Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Worlds Collide...

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

When Worlds Collide... - Page 8 Empty Re: When Worlds Collide...

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:15 am

<I am not Death.> Mnemcaes clarified. <I am Dream and Memory and Reality. and no, Calantha did not die. She was already engaged to another man, whom she loved dearly. I cannot visit, because should I leave, one god will awaken, and another will take over and corrupt all seven Dream Realms.> He sighed. <I know nothing of this portal, but I shall go and check my lands presently.> Mnemcaes stood. <Please, feel free to stay here as long as you like. Noc's room id the one at the end of the left hall upstairs. She likes the balcony it has.> And with that, the winged god left to check everywhere his realms lay, searching for a portal. It would take some time to find it, since his lands were vast, and he the only sheppard and and guardian of them.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:19 am

Midnight yawned and crept up the steps snuck into Nocs room, and slipped into bed with her pulliing her close cuddling, trailing kisses down her neck. being careful she couldn't see him, he wondered if she would scold her yes boy, and scold midnight himself.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:24 am

Noc stirred and sleepily tried to see who was holding her. It didn't feel like Erebus, but this person cuddling her didn't seem to bad. Just different.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:28 am

Midnight kissed up her neck til he could start nibbling her ear, licking it and then sucking it, utterly tormenting the poor ear lobe, fingers rubbing lazy cicles on her arm as he did so.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:31 am

Noc sighed a little and moved her hand to try and touch his. Once she found his hand, she gently moved it to her side, and her other hand then went to try and run her fingers through his hair.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:33 am

Midnight returned to kissing behind her ear, and now down her throat nibbled as he went, still drawing small circles on her arm as he went, waiting,waitng for that moment she realized it was him.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:36 am

Noc turned her head a little more just enough to see him. "Midnight?" She asked in a hushed tone. What exactly was he doing, or hoping to get out of this exactly?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:42 am

Midnight looked at her rather lazily " yes?" he said grinning and pulling her closer " what is it you would like?" he said grinning from ear to ear " would you like me to kiss you... stop, or go the hell home?" he grinned " I will give you a hint which one I will actually do." he said raising an eye brow " I am not your yes man you can't order me away."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:46 am

Noc paused a moment to think. She shifted around a little before bringing Midnight's head to hers and kissing him softly and gently. "Is that a good enough answer?" She murmured to him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:31 pm

( you take us to the next day or something Razz)
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:46 pm

Noc slept soundly. She hadn't kicked Midnight out of her room, and even enjoyed cuddling and kissing him through the night. She didn't let it progress much more than that, but was more than happy to fall asleep in the taller god's arms. In the morning, she woke from a good night's sleep and smiled at Midnight's form. The goddess gently adjusted his hair before slipping out of bed and changing. She at least thought he would still be asleep when she got done.

Ravina wound up asking Blaze if she could room with him for the night at least. The next morning, she woke up a little early and started to make a balanced breakfast for Blaze, planning to try and give him breakfast in bed as a way of saying thanks.

Rin went with Burn, obviously. The demoness was completely infatuated with the demon, and wanted to know any and everything about him and his world. She of course cuddled with him all night long, loving simply being near him.

Nior spent the night with Spade. He didn't mind the small house, and blushed at the idea of sharing a bed with this beautiful girl. He did wind up putting an arm around her as she slept, although Nior didn't sleep much that first night. It was all so new, being in a strange world on a strange bed with a girl like this. He wound up thinking deep into the night before he passed out.

The Nightmare Hollow stuck close to Nina. This was a new place, with new rules. He had to learn them fast or be thrown to the wolves. He ate emotions when he could. The emotions here tasted ever so slightly different than from home. So much... purer. No Nightmare has eaten them in the same manner he does before, and it tasted wilder and even filled him more. As usual, he didn't sleep the night, but gladly snuggled with Nina through the hours she slept.

(If you had something different in mind for the night, you can change it in your post tongue )
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:42 pm

Midnight yawned, and stretched frowning " Awe, ups so soon, " he said " oh, well, I guess you don't like cuddling me as much as I hoped " he sniffled " nobody likes me anyway." he said but made no move to get out of the bed.

Blaze, was sleeping like the dead, utterly dead. Though the smell of food, got him to wake from his slumber like any good Reaper, he slid out of bed, but only in his pj bottoms, and slowly made his way through the hall, down to the bathroom, and peed.

Burn grinned " well now." he said stretching " what shall we do to day little demon?" he asked her.

Spade woke up and giggled softly not to wake him. She smiled moving the hair out of his face, poor little guy was all tuckered out. She mused, as she slowly snuck out to make him breakfast.

Bob was tied back in Blazes yard much like a pet.

Aurora was off being aurora.

Nina yawned and grinned pouncing Hallow, so that they all most fell out of her bed in her tree house, licking him before enthusiastically biting him, drinking deep his anger, and then licking his nose, whne she was done, too give him one hell of a kiss.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:53 pm

Nos frowned at Midnight. "Midnight, I slept better next to you last night than I have in centuries. Hush. It's just time to get up now. Besides, I sense my nephew is around, and I plan on at the least saying hello to him before he goes." She pulls on a shirt and walks towards the door, but stops by Midnight's side of the bed. She fussed over his hair a little. "You are more than welcome to come and meet Rayin. He's a good kid."

Ravina hadn't realized Blaze was awake yet. The angel was busy making sure the scrambled eggs were cooked to fluffy, cheesy perfection.

Rin smiled and kissed Burn's cheek. "I'd love to see more of this world you call home." She said happily. "It's so different than where I'm used to!"

Nior slept a while longer, but like Blaze, stirred and woke when he smelled food. He stretched a little, and was confused at where he was for several moments before he remembered.

Hollow was caught off guard, but after Nina bit him and had her fill, he chuckled and kissed her back, smiling. Hollow could get used to this. He enjoyed being around Nina a lot.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:05 am

Midnight smiled " oh all, right, only because your so adorable." he teased, stretching and poofing on some more clothing, standing, " all right my dear lead the way." he said but then spun her around and kissed her " ah, nothing like a good morning kiss." he grinned like a fool as he waited for her to lead him off.

Blaze stumbled down the hall and into the kitchen yawning he leaned over her shoulder " hmm food." he said " and gee I didn't even have to cook it, I might die of all the pampering" he teased before laying a kiss on her cheek " thank you sweety."

Burn grinned " oh cool, first things first, breakfest, second thing, checking to see if my favorite group of miscreants did get the day off, and then the 200 buck tour of the town ship we live in." he grinned " and then lunch... "

Spade was cooking bacon to utter crispy goodness, had pancakes all ready stacked, oozing with butter, fresh squeezed orange juice, and had started on making hashbrowns frying them in the bacons grease, using her shadows to make sure nothing burned, while she also tidied up.

Nina giggled " so... what are we going to get you for breakfest... hmm we could go stir up some fear in town... get burn Ticked off.... " she giggled licking his nose. " or we can go see Uncle Hades, and he can blow is top off " she giggled
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:17 am

Noc smiled herself before gently taking Midnight's hand and leading him to the dining hall.

A boy in his mid teens was rearranging the centerpiece on the table. He had black hair and green eyes like his dad, Mnemcaes, but otherwise looked like a normal human, except he only had four fingers on his hands. He looked up and saw them. He smiled and came over, giving Noc an affectionate hug. "Hi Auntie Noc!"

Noc smiled and hugged him back. "Hi Rayin! How are you? Are your parents treating you well? How about your sisters?"

Rayin smiled. "Everyone is doing fine. Dad asked me to check in on you guys while he keeps looking for a portal, gate, something like that." He looked at Midnight and smiled, offering his hand. "You must be Midnight, father's other guest. I'm Rayin, technically prince of this realm, but I just see myself as his son."

Not much sooner after Rayin said that, there was a thud outside. Rayin worriedly ran towards the courtyard, with Noc on his heels. Mnemcaes was back actually, but was wounded pretty badly. Not enough to be a threat, but enough to be weakened for a while so he could recover. <I have good news, bad news, and worse news...> He told them. <The good news is I found the portal. The bad news is it is very heavily guarded and well hidden on both sides from what I could gather. The worse news is that because of this, Arbatore is a lot stronger than we previously thought. On top of that, I saw no sign of him in the Seventh Dream Realm where he should be...>

Ravina smiled and blushed a little. "Toast, eggs, and bacon. I made it as a way of saying thanks for letting me crash here for the night." She turned and kissed Blaze affectionately on the cheek before plating the food. "I was going to give you breakfast in bed, but I hope breakfast in the kitchen has the same effect."

Rin smiled. "Sounds like a plan to me. Shall we get up and get breakfast? I'll cook if you want." She got up and stretched. Her back popped a little before she kissed Burn. "I'm willing to bring breakfast to you even if you ask nicely enough." She offered. "I've been told I make really good french toast."

Nior blushed. "Um, I can help somewhere if you want." He offered. He felt awkward watching Spade do everything. He enjoyed having her around, but she didn't need to do [i]everything.[/] Nior went over to the stove and went to try and finish cooking breakfast so she didn't have to worry about it.

"I am all right for now. I am still full from last night." Hollow assured her. "I am curious to meet this Hades I've heard so many people mention." He rumbled as he stroked her side. "He is your uncle, yes? As well as god of your world's version of hell? Is he akin to Lilith then, ruler of it's denzens and creatures affiliated with it, or more like Tartarus, the executioner and dealer of atonement?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:59 pm

Midnight sighed heavily, all most defeated, as if old was something that could apply to expressions, " I curse thee into damnation, for the world needs Chaos in order to find order, and the line must be walked between fate that should, and fate that shouldn't walk that path better than I have, but cursed you are the same, to be above death, for only the midnight blade, can stay the night.. eternal chaos I give thee, damnation" he sighed heavier, proving that that was actually possible. " Words, fabled and faded, tattooed to my heart." he frowned a saddened gesture as he continued to speak, but as before not anyone but himself or rather his blade. " Come forth that which weighs on my soul, come forth burden which weighs on my heart, come forth that which can't be tamed, come forth wild wretch, come forth oh blade of the forbidden, I wish to bind thee, I wish to slay order. Come, mIdnight King, lord of Chaos." His blade, a long-handled scythe, midnight blue, the stars reflected in the blade, yet no stars were out. The head was scrolled and carved, in a language forgotten by fate herself. Faintly it seemed as if one could look through it, and yet it was solid as it could get. The blade itself sinister, menacing, demanding, and awe-inspiring. He Raised it, ever so slightly, and tore a whole in the fabric of time herself, opening the portal wide, to what looked like space, save the golden strands, two only two, glowed in there, tugging one, he grinned " Found you oh god who now seeks my wrath."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:10 am

Arbatore, from where he was in the world of Legendary, scouting his new kingdom, sensed Midnight's presence finally. He had seen the recent development of him and a goddess from his own world. He had planned. Arbatore started to speak an ancient and forbidden curse, and bound his and Noc's fates together. Should one be killed, they both would. He chuckled softly. "Your move, god..." He said softly. He pulled a necklace out of his pocket. The silver chain had six feather pendants on it. He burned it and felt a rush of power as his wings were returned to their rightful place on his back as well as a portion of his sealed away power. Six wings that looked like each feather was made of pure, shimmering gold stretched and caught the light for the first time in eons.

Noc gasped and staggered a moment, a wave of vertigo washing over her. Mnemcaes managed to catch and steady her.

<Noc?> Her brother said in concern. <What is it?>

The goddess shook her head. "I... nothing. Just felt very faint was all. It passed." She assured him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:15 am

Midnight new, and stepping out of the room of threads, sliced through the fake one the other god had made, that was a false fate, and as such he could slice through them all he wanted. He grinned " OH, Arbatore, you can run, but you can't hide." his voice echoing through all realms all worlds, and resounding in the souls of all " I will find you, and erase your existence."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:23 am

Arbatore smiled. Clever... a challenge. He chuckled and teleported to Midnight, the former angelic god appearing behind him. "Who said I was hiding? I was watching. And since you can read the threads of fate, let me show you this one..." He summoned one that was two entwined. Nina and Hollow. "I created my Nightmares, but should I perish or fade away, so do they. And along with that, Nina's consort. Now, I wonder how Hades would react to knowing you were directly responsible for her witnessing the death of her love? That would be a game I would love to see play out." He let the threads vanish. "Now, what is it you want of me? To kill me? I have done no harm to you nor anyone else in several millenia. You can read it easily on my thread. So what is it you really want?" Arbatore questioned as he circled the god.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:30 am

Midnight laughed hard " except Nightmares aren't bound by fate, so NIna, will miss her hallow, and nina will come for you, for The race of Nightmares belongs to death.. my death." he said yawning, " besides, you forget, " he grinned, once more undoing the magic he had done " I am fate." he grinned " and I do not care... I collect all dues from all Eons, and you my friend your fate line, Can be severed with out so much a thought... so tell me, why I shouldn't earase you from existance, you have played with my Threads, have opened an Ilegal portal, and thats just what you have done recently... and Dear little Arby... Baby darling.... your simply breathing because I allow it." he smiled " you simply exist, because I deem it... you simply are, because I let it come to pass... " he looked at him. " so tell me piss ant what makes you think you have any thing to gain by pissing me off?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:35 am

Arbatore stopped walking in front of Midnight. "I have been trapped for thousands upon thousands of years. All I want... all I wish for... is a chance to start anew. This world will not give me a chance, so I found another. Is wanting another chance worth killing me for? If it is, then kill me knowing you have no right, no reason to be a true leader of anything."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:44 am

Midnight laughed " leader, sweetheart, you're too soft for my residential world, its best you stay in your little dream land where you're safe..." he grinned " besides, if you break my rules, you pay" he smiled " simple as that." he smiled " now what kind of Leader would I be if I didn't punish the wicked... and your thinking I would kill you, there are things far more worse than death."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:47 am

Arbatore's frown deepened. "What makes you think I am too soft for your world?" He questioned. "Did you not see how strong I was, even without my full facilities? Tell me how so, and I will prove you wrong."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:57 am

Midnight smiled " Dear, you would do better, in the realm of fluffy kittens... they adore you, they worship you, and all you have to do is pat them on the head, and feed them... the world don't work like that, you can spare, make misery a distant memory but they will hate you all the same... no in my world, it would be far worse then your dream realm... far more cruel, and far more painful... trust me, your 7th realm I would vacation there." he smiled " you can't handle it buttercup."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:03 am

Arbatore growled, an inhuman and gutteral noise. He teleported out of the room. To do what, remained hidden... for now.

Noc had just forced her brother to lay down and rest for a while while he tried to recover. "Rayin, look after him please." She asked her nephew. "I am going to head back home for now."

"What about Midnight?" He asked.

Noc sighed. "If he really wants me, he will find me." She said softly before leaving.She returned to her lonely tower and simply walked through it alone. Or at least, she thought she was. An angel watched her, one with golden wings and a silver tongue. Arbatore hissed and whispered in her ear, things that made her doubt and question. Noc eventually shook it off, and Arbatore left, but the words were spinning in her mind.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8