Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 35 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 30, 2017 7:01 pm

Ashton blushed and looked down. "Yeah... more or less the same thing." He said quietly. "I... I care about you a lot, and have seen you can be a really cool person to be around. I just... I dunno. I want to help you become the best and happiest you can be, I suppose. You seem like you should have the world at your fingertips, or at least a lot more, and you don't."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 35 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 30, 2017 7:04 pm

Tramp sighed and sat up, hugging his knees. "I gave all that up a long time ago," he said quietly, one hand rubbing the other arm, trying to still the muscle twitches. It was a side effect of constant drug use, the uncontrollable muscle twitches.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 30, 2017 7:09 pm

"But why couldn't you have that now if you wanted?" Ashton asked softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 30, 2017 7:12 pm

Tramp let out a hoarse, brief laugh. "Ashy, love, I'm so messed up, I don't know if I could have it if I wanted it. I can't even think right anymore, I have no attention span, and so many addictions, and... I just hurt people."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 30, 2017 7:17 pm

"You're talking to a former criminal who's job was to at the least wet their pants with my presence, and if need be ruin their days and possibly their lives." Ashton laughed humorlessly. "If it's one thing I've learned, is that it's never too late to try and change." He sighed. "I mean, I can't even eat anything normal without getting sick, and I promise you my heartrate would give any normal doctor a heart attack. I just... I want to help you be happy." He admitted softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 30, 2017 7:19 pm

"Why me?" Tramp asked softly. "Why me?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 30, 2017 7:21 pm

"Because..... next to Lex, you've been the first person I've ever felt really comfortable around." He said quietly. "I feel I can talk, and you'll listen. I can be honest and myself, and you'll be fine with that."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 30, 2017 7:22 pm

Tramp nodded jerkily, still squeezing his arm. "You're... I've never been so honest with someone, not since Echo, and not even her totally. You make me feel... safe. And... I don't know."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 30, 2017 7:24 pm

Ashton's face got a little red. He cleared his throat a little awkwardly. "Do... uh, you want anything? Water? Food?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 30, 2017 7:25 pm

Tramp shook his head. "No thanks. Can I sleep here with Bobo?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 30, 2017 7:27 pm

Ashton nodded. "If you want. Bed will always be open for you too." He offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 30, 2017 7:30 pm

"Thank you, Ashton," Tramp said softly, laying down once more and carefully nestling up to his puppy.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Ashton smiled a little. He knew sleep would be a long way off for him, so after Tramp went to bed, Ashton climbed to the roof to think, but wound up falling asleep there.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 30, 2017 7:33 pm

Tramp didn't understand why Ashton had left, but eventually exhaustion dragged him down and he passed out.

Early the next morning, Lex climbed out onto the roof and sat next to Ashton, putting a hand on his friend's shoulder.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 30, 2017 7:35 pm

Ashton groggily woke after a while. He rubbed his eyes as he noticed Lex sitting beside him. "Morning." He yawned.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 30, 2017 7:38 pm

"Everything go okay?" Lex asked, watching the just starting sunrise. He wanted to make sure Ashton wasn't out here because of another fight with Tramp.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 30, 2017 7:40 pm

Ashton nodded. "Wasn't going to sleep for a while, So I came out here to not disturb Tramp."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 30, 2017 8:28 pm

"How's him and the dog?" Lex asked. "Need anything?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 30, 2017 8:31 pm

"Think he's fine." Ashton reported. "Haven't checked back since I came out here last night obviously."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 30, 2017 8:34 pm

"I think True was going to go shopping today with Shuni. If you three need anything, might want to add it to the list before they go," Lex pointed out.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 30, 2017 8:35 pm

Ashton nodded. "I'll ask him." He said. Ashton stood and stretched before he swung back into his room to check on Bobo and Tramp.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 30, 2017 8:39 pm

Bobo was awake but lay unmoving, half on top of Tramp. Tramp was still out of it, his arms around his dog. Bobo's eyes moved to meet Ashton's and his tail twitched in greeting.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 30, 2017 8:41 pm

Ashton smiled and crouched next to the dog, softly telling him how good he was and scratching his head. Ashton looked at the bandages to make sure Bobo hadn't bled through anything before he headed downstairs to get breakfast for Tramp and Bobo.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 30, 2017 8:42 pm

Bobo licked Ashton's hand then laid his head back down when Ashton left.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 30, 2017 8:45 pm

Ashton smiled a little. Bobo was a sweet dog. Ashton fed Night, and got a bowl of water and another of food for Bobo and headed back upstairs.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next