Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:37 pm

Shuni reached up, grinning as he played gently with the little ears.  "I'm a kitty now!  It's soft."  He took off the hat and tried to offer it back to Gaster.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:55 pm

Gaster shook his head. "It's your hat, Shuni." He said simply.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:08 pm

Shuni looked at the hat, petting it.  "My hat?  It's for me?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:41 pm

Gaster smiled and nodded. "Yes, it is for you, Shuni."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:43 pm

Shuni put back on his head, the smile never leaving his face as he stroked the hat and toyed with the ears.  "No one ever get me a gift before," he whispered.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:48 pm

Gaster smiled. "Shuni, I know you see yourself more as a pet, but I intend on making sure you are happy and well looked after either way, all right?" He said kindly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Shuni looked up at Gaster, his eyes almost hidden by his new hat.  "Thank you looking after me, Gaster.  I am happy you let me stay.  I don't need much, I just want to be good for you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Gaster chuckled softly. "From what I have seen of you, that will not be hard to do. Now. Shall we see about getting some lunch?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:10 pm

Shuni smiled and nodded.  "Where do we find it?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:16 pm

"Well, that depends on what kind of food you want, Shuni." Gaster said. "We can go to any restaurant you want and you can order any food you wish."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:26 pm

That was out of Shuni's grasp.  "Anything?" he repeated slowly and carefully.  "Any food at all?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:29 pm

Gaster smiled. "Let's go to a buffet. I'll show you." He gently guided Shuni to a small, fairly quiet buffet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:35 pm

Shuni stopped a couple feet before reaching the buffet, looking around nervously.  "I can't go there."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:37 pm

Gaster looked back at him. "Why not?" He asked curiously.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:39 pm

"Not supposed to go in his territory," Shuni said uneasily.  "His territory starts there.  He watches everything.  He'll know if I cross the line.  He said no more cats.  too many cats over there.  I have to keep kitties on this side."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Gaster crouched down to Shuni's level. "Who, Shuni? I promise you, he will not hurt you ars long as you're with me, all right?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:44 pm

"He's a shadow," Shuni whispered.  "He has a Golem with him!  He does not die and does not feel.  The shadow and the golem watch and care for he ant peoples."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:47 pm

Gaster put a hand on Shuni's shoulder. "Trust me, Shuni. They cannot harm you." He lowered his voice. "You are not the only one with abilities. I have some too, and it is focused more on stopping people, all right? I can show you later if you really wish it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:49 pm

Shuni whimpered, chewing his lip, but at last, he nodded.  He trusted Gaster.  Gaster had never done anything except try to help.  He wouldn't let others hurt him.  "Okay."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:00 pm

Gaster nodded and took Shuni to the restaurant. he kept a protective arm around the boy, and kept a lookout for this vile figure. "This shadow, where all is his territory?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:02 pm

Shuni didn't know street names, but he knew the businesses that made up the corners of Lex's boarders.  He named them off to Gaster, nestling safely under his arm.  Maybe Lex wouldn't mind since he had no kitties with him?  They were all at home.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:07 pm

Gaster nodded. So... Fourth Street over, from the sounds of it. They walked in and got seated at a table. Gaster set the bags down and ordered waters for them both. "Shall we get some food from the buffet now?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Shuni nodded.  "What is a buffet?  How does it give food?  Is it fresh food?  I like fresh food."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:41 pm

Gaster chuckled. "It's fresh food. Come. I'll show you." He led Shuni to the buffet, and showed him how to get a plate and put any food he wanted on the plate using the tongs and spoons.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:48 pm

Shuni took forever going through the line.  He didn't know what to try!  His first instinct was o get a whole bunch of everything, but that wouldn't fit on his plate.  He ended up taking a tiny bit of as much as he could fit on his plate, following Gaster's lead.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next