Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

2 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer? - Page 12 Empty Re: Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:43 pm

Breakfast the next day rolled around, and Layla lovingly fed her son. Abadon could tell his wife thought their mute boy was perfect the way he was. Gabriel hadn't wanted to give his nephew back to Abadon when he was allowed to hold Vlady, but it was clear that Gabe would be a good uncle. Layla's folks had fawned over their grandson, and of course loved the little guy. They understood that Barbados would probably be the dominant grandparent in their shared grandson's life, and requested Barbados take extra good care of Vlady on their behalf.

It was at breakfast time, that one of the servants came up to inform King Barbados he had an unexpected guest, garbed in leathers and claiming to have business with the king, and requested a talk at Barbados's earliest convenience.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:48 pm

Barbados's voice boomed " He can come in and state his buisness, but he can't be too loud and snippy... it will make the baby unhappy, and something tells me that make Abaddon bity"

Abaddon over a peace of bacon he was eating " I will tear the insert the proper F bomb here. throat out." he said then continued to shovel food in his mouth.

Milly giggled " I hate to break it to you brother in law dear, but you might be beat to the punch of tearing throats out... " she nudged her husband " this one has baby envy."

Vlady eat greedily.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:56 pm

The servant nodded and scurried away.

Gabriel laughed. "He may grow up to even out eat dad one day!" Gabriel grinned. He seemed happy the past couple of days because of the new addition to the family.

Layla chuckled softly and crooned to Vlady as he fed. "Eat up, so you can be big and strong and beat your grandpa in an arm wrestling match one day."

The servant returned with the man. He looked like a bounty hunter, but a couple of his tools seemed specialized for something. He also wore black leather gloves, despite it being a warm day outside. The man bowed respectfully. "I am Abraham Van Hellsing, the last member of my family. I wish to speak to King Barbados over the matter of vampires, if it is conceivable."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:04 am

Abaddon raised an eyebrow but kept eating, down his glass of milk, in a matter of seconds and sat back, sniffing, a faint scent had him narrowing his eyes. A cold look on his face.

Milly held Gabes hand tightly, and gave a week smile as she spoke " King Barbados is at the head of the table and all of the royal family is present, so please don't mind us." she said.

Barbados leaned back " I doubt even either of my sons can beat me in an arm-wrestling match " he smiled but then looked at Abraham " what about them?" he asked
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:08 am

Abraham righted himself and looked at Barbados steadily. "I will be honest. I am a vampire hunter, and it is my duty to slay such creatures before they can harm any more humans. It was my family's duty, and the mantle has fallen on my shoulders, and so I have carried it as best I could. With your word, I will take care of the problem of the vampires in this castle, and free your house of their taint."

Gabriel growled softly and held Milly. He didn't like this. Not one bit.  He looked at his father for the decision, and how he would handle it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:17 am

Abaddon grinned wide then smiled " Matter of fact, father there are bad nasty Vampires lurking about, remember that one you killed not to horribly long ago... nasty thing really, I wouldn't want something like that harming my child or my twin brother, look at him, he's so fragile and weak." he said " and my constitution isn't the greatest, but you can ask any staff, here, there are no bloodthirsty throat ripping, unholy animalistic Bloodsuckers running around in our halls." he smiled " I fear there is a short supply of those in these parts, father what do you say?"

Milly kissed games cheek " shhh," she told him softly and held his hand tightly.

Vlady burped at this moment in time, sniffled, but settled again soon enough.

Barbados cleared his throat " My son is, of course, correct, But please sit down and eat something, the cook knows how much this brood eats, and always makes more to make sure everyone is fed, including the random guest, so please sit down, and lets talk of this further shall we?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:23 am

Gabriel glared at Abadon when he called him fragile and weak. He silently promised to show Abadon "fragile" and "weak" later.

Abraham considered a moment, but did sit down. "To be candid, I was referring to the two at your table. And while I am aware that they haven't been mass murderers yet, I have hunted vampires for decades, and know what to watch for. One of them routinely drains people, yes?"

Layla focused on her son for now. She knew and trusted Barbados to protect her Abadon, and let her watch over Vlady. "There you are, my handsome little boy. Your belly is all full, isn't it?" She smiled and tickled the baby's belly, wanting to see her son smile.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:37 am

Barbados raised an eyebrow " I see," he said " but I only see one Vampire at my table, and he's on a strict death row diet." he smiled " in fact Gabriel is getting the hang of keeping his meals alive, and them staying that way. " he grinned " I figured if the boy was going to learn, at least getting drained by a vampire is quick and that those who were to be put to death would work best." he smiled lifting his head higher " as for my other son, he is a Vampeer, or so said the blood sucker who tried to kill my boy, and was utterly confused as to why his twin brother Gabe was defending him. " he folded his hands, " Abaddon what are your thoughts on the matter."

Abaddon grinned his fangs slipping out and he tested them with his tongue for a bit before sliding them back in " I don't know very much about Vampires, so let the man talk, what we don't know will be supplemented with what he knows, after all we have no clue when the next Vampire, will come to attack, and oh good lord, they stink horribly... ware as my brother Gabe doesn't smell bad at all, in fact he smells a lot like Spring daisies, I smell rather like roses, and most other blood suckers smell like grave yard dirt brimstone and death, and its a nasty smelling putrid stench." he shuddered " Oh is it horrible." he grinned " so if you would like to go and dust somethings, there is at the edge of our grounds, a recouring stench."

Vlady started to cry little tears running down his face his little face screwed up to cry.

Abaddon took his son off of Layla " oh its ok, Daddy will just have to box Uncle Abes ears if he's a meany." she said kissing the little ones head and crooning in that special vampeer way, that was soft and cute to watch " awe, there now, no need to scream your little head off now is there, your grandpa won't let anyone hurt uncle stupid."

Vlady grinned.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:45 am

Abraham looked at Gabriel, long and hard. "With all do respect, the fact he hasn't controlled his drinking yet is a bad sign for a turned vampire. It means he has Blood Lust, which basically means he is a glutton when it comes to feeding, and vampires with Blood Lust are more prone to enter a Blood Rage. And that... is when they start killing and draining anything that moves, from animals, to family."

Gabriel stood and left the room. He needed to think, and he needed space to process this. Gabe went instinctively to a balcony on the third floor that he always ran to when he felt upset. He crouched down with his head against the banister lightly, eyes closed, and just tried to think, and try to make sense of what it all meant.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:02 am

Milly looked at aberaham a bit shocked and flutered " no" she said softly. " He doesn't have a sire don't vampires have Sirs to teach them, " she shook her head " he doesn't"

Abadon handed the baby back to his wife and he stood slamming both his fists into the table, " lets get something very clear." he hissed " If my brother so much as looks at anyone of his family in an uncontrollable blood lust, I personally will tear out his thraot myself." he hissed showing his fangs, " So unless you have something usefull to actually say... I suggest you not insult my family." he growled.

Barbados cleared his throat " Abaddon calm down, " he said simply " Mr Aberaham is it, tell me, do you think anyone from my blood line is simplistic enough, to be controlled by what they are and not who they are... take my son who's in the room, I know that stance, that is the stance of a man who's fighting the urge, to throw the table, I would know because its the same urge I am facing, and that snarl is the snarl of a beast about ready to tear out your throat, but again, that isn't his nature that is his blood line." he said standing, " so yes, I agree with my son, if your done instulting my family, either tells us something of use, or leave."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:08 am

Abraham merely stood and bowed. "I will see myself out. Don't hesitate to summon me if you have need of my services." He told them before he indeed left.

Gabriel started to cry quietly. What was wrong with him? He basically was told that because he didn't know how to control his feeding, he was more or less destined to kill everyone he cares about. The thought of that killed him inside.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:16 am

Abaddon sighed growled horribly snapping for gaurds, and when one came he snapped " that man that just left, make sure he doesn't come near the castle grounds, I don't trust him nor do I care for him, he's a Vampire hunter, and he clearly can't see the real monsters for the damn trees." he growled as the gaurds scurried off then giving his father a dark look " tend to the children and the women folk, its time for a blood suckers anonymous meeting." as his long strides took him out of the hall and down to wardware he knew his brother was.

Vlady was crying now. Clearly upset and no one had to hear him to tell that he was.

Milly sat next to layla, and crooned " its ok Vlady daddy isn't mad at you, just mad at what that mean nasty man said about uncle Banna." then paused " Oh wait to day its uncle stupid."

Vlady stopped crying and grinned.

Barbados took a deep breath, " well ladies, tell me, could that have gone better I wonder?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:20 am

Gabriel heard his brother coming from a ways off and stood. He wiped his eyes and composed himself a bit better before Abadon even arrived. "You know I come here to be alone, right?" He said dryly.

Layla sighed. "I honestly don't know. I don't think I've ever seen Abadon that worked up before. But everyone is all right, so I suppose it could have gone a lot worse."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:26 am

Abaddon snarled " tough Crap." he growled " the nerve of that no good for nothing, son of a fffff." he snarled, fangs extended, " You have no idea, how wrong he was... how stupid and pathetic that man is... I can't believe he turned to you to say that garbage." he snorted " he had no idea, the really monster was sitting right there. " he sat on the edge of the balony " you have no idea, how much it took for me to just slam my fists down on the table, and not rip his lungs out his ars, I wanted to sink my fangs in and rip out his jugular... I wanted to tear into him not for the sake of feeding, but to just maul " he sat there " to tear, to render, to let my darker half have the best of me" he said slidding down the wall " and if I can keep my darker half from eating me.... from devouring my soul, Don't you think Gabe your better off than I?"

Milly shook her head " I am worried." was all she said.

Vladdy burped again.

Barbados sighed " ya a lot worse, Abaddon could have tore into him, I could see it... how close he was to just, tearing into him... "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:35 am

"Your... darker half?" Gabriel asked softly. "Brother, is everything all right?" He asked with surprisingly gentle concern. Gabe wondered if Abadon's "darker half" was anything like the blind beast that wanted power and blood he felt stirring when he fed or was weakened. He sat down beside Abadon. "Abadon.... you've always been the better of us. You always could come up with a plan, and a back up, when I've just always been caught up in the moment. Me? I probably wouldn't have had the control to continue sitting there. I had to either leave or attack him."

Layla frowned and merely fussed over her baby quietly. She didn't like this conversation, and hoped they could change the subject soon.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:44 am

Abaddon sighed " ya, my darker half." he looked at him " since I was little, i have had a temper, and I have had a darker half, " he sighed " and as we got older, I would read more and more, as if I just sat there and in my little world, I could easily handle it, and my temper." he looked at him " the older I got the worse it got... the stronger it would be... the nastier it was." he sighed and then looked at Gabe " but since I became a vampeer, I have had a better handle on it I think, I don't think Vampeers are evil to be honest, I was realized when Vlady was born, I had an instict that wasn't human and I battled it, until I realized what I wanted to do wouldn't harm anything, and all I did was sniff him, and then that weird noise I make Vlady seems to like, thats was part of it." he looked at his brother " Just to let you know man, your the strongest person I know, and if one of use looses our humanity the other swears and promises to dust the other, deal?"

Barbados sighed " he's all ways been like that though." then laughed " vlady here we won't have to worry about, he's too cute to be a little hot head."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:54 am

Gabriel smiled a little at Abadon. "Deal." He promised. "And thanks. For the record, you're the smartest person I know, bookworm." He hesitated and looked down. "The night I came back, one of the things I told Milly was that I missed you. I... I don't know how you feel or felt over the whole thing, but driving that sword in your chest was the stupidest thing I've done, and I will always regret it. I should have listened to you. We should have requested another letter, and gotten the message clear. And even after the fact, I never should have done what I did to you. I am not a good brother, and I guess what I'm saying... is I'm sorry. For everything."

Layla giggled. "My son will be a killer.... a lady killer though. He will grow up to be a handsome stud of a man, just like his daddy."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:00 am

MIlly giggled " first heart he stole was his aunties sorry Gabe but he's just so sweet"

Barbados grinned " I have been telling all the maids thats my grandson and winking and running away." he grinned " can't help it, I sneak into the kitchen just to brag to the cooks."

Abaddon looked at him and rolled his eyes " Gabe, I was actually Ticked you sold my body to a group of bandits.... can't be mad that some one killed you, if in fact you rise again... its a bit counter productive, when you managed to end him all ready for his troubles." he said patting him on the head " seriously I some times wonder ware your mind goes on its own occord."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:07 am

Layla giggled. "He is the sweetest and cutest little guy, isn't he." She smiled up at Milly and Barbados. "Would one of you two like to hold him?" She offered.

Gabriel laughed softly before he frowned. "You what I just realized.... you and I haven't done anything fun just you and me for ages. It's practically a crime, it feels like."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:13 am

Abaddon laughed and yawned " it is, I wish Vladdy would sleep the night, waking daddy in the middle of the night isn't nice." he laughed " ya, I can take a nap though later to day, curled up with Mr Cranky " he grinned " by the way, for some reason if I call you Uncle something thats not your name, it makes his laugh." he grinned " yesterday you were uncle banna... Aunti banna thought it was funny." he laughed " to day I was to tired to come up with something creative." he smiled " so what do you have in mind?" he grinned his fangs gleaming " so many things two twin imortal blood suckers can get into"

Barbados grinned " I am the grandpa, I get to cuddle him this time" he smiled holding out his arms for the little one.

Milly giggled " thats ok, last nights nightly walking the hall spot me some vlady time... Poor Abaddon, later he's gonna have to be put down for a nappy too." she giggled.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:20 am

"Hmmm...." Gabriel pondered for several moments. "I actually haven't sparred since becoming a vampire, but you aren't usually interested in that. Let's see... we could always try and pull pranks on Mix, and see how long it takes him to realize it's us. Mostly just stupid fun is all I had in mind."

Layla giggled and carefully handed her baby over to Barbados. "He looks even smaller in your arms!" She teased with a smile. Layla felt grateful once more at how lucky she was to have a father in law such as Barbados. He was a very good and caring man, and Layla knew she could trust him completely.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:27 am

Barbados grinned " awe, he's about as small as the boys when they were this little " he crooned " well his daddy, use to suck his brother's thumb, and Gabe use to chew on his brother's head, it use to drive me nuts." his big rumbling laugh sounded, which delighted little Vladdy, " oh, and if he takes anything after his dad, he'll keep you both on your toes as soon as he learns to walk... running up and down the halls, once that silly son of mine, caught a mouse, and Gabe was upset because he couldn't even find one, like cats." he tickled the baby " but you won't be a silly will you, my son's married good smart girls, it might just might cancel out their silly flaws, but then again, I wouldn't love my stupid blood suckers, any more with or with out em."

Milly smilled and then frowned " I might be be pregnate again" she said softly hanging her head, " but I don't think this one is going to make it either." she said sniffing. she smiled " but I am going to spoil my nephew to peaces."

Abaddon looked at him " you know what we haven't done, since we died, go riding.... come to think of it, are we going to spook the horses or what... probably scare the stable boys... and no Mix has gotten smart on us..... "

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:32 am

Layla laid a gentle hand on her friend and sister's shoulder. "Milly, have faith. I am sure this one will take, and you will have a beautiful baby too."

Gabriel smiled. "I like that idea. Let's go riding!" Gabe stood on the balcony and looked over the edge. "Think I could make it down this way without breaking my neck and back this time?" He asked Abadon.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:37 am

Abadon looked over the edge " Eh, one way to fid out," he said and jumped off of it then called from the bottom " jump I will catch you." then laughed.

Barbados patted Milly on the head " its ok, eventually you two will have one I am sure." he smiled " but right in the mean time spoil vlady."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:42 am

Gabriel laughed and and jumped after his brother. "Huh. We must be a lot sturdier now." He mused as they walked towards the stables.

Layla giggled. "Spoil my son too much, and I will make sure you feel my wrath." She warned them with a wink.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next