Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 25 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:11 pm

Gaster nodded. "Sure, if you want to."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 25 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:14 pm

True nodded and set to work frying up the bacon. When it was done, he chopped it up and scooped it into a bowl until Gaster needed it for the mac and cheese. "Hey guys! Wash your hands before dinner!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:21 pm

Gaster made the mac n cheese, putting it and the bacon in a pan before he covered it with more cheese and cracker crumbs. He then placed the mixture in the oven to bake and brown up the cheese.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:23 pm

True cleaned while he waited. It had been a long time since he'd been in a house big enough to clean in more than five minutes, and he kind of enjoyed the experience. Granted, there was a lot of stuff he couldn't reach, but he did what he could and was satisfied.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:26 pm

Gaster read some of his papers to pass the time. Once it was ready, he called everyone to dinner.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:32 pm

True pulled up to the table and helped set out plates and drinks, enjoying the chatter of the boys. This was what a home was really supposed to be like.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:22 pm

Gaster seemed to relax and be happy. After dinner, Paul asked if he could take the leftovers over to Shuni so he could have some too. Gaster thought a moment before nodding and telling Paul to grab a jacket.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:27 pm

"Be careful!" True called out in warning.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:47 pm

Gaster nodded. "Sam, listen to True while we're gone." Sam nodded and Gaster followed a skipping Paul to the abandoned church. Paul called out. "Shuni? I'm back with my dad. We brought you dinner!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:55 pm

"So, what mischief do you want to get into while they're gone?" True asked Sam.

Shuni tiptoed out, peering at Gaster anxiously. He managed a timid smile at Paul, but Gaster was met with fear as he wrung his bony little hands. He was small in build and obviously stunted due to malnutrition, but it was clear he at least tried to keep clean.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:01 pm

Sam shrugged. "If you want, I can bring some parts to my robot upstairs for you to see." Sam offered.

Paul smiled at Shuni. "It's okay. Dad's a really nice guy. I told him you were nice too, and he's letting me bring you dinner. Here." He took the tupperware from Gaster and offered it to Shuni. "It may be a little cold now, but it's still very good. And if you don't eat it all, maybe the kitties could finish it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:04 pm

"I'd really like to see it," True grinned.

Still keeping a wary eye on Gaster, Shuni inched forward enough to take the food then retreated. Opening the lid, he sniffed a it. "Noodles and cheese and... meat?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:09 pm

Sam smiled and went into the basement, coming up with several big, robotic parts. He brought up the frames for now, leaving the delicate computer and wires downstairs.

Paul smiled brightly. "It's baked mac n cheese with bacon bits in it. It's real bacon even! True made it and everything!" Gaster noticed Shuni's wariness of him. "I promise, I won't do anything to harm you. Or your cats."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:20 pm

"What's it do?" True asked, studying the parts and giving them a couple of cautious pokes.

Shuni hesitated then nodded. Without saying anything, he turned and started back toward his room, though the manner of his movements said he figured they would follow him. He opened the door, leaving it open, and sat in the middle of the room where he started eating using his fingers, offering a few bites to the eager cats.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:26 pm

Sam smiled and loosely assembled the parts. "It will look like this..." He explained what each part was suppose to do, scooping and pinning the competitor onto a spinning saw blade.

Paul smiled and followed Shuni, Gaster behind his son. Paul petted a couple cats that weren't interested in eating quite yet. He made sure Sasha and Bitty Kitty were fine. Gaster looked around the room, analyzing where Shuni called home.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:31 pm

"Wow, that's pretty vicious," True said admiringly.

The cats skittered away when Gaster entered, but they didn't mind Paul. Bitty Kitty crawled into Paul's lap and started purring.
"You can sit," Shuni offered, attempted manners as he pointed to some of his better pillows.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:36 pm

"Well, the goal is to disable the other bot to the point it won't work. This way, mine can tear apart the under carriage of the other bot." Sam explained. "Dad is helping me configure a zero turn steering system so this thing can be super agile."

Paul smiled and pet the kitten. Gaster smiled a little at Shuni. "I am fine, thank you." He looked around some more before he asked. "Shuni, how long have you been living here?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:41 pm

"That's pretty sweet," True admitted. "Ever think of building a car like that?" Or a wheelchair, but Gaster said he'd be fixing that problem.

Shuni shrugged. "I don't know. Long time, I guess? I used to live with just us," he gestured to the cats, "but then Sir came to live here. He stayed in another room and let me stay here where I was. He'd feed us and take care of us, so we owed Sir to do what he asked."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:46 pm

Sam smiled. "It could be applied to that, but the problem is it gets harder to design on bigger things and heavier things." He explained.

Gaster looked around. "By 'Sir,' I am guessing you are referring to Abraham Proditor?" he asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:50 pm

"Why? Seems like it'd be the same basics and all, just adjusted for the weight," True asked.

Shuni shrugged. "I guess so. He never told me his name." Turning the Tupperware container, he started licking it clean.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:04 pm

"You would have to distribute the weight in a certain way to allow zero turns." Sam tried to explain. "On top of that, while in motions, Newton's laws make it hard for cars to turn on a dime, since they want to go the same direction they were first going."

Gaster sighed a bit. "He is not a good man. He has done nothing but cruel things as long as I have known him, and if he appeared to be helping, it was really to serve some ulterior end goal. He... he hurt and manipulated his own son to get to me." Gaster shook his head. "I am sorry you knew him."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:10 pm

"But you can do it with smaller things because they weigh less?" True guessed.

Shuni shrugged and nodded. "I know he wasn't good, but I didn't know what else to do. He would feed us or take my family away. I can't leave my family."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:12 pm

Sam nodded. "It's also less noticable if it isn't a perfect zero turn on smaller things."

"And the cats are your family?" Gaster guessed. Paul played with Bitty Kitty, giggling.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:13 pm

"Makes sense," True agreed. "So do you get a prize at this bot tournament thing? Or just bragging rights? Which are pretty cool by themselves."

Shuni nodded. "I look after them, they look after me. Family."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:19 pm

Sam smiled. "There's a trophy and some money for the winner for the contest I want to enter in."

Gaster nodded. "And he took me away from mine." Gaster said softly. "He used mine to hurt me, and yours to control you. I apologize that you had to deal with him."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next