Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

2 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer? - Page 19 Empty Re: Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:33 am

Vlady got shy and burried his head in his daddies chest.

Abaddon took a deep breath and smiled " His name is Micheal Vladimir Dracul, he is a bit shy... and I am sorry to say, mute." he said smiling, " but he's such a good son." he smiled.

Milly grinned " food sounds good... hmm but ware shall we eat?" she asked to no one at all.

Barbados laughed " the boy's favorite tavern of course." he laughed pulling the vampress with him as he lead the way.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:38 am

The townspeople still loved the little cute guy anyway, and still asked that they accept their gifts for the young prince.

Layla kindly accepted their generous gifts with a warm smile and equally warm thanks, which made more than a couple families thrilled to bits. Gabriel helped guide Abadon and Layla to the tavern their father was taking them.

Viktoria smiled without revealing her fangs and teeth. "mmm, a tavern? Perhaps a few drinking games then, big guy? Unless.... you fear of getting drunk under the table by me." She challenged.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:59 am

Barbados snorted " not untill we get home, then I will drink you my sodding blood sucking sons and the staff under the table."

Abaddon smiled " poor shy little Vlady." rubbing his sons back but eased into it all, when they reached the tavern he plopped into a corner table, the seats were cusions as the theme for this tavern seemed to be comfort. he grinned settling vlady in his lap, so the little boy could peek over the table.

Vlady grinned brightly once there, and shyly peeked over the table, at people. Flashing them cute little smiles, the boy then tugged on his Daddy's sleeve, his lips moved but no sound.

Abaddon smiled " Yep this is what a tavern looks like, and yes, that is a tiny table." he said smiling warmly at his son " so bucko, what would you like to try?"

Barbados however sat and pulled vicky into his lap, so that there were plenty of chairs for the others, incase vlady wanted to ry sitting in his own chair.

Milly sat, and waved at her nephew " they aren't that small silly" she said cluing in at what abbaddon had said to his son as to what her nephew had actually said.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:05 am

Viktoria smiled and kissed Barbados some. "You make comfy chair." She teased with a chuckle.

Layla smiled a little and kissed her son's head and then kissed his daddy's cheek. She wished she could hear her son, although she was teaching him how to sign.

Gabriel grinned and sat down next to Milly. "Haven't been here in ages it seems." He said warmly. "I wonder if they even remember what my usual is..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:10 am

Barbados in a wicked mood " well lets see what was it steak? and mashed potatoes, but they are going to have to cook it less then they remember cooking it... " then paused " and they are going to have to cook the same for Abaddon but smother it in galric." he teased " and for me.... I am going to have the works, and like all ways everyone can pick on what I get."

Abaddon smiled " well that works, Vlady then can try a little bit of everything, his teeth came in, and well, he all ready likes to steal daddies apples."

Vlady blushed as he batted his eyes at a lady working there.

Milly giggled " oh look he's firting!" she giggled and kissed Gabe.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:17 am

Gabriel smiled brightly at his father. "Well, dad remembers at least. And I'm glad to see my nephew takes after me and my lady killing smile more so than Abby." He teased.

Viktoria chuckled. "I beg to differ. Maybe lady killing trait skipped a generation."

Layla couldn't help but laugh at that. She was glad they were out. It was fun to get out of the castle and just relax for once as a family.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:54 am

Abaddon laughed " Oh yes it skipped a trait, we all know dad is thee lady killer... " he grinned " but if i tried, the ladies would swoon themselves to death." he grinned " dear gabe probably would get them to blush right before they beat him with a broom." he teased then stopped cocked his head and gave a big smile as his vampeer hearing picked something up. He laughed a big bright soul souring smile, that seriously lit with delight. He leaned over to whisper into his wifes ear, " I can hear their hearts beating." he said and waited for his wife to figure what that ment.

Barbados snorted " I was all ways a lady killer, saddly my father, was also a lady killer, and its why I am king and the lot of you don't have grandpa or a great grandpa in the case of little vlady."

Vlady smiled brightly and chewed his lip, only to be shy and bashful when the waitor brought the royal family drinks, barbados getting a tankered of Ale, the girls got fruit juice along with little vlady, and the two vampire guys, as a joke got tomatoe juice with a wink.

Milly giggled " oh look at that, they gave you the blood of a tomatoe.." she giggled " and from the smell of garlic oh dear they spiked Abby's drink with Garlic." she giggled " I hope they know its vampeer nip."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:02 am

Layla looked at Abadon in puzzlement. Their heartbeats? Who was they? After they got their drinks, Layla whispered back to Abadon. "What do you mean, 'their heartbeats?'"

Gabriel frowned. "What did happen to Grandpa Dracul? I don't think I remember him."

Viktoria frowned a little and sniffed her drink. No vodka in it. Bummer. She sipped the fruity juice anyway. "I hope you will share a couple sips of that." Viktoria told Barbados, nodding to his ale. That smelled tantalizing right now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:12 am

Barbados grinned as he poored some of his aile into her fruit juice. " Thats because i was king before you were born." he said with a sigh.. " My father was a ladies man... and my mother wasn't to happy about his excapades... and rumor has it, and I don't know what to believe, because I was 13 when they passed, that she had mistakenly poisoned them both, now I am thinking because we had the same cook all those years, and that same cook became head cook, and then I got sick... that the cook that poisoned me might have offed them." he sighed " which sounds more pleasent."

Milly snorted kissing gabes cheek " and now you know baby." she said grinning wildly at him " so sweet pea, " she laughed " are you going to inhale your stake and scare the locals, or are you going to behave when it comes?"

Abaddon smiled and leaned into her " The ankle bitters." he said grinning still like a fool. Grinning at himself very pleased. Leaning back in close " two little heart beats."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:18 am

"Well, I for one am now even more thankful that we have a father still." Gabriel stated before he looked at Milly in mock offense. "I have manners! I can eat steak properly!"

Viktoria smiled and tried her now spiked fruit juice. "Better." She commented in appreciation. Although in her opinion, vodka would still taste better in it than ale.

Layla's eyes rounded a moment before she smiled happily and kissed Abadon. "Should we tell them?" She whispered to Abadon in excitement.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:24 am

Abaddon laughed and whispered " nah lets keep it a suprise." he said grinning " we can tell vlady he's really good at keeping a secret." he mused kissing the side of her cheek " but you know two heart beats means twins right?" he grinned kissing her cheek again " and ah... they going to be seriously ankle biters." he teased " Daddy has got to train before his little baby vampies are born"

Milly giggled " you eat civil, " she wagged her finger " pff, I see what comes out of the dungeon scaring your dinner guests half to death."

Barbados kissed vicky just as the food came, and was piled onto the table. " well dig in... because I am straving... and a starving king is a dead king."

Vlady reached for what was a silver of potato and started munching it, stealing the potatoe spears right off his daddies plate.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:34 am

Layla giggled. She thanked Barbados for the meal and kissed Vlady's head before she ate. Her son was so cute. "If you like those, Vlady, we may be able to see if the cooks will make you some at home too."

"Hey I said I can, not that I do." Gabe grinned. However, when their food arrived, he did indeed eat very civil, partially just to prove to Milly he could.

Viktoria smiled some and carefully ate her food. Unlike the twins, she couldn't retract her razor sharp teeth, and so in public she did her best to hide them to not scare people. She usually did a pretty good job too at it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:43 am

Vlady grinned brightly as his mommy, and stole another one of these potatoe spears. Then started eying his daddies stake, and stole a bite of it, as his daddy was in the habbit of cutting his entire stake up into bite sized peaces before eating it, and he scrunched up his face, but chewed and swallowed it. Clearly there was too much garlic for the little one.

Abaddoned laughed " and you don't want to steal uncle Gabes stake either, its still mooing on his plate." he teased, but tole a small peace from his fathers plate, to give his son " this is how stake should taste, if your not some sort of blood eater."

Vlady tooth the peace, and enjoyed that much more then his fathers mostly garlic stake, then went back to steeling the potatoe speers.

Milly giggled " I think our vlady is a spud feller." she said smiling " dear, some how you have gravy on your nose." she said smiling at Gabe " hmm the temptation to lick it off is great, but I don't know ware you have been to day..." she said in a mock tone.

Barbados chuckled, as he reached over into the center of the table, to grab a shrimp, and handed it to vlady, who eat it, and grinned, which made barbados chuckle " well as long as its not horrifically drowned in garlic, our little vlady will eat it any way."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:51 am

Layla laughed at how cute her son was being. She got a small bite of applesauce on a spoon from her plate and offered it to Vlady. "Here, try this. It's a little messy, but sweet."

Gabriel laughed and wiped the gravy off, although before he could say anything, his smile vanished and he tensed. Someone had just walked into the tavern, and Gabriel didn't like him one bit.

Viktoria casually looked over and saw who put Gabe on edge and sipped her drink. "Well well well. Isn't that adorable. I thought I heard of a Van Hellsing surviving, but I didn't realize all the buzz was over someone so... lack luster."

Abraham hadn't noticed the royal family yet, and went to the bar to order some food and water. He was a little tired, and just needed a quick recharge and food in his belly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Vlady eat what his mommy offerered and beamed with delight. smiling he looked up at his daddy.

Abaddon smiled sweetly " that there son, is a horses ars." he smiled " and be very very weary of anything that puts your uncles back up, because he only does that with horses ars."

Vlady nodded, then stole another potatoe spear, then snuck a very spicy pepper that had both Barbados and Abaddon scrambling to get it off of him before he eat it, but it was too late, and to their delight and horror, he grinned and went for another one.

Milly sighed " your child is simply indestructible." she teased " and only human, and he eats those things like candy."

Barbados shrugged " eh, its pretty lack luster really." he said and shrugged " maybe they aren't very spicy." he said picking up one of the peppers and bitting the tip of it, off and downed the glass of cream the waiter rushed over to him.

The wait smiled " Oh dear, I am so so sorry those were the new peppers we got to day, they are hotter then you like them sire," she said bowing her head politly " we know you like em hot, be we fear these are extremely hot." she said " the guys even have a contest going on as to who can eat the most peppers, they even have a grand prize... Its silly really. The prize is a silly stuffed toy. "

Vlady looked at her, and then up at his daddy. then at the peppers then up at his grandpa then to his mommy, then at the peppers and grinned up at his dad.

Abaddon laughed " guess Vlady wants to try... "

The waitor smiled " all right, its a large rabbit, made out of pretty soft stuff, I don't know why the guys are trying for it, non of them have kids, girl friends, but not kids." she grinned " but those are some mean peppers." she said then as she saw vlady eat another pepper like it was a peace of candy she just blinked " never mind."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:15 pm

Abraham soon noticed the Vampire family, and swallowed and paked as he realized the woman sitting on Barbados's lap quite comfortably was the nightmare and bane of all hunters; the Night Witch herself, Viktoria, the red eyed Angel of Death.

Layla was surprised, but seeing Vlady was all right, nudged the Howl more in her son's reach. "I.... I suppose I don't see why not..."

Gabriel just in general seemed more tense and jumoy than normal. He didn't like the hunter. He made Gabriel feel self conscious, and far from human.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:27 pm

Barbados cuddled Vicky his sharp keen eyes noticing that abe had noticed and grinned, kissing her soundly, then purred.

The guys the waiter were talking about came over the bigger of them blocking the way out " Your royal pepper ness, we were just going to have some one formally request you... to a pepper dule." then laughed as he and the three others were close friends to the king. " so, you going to challenge us old man?" he said playfully as he had grown up with the king.

Barbados shook his head " no I have decided to lay down the gaunlet boys, but don't fret, my grand son has come to challenge you."

Vlady beemed.

The guy smiled " So the waitor lotty here has what we can eat on record, Tim has me and chess beat a whole pepper that bruit eat." he shook his head " really the kids just a toddler, we know your a mighty king, but I can't see him doing it."

Vlady grinned looking up at the guy and taking a papper eat it, smiled, picked up another pepper and eat it, and eat another and another, till he ran out of peppers which was about ten. Then beemed licking his lips.

Lotty laughed " does the little man want more of the nasty hot spicy peppers?"

Vlady nodded with delight.

Abaddon shrugged " they are good for him, they smell like death to me, but he likes em."

one of the guys shook his head " ten whole peppers like they were nothing, seeds and all boys... he's definatly the pepper kings heir." shaking his head " and wants more."

Milly giggled " He likes meats, potatoes and melt your face spicy things, I think you boys got out manned by a toddler."

Abaddon just beamed.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Abraham shifted uncomfortably, especially when Viktoria smiled like a cat with a mouse at him and beckoned the Hunter over.

Layla smiled at the gentlemen. "Isn't he the cutest? I am proud of him. The hot peppers will help his blood flow well, and he will grow up big and strong enough to rival even his Grandpa Barbados." She winked at her father-in-law.

Gabriel was still tense and jittery. He didn't like the Hunter here, and especially when Viktoria beckoned him closer. Gabe quietly excused himself and left the tavern.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:42 pm

Milly frowned " poor gabe, " then glared at the hunter as if stares could insinerate they would. She smiled brightly eating some more of the food.

Vlady eat his peppers, his extremely hot evil bastardized unholly peppers, and grinned like the devil, he was going to get evil with this man for making his Uncle upset, he smiled as lotty put a plate of peppers infront of him, and started eating them as if they were sweet peppers, not that he would eat them any differently, and once abe was close enough smiled sweetly and offered him a pepper, in that cute, I am a harmless toddler here's my peace offering don't eat me type look.

Abaddon narrowed his eyes, but held onto his son, he kinda figured what Vlady was up too, and held onto the boy.

Barbados grinned " Abe the last of the said ah... Van Hellsing... and there you go... Vicky... we call her Vicky the terribly cute and adorable." he mused narrowing his eyes and kissing the vampiress.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Abe had honestly not even noticed Vlady, more concerned with the terrifying and skilled vampiress that was being labeled as "cute." He swallowed. "What do you want?" He asked Viktoria flatly.

Viktoria chuckled, in her element and completely confident in herself. "I wanted to chat was all. I am sure you can sit and join us a moment, yes? Little Vlady is even offering you one of his precious peppers. Now, don't be rude, and please sit and enjoy yourself. I won't make a scene as long as you don't, hunter."

Abe hesitated and slowly sat. He took the offered pepper to not be rude, but he didn't eat it yet.

Viktoria smiled at Barbados. "Now that he is being a good boy, I think he will answer whatever questions you have." She told him, and nodded the same to Vlad and the girls.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:02 pm

Barbados grinned " hmm " then smiled " if he answers wrong do you beat him with a stick?" she purred " that might get me exicted."

Abaddon shook his head " For a human dad you are very very violent... oi." he said shaking his head " Vlady are you going to watch to eat anything but peppers now?"

Vlady took a potatoe slice in responce munching, but then went back to eating his peppers, like candy, happily eating them, like they were some favorid treat.

Milly smiled " you going to eat your pepper? " she raised her eye brow " or are you afraid of a poor mute toddler, dear god." she shook her head " be man and not a mouse."

Abaddon snorted " I have a question, do you even know what a Vampeer is?" he asked grinning, smiling as if he he knew the answer all ready and would eat him if he got it wrong.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Viktoria grinned wickedly at Barbados. "If you wish." She leaned closer and purred for only his ears. "So long as I can play with your stick later."

Layla chuckled and kissed Vlady's head. "Do you want to see if we can get some of those peppers to grow in the castle's herb garden?" She asked her son with a smile.

Abe frowned at Milly. "I am not a mouse. I am merely expressing caution. I saw how the other men reacted to these things, and while the child is fine, I do not wish to press my luck quite yet." He turned to Abadon. "As for Vampeers... I only know that they are not vampires so to say. Other than that, I know nothing, other than that they are extinct."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Abaddon nodded " you wouldn't happen to know how long ago they did go extinct would you? " he said " also turns out Milly was right, baby vampires and the recently turned do have mommies and daddies and even sirs to teach them how to feed properly so no one dies." he nodded " Gabe is doing quite well, so I would aprishate it, if you would stop looking at him like your scedualing his date of dusting."

Vlady grinned eating a pepper, then reaching for what was something else that was spicy and this time neither of his parental gaurdians flinched or made a move to stop that, and he happily started to chew on extremely hot and spicy chicken, and he nodded to his mommy, giving her one of the peppers so they could grow it.

Barbados smiled " would be nice... also...have you seriously been living in the damn woods?" he looked at him perplexed.

Milly laughed " probably."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:52 pm

"I do not. All I know is that it was well before my time, and the last died in this kingdom, which was considered their homeland." Abe responded.

Viktoria sighed and rolled her eyes. "The last Vampeer was a Dracul that lived nearly ten thousand years ago, and was slain in the castle. I think some of the stones are still tainted with his blood in the throne room where he was cornered and killed."

Abraham looked at Vlady like he grew a third eye when he munched on the super spicy foods with no worries. Layla just smiled and kissed Vlady's head, grabbing a couple more posts so they could have plenty of plants.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:26 pm

Vlady smiled enjoying himself and then eating sweet things like a normal child once the peppers the spicy chicken, and anything else hot was gone, though he did pout, and then enjoy the savories and his potatoes.

Abaddon laughed " If you wondering he is in fact human.... unless dad isn't telling us something." he looked at his dad, " I don't think your quite human."

Barbados snorted " Me? Please Vlady just takes after his Grandpa, and kicked it up a notch, " he beamed " I am the only one in a crap load of time who even thought to wrestle bare handed with vicky... and win." he grinned " which makes me wonder, if the men before me were just pussies, or sub human?"

Milly giggled " I am a proud member of the sub human race of humans, oh master race."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next