Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:39 pm

"Not now." Ashton said honestly and evasively. He had earlier, but honestly wasn't right now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:04 am

Tramp managed to get to his knees, reaching out for Ashton's shoulder.  "Why?  What's wrong?  Did I do something?  Bobo?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:35 am

Ashton sighed and was quiet before he finally spoke. "You don't realize it, do you? Lex found you because he knew I was worried when I couldn't find you. I immediately set out myself to find you, and coerced my dad into fixing you up again, exacted my form of justice on your assaulters, and gave you my word that I wouldn't let anything happen to you under my watch. And you respond... by calling me a liar and alluding me to other street scum." Ashton shook his head sadly. "Sorry if that stung a little."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:46 am

Tramp said nothing as he dropped his gaze, huddling in on himself.  "I'll leave," he said softly.  "I'm sorry.  I never meant to hurt you, but you don't seem to get it, either.  No one - No One! - has ever been nice to me without asking for something in return.  Why wouldn't I be suspicious of the first person who ever did offer?  I want to believe you, to take everything you say at face value, but I'm scared of getting hurt.  This," he gestured to his bruises and broken fingers, "is nothing.  I'm used to this.  Doesn't even hurt like it used to.  I'm not so good with the hurt here."  He touched his heart.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:04 am

"You think I take that kind of hurt any better?" Ashton laughed humorlessly. "I barely feel physical pain, Tramp. Broken bones, bullets, stab wounds.... I hardly feel any of it. I've been stabbed multiple times in the chest with a machete and then shot, and barely felt a thing. The reason the Nightmares are so awful for me.... If that they always hit in the places I still can feel." He sighed. "Tramp, I... I don't want you to leave. I'll admit that, but I also want you to be happy. More than anything, I'd love it if you can be happy here with me, but it's... it's starting to look like you wouldn't be." He ended softly. He felt tears threatening to come again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:06 am

"Can I think about it before I do anything?" Tramp mumbled, fidgeting with the blankets.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:08 am

Ashton sighed softly. "Sure." He said, caving. "I'll find something for you and Bobo to have for breakfast."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:13 am

"Thanks," Tramp mumbled.  He kept his eyes down, wishing to go back to the first day or two he'd spent here.  It was easier then.  Playing with Ashton's hair, the food, seeing Ashton smile...
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:34 am

Ashton tried to sneak downstairs and into the kitchen without anyone noticing him. He didn't want to explain why his eyes were bloodshot.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:44 am

Shuni was in the kitchen.  He noticed Ashton's eyes.  He said nothing, just walked over and wrapped his arms around his brother.

Tramp lay stroking Bobo.  "It's funny, Bobo," he said softly, "it feels almost like this tramp might be getting attached to someone.  That's something I swore never to do.  Seen it too many times.  Besides... He's not even into my type.  That being males.  What should I do?"
Bobo had no answers for him.  He just nudged Tramp's hand for more pets.
"My thoughts exactly," Tramp sighed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:51 am

Ashton hesitated a moment before he hugged Shuni back. He stayed like that a moment before he asked quietly if Shuni possibly had anything for Tramp and Bobo.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:55 am

Shuni nodded.  "For you, too, but Mommy asked if you wanted to eat down here today.  You and Tramp and Bobo.  But it wasn't really a question question."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:58 am

Ashton hesitated a little. "Ah, I'll ask him, but I'm honestly not that hungry." He patted Shuni's head and gve him a small smile. "I'll ask Tramp if he wants to eat downstairs."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:01 pm

Shuni nodded.  "Okay.  Things will be ready soon.  And everyone wants to meet him."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:03 pm

That made Ashton blush, but he nodded and went back upstairs. "Hey, Tramp?" he called before he entered. "Geena wants to know and invited you to eat downstairs with everyone. You and Bobo both. For breakfast. According to Shuni, it wasn't really a question, but it's an offer at least."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:14 pm

Tramp sat up carefully.  "You mean... like a family meal?" he asked hesitantly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:15 pm

Ashton nodded. "Exactly like a family meal. According to Shuni, everyone wants to meet you." Ashton's face got red again, and he felt shy again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:25 pm

"I, um, I'd like that, if it wouldn't be too awkward," Tramp said softly, a faint blush touching his cheeks.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Ashton couldn't help but stare a little at Tramp for a moment. Afterwords, he smiled and looked down. "Come on. I'll show you around the house. And as long as if Bobo stays near me, the cats shouldn't bother him."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:34 pm

"I'd like that," Tramp said, wincing as he got up.  Awkwardly he tried to straighten his clothing, wishing he had something nicer to wear.
Bobo hopped down, tail wagging as he went to Ashton.  Did this mean outside time?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:36 pm

Ashton debated a moment and pointed to his dresser. "You can wear whatever you want from there. Not sure it'll fit any, other than maybe my tighter shirts, but the offer stands. I'll take Bobo out first, and meet you downstairs in a few?" He offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:38 pm

"Thanks.  There you go being nice again.  Literally giving me the shirt off your back," Tramp said, smirking faintly.  He turned to the dresser and gingerly started poking around.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:41 pm

Ashton laughed softly and tugged at the shirt he was already wearing. "Do you really want this shirt?" He asked teasingly. "It hasn't been washed in a couple of days."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:45 pm

Tramp glanced at him with a sultry smile.  "It would be nice and warm with your smell all over it, but I think the point was to wear something cleaner than I am currently wearing."  He winked and went back to searching the drawers.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Ashton couldn't help but blush at Tramp's comment, and was half tempted to strip off his shirt and give it to him. Instead, he hesitated half a moment more before taking Bobo outside again to do his business and exercise the puppy a little.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next