Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Play

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Dragon Rider Play - Page 40 Empty Re: Dragon Rider Play

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:40 pm

Blade nodded and made more tacks. He used the forgemaster's advice and visibly improved. This wasn't so bad. He was constantly doing something, so his ADHD wasn't a problem.

Each time, Mark firmly told his Frillback no, and said it would hurt.

Melloraumo sat on Tithenor's shoulder. He had been panting a lot. He didn't like this much heat and warmth. It made the little dragon overheat a bit.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:47 pm

At last, the class was over. "Finish up watever yer workin' on and get cleaned up before dinner," Krudd announced, banking his fire.

Tithenor cleaned the station and walked out, moving faster than usual. He didn't look back, moving swiftly to get out.

The Frillback chirped as he shook his paw (do dragons have paws?). A tiny bit of cooled metal stuck to the ends of his claws.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:56 pm

(Paws/Talons, yes. I do believe XD I guess it depends on what other animal the foot looks more like. There could be hooved dragons.)

Blade finished up the last tack and put everything away. He was a lot calmer now, the forgework allowing him to think and organize his thoughts a bit better. He picked up Erika and went to find Tithenor.

Mellon seemed to feel less woozy once they got outside. The little dragon spread his wings to try and cool off faster.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:59 pm

Tithenor went to the edge of the island, away from the others, not realizing or expecting to be followed. He lowered himself into a sitting position and held Mellon on his hands. "/I am sorry, little one,/" he apologized, sadness in his eyes. "/I will leave you in your cage next class. You will be able to stay cool and sleep. I should have known it would be too hot for you./"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Mellon still crooned. It was okay. His rider and him didn't know, but he was already feeling a bit better. The breeze was nice and cool.

Blade saw his elf friend and approached, but stopped. Blue seemed... sad. Blade felt awful for how he treated his friend earlier. He silently approached the elf.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Tithenor sighed and leaned down, resting his forehead against Mellon's. "/I do not know how to fit in this world. The one I came from I am willing to leave, but there I knew how to fit. I do not know the rules here. Perhaps I never will./" He tried to smile at his dragon, stroking him and helping him hold up his wings if he was tired. "/It is alright. I have you. It is enough./"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:49 pm

Mellon crooned and nuzzled his rider. Tithenor

Blade softly cleared his throat. "Um, Blue? Can... can I ask you something please?" He looked a little scared, and still was, but knew know what the right thing to do was.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:54 pm

Tithenor was on his feet in a second. His knife flashed, halting inches from Blade. He hesitated, confused. "Blade." He resheathed his dagger. "You startled me. You may ask."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:14 pm

Blade didn't even flinch when Tithenor nearly turned him into a pin cushin. "I was kind of hoping, if you aren't still mad at me, if you could.... you know, teach me to read and write?" Blade couldn't hide it anymore, and his worries gushed forth. "I hate that class, but if I fail, they may take Erika away, and I don't want that. I want to be her rider, and she wants me to be her rider too. But if it's all about reading and writing and all that boring stuff, there's no way I'll pass without learning." He paused. "Please? You're the only one I trust enough to even bother asking." He sounded scared.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:19 pm

Tithenor sihed, for a moment, not the cold hard statue he presented. "I was never angry with you, Honeg. Yes, if you desire to learn, I will teach you." He almost reached out to hug Blade, a feeling he had not had in a long time. He stopped, his hands moving awkwardly as he shifted the movement into stroking Mellon. "During our free period, we will begin. No one will take little Erika away from you. I promise."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:30 pm

Blade shifted a little awkwardly himself. He didn't like asking for help, but he needed it this time. "Honeg... is that an elf word?" He asked. He pet Erika. He liked stroking her, and the action brought him comfort.

Mellon purred and rubbed against Tithenor.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:37 pm

"Yes it is," Tithenor said, offering no explanation as to the meaning. He returned Mellon's affection. "Come, I believe we have dragon training as a class next."

Erika purred, arching his back into Blade's hand.

(Who does dragon training? Did we have a teach for that?)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:05 pm

(I don't see a designated teacher for that. And dinner comes before the Dragon raining class, for the record Razz )

Blade frowned. "What does it mean, or will you have to kill me if you tell me for knowing too much." He teased. He was glad Erika at least seemed happy.

Mellon was very happy his rider seemed a bit better.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:43 pm

(Oh yeah... Dinner time! How about fight and wilderness teach together? More one on one. Considering we can both quote the movie, I'll make a post here and there.)

Tithenor did not answer. He merely arched a brow primly and moved away as the dinner bell rang. "I believe I will visit Pat afterward."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:51 pm

(Lol XD or what about all four teachers? If a rider needs to know and be able to apply skills from all, wouldn't it make sense all four teachers made sure of that? Also, wouldn't that help them find out what specialties the students should focus on faster?)

Blade frowned when the elf didn't answer. He would find a way to find out... He started to form a possible plan. "Shoot. I forgot I was suppose to stay after that lecture class. Think teach would be upset if I tried to make it up during the free period?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:09 pm

(Works for me!)

"I think that would make him pleased," Tithenor said, leading the way.

Erika perched on Blade's arm like a bird, watching everything.

-------

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=25
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40