Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Vampire rp

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dark Vampire rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Dark Vampire rp

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:25 am

Barbados shook his head " He's not in the country." he said sighing not wanting to tell her this " we think he's been washed out to sea.. which is why were even making the ships look."

A Gaurd shot up and into the room, panting " Sir, Captain Maestro De la Luna has ported, and well, he said he's coming forth with and to prepare." he snorted " for the worst, I thought you and the pirate captain were, sworn brothers, I am confused, is that a declaration of war, his flags are at half mast showing his colors to boot."

Mix laughed " do you want to be more useful is that what it is?" she purred " my poor sexy baby doesn't know what to do?" she purred into his ear " tell you what, when they are done gating off the space, you can help me make it our little secret world."

Draven, yawned and stretched but cuddled back into bed, he had no honest good reason to get up, though the smells of food did drive him nuts, then again he did dream of food a lot.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:06 am

Layla bit her lip an whined. "Barbados...." She asked, although didn't know how to finish her question. What did that mean, and what was going on?

Discord perked up at the idea. "All right." He grinned. "So.... what did you have in mind to make this world secretive and our own?" He asked in a sexy purr back, licking her cheek a little with his forked tongue.

Anna smiled. Mid morning, she pulled out some fresh tarts and once they cooled off enough to eat, she brought one over to Draven and sat on the edge of his bed. "Draven?" She asked softly. "Would you please taste test this for me?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:32 am

Barbados patted her on the head smiled warmly " its all right, you can hide behind me if you wish." he said " I promise the Captain De La luna is the best respectable pirate who invented honor among theives going." he patted her on the head " simply prepare fellows, get ready and get out of his way."

At that moment in time Captain De la luna burst into the room and snorted " I see, ya." he said rolling his eyes " So the rumors are not true, good good, No?" he said dryly and clearly irritated, he snorted " I ah, picked something of your's up... pitty really ya." he sighed " but dear friend, the package has tried my patience quite a bit." he smiled rather dashingly " but of course under the circumstance, it is how to put this, warnted ya?" he sighed " but I did warn you to prepare, and prepare you shall have to do ya... oh hellow Miss.. " he paused " ah yes you must be the fair Layla, pleasure my lady fair ya, I do not want to alarm you oh no, But you see, what I bring before you may, and if you need to fain faint ya, tis nothing anyone will judge no."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:43 am

Layla started to shake from her spot behind Barbados, and swallowed. In her mind, she was thinking of the worst. This man was from the sea.... where Micheal was swept out to. He spoke as if something was horribly wrong, and the worst thing she thought of was that Micheal was..... she couldn't bear herself to even think of such a dreadful thing.

Gabriel tiptoed in, silent as a shadow. He was curious about this man. He smelled different. A bit like the sea itself, but still different too. Gabriel got the nagging sense he should know this man, but nothing came to mind. It was a maddening feeling he got a lot these days.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:02 am

Captain smelled the younge dracul all most instantly " well then, look at you Gabriel, well then cats out of the bag ya." he sighed some " won't be too bad if it weren't for the fact he insists well he wants to be Called Abaddon Vladimir... ya.." he sighed " but seeing that you have a vampire, living with you, all ready.. this are less, how to put this, heavey no?" he sighed " Fighting with Diablo still I wager. ya, those two don't get along very well no never had ya."

Barbados smiled " so did you pick this one's twin up then?" he chuckled.

Captain snorted " Drowned rat floating coaled with a log, confused as insert the proper F bomb here. and wondering why he was being fished out of the damn sea. no." he snorted " Snorting and spitting mad he was, trying to fight like that one. no." he used his head to indicated he was talking about gabe " oh, the the words of my poor Gunner, we pulled a hell spitter from the depths, Demon of the sea that boy is, took a sold conck on the head to get him to calm no."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:08 am

Gabriel creased his brow in confusion. "Ah, what? I have a twin? And who are you exactly, and why are you talking like I should know you?" 

Marilyn seemed to materialize from no where. "Pardon Gabriel, sir." He told Maestro fluidly. "The lad has amnesia. Only knew his name when I found him, and is still trying to relearn the life he had before he lost his memories." 

Layla frowned a little. "Abadon.... you mean Micheal?" She asked the pirate for clarification. "He really is alive?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:15 am

Captain laughed " awe poor lad," he smiled " yes you have a twin.ya, and I have known you since before you were bornd lad, ya." he teased and tussled the young gabes hair, " but since the cat is out of the bag no, I guess I don't have to hide the fact that I am infact a ah.. blood sucker myself. ya." he said giving a grand bow " and I have been friends with many a Dracul. no."

Diablo stormed in " Diablo, is fed up, Captain, diablo will tie him to the mast if he doesn't cool is damn head." he snorted " Its bad enough diablo had to deal with his snapping, Diablo wishes to blow him out of a cannon. I liked him better when he was quite and whent by Mike."

Barbados, " so he wants to go by Abaddon then." he said " and good sir, Diablo ware is he."

Diablo snorted " tied to the mast, so Diablo could get a head start, should be fuming in here any moment."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:24 am

Gabriel's interest piqued. he wanted to meet his twin. Was this Abadon the "thing" he felt he needed to find? There was a stabbing pain in his head as he remembered a faint memory. Gabriel and Micheal were still pretty small, laughing and running around the castle as they played a game of tag/hide and seek together, just laughing and having a good time. Gabriel frowned and rubbed his temples some, but was internally glad for the lost memory.

Layla inclined her head a little. "Please, respected sirs, let me handle my husband. If he is being rowdy, I may be able to put him in his place. If not, I have faith Barbados can set him in line."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:47 am

Captain shook his head " oh no, no no... he's not all tht rowdy ya, him and diablo never got along. ya... they would get into fights, you see One insulted the others favorite book long time ago, ya... bad blood since no."

Diablo shrugged " daiblo is very picky. Diablo likes only specific books."

Barados laughed " so thats what that came about from."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:55 am

Marilyn's red eyes slid to Gabriel and then back to Captain Maestro. "Sir, if this... Abadon, is to return to the castle, might it be good beforehand to warn him of, ah, the state of his brother?"

Gabriel shook his head. "I'll tell Abadon myself." He told his mentor. "I feel he may take it best that way."

Layla nodded a little. "Well, after that, I may have another bombshell for him..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:12 am

Captain smiled " I can hear him come down the hall now, he's not to happy no.. So diablo one word out of you, and I will gut you like a fish ya."

Diablo swallowed but nodded.

The doors for the second time swung open and he snorted waring the clothing some ware in the mix of a grave digger, a grave keeper, and a undertaker. clad in black with a big hat, with the silver buckles of all three of those stations on coat hat and belt buckle, he snorted and then growled. His dark storming blue eyes layed into his anger " well I see I don't have to explain myself the next time I feel peckish." he snapped and then looked at his father " I was half way to insert the proper F bomb here. Tiheti." he snorted " if Captain swashbuckle and his charming crew of low lifed miscreants" he snapped " hadn't fished me out... do you know what sharks blood tasts like, ya its not pleasent." he growled " oh and my chest still burns, so if you excuse me, ware in the name of Christ and all that is holly and damning is that snivling sniviling son of a Unsavory female insert the proper F bomb here. Stan, I am going to tie him to a cross and drink from him tillhe fels the damn burn of damnation sneaking up and licking at his heals."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:19 am

Layla frowned at Abadon. "Stan is already dead!" She snapped. "When you and Gabriel were chucked aside, it released a being named Discord, who turned Stan into a sandwich and ate him. And hi, by the way. I'm glad to see my husband I thought was dead is still alive, and that my kid may have a father, but apparently you don't give a damn!!" And with that, Layla stormed out of the room and to her own, where in her solitude, she broke down and wept to herself.

Gabriel furrowed his brow and blinked in confusion. "Ahhh.... what happened? And what's going on exactly?" Gabe's questioning heaved a sigh out of Marilyn, and the vampire muttered something about being outside if needed and took his leave soundlessly.

Zariah followed Abadon, coming in now, out of breath. "I am sorry, Captain. I tried to slow him down just a little to give you more time to explain, but he is faster and stronger than I accounted for."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:33 am

Abaddon hissed and growled snapping " fitting insert the proper F bomb here. end, and oh no, why would i know she's there, It stinks of mold pirate " he hissed at Diablo " so no why would I know... hiding behind da." then he growled and snapped " Off to fight with the misses... se you all for dinner." he growled and stromed off after her " I LOVE YOU TOO ars HOLE>"

Captain shook his head " all that matters ya, is that you tried, no." he sighed " you did good, next time though, Have diablo chain him to the mast yes?"

Diablo growled " DIABLO BATHES>"

Barbados snorted " DIscord, oh discord, be a dear and fetch Mix... I got a head ache, " then turning to gabe " I like you much much more right now." he sighed " and thats all you need to know."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:40 am

Layla angrily wiped her tears away and prepared to face the man storming down the hall to "talk" to her. She steeled herself as best she could and braced herself for whatever was to come.

Zariah just nodded and caught his breath. "Duly noted.... Captain...." Zariah had never been a top athlete. He could take care of himself in a scrap, but running from the ship through the port and all the way to the castle? Not so much. "I think some wine is needed later, ya?"

Discord poofed beside Barbados with Mix. "You rang?" He looked at the pirates curiously, tilting his head and blinking at the trio. "Oh, you're the Dracul pirate friends, right?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:04 am

Mix smiled " Oh hey Captain Diablo and Zacky." she winked at the guys " long time no see." he giggled and then smiled " Play nice Discord." she kissed his cheek

barbados smiled " My head hurts."

Captain snorted " who's head doesn't after that, no, eye there shall be win, and whiskey."

Diablo snorted " rum."

Abaddon burst into their bed room and snarled " oh why don't I then go back and sail the seven seas with yonder scervy dogs, gee just scream at me, not even a hug, a kiss, telling me the big meany bastard's dead, and I had horrible night mares about what stan might be doing.. mind you I don't like 90% of that damn crew, been on there for what weeks, and you expect me to be all rainbows puppy dogs and kisses?" he snorted " if you wanted rainbows farting out of my ars every turn of the tide, you should have married Mix. She's got a potion for that I am sure."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:14 am

Zariah nodded a greeting to Mix and sighed, taking a deep breath. "Well... I suppose things could have gone a lot worse, ya?"

Gabriel sighed. "They're yelling at each other...." He murmured.

Layla stood up in a whirl and shoved Abadon hard enough to make him stumble a little. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!! I WENT TO BED AND YOU WERE THERE, AND THE NEXT MORNING, YOU WERE GONE AND THE CASTLE WAS BEING TURNED INTO A MADHOUSE, AND YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST ACCEPT YOU BACK WITH OPEN ARMS LIKE NOTHING'S CHANGED?!" Layla stared at him for a moment, eyes glassy with unshed tears. "You have some nerve, doing that to a woman you led to believe that you loved her, knocked her up with a kid, and then accuse of being delusional because she was scared and worried sick over the thought of possibly having to raise a kid on her own of royal blood, which I imagine several people might want to kill. Until Barbados found me, I thought this kid was the last of the line." She turned away from Abadon.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Abaddon growled and pinned her lightening quick to the wall, " and what makes you think, I came in here with a single bit of knowlage of what was going on or had happened?" he trailed a hand down her throat " what makes you think I am a god blessed insert the proper F bomb here. mind reader, for all I know you were rather happy with me being dead, and news flash still really am dead." he growled his look deadly " and don't you ever throw my kid in my face again."

Captain nodded " Aye." he said " so... if it goes for the worst, I will ah, fetch him ya?" he snorted " since of course I am the only one who could catch a vampeer no?"

Diablo snorted.

Barbados sighed " discord, booze the stronger the better?"

Mix giggled " Ooo I get to nurse hangovers... Give them the works baby." she said licking discords cheek.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:28 pm

Layla glared at him. "I don't know who the hell you are," She said softly, but the words somehow displayed more hurt and anger than if she yelled, "but you are not my husband. You are just a monster with his face. Apparently the only one who came back from that was Gabriel, but not my husband. Now if you'll excuse me, I believe I should change into proper mourning attire."

Discord nodded, and even grinned when Mix licked him. The Alian snapped his fingers, and whole casks and crates filled with the best of any alcohol anywhere materialized into the throne room, from all over the world: the best wine in all varieties, highest quality beer, strongest whisky, smoothest vodka.... whatever and everything anyone there wanted.

Zariah raised his eyebrows, impressed, and picked up a bottle of wine. "Hmmmm.... I thought this make and year was nearly non existent anymore..."

Discord shrugged. "I am chaos. I can do whatever I want and make whatever I want."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:16 am

Abadadon snarled " IF you say I am a monster, A monster then I shall be." he snapped and showed her his fangs, " A monster I shall act, and a monster you truely will see." he growled his eyes flashing a slight red in his temper " and when the masses scream out in Agony, and the church bells toll for thee, know it was you who said I was the monster, and it was you who placed that on my head." he hissed, before walking out he said one more thing " and it is you who will also way be the death of me." before he slammed the door and stalked down to the library to brood.

Barbados grinned " Discord, your a lad after me own heart." he said smiling popping the top of of a nice jug of rum and drank from the bottle " now thats the good stuff."

Mix giggled " your such a good boy." she teased, hooking her fingers in the front of discords shirt, pulling him down to nibble his bottom lip " such thought of it all makes me just melt." kissing him, and then trailing her fingers down his arm.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:23 am

Layla watched him go without changing her expression. Once the library door slammed, she allowed herself to stop trying to be strong like that. Tears slid down her face as she put on the black dress, and with the black veil to go with it, made it near impossible to see with her crying. Layla sat on the bed and wept then.

Zariah gladly drank the wine, the alcohol relaxing the pirate very nicely. And in typical Zariah fashion, the still silvertongued asmar started to flirt with some of the female staff members.

Discord smiled and purred in pleasure, surprise, and content as Mix kissed him. This was nice. Very nice. He very well could get used to this even.

After a while, a black wolf dog sniffed his way into the library and watched Abadon, whining softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:34 am

Abaddon was almost glad some one had messed with the books, and refiling them ware they went was starting to calm him, and he looked at the dog and said on a sigh " and what is it you want?" he asked in the din.

Barbados chuckled sitting ware he please, " ah this hit the spot."

Mix purred " my sexy baby." she said kissing discord again.

The captain perched himself in the window, and idly stared out at it.

Diablo was chugging a case of ale.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:01 am

The dog whined again and licked Abadon's hand, tail wagging just a little. The beast was trying to comfort Abadon.

Discord did not mind at all, more than glad to kiss Mix all day.

A woman stode into the throne room and demanded an audience with King Barbados. She had dark tan skin covered in thick tribal tattoos, brown hair, and brilliant bronze eyes. The woman was tall and well muscled, and her attire suggested she was a powerful tribe leader. "Faina should speak with the King Barbados." She demanded to everyone in the room. "Bad people come to fight you through my lands, and make huge mess and destroy everything. Hurt my people and land. Make negotiation with them, or Faina will declare war on both Kind Barbados Dracul and King John Doe."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:11 am

King Barbados snorted " how about you declare war with King John doe, and I will how to put this, back you, when King Jogn doe falls, you can have his country, sound good? We then can shake hands and remain allies,and that way I don't have to take over any more flipping countries Starvania was one to many."

Mix griggled keeping an arm around Discords waist " it was the only one. and it gives me a head ache to think of it."

Abaddon laughed, and scratched the big dogs ears " I don't know ware you have come from big guy, but I am fine, I just need to be with my books a while."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:18 am

Faina narrowed her eyes a moment. "Faina needs men. Fighters. King John Doe's men killed many of Faina's best protecting lands and people. Faina asks this as your backing."

Discord grins. "Well, if Barbados is ever in a war again, I think I can at least take out a good chunk with a pretty please, and Dismember can clean up the rest if bothered about it."

The dog wagged his tail hearing Abadon laugh. The dog panted a little before he barked and nudged a book off of the shelf.... one of few books that was one of both Abadon and Gabriel's favorites, shoved, forgotten, and dusty on a lower shelf.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Barbados smiled " you get discord... " he smiled " he's itching to go to war... Discord is magic and can decimate whole armies. That make you happy?"

Mix pouted " my poor little guy is going off to war." she sniffled " i will pack you a lunch. " she said kissing his nose, " So my poor baby doesn't get hungry, stay away from the meanies with arrows, don't let anyone put you in a little box and.." he flung her arms around him " if you get sick I cant' throw you a welcome back dinner now can i?' she nipped his nose.

Captain snorted " You have a rare female their Discord, I think no? that ya, she might be a bit how to put this, cookoo? No?"

Diablo snorted " Diablo thinks that one will end it quick.."

Abaddon picked up the book " I remember this.. dad use to read it to us, and " he sighed " he doesn't remember me, I could see it in his eyes, and in his voice, and I could here them talk of it down the hall." he patted the doggies head " you think maybe if I read him the book I could get one small peace of my brother back?'
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next