Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 2 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:42 pm

"You look like a lobster getting boiled for dinner," Lex grinned.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 2 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Ashton laughed. "Nah, I'd probably taste bad. But this does feel nice." Ashton sank into the water to his ears, soaking happily for several minutes.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:56 pm

Lex chuckled, watching his friend.  He waited patiently for him to resurface, intending to scrub his back for him as he had done.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Ashton did, and scrubbed his face and arms with his hands. The water was gradually turning into a dark, brownish red color.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:00 pm

"I will never look at stew the same way again," Lex admitted, making a face at the water.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:05 pm

Ashton looked sheepish. "Must be all the dried blood on me...." He said. Ashton started to scrub the shampoo into his hair.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:08 pm

"Don't forget the back underneath.  And let me know if you find any eggs in that bird nest," Lex teased.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:37 pm

Ashton laughed and did his best, and rinsed it out. His hair was actually really black, and if better kept, probably glossy even.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:40 pm

"Look at that, you have hair," Lex drawled.  "Can you lean forward?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Ashton nodded and did as Lex asked. "Yours is actually pretty red. It looks nice, like fire."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:46 pm

Lex reached up and pulled a piece of hair down where he could see it.  "I didn't think it was this color anymore."  Turning his attention back to Ashton and started scrubbing his back as best he was able.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:48 pm

"Still looks good to me..... Fire head." Ashton lightly teased. Lex was right on the back scrubbing. That felt really good!
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:04 pm

"Don't push your luck, mister coal," Lex snorted, moving to another spot.  "My gravy and biscuits... Have you ever washed your back?  Like at all?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:32 pm

"It's hard to clean, and half the time I'm thinking of more important things than making sure I scrub everywhere." Ashton said. There is an old and now pretty badly infected spot on Ashton's back.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:37 pm

Lex poked the spot on Ashton's back.  "How come I didn't know about this before, hmm?  I'm going to have to dig out the infection now.  You know how much I love doing that, Ash."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:41 pm

Ashton looked confused and tried to twist around to see where Lex was talking about. "Oh. I'd forgotten I had that one. Probably how it got infected. Sorry."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:47 pm

"Uh-huh," Lex grumbled, squeezing out puss.  "Nasty stuff.   I'll do what I can here, but you're going to have to let me get a better look when you're ready to get out of the bath."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:59 pm

Ashton flinched a little. He had never really felt much pain ever, but having particularly bad infections cleaned out was some of the pain he did indeed feel for some reason. "Okay. Thank you, Lex."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:02 pm

Lex continued to grumble as he carefully pinched and squeezed out as much of the infection as he could get that way, washing it with the wash cloth.  "Okay, that's all.  For now, anyway.  This water is nasty, so be sure to rinse off real good, okay?  You don't need any more infections."  Down and out or not, Lex resolved to resume his nightly inspections to make certain Ashton didn't have any open wounds like this.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:06 pm

Ashton didn't really voice it out loud much at all, but he did greatly appreciate how much Lex looked after him. Lex didn't find it disgusting or overly weird about his "habits" and diet and quirks. Once he was as washed off as the bath water would allow, Ashton drained the tub and rinsed off in the shower. He even cleaned the film that lingered in the tub. Cleaned up, Ashton wasn't that bad looking of a guy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:08 pm

Lex nodded.  "Nice job.  I heard True outside the door, could you check and see if he left us our clothes?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:17 pm

Ashton nodded and cracked the door open to check. "He left us clothes, but they aren't ours. They look new." Ashton brought the clothes in. Gaster had gotten some clothes for Lex and Ashton while he ran errands earlier, and had asked True to give them a quick wash while Gaster put the groceries away. Ashton showed his friend the clothes, and let Lex pick what he wanted to wear first.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:22 pm

Lex picked up the jeans and white shirt, holding them up critically.  He scowled then wilted and shook his head.  "Beggers can't be choosers, eh, mate?  Are there any shorts in that pile?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:29 pm

Ashton showed Lex two pairs of boxers. One was solid black, and the other had a red, yellow, and orange flame patterns all over it. "Interesting......"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:37 pm

"I don't even want to know," Lex said after a moment.  "Black, please."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next