Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Worlds Collide...

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

When Worlds Collide... - Page 7 Empty Re: When Worlds Collide...

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:12 pm

Dragon nuzzled knock and began to preen not honestly paying any head, pulling scales it was multing off, and tossing them out to wards the tree lines, they kinda stuck up like shields, old battle worn shields, he purred then happily, and started munching on the fallen tree from before.

Blaze sighed " um Noc, your pet dragon is an Omnivore..... " he sighed" I think it can handle itself, since ah... it doesn't have the dimling its obligated to protect anymore, and it just eat breakfast."

The dragon after it had consumed tee completely went back to nuzzling Noc, and licking her, happily like a little puppy. making deep rumbling purring noises.

The tree line reavailed through the dragons shed scales, not one but three monsters, not one but three foaming nightmares, not one by 6 creepers, and not one, but 7 berserk and crazed corrupted Demi Ghosts.

This point blaze had had it " that does it, I have had it, and my temper has finally matched the howl of Nightshades wrath." he snarled " Nightshade Haunt me a lullaby." the area, went black like before, the fiery ribbons came forth like be for, but this time, it was all most heartbreakingly sinister, the melody the haunting song of war, held malice and contempt. Blaze took a deep breath, as all sound was slain raising the head blade of his scythe, his voice the only sound in the silence, booming and loud " and to my world I banish all of you." he growled lifting the blade, to slice through teh vail, the howling winds of NIghtshade as finally her full strength was being used, the ribbons of purple touched flame, grew longer, as she howled for what angered her master, was truely evil, and she was to slay all that was evil. The wind, whiping the ribbons, yet making no sound, and seemingly pausing of time, itself, as he leapt into the air, and with a mighty shashy, sent the flames and all of hells wrath the creatures who dared enter this domain. The ribbons fallowed through, the window whipped in the direction, as all the blackness and night, blew a massive whole, into the dimention of his home, and his blade, Conected with Midnights, Causing a horrible loud and massive boom, that only was sucked way by Nightshades wrath, going so far, as to push the King of all blades, but an inch back.

The massive gate that sprang forth was Nightyshades creation, tall and massive, its purple and black stone, stood proud and tall, carved in elegance and grace, black roses grew and bloomed, touched in purple up and down its massive expense, and everything that was about to attack, was blown through the gate and insinerated in its dull purple haze.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:23 pm

Noc watched the fight with a frown. She had wanted to fight for once, and release her pent up frustration. She watched the massive gate form without flinching. She was still not happy by all of this. She spotted Midnight, and her eyes narrowed. She recognized the other as a god as well.

Ravina had heard the explosion, and had seen Nightshade's flames from a distance. The angel became worried. What if Blaze was hurt in the explosion? She ran as fast as her legs could carry her to the battleground. Blaze had to be all right. He had to...

Deep in a twisted grove, a dark and sinister character waited. He could afford to wait, but he had started to get impatient. Soon enough, it would be time to make his next move...
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Blaze let out a breath " huh." he said when the gate was made. Just huh, but he didn't bother to seal Nightshade back up he knew quite well that Nightshade, had quieted, quite pleased with her self, the flames were calmer then they have ever been, and the blade more content then ever. He stood deep in thought about this, how Nightshade had eagerly swallowed the explosion from that, and his blade wasn't harmed even with clashing with Midnights. He was breathing evenly and stood still, not wanting him to slip up, not in the preasence of the lord and master of creation.

Midnight like all gods from his realm stood much taller then its people, though he could easily rectify this, he stepped forth through the newly formed gate, and glared not amused, not happy, and quite frankly unimpressed, his voice boomed as if it heald the secret of all creation " I see, so this is the world that has caused me issues of late, ware is the Dimling, I wish to take him back, ware he is safe and sound with in his realm. As four the four, that made it here originally, bob the monster who I hear has been reformed, , death's messenger Aurora, and the dragon should it choose, can call come home now, " he then scoffed " Next time Blaze Figure out you can do something before it causes me a load of Grief, Nightshade is limitless, I do hope you keep that in mind from now on... Aurora you have been a naughty little Female dog, letting a reaper do your dirty work... and you spade, for a shadow I think you did well, bob, your an Excuse for a monster, runed or not... and Burn Lord of what? Your have done little to nothing, and NINA." he voice boomed threw all the realms " GET YOUR BUTT HOME! I do not wish to listen to any more of Hade's mindless prattle." Then midnight snapped " If anyone from this world would like to come with, thats fine... I could care less, and you the people not its gods, will help me make my mind, over the fait of your Newly formed Gate, and since blaze you are now the proud owner of Said gate, I expect you to mand it." He scanned his eyes " I can see why this place would be the cause of much head aches." he snapped " Now ware is the god or goddess of this realm, I wish to have a long and mighty chat, about these five piss ants from their world." he heald up a hand holding five peopel clearly blelonging to this world. " and an Ilegal Gate."

Dragon curled into the tightest ball it could find.

Bob cowered.

Spade hide in her own shadow pulling Nior into its safty.

Aurora whinned but stood non the less,

Burn gave him the bird.

NIna whimpered " thats lord Midnight from my realm." she said swallowing.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:05 pm

Ravina ran onto the scene. She had to find Blaze and make sure he was okay. She saw him, unharmed, and let out a sigh of relief. However, as soon as she noticed the two god there, the lowly angel decided it would be best to stay back for now.

Noc looked at Midnight defiantly. She was unfazed by the other god, despite him being noticably much taller than her. "I know not of this illegal gate of which you speak, but I do not appreciate how much your creatures have set havoc to a city and realm dedicated and upholding in long lasting peace. And yet you come, nay, dare, come here and throw out accusations?!" Her chains lashed out painfully at the criminals, and she threw them into hell's proper. Lilith could deal with them for now.

Nior swallowed and hid with Spade. The shy Shadow was shaking in fright at these two unhappy gods.

Rin just continued to hold onto Burn tightly. She didn't really want to be here right now.

Hollow held Nina close. "What do you suggest we do?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:17 pm

Nina looked at him " get dressed and do as he commands before were just simply written out of existance." she said springing to get her pants on.

Midnight bellowed in a booming voice " Oh, you build this world that screams peace and quiet and still clam, and your world punches a whole into mine, and you don't expect a Gaint " come destroy me " sign pasted on it, come on you of all people should know Peace is like cat nip to destruction, it sucked the four most distructive lot to date in orginally, and fallowed suite with bob, and winged she Female dog over there.. " he looked at her " your got lucky with those piss heads, they at least fallow rules, well bob when runed... " he growled " and you don't know about an Ilegal gate? Please how do you think those miscreants got through, and why your world was sucking my world into it." he crossed his arms across his chest " please I am the god of creation and keeper of the Vales I am Lord midnight king of all dominion, don't attempt to anger me, or call me a lier, I assure you... I am a most kind and Gentel god by woe the wrath I will spill forth."

Blaze rolled his eyes cleared his throat and spoke in his booming voice and since midnight was eating sound it traveled " Excuse me oh lord and master of all that is holly and Lord and master of all that is, could you two, honestly invite each other to tea, and dissucss things on civil non pompus terms... you two are starting to sound like a couple of two year olds, Two year old reapers that I baby sat are more welbhaved heck BOB BESERKED IS MORE BEHAVED< THE FIRE BREATHING ICE BREATHING HELL BAT YOU CALL A DRAGON IS MORE BEHAVED." he said shaking his head " SIMMER DOWN< AND BE CIVIL." he snorted.

Midnight snarled narrowing his eyes " NO were fighting like a damned married couple get it straight." he said pulling Noc into him and giving her one hell of a kiss, " now buzz off before I squish you oh presently sane reaper."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:30 pm

Noc was shocked at the kiss, but before she could push Midnight away, a still lovestruck angel smashed the hilt of his sword into Midnight's jaw. "Unhand her this instant!" the enraged Erebus told him.

Noc managed to pull away from the god. "Erebus! Stand down and know your place! Go make sure people aren't hurt, and make some tea while you are at it!" She snapped.

Erebus was honestly a bit shocked a bit hurt at her response, but obediently nodded and did as she wished.

Noc turned to Midnight, frowning. "You had no right to do that. Once you become more civil, meet me at my tower so we can talk." She said coldly before teleporting away.

Hollow warped the dream so their clothes were back on. "Where to now?" He asked Nina. "I can teleport us anywhere in this world."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:44 pm

Midnight punted those gathered there to the other realm " wait for my judgement, until then please keep yourself busy with staying out of my damn hair." he said snorting, and simply just pulling Nina and hollow out of the dimension of there's using the long reach of his scythe, without killing or hurting either of them " I will save you the trouble.. So, Nina, this is the boyfriend you're bringing home to papa Hades, oh good lord... kiddo prays to me when he's done pissing and moaning... then I will go home... damn annoying god." he said tossing those two into the realm. Then teleporting to where Noc, was " Oh Nocy dear.... What's a matter, want me to french kiss angle boy... " he said swirling a finger, in his teacup, " I could just erase him from existence, that's cool too.... " he grinned, "Smile dear heart, when you frown you remind me, a moonlit lake after a typhoon... come now dear, give big mean old midnight a reason your world needs to exist with a gate... or better yet love, tell me who here out of your idiotic lot of piss ant miscreants has the power of my little blazy wazy."

Blaze sighed " Midnight you have soothed my soul." he said sealing his blade up " ladies and gents, our lord and master the great ars, Midnight... lets all go visit death, for some tea and cookies.... he owes us that at least."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:58 pm

Hollow didn't argue, but didn't show fear either. He stayed next to Nina, and held her close.

Noc narrowed her eyes, and did not smile. She sat across from Midnight. "That 'angel boy' is my consort, and has been since the dawn of his kind's creation." She said as coldly as moonlight was pale. "So stop trying to flirt with me. It will not work. As far as who would have that kind of power, I can only think of four of the remaining gods. I did not, so that narrows it down to three, and then two when you take into account that one is sealed away and dormant. That leaves my brother Mnemcaes, and the heretical outcast Arbatore. My brother, while lonely, would not do something that rash without making sure it was done properly with no ill effects on either side. That leaves Arbatore, but I do not think he would have the resources nor power to do something like that without alerting my brother."

Ravina walked slowly towards Blaze. "Um, Blaze? If it means anything, can we talk a moment? I... I want to apologize for how rudely I've been treating you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:14 am

Midnight continued to play with his cup of tea, " Oh, is that so, but lets see, that puts your relationship at a few thousand years old, and he hasn't proposed yet, its time to kick his fuzzy ars to the curb sweet cheeks... oh really, then what did one just magically fart itself into being? " he took his finger out of his tea " tisk tisk, I could have deathy weathy's little blazy wasy go and trapse all through these realms looking for said gate, or... I can just earse the world from existance, which ever gives less head aches." he said smiling " I am sure there is an option a through 22 but by the time z rolls around and we have started to count, I begin to loos my patience, and latly my patience is pretty thin, though So I will give you options A through H, to figure it out, before I said a cute and fuzzy little reaper, to do my bidding, oh yes, and we all know which cute and fuzzy little reaper I trust will live trapsing through that nasty 7th realm after all he fears himself, more to look in that said nasty little realm." he teased " but please stop being coy with me, little angel boy isn't your guy any more, I can see it your eyes... and smell it on your breath... every word you say."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:22 am

"I will ask my brother to look for the gate. If it is in his realms, he would have the easiest time finding it." Noc set her tea on the table. She hadn't drank any. "And please leave my personal life out of this. There are more important matters to deal with." Noc stood. "I am going to talk to my brother. You may either come with me or go back to your world. I doubt Erebus would take kindly if you were loitering unattended, and I would be very cross if you of all people destroyed my city."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:29 am

Midnight thought for a moment " I think I will fallow, not that you or anyone could stop me, but for the time being, you and your worlds have my quite interested, and if I stayed I probably would pluck Angle boy like a chicken and see if he tastes good with rosmery and a bit of basel, roasted at high heat, I am so hungry I could eat your Ex lover." he smiled for he had put emphasis on Ex. " oh and this brother of yours I am sure is a smart fellow... I would love to hear his opinion on the mater, dating a man have your scenior scandalous if I do say so my self, sad to say... bet brother dear, isn't to found of a centries old romance ware they guy hasn't gotten off his ars, tisk tisk, and a woman like you, any man knows to never bore or dilly dally making his... oh no... my dear, you should be rather entraintined lavished and presented with the finest flowers, I bet he just is your yes man."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:37 am

Noc walked up the stairs to the top of the tower. "You will do no such thing to Erebus. Despite us drifting apart, he is still the best I have for second in command, and the people love him." She turned to Midnight and crossed her arms. "And Erebus isn't my yes man! He knows when to be quiet and let a woman think and lead. Now I am going to teleport us both to edge of the Border Wood. Beyond that is the Seventh Dream Realm, where our worst fears will manifest before us and try to make us mad. Follow me until we manage to get to the Sixth, and I can call Mnemcaes to take us from there to his castle."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:42 am

Midnight yawned " you know I all ready know ware he is right?" he grinned " but go ahead if it amuses you, besides, I can protect you from your fears my poor little Nocy, I wouldn't want you to fear me eating your thing." he said " now would I, though I bet he would taste better with dipping sauce after roasted... the wings are a little crunchy." he said as if he had done that before, " but dear sweet Noc, what does a goddess fear... a Goddess should fear nothing... for if she is with a God, who is worth her time, she should fear nothing, but you fear, because your yes man is inadiquate... bet he's got boring in the bed room, oh and gasp no little baby gods to run around, how sad... thats depressing."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:47 am

Noc teleported them there, and made sure Midnight landed roughly. "I think you underestimate this Realm we are about to enter. It has also been known to show the things you regret most, and the greatest sins you have done. Now, I wonder what you regret. And no one is without at least one sin..." And with that, she turned heel and walked into the woods before them, a thick fog threatening to swallow her from Midnight's sight almost instantly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:54 am

Midnight fallowed, and caught up to her " oh." he said grabbing her by the wrist, " lets see my greates fear, my greatest regret, and my greatest sin." as he said that the fog rolled and cleared, a world laid at there feat, but there was nothing but clouds, no sound no nothing, " Welcome to my biggest fear, my deepest regert, and my greatest sin, " all that was there was rolling clouds, and them standing on a pillar, " this is it, and guess what, this was lived last tuesday, and is my home, this... is my biggest regret, my biggest sin, and my biggest fear, what I do every single day, stand on a pillar in a vast ocean of clouds, watching the earth below, while he hear nothing but silence... So tell me Noc, if my fear is lived every day, what then might be yours.."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:03 am

Noc merely turned and walked. "We need not see it." She said softly. "Please, Midnight, let us find my brother." Her tone with him was a bit less harsh now. However, as they were walking, everything vanished around them. Nothing but inky blackness everywhere in every direction. Noc took a shaky breath and actually reached for Midnight's hand and held it tightly. The goddess was scared, but... he seemed to help. "My greatest fear..." She said quietly. "To be completely alone, with nothing at all. No one, and nothing. It... it would be worse than death." She kept moving forward to try and escape this part while still clutching Midnight's hand.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:08 am

Midnight chuckled " so we have the same fear, but you know... my fear is my home, I don't have to go to this place... because I didn't save her that is my sin, because I didn't save her that is my regret, because I couldn't save her, that is my fear, and because I couldn't switch places with her, I must live my pentance." he said in her ear " but you would never have to ever be alone... hush for the simplest word, can shatter mine" he said " now come on, silly girl we are only as going as fast as you wish." he scooped her up " I can fly." take long leaping strides, out pacing her fear, strides across the expanse " you just guide me ware you will."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:11 am

Noc merely nodded and merely directed him forward. After a while, they were out of the mist enshrouded trees, although they stayed as sinister looking. "Midnight, we are out. This is the Sixth Dream Realm. Can... can you please set me down so I may call for my brother?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:18 am

Midnight looked at her " and put you down, to get your little fit cold.." he shook his head " I think not, you look rather comfortable right ware you are... besides... I don't see angle boy to try and doc me if I attempt to steal another kiss."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:27 am

Noc's face heated at that, and the goddess quickly summoned her brother. Almost instantly, great wingbeats were heard overhead as Mnemcaes landed in front of them. The Dream God had large, batlike wings, four arms ending in four fingered hands, beastial legs that ended in sharp looking talons, horns, a long and strong tail, and four eyes that gleamed like polished emeralds. The being strangely had no mouth. When he spoke, his voice resounded in Midnight's mind, rather than his ears, as if having a conversation and knowing what someone is saying but they're not actually saying it.

<Noc, who is you're friend?> Mnemcaes asked curiously. He stood tall enough he was of similar height to Midnight, although Midnight was slightly taller.

"Mnemcaes, this is Midnight. We, uh, need to discuss something with you." Noc explained.

Mnemcaes nodded. In the blink of an eye, they were warped to a courtyard to a floating castle above what appeared to be a sunlit expanse of rolling land, with meadows and forests. <Come inside. I was just about to have lunch when you arrived.>
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:34 am

Midnight grinned " see I told you I could smell roasted chicken." he smiled he wasn't holding Noc at this point "So, I think she should dump Angle boy.... tisk tisk, Centeries and he hasn't put a ring on it, tisk tisk, time to give up and move on am I right?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:39 am

Mnemcaes considered this a long moment. He sat at the head of the table in his empty castle. <Hmmmm...>

Noc sighed. "That is not why we are here. We are here because we believe that there may be an illegal portal hidden in your realms.

<Are you nominating yourself to fill the roll?> Mnemcaes asked Midnight.

"Mnemcaes!" Noc cried out indignantly.

<What?!> He said defensively. <He does have a point! And you have told me yourself that he is starting to bore you!>
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:49 am

Midnight grinned " oh yes, I do nominate myself, a smart, kind, and gentle, peace loving goddess, shouldn't be seen with such a yes man.." he grinned " and he's too younge for her, seriously, and boring and dull, " Eggy darling do you think the curtains should be green or purple." and he's probably all " yes what ever you like best..." pff, I will thankfully argue over what color the damn curtains are, driver her up a wall, shower her in flowers, and show her the world... and in my world unfortuantly their is never a dull moment... ever... by the way, you happen to have a thing for cute by overly clingy baby obsessed, music playing goddess? She's love you forever, and probably call you her little memsy... yes I am trying to pawn of a goddes trying to find love in all the wrong places which is funny since she is the goddess of love... want to date her seriously, she's getting the god of war's nerves... " he smiled " I go out with your sister, and you can seriously imprison my friend deal."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:59 am

Mnemcaes tapped a finger on the table in thought. The sound echoed through the room. <I am not much for blind dates, Midnight.> He responded seriously. <And I do not prefer clingy or baby obsessed women. I have only found one woman I could have even considered loving, and that was it.>

Noc frowned. "We won't be getting anything done tonight, won't we..." She sighed and stood. "You two talk about whatever. I am going upstairs to get some rest." And with that, Noc left the room.

Mnemcaes watched her go and sighed. <If you can win her, you may have her.> He told Midnight. <But should you harm my little sister, I will destroy everything you have made and created. Do I make myself understood?>
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:07 am

Midnight laughed " thats what I threatend her with about my dimling, then I threatned to eat angle boy... " he grinned. " you sure... Death warned me I would never be able to lock her in another demention.... forever, let me guess she died......... " he took a big sigh " loving something and then having it go poof, and for the record, I created time and space as you know it... " he grinned " I am Midnight LOrd of all dominion, nice to meat you by the way... you smell Kinda like my underling Death." he smiled " Oh I don't think I will have any troubles winning her over, but then there is the question would she get bored with me over a century, hmm, I doubt it... its really quiet here, sure you don't want to come for a visit? " he smiled " you might like my death, he's creepy " then laughed " anyway there should be an Ilegal portal some place, was causing all this stupid misery, and honestly the Vale shouldn't have ever pearced and it wasn't natrual... thats for sure, I make the gates between worlds... keeping the vale's integraty so to speak... and you are in this place?>"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next