Peaceful Wolf

A Place dedicated to being Calm, and peaceful.

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

Darkness Laughing

Re: Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:53 am

Gabriel yelped some, and apologized every time Milly hit him. He didn't fight her, and let her sit on his head. "Milly?" He asked, voice muffled some by the pillow.

Layla whined as she checked every room for her beloved Micheal. He was here, he had to be here! Gabriel was here, so why couldn't she find Micheal?
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:57 am

Milly sat there, then giggled " I just beat the Crap out of a vampire with a pillow, and I am sitting on his head." she started to laugh " I am sitting on a vampires head... " she laughed a little " What do you want gabe, your still being punshed for being an idiot."

Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:02 am

"Can... do you still want to be with me?" Gabriel asked. He wanted to say he desperately needed her, but wasn't sure if she would even want to be with him. 

Layla returned after searching the whole castle, panting. "Wh-where's Micheal?" She asked innocently. She seemed halfway alive now that she had the hope her beloved was back.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:08 am

Milly sighed " Mikes joined a ragtag band of bandits, Layla." she said " because this dumb ars woke up and thought Mike needed to see the world outside the castle grounds... coffin and all are roaming god only knows where... in a band of ragtag bandits.... " she got up handed her the pillow " You have permission to beat my Vampire Husband to a somewhat bloody pulp." She glared at him " I am still mad at you, first your a dumb ars, second you die, third you are a dumb ars again... god Gabe, but your still cute... so the least you can do is take it like a man while Layla beats the Crap out of you."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:14 am

The fragile light that had reappeared in Layla's eyes died again. She didn't beat Gabriel up, but instead sank to the floor and cried into the pillow. No.... that... that wasn't fair!

Gabriel sighed a little. "Milly...." He asked. "Can you please let me up? This angle is starting to make my neck hurt..."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:21 am

Milly got up and sat beside Layla and pulled her into her arms " shh, we'll find mike, I am sure those mean nasty bandits will have gotten tired and buried him someplace, and I will make sure he gets home, and in a nice plot, or maybe he's just a late riser and will wake up to rip out their throats, because bandits are nasty."

Meanwhile far far away, nope Mikes still dead Razz
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:25 am

Gabriel sat up and cracked his neck with a wince. Ouch. That only hurt a lot, but the popping made it feel a bit better.

Layla hugged Milly and continued to cry. "It's not fair..." She sobbed. "It's not fair... Micheal and I were going to have a family and everything..."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:30 am

Milly hugged Layla tightly " thats because gabe you broke your neck, and your back." she sighed a bit " shhh Layla, Maybe you started a family before Mike died." she said stroking her hair " you could be pregnant." she said holding her close " and then, you will still have your family... I am so sorry sweet heart... but maybe Mikes just a slow riser, maybe Mike's a vampire too, and he will come back eventually." she said stroking her hair " shhh, just think your either pregnant or Mikes a heavy sleeper."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:34 am

"That explains why they're sore..." Gabriel said with a sigh. Other than that, he remained quiet. He didn't think anything he could say would help.

Layla lightly places a hand on her stomach and looks down. "I hope your right." She says softly, about both topics. "If I am with child... I want them to have a father."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:38 am

Milly grinned " there, something to look forward too. " she said hugging her " now in the mean time, lets practicing trianing that vampire.... so that when mike shows up, we can house break him." she said grinning " I think you can train a vampire, to not be so bity."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:41 am

Gabriel raised an eyebrow. "House break? Uh, aren't I already housebroken? Or do you mean my, uh, new diet?"
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:53 am

Milly looked at him " that, and you know, working on not scaring poor girls half to death." she said glaring at him " and fitting in a bit." She smiled " well its late, and tomorrow is going to be just as insert the proper F bomb here. up when we get up, so lets all get some sleep, and layla, tomorrow night, I am making Gabe, make it up to you so how.. " she kissed the top of her head " Mikes just a slow riser." she said " I am sure of it, he did technically on a tecknaclaity accidently did kill his brother gabe here... so maybe the cosmos and the family curse, punshed him too." she said " just maybe in a cuter flufier way." she said poking gabe " he's more of a wolf, and mike probably will be a puppy dog. " she said " come on wolfgang... time for bead so heal boy."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:00 am

Gabriel blinked and nodded. He followed Milly obediently. Once out of earshot of Layla, Gabe asked his question. "How am I going to make it up to Layla?"

Once Milly and Gabriel were gone. Layla went to her mirror and lifted her shirt to examine her belly. Was there a child there? Would there be one? She sighed a little. In case Micheal really was gone, she had already decided to name her son Micheal, should she have a boy, and should she be pregnant.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:05 am

Milly shook her head " nope, not a damn clue." she said then snorted " all right I guess you can sleep in the bed, but keep your fangs ware I can see em."

mean while......

Mike was still dead in a far far away place, laying in his coffin which was sitting in the grass, poor helpless dead assed mike sitting waiting for the two bandits to stop digging in the Criminals grave yard on the outskirts of the small decent town. The grave would be his.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:07 am

"You... want me to keep the fangs out?" Gabriel asked. A flicker of fear flashed across his face. "I think I should keep them in. I... I don't want to accidentally hurt you."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:18 am

Milly sighed " not what I meant fang boy." she said opening up the door and crawling into the bed " Definitely not what I meant." she said shaking her head " silly vampire."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:21 am

Gabriel hesitated before he tried to crawl into bed with Milly. He wanted her close to badly. Just to cuddle and hold her familiar figure near. He needed her, and now he needed her close.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:37 pm

Milly snorted " bite me big boy, and so help me, I will rise again, just to dust you with me." she said poking him but cuddled into him all the same " you big stupid meany."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Gabriel nodded in agreement and held Milly close, burying his face in her hair. He was shaking, still unsure what to think or do. Gabriel guessed... he had to lead now somehow? He wasn't sure how he could. Not... not without Micheal. Micheal had always been more book smart. "Milly?" He asked, tears in his voice. "I... I miss Micheal...." He sobbed.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:05 pm

Milly sighed " If only you would have thought about missing him before instead of after." she said sighing " you really are a silly vampire, " she said rolling over and kissing him " silly silly vampire... least your still a handsome man." she said then patted his head " it will be ok... Mix will come back I am sure soon, probably tomorrow morning, that letter was posted a while ago.... and well we can have Mix I don't know, attempt to figure out what the hell is going on, which begs to wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea to go hunt Mike's corps up."

Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Gabriel nodded a little. "Mix will know what to do. Tomorrow, I'll see if I can find Micheal." he promised quietly. He was still crying some, and clung to Milly like his life depended on it. "His... his last words to me were, 'good brothers don't strike out in anger.' If only he told me that sooner..."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Milly looked at him " You wouldn't have listened to him anyway." she said. Kissed his nose " now see about willing your vampy self to sleep, big day tomorrow, and I have to figure out how to explain to an entire kingdom their idiot prince is a godforsaken Vampire, or at least the castle staff, because we were waiting till after you were buried to tell people you died."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:21 pm

Gabriel sniffled, but nodded and cuddled close to Milly. "Good plan..." He said softly. "And hopefully.... Mix will have news of father's last orders?"
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:29 pm

fast foward to the morning...

milly poked gabe in the chest, yep he was still there, still very much a vampire, and still cute she decided but the head ache to come was going to be well a head ache.

mix's party was in view of the castle.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:32 pm

Gabriel groaned and woke. He blearily opened his red eyes and sat up, popping his neck and back pretty solidly. That felt better already. He winced at the bright light filtering through the windows. "That's going to take some getting used to..." he murmured. "Shall we try and act like everything's normal and go to breakfast?" Before Milly could answer, Layla knocked on their door, and spoke through it. "Mix's party has just been spotted and... and King Barbados is riding with them. Like, riding riding. He's alive." Gabriel's eyes widened and he looked mortified.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:33 am