Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reform Academy

3 posters

Go down

Reform Academy  Empty Reform Academy

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:43 pm

We here at The void academy for reform. We strive to take your little villian and allow him or her to be less evil, hopefully more neutral, we don't strive for goody goody, thats the accademy next door.

We are a dark and gloomy castle with a dark and gloomy moat, and lake, and yes we do have a swamp dragon.

So all you mythical, weird, and magic wielding evil freaks, come down and become a model of society that is least likely to be driven away with pitch forks.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reform Academy  Empty Re: Reform Academy

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:56 am

Kiam sipped his coffee boredly as he waited for his class to come in. Magic class... he loved it and hated it. Loved the second semester once his class was weeded out of morons and became more interesting, hated the first semester of the awkward morons who plagued it and weren't... "kicked out" yet.

Ningyo drank his mimosa. Yes, he was drinking first thing in the morning. It was only orange juice, and people typically drank orange juice in the mornings. His just so happened to have alcohol in it. He drank while he watched his fighting basics class file in.

Mask looked at their schedule once again, and then at the school map. Yup. They were helplessly lost. They sighed softly, and wondered if they could find someone to help point Mask in the right direction.

Jr was honestly thinking of skipping his fighting basics class. He knew the basics of fighting, and his magic would make fighting against him difficult, so why bother?

Misera twirled her scythe, walking down the hall to her first class, Fighting Basics. It should be an easy class for a reaper, and had no clue why it was on her schedule. Either way, she would follow it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:07 am

Dean was blissfully in his office, hoping against all hopes, that not a single snot nosed little evil child, would have a problem getting to class. It was annoying enough a good chunk of the student body was dead. He grumbled about that.

Dark Rai and his brother shine rai, both entered and both sat beside each other. Staring intently at Kaim.

Dark sighed " we read the book. " then sighed " really it was boring, utterly drivel, and honestly nothing I would call... entertaining".

Shine nodded " It was like reading the encyclopedia britannica cover to cover, but you were only shown a word, ever five seconds... how some one doesn't fall asleep from utter boredom reading that book is beyond me."

Torn shuffled in and she sat in the far corner away from the twins, having ridden the same buss as them, she wanted no part of the dark and nasty duo.

Amore shuffled in and sat. Happpy and full of himself. Giving a wide grin, he scanned his class mates, that death glare in his gaze.

Light fluttered in and snapped " first person who calls me a fairy, dies got it?" before sitting down also, crossing his legs and proceded to eye everyone in the room with a glare.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:12 am

Shelob picked at her long fingernails moodily as she waited for stuff - whatever stuff was - to happen. She looked restlessly out the window, wishing she could be out There, not trapped in this box with a bunch of morons.

Miko bounced atop his desk where he sat cross-legged, wishing he had fighting class first.  Fighting class was going to be Fun!  There were ropes to climb up and play with! Then he heard the fairy comment and turned to look. "Why? You aren't a fairy. Are you? I mean you're pretty, but yo don't sparkle or have that annoying tinkle or are teeny tiny. Unless you ate the wrong mushroom. Or is it cake?"

Zenner toyed with his medallion, fighting the urge to take it off as he grew more and more tense. He hated being around people.  Hated the hustle and bustle and noisy crowds.

Jake reluctantly filed into the magic classroom and found a seat. Were these people serious? This was Nuts!  It was a prison! "And they said this was better than living in the dumpster," he grumbled.  

Shamus was late! He dashed along the halls, literally pinballing off the walls as he rounded corners. When he got to the room he thought was his classroom, he burst right in, not stopping until he ran full tilt into a living, breathing body. He knocked the other person and himself clean over a desk to land in a heap on the floor. The red head barely paused to catch a breath before he bounced to his feet and yelled to the room in general, "Sorry I'm late! I was catching a cat to eat for dinner!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:21 am

Ningyo drank the rest of his mimosa and looked at his class. "Well this is a pathetically shitty lot we have here now, isn't it? Alright everyone, line up shoulder to shoulder and I'll pair you off with a sparring partner."

Kiam Rolled his eyes at the Rai twins. "Well then, this class should be a piece of cake for you two to pass, now won't it?"

Jr managed to jump out of Shamus's way before he continued walking. It was a nice school, that was for sure.

Mask kept walking around, trying to read the map they were certain was in another language. This was hopeless...

Misera nodded and did as the teacher, Ningyo was his name, and stood, getting in line beside the rest of the class, shoulder to shoulder.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Light and Amore lined up with the rest of the lot, shoulder to shoulder.

Light, however, standing a little bit farther away than just being shoulder to shoulder, someone could have put an orange between lights and the next person's shoulder.

Dark shrugged " More than likely Uncle Dean said we little shits should take all the classes because something about, existing or what not." he shrugged " I don't know, I stopped paying attention, after he said, Little shits, and all."

Shine laughed a little " well it all depends , we might fail just to take your class again next year." he said rather sarcastically " I can tell we will never want to just pass to run screaming from this place one day."

Torn just sat in the corner, looking shyly at her fellow classmates. But at the mention of eating cat for dinner " you eat cats, for dinner?" he asked rather disturbed and out loud.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:03 pm

(Light is Not in the same class as Miko... Okay, can I rehash that to say that Miko is in the basic training? I kind of liked what he said to Light. XD I'm sorry for the confusion.)

Shelob angrily shoved Shamus away from her, snarling as she stalked off to find a new seat. Stupid humans! She wished she was full werewolf so she could rip them all to shreds! She'd never tasted human blood. Probably tasted like pig.

Zenner gave Kiam a bored look. Yes, yes it would. After the first couple days, he intended to spend his school year locking in his room except for meals. Otherwise, he'd end up toasting the twin twits. Hmm... Maybe he could just control them... Lock their muscles up tight, at least their jaw muscles. Maybe.

Jake decided he liked the twins. Maybe not to hang out with constantly, but from a distance. Perhaps network with them. Find away out of this rift... hole in space... void.... THING!

Shamus gave Torn a full on grin. "Don't you? They are so nutritious and delicious! Except the fluff. You have to skin them or be picking fluff out of your teeth for days. HI! I like you. What's your name?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:19 pm

Ningyo Pointed to each student as he said their name. "Light, Miko, you two are sparring buddies. And you two... Misera and Amore, you two shall spar. Yes, I think reaper and reaper would be best. No use is endangering the other surviving students on the first day. Yet." Ningyo went to drink his mimosa, and frowned. He grabbed a bottle of scotch he kept in his desk and drank some of that. "Okay you lot, spar already!"

Kiam shook his head. "Just don't cross me or cause trouble, and I don't care what the hell you do in my class."

Mask finally decided that they couldn't find the way to their Magic Basics class and tried to backtrack in an attempt to find someone who might know.

Jr had headed outside. He spread the wings that he normally kept completely out of sight and flew to the roof. He then laid down, and made the wings disappear for now. This was nice, just being outside and enjoying the decent weather.

Misera frowned a bit. That was a bit racist, pairing the two reapers together. But then again, reapers did tend to be a bit lethal when playing with others. She sighed and summoned her scythe. "Let's get this over with..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:46 pm

( guys you can post out of order, and stuff, I can pick up later where ever. I am sorry I seem to have picked up a throat bug, and I will try and focus, on posting at least twice in here today.)
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:20 pm

(I don't want to leave you behind! I am willing to wait. I'm sorry you're sick, and I hope you get well soon!)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:11 pm

(Lol I can wait too XD I might even do something mildly productive in the meantime... like finish cleaning my room >XD)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:16 am

( ok, but seriously I wouldn't have gotten lost it's just the two of you, and none of you are creatively numb and one lining so it wouldn't be a bore or a chore to read it)

Torn smiled weekly " Torn, but I like cats, as pets, not food... um, doesn't anyone you know, cook for you? There are far tastier things than cats."

Shine smiled " Good nap time." he said folding his arms on his desk and laying his head on that to take a sleep.

Dark shrugged " I guess then I will doodle." he said pulling out a notebook, the twins really were, nothing more the people interested in just entertaining themselves, they weren't very social, and really didn't care for interaction with others. So quiet time was their thing. However, both twins will be seeing everyone in the nightmares they have.

Light glared " call me a fairy and you die, I am a wisp thank you very much." he said, hovering now in the air, far away from his opponent.

Amore shrugged " so.... I don't think its rather racist, when he knows I have a thing about killing things.... and it's harder to kill a reaper, so. it makes sense to me."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down