Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

2 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer? - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:10 pm

Milly sighed relaxing then " then spat, oh god, not only did you kill him in anger, but for the love of god you killed him for being right.' she said bapping him on the top of the head ' your on your own this explanation.'

just then, the castle doors could be heard opening and a loud booming cannon firing steps into the castle could be heard.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:14 pm

"Wait, what?!" Gabriel said in panic. He was so worked up his fangs slid out unintentionally. He looked around as he tried to find... something. He didn't even know what. "I can't explain this to him!" He whined. "How could I explain something like this, especially without him fuming?!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Milly looked at him " face the piper because if you don't its only going to be worse." she said getting up " mean while I don't know whether to ware black, or to ditch the widow garb.'
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:33 pm

Layla turned away. As long as Micheal was gone, she would wear black, for however long it took for them to be reunited again.

Gabriel nodded and slipped out, followed the thundering footfalls to his father. Gabriel stood there a moment, shaking and crying some as he saw his father, alive and as powerful and imposing as ever. He whimpered, too scared to approach. Although of the impending conversation or breaking whatever illusion might be taking place, it was unknown, even to Gabriel.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Barbodos, snorted " What is no one going to say HI to dad? I DID SEND A DAMN LETTER" he bellowed " GABREAL AND MICHEAL DRACUL FRONT AND CENTER." he shouted. tapping his boot.

Milly pushed Gabe forward hissing " the worst he can do is kill you again, "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:30 pm

Gabriel closed his eyes and swallowed, and stepped into Barbados's line of sight. "D-dad?" He said shakily, still hardly believing it was him. "Dad....." He ran to his father and hugged him before sinking to the floor, weeping. "Dad, I am so sorry..." He sobbed, and somehow managed to tell him everything, from reading the barely legible letter to him lashing out and getting pushed off the balcony to him waking up and selling Micheal's body away to be buried somewhere else. After he was done, Gabriel stayed at Barbados's feet, and prepared for the worst his father could dish out. If his father ended him, it probably would be completely justified.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Barbados's jaw was set firm, and his mouth a grim line, being a strong, and massive man, he lifted gave, one handed by the scruff of his collar, and began to walk, towards the thrown room, his foots steps that sounded like cannon fire, sounded all most as if the cannons were blastintg he funeral march, as he walked towards the mighty hall that was the thrown room this is ware Barbados the great and Honorable King passed judgment.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:39 pm

Gabriel yelped but resigned himself to his fate. He was going to die... again. Gabriel was certain of it. He buried his face into his hands as best he could, ashamed of himself. He just wanted this nightmare to end. Gabriel wanted to wake up and have everything from Barbados falling ill to all the awful things Gabe's done to just be one awful nightmare, and when he woke, his bookworm brother would be in the library, and they all would go horseback riding in the woods in the afternoon.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:34 pm

Barbados dropped him several feet from the thrown and not going to it to sit and said simply in a deadpan tone that betrayed no emotion " That before you son, is my thrown, and you will never sit on it even after I am dead and gone... " he said " for a king to do as you have done, is how countries fall, and are torn apart from the center and it's core." he then shook his head, and began to walk towards it leaving his son where he had left him " you will never sit on my thrown for you will never inherit, because a king can not be a coward and a deceitful one at that. " he sat now on the thrown and looked down the long length of hall " A coward can not be a Man, a Deceitful coward can't even amount to a horse for a horse is loyal to its master." his voice boomed as he continued " Only a man may sit on my Thrown, Vampire or otherwise, ONLY a man may sit here, " he said " and you son are no man, you are nothing but a lost boy, It saddens me, it hurts me to know that such bright boys, such good boys, who had such potential are nothing more than falsehoods. Gabriel Dracul You will never rule, you will never amount to anything in my eyes, still you slay your cowardice or your ashes bring life to a mighty oak, which ever comes first." he said leaning back " Now get out of my site before I decide you need a steady thrashing as well, For I am fair and just its true, and I can't not stop loving my boys no matter of what they have done or what they have become, but you test my patience at this moment, you test it greatly... " he looked at him now as he said, "Before you go, I would like to settle something between the two of you, Since your twin can not do it for himself, YOu Gabriel were never met to sit on my thrown even if you hadn't died as well even if you hadn't sold your brother's body, even if it was a blody accident." his voice rose " you still would have never ruled, for you boy, were just a boy and MIke was becoming a Man."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:02 pm

The life slowly drained from Gabriel's face as his father beat him down with words until he was left feeling hollow and dead inside. He would never take the throne, because he was less than a man, and even less than a beast. Once the monologue was over, Gabriel numbly nodded. "I understand... my Lord." He said quietly before he slowly rose and left the throne room, head down. His pace picked up as he exited the room, agony filling his mind and addling his vision. One of the cooks, the new head who replaced the one who had poisoned the king, was walking towards the throne room to introduce himself when he ran into Gabriel. Unfortunately, the new cook had unknowingly prepared his last meal as Gabriel instinctively lunged and buried his fangs deep into the man's neck. He let out a strangled cry that sounded more like a soft croak. Gabriel drank deeply, and only when he heard the running of women's feet did he come to with his surroundings. He had just killed another. He stared at the now lifeless and ghastly pale corpse, and the slight stain of red around his neck. Gabriel, frightened at what he had done, bolted. he had to get out. Get out of the castle, get away from here. He felt trapped, and was honestly scared of himself. However, once outside in the bright sunny day, Gabriel howled and covered his eyes, stumbling back to the cool shade of the doorway. Eyes still covered, the dishonored prince slowly sank to the ground, sobbing. What the hell was wrong with him?! And not just now being a monster from legend, but in general. He was not fit to be a king, nor a brother, not even a man or an animal. He was.... simply a monster.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:17 pm

fast fowarding a month had passed and tensions had eased, rules were set, to make sure dear gabe, didn't eat any more of the cooks, unless they were poisoinging the food, that was completely ok then. The king hadn't spoken to him for the first two weeks showing just how Ticked barbados had been, and only just began treating gabe like a son.

Barbados sat at the table, the morning meal steaming on the table ready for people to dig in and eat, and he noticed that Layla was all ways and forever sitting beside him as if his gaint form would save her from some unknown monster, though he had an idea who that was.

Milly poked Gabe, " your looking at me like I might be tasty again, when was the last time you drank?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Layla actually spent quite a bit of time shadowing the king, especially after she found out she was indeed carrying Micheal's child. Layla also seemed more easily spooked and a lot quieter than when Micheal had been alive. Her only reasons for living anymore were circled around the child she now lovingly carried.

Gabe blinked, snapping out of it, and sighed with a slight groan. "Five days...." He admitted. Gabriel had a bad habit of trying not to drink for the longest time before he finally snapped and hurt someone. Luckily, the past two times, Barbados had been nearby to rip Gabriel away before he killed the poor victims.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Milly was about to scold him when she heard, a metal clicking coming down the all to the dining hall and she looked at Barbados " are we expecting anyone this early in the morning?"

Barbados shook his head " No... and I have Gabes feeding covered, it could be the executioner, that serial killer was caught, and the evidence stacks up even admitted to it, as well as continue to stab the victim as he was being hauled off... " he shrugged " I sentenced him to death by Vampire, it was amusing."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Gabriel looked surprised at that. "Really?" He shook his head. "I don't know whether to feel grateful for the food, or offended at being a freakish means punishment."

Layla politely excused herself and left the table. She didn't want to be anywhere nearby and witness Gabriel feeding again. Since then, she had gotten so many nightmares, only instead of the cook, it had been Gabriel in her horrific dreams being turned lifeless.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:43 pm

Barbados grabbed layla's hand and pulled her back down to the table " For the record layla there will be no Feeding at my table. Except for the human kind." he said patting her head " he's just come up to fetch the boy." he laughed a little " though I think he's a bit freaked and put off about the whole thing himself."

Milly laughed a little " oh I was a bit ah, queezy there for a moment because my trail of thought was going down the same lines as Laylas."

The clicking was getting closer but still pretty far from the dinning hall

Barbados smiled " Lets just enjoy the people food, while its warm shall we " he said patting Layla on the head " besides, I am sure your wanting to eat more then the birds share you have."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Layla looked down at her plate. To be honest, she didn't want to eat anything, but she had to make sure that her child would be healthy and strong, so she simply nodded and sat back down. Once the blessing for the meal was given, she quietly started to eat.

Gabriel lightly kissed Milly's cheek. "I do not want to put you through seeing that." He said honestly, and left it at that as he ate. He found out he preferred meat at least a lot rarer now. Still cooked, but rare over done. Interesting. "Other than the criminal, what else is planned for today?" he asked his father curiously. Gabriel had just barely started to act more like his old self again, and so his curiosity returned.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Barbados was about to speak, but the clicking had gotten louder, and so he stopped puzzled had someone let a horse run through his halls.

Milly looked just as confused but said nothing ready for what ever was to come through that door.

The clicking had gotten louder the closer it had become as if someone was making a conscious effort to be heard before seen, all most as if each footfall was slammed into the castle floor.

The doors were not opened by a castle guard or the Executioner, but mearly blown up with quite amount of force.

A very tall, man waring a Undertakers wide brimmed black hat, the skull and cross bones of the traid in silver settled on the ribbon that rapped its way around. A long grave diggers coat, that touched the floor, a trentch made of leather with a sharp silver studded hood, no shirt, coat completely opene, waring black pants the belt buckle of a sword and dagger, giving way to it have been previously owned by a bandit, and boots one could only assume came from the same bandit, since the spurs were what was clicking, His handsome face was framed by slightly longer hair than what he normally wore, it eyes cold and steely with foaming rage, and a deadly spinster stare adorned his gaze, but all and all this Angel of death that stood before them, bore Mike's face, and it was as if he had never died, he held up a hand to silence the people in the room, before, using Mikael's voice ha purred through the anger and agitation was still in his voice " The name Is Abaddon Vladimir, and before anyone gets snippy with me, I have had a great long deal of time to think that over and I simply can't and won't stand to have the same last names as that Coward, lastly since I have reinvented all 13 levels of hell I consider myself in truth Abandon forced to guard the gates so the Devil can't escape. I can be an Angel or the devil, your pick, but at the moment, the only damn thing I want to hear, is, the beating of my own damn heart, well the rest of you stew in your own idiocies."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:13 pm

Gabriel looked beyond shocked and had half stood as Abadon entered, but froze there when he saw who it was. "B-brother?" He choked out shakily. Admittedly, he hadn't heard half of what Abadon had said, just taking in the image of his twin once more. 

Layla whimpered and hid behind Barbados. This had to be another cruel dream, another sick hallucination. Micheal was dead and gone, or else he would have returned sooner. This was just another monster wearing her husband's face.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:25 pm

Barbados raised an eye " So as a father, I have to ask, were in sans hell have you been the boy."

Abaddon pulled out a chair, sat in it, then let out a long breath " Oh, a little of that, a little of this, lots of pitchforks and torches, and an extremely itchy chest, you father are looking terribly well for being dead." it was clear as he squared off his shoulders that someplace along the way he had lost what was left of his boy ways and was replaced by a man. He crossed his legs " not to mention I had to go a bit of shopping, and did I mention I was seriously not even in the kingdom." he shrugged " and did you know getting beat over the head with a broom because you asked for some water, is customary in Slovenia "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:31 pm

It was at that point that Layla left the room. She couldn't take it. She ran all the way to her room and closed and locked the door. That... that wasn't her Micheal. That "Abadon" was not the Micheal she fell in love with, even if he wore the same face.

Gabriel couldn't help but keep staring at his brother, even after he slowly sank back down. Of course he had searched for Micheal's grave, but with no results. The bandits had long since either left the country, or left the ones carrying the coffin before Gabriel could encounter them. "Micheal......" He had noticed his brother hadn't even so much as looked at him yet, and that tore his heart apart all over again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Barbados nodded " I see, and what do you plan on doing now?"

Abaddon rose smiling sweetly " Going to find my Laylay cuddle and take a sodding nap, oh and put on clothing that you know is mine... and contining to ignore the vampire, and as seeing that came back as a vampire, I don't think I need to explain, now my new tastes.. oh your executioner is going to be late, I felt a bit peckish on the way up. " he said grabbing an apple and sunk his teeth into it, as he turned to leave swallowing " they tend to take ten or 12 minuets to recover from the inital shock." he said stalking out of the room.

Milly blinked " wait, did he just imply he had fed, and that the man he fed on is alive?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:42 pm

Gabriel was just as surprised. "I... I suppose it's possible, if you feed often, but I haven't been able to control it that well." Gabriel internally felt worse. It seemed his twin would always be better than him now.

Layla sat with her back against her locked door and cried. She had no clue what to think. That.... thing, that looked like Micheal... that was a vampire. The same thing as Gabriel. The same thing that relentlessly killed to live. That couldn't be the same sweet, gentle Micheal she had fallen in love with. She simply couldn't and wouldn't believe it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:14 pm

Barbados rose an eyebrow " What I would like to know is why his eyes aren't red like yours." he cocked his head to the side " thats odd don'tyou think Gabe?"

Milly nodded " come to think of it, why isn't his like yours?"

Abaddon easily found her, knocking softly on the door " laylay you know our room is one door down the hall, and ah, laylay, open the door, I want to cuddle." he said " maybe after I change into my clothing, we can curl up by the fire, under a soft warm blanket, and you can put your head on my chest like you use to do, and I will read you a story till we both fall asleep." he said softly " its all i have wanted since i woke up... come out come out my princess."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:26 pm

Gabriel shook his head. "I honestly don't know. I barely know what I am, let alone what I'm suppose to do or how to act." he sighed. Gabe felt like even more of a waste of space now as he stabbed his eggs.

Layla sat on her bed and hugged her knees to her chest. "This isn't happening... this isn't real... this isn't real..... he's dead, this isn't real....." She repeated over and over again, as it it would be true the more times she said it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:37 pm

Milly sighed " oh dear, I just realized dear Layla might begoing through the omg he's dead phase right now.."

Barbados looked at Gabe " this could be problematic, and its a good chance, that well I would prepare yourself." he said calmly.

Abaddon took a long and steady breath and slid down the door, he could all most feel her warmth on the other side and he said tenderly full of love and understanding " Laylay Yes I am dead, but I am real, that thing I have to admit is my twin is real, that makes me real doesn't it? That or the entire house is going collectivly crazy and in that case, please for the love of all that is holly hug your crazy hallicination before it burst out crying, I just want my laylay, I just want to hold her, to love her, to just be... please sweety, I know I am dead, trust me its painfully clear I am dead, But I am not a monster, and I would never hurt you."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next