fish he made. Putting the guts bones, and things he wasn't going to eat in with the crabs, who eat it just fine.

Lit shuffled through a wall ' Shhh>" he said, as he pulled out a small box, placing it on arabella's work bench, stating, if you fix it you can keep it on a note he attached. then shuffled quickly out the wall he had come " Oh, washing hearts after a few eons gets to you after a while, so you start inventing ways to do so with out doing it yourself far more fun."

Arabella snorted " all right, I will let Mr big scary pastel clown, take me out for lunch." she said smiling " but I got to make sure I don't have any work sitting on my bench that needs taken care of." she said walking back " your welcome to fallow if you want." she said picking up the box on her bench, frowing she read the note to her self, but she frowned even deeper, the hinges on the box were rather beat up and hanging by a thread.

Red snored kicking the blanket off.

Blaze blinked " I am not sure If I want too go... " he said " no shame eh lady cop?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:09 am

Noc smiled and looked around. He heard the guy chuckle and just watched him curiously. She.... she liked the sound of that laugh. She wound up watching him work on making dinner. "So... have you lived here for a long while?" She asked.

Jack looked at Arabella in surprise when she called him a "pastel clown." He followed her back wordlessly, and just about lost all cool when he saw what was on Arabella's workbench. "How did you...?" He started. Jack shook his head and tried again. "I know what that is, and I thought it was lost a long, long time ago."

Ravina smirked a little. "Well, do you want your lunch or not?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:21 am

13 though for a moment and shook his head no, he smiled, and handing her a fish sandwich, lunch was nice with some one who sorta got you. His crabs were definatly happy.

Arabella looked at him " ya I can see that... the hinges are all most broken clean off." she said " and its got a little water damage." she frowned " note says I can keep it if I fix it, I don't know who brought it in." she said honestly and began to work on the box, honestly forgetting he was there " hmm, Arabella lets see, should I replace the hinges, or just us a little magic."

Blaze blinked " I am starting to want something, but it might not be food."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:27 am

Noc smiled and thanked him. "It looks nice here for not having been here long." She complimented as she took a bit. "This is really good."

Laughing Jack just watched her quietly. She seemed to have no idea how strong and powerful the object she held in her hands was. "You can't remove the hinges." He murmured.

Ravina smiled. "Well your option is either food or nothing. Take your pick." Secretly, she was kind of glad she got him so interested in her at the moment.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:41 am

Arabella laughed " sure I can silly." she said taking out a screwdriver, and Gently removing them one by one. " See? " she giggled " besides, I am pretty sure, the box knows what I want to do, that and this craftsmanship, this is was totally my thousand great grand dads work, are you a fan of his pieces?"

13 smiled warmly at her and puffed out his chest, then smiled Picking out the peaces his crabs didn't all ready eat.

Blaze sighed, " I guess food... besides miss strip teas, you kinda owe me one, its not easy getting these things out, with these meat hooks for fingers." she said holding up the bullet that had been shot into her.

He looked at her " this is abyss." he said " the Dome Abyss the one no one goes too, now one goes near, and every one thinks is failing." he snorted pulling ther through the opening in the bulk head, walking down the corridor, to reveal some good insite " Infact no its not failing, the tube connecting it and the rest of the domes's bulk head failed. It tried to close prematurly and I all most have it fixed, the least thing I need is those morons trying to get me to fix the doomed to fail domes. My job is to maintain and to protect Abyss nothing less nothing more passed from my grand dad down, the knowlage to fix the domes, you see the domes were allways programmed to fail, fearing people would get complaciant and never want to return to the land above, well they were right." he smiled " so very right."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:52 am

Jack stared at Arabella in shock. "By chance was his name Drake?" He asked. "If so... I actually knew him personally. He was my... best friend."

Noc smiled and watched 13. "Those crabs look very happy." She commented. She liked seeing this guy smile, and wanted to try and get him to smile more. The only problem was coming up with the how.

Ravina laughed. "Well, if you're good company.... we'll see." She walked towards his door. "What's your name again?"

Mirage's eyes widened and she pointed up. "There's another world... up there?" She asked in a whisper. "Do you know what it's like?" She asked. Her bright green eyes watched him, hungry for answers to her growing curiosity. They almost seemed to be glowing. Before he could answer, what seemed like a hologram appeared between them, showing what the surface at least used to look like. It was a forest scene with a creek running through it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:47 pm

Arabella laughed a little at that " sure you were, hear why don't you talk to some one who can give you more information while I do my job and fix, and restore." she giggled " alas, I can tell you cafters no longer exist. However were only maybe a generation away from having one again. Won't that be nice. " she said going back to her work " to be able to use the magic to just create not just fix what was broken or forgotten.' she said pulling a locket on the shelf off, and placing it in front of him " another peace in Grand dad's collection"

The voice came from inside the locket " I told you five hundred times, I refuse to come out of this damn thing do you understand me... NO puppet, and No 100% shards absorbed Arabella means NO MARI COME OUT EVER."

Blaze chuckled " blaze, hat is B L A Z E" he said grinning " God of Death and Judgment, and please ladies first." he smiled.

He shook his head " your answer, now come on, I am to admit a bit excited, Me and my family have been the only eyes on this dome in centuries. " he smiled " Each dome was assigned to an Engineer team, each team had a cheif engineer, and each one passed down the formation on how to maintain them, to their offpsring, woman and men alike, though we lied to them from the start, we told them only males were entrusted with the knowlage. " he smiled " this was to ensure, that in the end, a Line of Engineers could just vanish." he laughed " this would take some time, and some figuring, but we all had it down the science, then when each one of the Enginere families for the domes, actually for real died, off, Abyss was left, with only its CHeif Engineer and his family, unfortunatly due to an epidemic and some losses, I am the last Engineer, and I would like to say " Cheif of Abyss"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:56 pm

Jack thought he was done with the shocks for today, but as soon as he saw the locket and heard Mari, he freaked out again. "Wait-Mari?! You're still alive?!"Jack crouched near the locket. And what was that about Arabella? Are you saying what I think you are?"

Ravina chuckled and walked out. "Well, B L A Z E, I am Ravina." She said, rolling the r in her name a little. "Hm... I'm in the mood for Italian. Do Death Gods like Italian food?"

Mirage looked around curiously. "Wow.... so is this where you live then, Chief?" She had decided to call him Chief for now. It seemed like a good enough name to her, and she didn't know his actual name yet, so Chief he was. "So other than having you, what makes this dome so much different than the rest?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:10 pm

He grinned puffing out his chest " this dome is Abyss.... Its dome is constructed out of the strongest yet clearest material known to man like all the other domes, except it is 4 feet thick instead of two... all of its bolts, right down to every scrap peace of metal, was fabricated with anti rust, anti crosive materail, and diamond coated for exta protection, You can't even scratch this dome. He smiled, pulling her though the last bulk head and into abyss, " Its large enough to set all the other domes inside, and they would be completely lost." he voice echo'd " and unlike the other Domes, its has twice the house compatablity, as all the domes put to gether, has twice the farming compacity as all the domes put to gether, and has even space on top of that. Not to mention fully functional 4.5 billion tone propetual motion motor, and if you have ever wondered what supplies, your air, supplies your electricity, and cleans out your water even eats it every day, that is abyss... Its the sole energy sorse of all of the domed city you call home. Because it seriously has no other way of expending excess. And that lovely engin, when given the comand, will produce enough thrust, to take all that and every one in the other domes, to the surface, and turn itself into a large, floating city able to naviagate and doc any place you so choose, save the moon."

Blaze smiled grabbing her " you might want to look before you fall... " he said pointing to the street 500 feet below, " I live in a house I sucked into its own demention hundreds of feet above the rest of the dome." he smiled " and for the record we like food."

Mari snorted " is that you Laughing Jack?" she poundered for a moment " all right I will come out, just for a little bit, but then I am going back into my locket. " music began to play and mari, sat on the work bench " so it is you... Yes I am still alive, thats a stupid question... and yes Drake saved sissy, but he was only able to nab one shard, and its light was fading fast, so he tied its fate to his lines, unfortunatly that ment countless generations he had no idea. Till little Arabella the 1 and only shard of Arabella I have ever seen, was born, she can absorbe other shards, if she fins them, and becomes more and more mysister... WARE IN HELL IS MY INSURFRABLE PUPPET?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:18 pm

Laughing Jack looked down, grief and pain written on his monochrome face. "We all thought you perished with Arabella. The guilt he couldn't protect and save you a couple of years later became too much for Puppeteer, and his body shattered. Last Jason told me, he was in Limbo, because he no longer had anything tying him to neither this world nor the next." Jack heaved a sigh. "Jason has claimed to talk to Puppet a couple of times over the centuries, but other than that, I know nothing. I'm sorry."

Ravina wound up clinging to Blaze some when she realized she nearly fell five hundred feet. "Thanks for the warning ahead of time..." She murmured.

Mirage was wide eyed. She was awed and speechless for a while. "So... why is no one living in here besides you?" She asked Chief. "It's beautiful here."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:50 pm

Mari crossed her arms " That dumb idiot, Do me a damn stupid insert the proper F bomb here. favor, and drag Jason to get puppet on the damn line so I can kill him myself." she growled " leave it to that moron to think I died, I am a god, I mearly went into that sleep state." she sighed " stupid idiot... " she started to sniffle and then started to cry a little, " leaving me alone with 1/100th sissy."

Arabella shrugged " Ya ya, " she said " hmm, I think I am all fininished." she said holding up jacks box then smiled " and now its all mine." she giggled " though I think it was mine to begin with."

Mari sighed " So, on a quest to find the other 99 peaces or what?"

Blaze smiled " and miss this... " he grinned " hey a guy like me needs all the cuddles he can get."

He sighed smiling at him " because for everyone to live in here, and not just like say 20 people, it would have to go to the surface, it can not stableize itself down here, and its not exactly ready to go up just yet." he smiled " a few things need polished out, like the fact, part of it is in well, sand... and the only way to remove it, is going in a shuttle, and thats a hell of a lot of fun." he smiled " but a lot of work... would you like to go in one, and go outside the dome? the little shuttles can't go very far, they can't go the whole way up. The batteries would need charged, fail, and well we'd die, but being out side the dome, is still cool."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:58 pm

Jack nodded at Mari. "I'll let him know. I bet Jason will be as shocked to find you alive and well." He looked at Arabella. "Well, you are right. My Arabella owned that same box, which is directly linked to me. That box is to me as Mari's locket is to her."

Ravina pretended to grumble about it, but didn't move away from Blaze. "Well, how do we get down?"

Mirage's green eyes widened and she nodded excitedly. "Yes please! If you want... maybe I can help you make this place ready?" She asked. "I have powers, although I don't know how or why they work the way they do."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Mari looked at him " Your arabella is right there big boy, just one 100th of her... and yes thats annoying as Crap.... let me know when she's downloaded to like 20%" she said making the computer joke. She sighed " That makes sense though, why I am able to just wonder freely and why my powers work with out consent.." she sighed " and she's only 1/100th of a person so... she can't be my master... So be a good boy and Fetch Jason."

Arabella rolled her eyes " better do as she says, she's rather insert the proper F bomb here. annoying when pissy... oh and for the record... I don't like Jason."

Mari snorted " Its the 1/100 peace who can at least see the thruth, and hates Jason.... its also the peace thats pissy."

Blaze yawned " like this" as he began to just fall.

He shook his head " ah, no thank you... you can come and visit and talk to me while i work... and make sure I have lunch at least."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:44 pm

Jack nodded and stood. "I know Mari well enough. I think she first said hello to me by trying to kill me." He went to fetch the Toymaker. Jack hoped Jason wouldn't be too pissy.

Ravina screamed a little and clung to Blaze tighter. She was afraid that they would go splat. So afraid, she buried her face in his chest.

Mirage smiled. "Okay. What kind of food do you like? I can probably get you anything you want."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:57 pm

Twinkle twikle little post, skip a bit a head for me, so I can post.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:11 am

Ammat had found out she very much liked being with the mysterious shuffler. He was a sad fellow, but decent company and good to talk to.

Ravina Looked around for Blaze. It had been a couple of days, and she wanted her shirt back now. She walked around town, humming and looking for the god.

Noc had hung out with the handsome stranger more and more over the past couple of days, and even offered to teach him proper sign language. Either way, she started to get a grasp on what his own signs meant.

Mirage snuck out diligently over the past couple of days and visited her friend, dubbed Chief, in Abyss. She noticed he stole food, so she got into the habit of taking food from the kitchens for him before she left her and Noc's home.

Jack knocked on the shop door for Arabella's shop. It was closed right now, but today, he had Jason in tow. Jason had spent the past couple of days making and crafting what was needed to summon Puppeteer's specter for Mari to talk to.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:22 am

Arabella opened the door quiet sleepily, as it was early in the morning. " Hello?" she said still in her Pjs " Huh, a pastel clown, and a wonky half cocked, broken, down toymaker who's smile likes to hide the truth, bitchy great sis, is in the shop room, have fun... " then got one heck of a creepy look on her face and held out her hands " BEWARE FOR SHE SEES YOUR SINS." then rolled her eyes " ya, and your point Mari, I see litterly monsters every insert the proper F bomb here. day, whoopie ding dong." she waved them inside " I am going to bed."

Someone who was opening up shop, and older fellow, collapsed to the ground.

13, yawned, he was at the docks to day bright and flipping early. Dangling his feet in the water.

Red yawned, but made no move to get up out of bed. Lazyly wanting to just chill.

He snorted slathering greese on the master cylander, the fact that that magic user kept comping was well odd, the fact she kept thinking he needed fed odder. He yawned too early in the morning, but the gears needed oiled.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:35 am

Jason went to the back room. "Mari? It's Jason. I brought everything to speak to Puppet, if you still want to. If not, yell at me so I can drag this crap back to my workshop."

Ravina saw and jogged closer but not too close. Maybe her Death God will come and claim this one's soul...

Noc spotted her guy and grinned. She wasn't wearing her heavy cloak today, and so she tried her best to sneak up on him.

Alex had scavenged today already, and was out again scavenging. However, that didn't mean the cat forgot her person. She left a few donuts that were still fresh for him, as well as some fish she cooked and fresh caviar on toast, all for him.

Mirage snuck into Abyss. "Heloooooooooo.... Mr. Chief? I brought you breakfast. It's blueberry crepes today...." She looked for her friend.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next