Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer? - Page 18 Empty Re: Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:19 pm

"Yeah, and then pretty well told I will never rule, never sit on the throne, because I am a coward and not a man." Gabe said dryly. He then sighed, and his tone softened. "He also said that had he had to choose between us, you were to be the heir."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:42 pm

Abaddon laughed " I can tell you right now why dad wanted us to start families he's really too young to be a grandpa, think about it.." he snorted " neither one of us were his best or favored choices." he snorted " I figured it out ages ago, one of us was to be the figurehead, and the other was going to be the brains of the operation, if he died without grandchildren to choose from." he laughed " it would have been joint king ship, with the general public thinking so and so was king on his own. " he snorted " it probably would have been, You sitting on the thrown, to give the people a sense of security, you know the big guy who can actually make it out of a scrap, though I would be the one who took care of finance, reading, law choices, you know all the Crap of kings ship you hate." he laughed " and if we got attacked, we would need to put our heads together, and merge, with the little brian trust of royals, then you know us, after we managed to have kids, it would not boil down to who was born first, because thats stupid, we more than likely would be picking which every kid of ours, was a carbon copy of dad."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:06 pm

Gabriel smiled a bit. "And that's why you're the smart one." He laughed a little. "And for the record, I would be hopelessly clueless without you. Despite me teasing you for being a bookworm, I kind of need you to help me not insert the proper F bomb here. up half the time." He grinned. "Case and point, I didn't even know how to semi romantically propose to Milly without you sitting me down and setting me straight, while Layla I think was rolling on the floor in laughter."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:54 pm

Abaddon laughed " Layla couldn't stop laughing for hours... and I mean hours." he looked at him " I thought she was going to die laughing." he said sighing " oh god I can just see it now, Abaddon... what gabe, I ah... how do I give my kid the talk..." he laughed " thankfully for the both of us I am sure our wives with save us the embarrassment and do it themselves."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:42 pm

Gabriel laughed at that. "Hopefully. I can't remember how dad gave us the talk...." His face paled and his cheeks turned red. "Oh wait... I remember now. He had one of the maids strip down and pretty well showed us everything but the actual deed. I couldn't look at her for a month after the fact."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:46 pm

Abaddon turned read " fun fact, I still can't look at her in the eye." he looked at him " lets ah, not go that route." he said " I am sure we can find ah, paintings, and scuptures, and ah... books... force them to read." he nodded " its probably healtheir."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:17 pm

Gabriel nodded vigorously in agreement. "And less mentally scarring. I actually heard a rumor that the maid agreed to that because she had a crush on both of us." Gabe gagged. "She's kinda pretty, but not my type. Milly is the best."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:39 pm

Abaddon grinned " Thanks now I will be sure to have her running after me in my nightmares with pich forks and torches.. I don't know might be an improvment, it might be a little funny having her run after me with a pitch fork a torch and naked."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Gabriel laughed at the thought. "Kinda makes it less threatening, if you ask me." He had missed these times with Abadon, just talking about anything while sitting in someplace secret. it made Gabriel feel happy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:53 pm

Abaddon snorted " ya your right it does... want to try again, and if the fears start eating me again... " he bit his lip, " I will just picture the maid naked with torches and pitch forks, so if I start bursting out laughing its your fault." he gave his brother a knuckle head sandwich.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:56 pm

Gabriel laughed and stood, offering his twin a hand up. "I will claim responsibility for that one. And if it doesn't help, I'll be there for you again. I am going to be stubborn that you don;t hve to deal with that alone from now on, got it?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:17 pm

Abaddon " fine, but your going first, that way if the torches come and the pitch forks, I am long gone before you scream like a little girl." he said getting up and dusting himself, " shall we just take the bloodsucker short cut? "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:28 pm

"Gee thanks, and I do not scream like a little girl!" Gabriel protested. "And sure. After you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:19 am

Abaddon, laughed opened a window " what afraid you will re break your back?" he teased, as he jumped out of it, seeing as they were thrid story up, he landed with eas on his feet " SEE now jump"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:21 am

"It's a rational fear...." gabriel told Abadon before he followed his brother, stumbling some at the landing. "Ouch. I need to see Mix after we get back from town, huh?" He asked as he tried to pop his back.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:49 am

Abaddon shook his head " I think its broken, still, and I am going to ask Vicky about that too." he said " and I am going to do it right now.' he said sticking his tounge and darting easily catching up with the others and said smiling " So.... sorry... I have a rational fear of pitch forks and torches... and I will work through it, but I think Gabes back and neck are still broken."

Barbados " that was quick." he grinned " but not as quick as your old man, tisk tisk."

Milly looked woried " ware is my broken little vampire?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:09 am

Gabriel was only slightly after his brother. He put an arm around Milly. "I'm fine. I'll see Mix about it when we get back." he promised.

Viktoria frowned. "Still broken? Was that how he died and turned?" She asked for clarification.

Layla smiled a little in relief when she Abadon, although she seemed a little more reserved now. "Vlady missed you." She said softly, showing him their son.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:13 am

Barbados nodded " so I have been told why?"

Milly kissed him " you beater or I will beat you with a pillow again."

Vlady sniffled.

Abaddon took his son and cuddled the baby " its ok Vlady, I know... shhh I am sorry I got upset, ok.." he laughed " if tat is what you want." he grinning " tolders... he just wanted his daddy."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:21 am

"Usually those wounds never heal right for turned vampires." Viktoria informed him. "The kindest way is to drink their blood, but any other way can make it not heal all the way. Through the heart makes no heart beat and scars that don't heal on chest, and broken neck means permanent neck pain."

Layla smiled softly and watched her two men. She loved them so much, but due to today's events... she felt inferior, and like she couldn't be who they needed her to be. it hurt her, but she would hide her pain from them. She had to stay strong, at least for now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:29 am

Abaddon scrinched up his nose " Glad I am not a vampire... a non- healed wound in my chest would be terrible." he shuddered, " The occassional itch is much better."

Barbados laughed " speaking of the itch... " he lifted up his shirt to reveal a small scar that ran across his ribbs, and gave it a good scratch " it feels good to scratch it." he laughed " don't worry son, the itch never goes away completely is a family thing."

Abaddon smiled " hear that gabe, it could be worse, you could be an itchy sore back and neck feller."

Vlady grinned and was back to being a happy baby.

MIlly giggled " who wants an itchy Gabe." she said pulling her gabe along the path into town.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:40 am

Viktoria smiled and kissed him. It kind of turned her on to see Barbados's battle scars. It meant he had fought, and won. "Maybe you can tell me stories about your scars when we get back?" She asked him sexily.

Gabriel sighed and just stayed with Milly. "I suppose... although waking up with enough neck and back pain to feel like you're about to completely seize up at any moment I think is not quite the same level as an itch to scratch..."

Layla just stayed quiet, and stayed near Abadon and Vlady. Without meaning to, she was a bit more reserved and quieter than normal. Her realization had bothered her more than she previously thought.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:50 am

Milly looked at him " now imagine that back pain and neck pain was also itchy.." she said " that would rive me nuts." she said " seriously to sore to turn and twist to itch " she scratched her arms just as a reflex.

barbados grinned " no problem, now, shall we eat town food, or.... look at shinny buable things for pretty girls?" he grinned.

Abaddon swallowed shifting vlady so that he was saftly being held against his chest, he reached for his wifes hand " lets stay away from brooms."

Vlady grinned and cuddled into his daddy.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:08 am

Gabriel shuddered. "Hopefully Mix can see to my back and make it a bit better..." he told Milly.

Layla held Abadon's arm gently. "Either or." She told Barbados.

When the townspeople saw them all.... 

... They greeted them with warm and open arms. They suspected who they were after seeing Gabriel's now signature red eyes, but they loved their king, as well as their princes, and were just happy to see the royal family bless the town with their presence.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:13 am

Milly kissed his cheek " that would be nice." she said smiling at the towns folk.

Barbados laughed " well no one has answered me, shall we shop or dine?" he teased his family " and I knew they would see through our disquises.. I blame the baby... its all ways vlady's fault silly child." he said ticking siad child.

Vlady gave his giggling grin, but still held close to his daddy.

Abaddon kept saying though softly and it was ment for himself " No pitch forks, no torches, there are no pitch forks and their are no torches, no pitch forks no torches, they wouldn't form a mob, wrong time of day for a mob..... ya plus I have a baby... I wonder if they will view that as a hostage even if its mine."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:20 am

There was a wave of "aw"s at Vlady as he grinned. A few villagers offered the baby some toys to play with.

Layla stayed at Abadon's side, and Gabe at his other side. Gabriel held Milly close and kept an eye on his brother.

Viktoria answered. "Food. I have never been too keen on things like jewelry or shopping, other than for what is needed more so than wanted in the moment."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next