Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 35 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:04 pm

Ally happily chatted with Shuni. She stuttered a little, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it usually was, and the short scientist clearly had a love and knowledge about cats.

Gaster smiled. "Yes ma'am." A thought occurred to him. "Ah, I've been rude. I know your name, but haven't told you mine yet." He holds out a hand and smiles at Geena. "I'm Gaster. Dr. William D. Gaster."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 35 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:10 pm

Shuni was in love.  Madly in love with this absolutely amazing person.  She liked cats!  And she knew her stuff!

Geena arched a brow and chuckled, accepting his hand.  He was rather charming for a possible stalker.  "It's nice to meet you, Doctor William D. Gaster."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:15 pm

Ally was glad she found another cat fanatic. "O-oh! H-have you ever s-seen a movie called Th-The Aristocats? I-I think you'd like that o-one."

Gaster smiled at her. "Pleasure's mine. Oh, and the boys say hi back." He told her.

~

Ashton smiled. "It sounds weird and probably horribly cliche, but while I was making my rounds, some thugs who strayed into your territory by mistake were mugging this old lady. I got them to stop, and they ran when they realized I wasn't going to take their Crap. The old lady was so thankful she gave me seventy-five bucks. I decided to get this for you, and the rest here is the leftovers after I got my breakfast." He handed Lex almost fifty dollars in bills.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:20 pm

Shuni shook his head.  "I have never seen a movie.  What is it like?"

"Sweet things," Geena smiled fondly.  "I'll be glad to see them if you bring them in again.  Oh, did you want that coffee?"

~

Lex let out a low whistle, taking the money.  "Maybe we're in the wrong business, eh, Ashton?" he chuckled, pocketing it.  He took the box and sat down, beginning the horrible process of trying to decide which to eat first.  "Get yourself something good?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:25 pm

Ally lead Shuni in her office and sat him down on the chair and pulled up The Aristocats on her computer. "J-just watch." She instructed. "Th-that's all y-you do."

Gaster smiled. "Yes please. And I will probably have to sometime. Shuni at the least seemed fond of you, the sweet little guy."

~

Ashton smiled. "I got me some bacon and ate it already. I don't think those guys from out of the territory will hunt here again. or mug old ladies either. She seemed pretty nice. Maybe I could point her out to you, and we can both try and protect her, especially if she pays us each time."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:31 pm

Shuni obeyed and watched.  He was hooked.  He really got into the movie, forgetting he world existed as he watched avidly, laughing and growing worried at all the right places.

"He did look like a cutie," Geena chuckled.  "I'll get that coffee for you."  She walked off, heading to get the hot beverage.

~

"She'd have to be plenty loaded to pay us each time, but 75 bucks buys her a few free trips through here," Lex agreed, finally settling on one.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:35 pm

Ally went to work, and asked Sam to check on Shuni now and then as he watched the movie about high class cats and a blues singing alley cat.

Gaster smiled and thanked her before looking down. He strummed his fingers nervously as he thought.

~

Ashton smiled. "All right. Want to do a round together before I start patrolling Fourth all day today?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:38 pm

Geena soon returned.  "Here you go!  One cup of piping hot coffee!"

~

"Sure."  Lex sucked his sticky fingers happily.  "This is some fine sweets you scored here!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:45 pm

Gaster smiled and thanked her, adding just a little sugar before he drank it. He wanted to ask Geena so many questions, but he didn't want to be too forward and scare her away. And that thought made him nervous. And so, he tapped his fingers.

~

Ashton grinned. "And with that extra money, we should be able to eat well for a while, won't we?" He was glad Lex was pleased. He really was a pretty decent person when he was in a good mood.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:52 pm

"Are you composing a song, Mystro?" Geena asked him in amusement, pausing as she walked by him.

"Real good!  I'll stick it in the cash box," Lex said.  "Where should we head today?  Did we cover Flamingo yesterday?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:57 pm

Gaster looked up. "Hm?" He apparently hadn't realized he was going his nervous tick.

~

"Hmm..." Ashton thought for a moment. "No, unless you went on by yourself and patrolled. Together we got as far as Mill Run before I left to patrol Fourth."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:02 am

Geena gestured to his hands.  "You've been drumming a hole in the table and your cup since the moment you sat down.  Something on your mind?"

~

"Alright, Flamingo today," Lex decided, turning to climb the ladder that led to the large open window.  From there it was an easy climb to the roof.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:08 am

"Oh, ah, it's nothing." Gaster said as he stared into his coffee. "Just worried about a project I am working on."

~

Ashton nodded and followed at Lex's heels. "I can't remember. Was Flamingo one of the streets that's usually overworked or not?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:14 am

"Yeah?  What kind of doctor are you, anyway?" Geena asked curiously, leaning on the counter.  "The kind I can yell for when someone starts choking, or the science kind?"

~

"Flamingo's usually dead," Lex replied, climbing up.  "Not much reason to visit it, but it's still on our turf, so we check it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:17 am

"Both." Gaster answered. "I have a medical PHD as well as ones majoring in both Biology and Genetics, as well as an Associates in Engineering. I actually work at the RoscTech Labs."

~

Ashton pulled himself up after Lex. "Okay. It's Fortieth that gets overworked then, right? Since it has two banks on it?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:20 am

Geena let out a low whistle.  "Impressive!  I applied there for a secretarial job, but they require at least some experience as a secretary, I guess."  She laughed at that.

~

"Right," Lex confirmed, pulling himself up onto the roof.  He stood for a moment and just looked.  He was watching, waiting, sensing to see if anything was out of place.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:26 am

Gaster frowned. "I never quite got why companies did that. Isn't part of the reason you apply for those jobs is to gain that experience to start with?"

~

Ashton watched with Lex. He pointed to an eldery woman. "That's the lady that gave me all that money, by the way." She looked fairly well off.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:29 am

"Exactly what I say, but what can you do?"  Geena shrugged, apparently not holding a grudge.  "At least I found this job, and it's better than my last job."

~

Lex watched her a moment.  "Strange place for someone like her to be walking."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:35 am

"If I can ask, what was your last job?" Gaster asked curiously as he sipped his coffee.

~

Ashton shrugged. "Eh. It doesn't really bother me too much. As far as I'm concerned, it's not like she can't walk there..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:39 am

"911 operator," she replied.  "It was depressing after a while and I had to leave or die of dehydration I was crying myself to sleep so often.  Before that, I was in training to be an EMT, but funds fell through."  Geena shrugged.  "My favorite job, though, was Librarian."

~

Lex just grunted.  "Where is she going?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:46 am

Gaster nodded. "I wouldn't be able to do that job either. Why did you like being a librarian so much?" he asked. He was a curious fellow, the ever enduring quest for knowledge burning bright.

~

The old woman took keys out of her apartment and went into a fairly upper class house. This woman was indeed loaded.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:49 am

"I liked being able to talk to people, but in a quiet environment.  I like order.  Nothing else in my life is orderly, it was nice to find one thing that was," she admitted.

~

Lex shook his head.  "That's some lady.  Okay, we gotta get to work.  Let's go."  He took off across the rooftops, heading for his chosen street.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:53 am

"Well, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know." Gaster offered. His coffee was almost gone. "I may not be able to do much, but if I can help, I want to. You seem like god woman who deserves every chance you want to succeed."

~

Ashton nodded and followed Lex as best he could. He lacked the grace of Lex, but still managed to keep up.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:56 am

Geena shook her head, turning to go back to work.  "Thank you, but I'm doing fine.  I get by.  I always have."  She smiled at a new customer, calling out her usual greeting.

~

Lex slowed when they reached Flamingo, watching the street attentively as they walked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:01 am

Gaster sighed softly to himself. Probably way too forward. He finished his coffee an patiently waited for the check.

~

Ashton walked behind Lex. He watched as well, hoping everything was quiet and normal.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next