Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And Then We Killed Him!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

And Then We Killed Him! - Page 2 Empty Re: And Then We Killed Him!

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:43 am

Ace sighed " do what you want... I give up" then shook his head at the rest of the people in it " I swear... Idicy fallows you all"

Ghost rolled his eyes " not you BOB, you at least do something... BOb, just bobs." he said snortign " and it pisses me of a little."

Silver shook his head, and landed gracefully on the floor of the shop. Sniffed and then gave a low hiss.

13, took the cup and drank, " serously though, stupidiy"

Bob snorted " I am only here because he hired val... kinda attached.."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:48 am

Viktoria downed  her bottle of vodka like it was water. She needed the numbness of being drunk right now.

"Ghost, Bob has a point." Valentine muttered in agreement as he looked at some containers holding various preserved organs of strange creatures. "I got hired, and Bob is just around because he can't go too far from me. I suppose if Ace wanted, he could try hiring Bob on, and have him work the same times I do, but that isn't my call, nor Bob's."

Mask looked in Viktoria's direction before they shook their head. They had been working here, away from their home realm, for the past several days now. They were looking forward to the day off to see Dean again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:01 am

Ace rolled his eyes and clapped his hands together " you know, you guys can go home to sleep right?" he said shaking his head " and furthermore, did I mention I have new hires.." ace smiled He laughed " I got Ghost a Instructor, because him fumbling around as to what he is is no longer an option, not to mention if something hast to die, he's a good way to get it done.... I hired a School master to day too, as some of you are having hard time with getting your acts together, BOB... I did hire you... actually your the one hired and Val isn't.... ironically you don't come in val does..." he raised his eyes " and I hired some one to keep Little miss magics from biting people."

13 looked at Ace laughed " Ya guys, let me guess, Vals now hired, so bob goes to work, fat chance in hell, one hire is another Reaper dude, probably totally insane... one of them probably a demonic pupmpkin because what else would insert the proper F bomb here. work for you, that is in the teaching feild, and as for the magics guy to keep Little miss spells company.... what did you dig up wizardy demonic were wolf? " he snorted " bet he's named Ace too."

Bob looked offended " no one told me I was hired."

Ghost snorted " you change bob to Val on the work Sceduals every single blasted morning.... " he grinned " Silver want to help me with this Crap?"

Silver shook his head no, as he lifted up several boxes that needed its contents shelved.

That is when Dean walked in " Did some one say Demonic Pumpkin, tecknically I am werepumpkin and I am the Dean of a school for monsters, really really nasty monsters, excluding some cute and loveable ones." He smiled " you must see the future, scary."

As the other two hires came in. the taller one.

Crane smiled his grin letting everyone know he was nuts " Why he got everything right but our names, tisk, sad boy sad day, and then at loved lost non of us... oh shinny book." he said looking at the book on the self.

Spades smiled " that one is three sheets shy of an entire insalaslum.. My name is Ace, but since the bos is Ace, you can call me Spades, which is my last name." He laughed " but yes I am a wizard demonic werewolf, thingy... hybrid what have you."

13, " that does it, I need a drink."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:58 am

"Come join the party." Viktoria told 13. "I have vodka." She gestured at 13 with the now half empty bottle. "We can play drinking games if you want." She would gladly talk and chat with a variety of people, but honestly submitted to no one. She had an unspoken oath, and that was that unless she was bested in combat, then she would give herself to the victor. However, none had conquered that feat yet, and if they had tried, it ended bloodily for them.

Valentine shrugged and picked up a jar and showed it to Bob. "Think Rose could use something like this, or at least find it an interesting decoration?"

Mask looked up when Dean walked in and felt her heart skip a beat. No matter how often she drew him, no matter in how stunning of quality, she never thought she could get it quite right. Hence why she drew him so much, admittedly. She resisted the urge to run up and hug Dean, since she was on the clock, and wasn't sure what Ace thought about PDA at work between now coworkers.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum