Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 20 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:42 am

(Ya mean Lex and True, doncha? *innocent look*)

Lex laughed and set aside the Guitar to take True's hand.  "You're a good singer, True."
"So are you, Days, but not nearly as good as me," True smirked.
"Rub it in, why don't you," Lex smirked, rolling his eyes.  "You want anything other than confirmation?"
"How about dinner?" True asked as his stomach rumbled.
"I'll check."  Lex stood and made his way out of the room.  Seeing Shuni smiling happily at him, he demanded, "What?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 20 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:45 am

(Yes. Yes I did >XP)

Ashton cracked an eye at Lex. He was smiling faintly, but otherwise seemed quite relaxed and happy.

Gaster got a few pans out to start dinner. He was feeling fettuccine alfredo with brats. He kept a few brats raw and uncooked in the fridge for Ashton later.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:53 am

"What?" Led repeated petulantly, spotting Ashton's smile.
"You sing good!" Shuni piped up.
Led snorted. "Yeah, and a garbage disposal is a fine musical instrument.". Walking into the kitchen, he asked, " When's dinner?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:56 am

"See? Told you, Shuni." Ashton chuckled. "Better than he gives himself credit for. Hey Lex! You know when you and True sang, I felt like I could fall asleep and actually have good dreams for once, right?!"

Gaster spun a pan by the handle in his hand. "I would guess fifteen to twenty minutes."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:58 am

"I'm choosing to ignore your mockery!" Led yelled back before answering Gaster. "Good. True's hungry."

Shuni actually giggled. "I didn't know Lex was funny before."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:01 am

"He isn't, usually. He just can't take a compliment." Ashton said. "I just know how to push his buttons and not get punched a majority of the time. I wouldn't try that on him, if I were you."

Gaster nodded. "Dinner will still be about fifteen to twenty minutes. How is he doing?" He asked Lex as he started to boil the noodles and make the sauce.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:04 am

Shuni nodded seriously. "I won't. How come you can? Because brothers can tease?"

Lex shrugged. "Seems okay. Not screaming iin pain or upset. Pretty cheerful, actually."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:08 am

Ashton had to pause at that. Shuni thought he and Lex were brothers? "Yeah. Because we can tease each other some. He will probably get back at me later for that."

Gaster smiled. "You should ask him why he's so cheerful." He prompted.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:13 am

Shuni nodded in understanding. "How will he do that?"

"I will when I take him dinner, Doctor Subtle," Lex told him, rolling his eyes.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:17 am

"Don't know yet. I just know he will, unless I appease him before then." Ashton said with a smile. He looked down at Night. "Shuni? When do kittens open their eyes?"

Gaster chuckled and continued to cook. "Lex, I was thinking. If you and Ashton wanted, you may stay here as your home. I could try and renovate the unused attic space to make a room or two for you two."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:20 am

"Eight days, more or less," Shuni replied. "They are either very very dark or very very light at first, then they change color in few days."

Led gave Faster a sideways glance. "Seriously? You want a couple of convicts including an out and out murderer living in your attic?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:24 am

Ashton nodded. After a long moment, he spoke again. "Do you think Night will like me?"

Gaster gave Lex a serious look dead in the eye. "Would you seriously hurt or kill anyone in this household?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:28 am

"That is a strange question," Shuni said, honestly puzzled. "Night already likes you. You are kind of a Mama Cat to him. Or her."

"Depends. Are they in the house to steal or hurt someone? Or do they live here?" Led asked. Of course he couldn't give a straight answer. It wasn't his nature.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:33 am

"Not sure how I like being associated as a girl..." Ashton muttered.

"Would you hurt or kill me, Sam, Paul, True, Shuni, or Ashton?" Gaster simplified. "Basically, anyone who was suppose to be in the house and not causing a serious threat."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:56 am

"Daddy cats try to kill kittens," Shuni told him as if that helped.

"No," Lex answered equally simply, "but that doesn't mean we won't be hunted."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:43 am

"Oh." Ashton said. He hadn't known that. "What if I'm just the kitten's friend then?"

"And should you want to stay here, I can help make sure you and Ashton stay safe." Gaster replied. "Should you choose to, you can be part of this family, and I intend on protecting my family with every fiber of my being."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:48 am

"You are Night's caretaker," Shuni said softly.

"I'll think about it," Lex told him.  "I don't do anything on a whim."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:51 am

Ashton nodded. "I can live with that." He gently stroked Night with two fingers.

Gaster smiled. "All right. Please tell me either way. If you decide you do not want to stay, the least I can do is help hook you up with a decent place to live."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:54 am

Night wriggled a little, then stopped, snuggled into the blankets and enjoying the touch.  It was like a mother's tongue.  Comforting.

"Okay," Lex said.  He had no intentions of taking Gaster up on his offer to help them find a place, and he didn't think he'd be staying here, but he'd think about it.  "Here I was thinking you were ashamed of us."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:59 am

Ashton smiled. He was glad to have a pet that liked him and didn't run from him. Mama Cat knew what she was doing.

Gaster started to cook the brats. "Why would I be ashamed of you two? You are both fine young men. Granted, you are not perfect, but no one is. Deep down, I know and trust you both are good people and will do what you feel is right in the end, and that's all that matters."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:03 am

"Really?  Then why is it you never bring your girlfriend around?" Lex smirked.  "I know why True hasn't, but why not you?  You're supposed to be integrating her with your family, right?  So invite her over here for dinner sometimes or a movie night.  You don't have to go out every time."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:08 am

Gaster's face heated. "Are you sure she might not take that as going too far? I'd love to bring Geena over, but I still worry about scaring her off."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:14 am

"You're a dad.  If you're a good dad, it's all of you or nothing.  If she's a good woman, she'll get it," Lex drawled.  "Better to get you all together here than an expensive restaurant.  Besides, girls like thought and inventiveness more than a price tag."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:35 am

Gaster nodded. "I'll think about it." He compromised. Geena did say she liked his boys...
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:42 am

"Dinner's burning," Lex said to give him an out.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next