Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 40 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:56 pm

Layla shook her head. "No. As long as I get my stuff out and leave the key in the box, they won't care that I'm gone and not paying anymore."

Gaster smiled at Geena. "I am sure it won't be much. Ally is more organized than I am."
Sam nodded. "If I can."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 40 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:08 pm

"Should have brought some boxes," Lex grumbled, opening the door for her.

Geena kissed the to of Sam's head.  "Be good for your brothers.  If you go somewhere else, be sure to let someone know.  And Ashton, make sure True eats at some point."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:11 pm

"I have a couple of duffel bags lying around here somewhere." Layla said as she let themselves into the tiny apartment. "They should be enough to hold most everything."

Sam and Ashton both obediently nodded and agreed. "Shall we go?" Ashton asked Chris and Sam. Sam nodded.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:14 pm

"Do you want to sort stuff or just shove it in?" Lex asked, looking for direction.

Geena waved to them then went off with Gaster and Shuni.

"What is this bot thing?" Chris asked when they were alone.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:18 pm

"Shoving it fine." Layla said as she tossed Lex a duffel. "I'll sort it out when we get back home." She smiled. She still adored the idea of having an actual home.

Sam smiled. "There's a show called Battle Bots. You make a robot and have it fight other robots in this rreally cool arena. I want to be the youngest rookie to win when it comes to this city again."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:20 pm

Lex started shoving things into the duffle bag she gave him, not really paying attention to what it was.  "What about the bigger stuff that doesn't fit?" he asked when he ran out of room.

"Oh.  That's intense, little dude," Chris told him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:24 pm

"The place came furnished." Layla explained. "And I never had too much anyway. I was always out of money and constantly getting kicked out of places."

Sam smiled. "Once I figure out and fix it, do you wanna see it in action?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:32 pm

"Got it.  I think that's everything," Lex said, looking around once more.

"Sure!  As long as you don't try to chop off my leg or anything more important," Chris smirked at him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:34 pm

(Was it Frank the Bot?)

Layla nodded. "Either it was, or whatever is left isn't important." She agreed. "Anything else before we head home?"

Sam laughed. "Nah, he only attacks tin cans."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:39 pm

(Maybe?)

"Do you want to go shopping for anything to make it more yours, less mine?" Lex suggested.  Right now, the room was very much his, but he was okay with Layla putting her touch on things.

"Oh, good, that is a relief!" Chris said with a dramatic sigh.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:45 pm

Layla smiled. "Maybe after I get my things in?" She asked Lex.

Sam giggled and smiled. "If you wanted even, I can show you how to control it with my controller."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:51 pm

"Sounds fair," Lex agreed, hefting the bags over his shoulders.  "Let's get out of this place."

Chris shook his head.  "No, no, no.  Trust me.  You don't want me driving that thing."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:03 am

Layla smiled and opened the door for him. Once out, she stuck the key into the mail bin with a satisfying clunk.

Ashton laughed a bit. "Aww, why not? It's kinda fun."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:18 am

"Done," Lex said with equal satisfaction.  "Let's go home."

"I break every robot I've ever touched.  Even remote controlled cars," Chris said, shaking his head.  He opened the door, pausing when he saw True.
True sat in his chair, rocking it back and forth idly with one hand while he talked on his cell, which was plugged into a wall.  "And you're sure everything is set up?  All you need is the signature?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:29 am

Layla smiled exitedly as she walked back with him. "Thank you, Lex." She said after a while.

Ashton furrowed his brow a little, but said nothing. He went to the kitchen to put dishes away. He'd pester True about eating once he was off the phone.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:36 am

Lex shrugged.  "These bags aren't that heavy, but you're welcome."

Chris wiggled his fingers at True as he went to help Ashton.  True gave a distracted salute to Sam and Chris before going back to his conversation.

-------

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=64
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40