Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Play

2 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Dragon Rider Play - Page 11 Empty Re: Dragon Rider Play

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:49 pm

Erika purred in thanks and let Nightshade have the best part, happily curling up next to her and preening her spines.

Pat listened patiently, adding the occasional thought or idea, but mostly listening. She enjoyed Luke's energy.

Tithenor picked at his food, not eating much. He finally just pushed his plate over to Jeremiah, knowing he'd finish it.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:59 pm

Jeremiah looked at Tithenor when the elf pushed his plate over. <Not hungry?> he asked in Elvish. <Even you usually eat more than that. Everything okay, toriaun?>

Luke was either a mad genius or a brilliant fool with several of his ideas. Although now that he was better educated, by both Lucius and Krudd, a lot more of Luke's ideas seemed more plausible.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:04 pm

Tithenor glanced at Jeremiah then down again.  "/I am fine,/" he lied.  No, he was not fine, but he did not know how to explain what was wrong, or even if he wanted to explain.

"Maybe you should focus on one really great invention a week?" Pat finally suggested.  "You have some great ideas, but too many of them to do all at once."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Jeremiah sighed. He hadn't touched Tithenor's food yet. "/No, you are not. Tithenor... you are my toriaun, and I want to be able to help you and be there for you when you need it./"

Luke pondered that. "Hmm.... I suppose that could work.... but what if I come up with a lot of small ideas one week, and only big ideas the next?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:30 pm

"/I know./"  And he did.  Tithenor stood and bowed.  "I will see you in class."  He turned and glided out of the Mess Hall, going to find solace in his dragon.

"Then you write down the ones you can't do until you find a week that you have no ideas, then you do your undone ideas then," Pat answered, watching Tithenor leave.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:41 pm

Jeremiah sighed and looked down, deeply troubled. For once, he didn't finish off Tithenor's food too. He had no appetite now.

Melloraumo churred softly when he saw Tithenor, and breathed some fluffy snow at his rider in greeting.

Luke frowned. "I don't like writing my ideas down.... I don't want them falling into the wrong hands...." His face suddenly lit up. "I got it! If I talk to Lucius, do you think he could look after my ideas for me after I write them down?!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:49 pm

Tithenor smiled when he saw Melloraumo and felt the cold snow.  It was a tiny smile, but a real one.  Quietly, he knelt and gathered his little - now big - dragon in a hug.  "/Hello, my little friend./"

"I think that is a brilliant idea!" Pat said enthusiastically.  "Maybe he could even teach you to write in some kind of code so even if someone else got them, they wouldn't be able to read it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:51 pm

Mellon crooned affectionately and licked the side of Tithenor's head, making the rider's hair stick up like the dragon loved to do when they first met.

Luke grinned and checked the time. "Yes! If I run, I should have enough time to talk to Lucius and still get to class on time." He said as he got up and took care of his dishes. "I'll see you in class!" he called to Pat before he bolted for the library.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:01 pm

Tithenor sighed and placed his hand on top of Mellon's head.  "You never tire of that, do you?"

Pat looked around then shrugged to Jeremiah.  "It looks like it's just you and me now.  Class, or do you have something to do first?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:06 pm

Mellon purred and tried to lick Tithenor's hand. The young dragon was starting to gain some bulk, as his breed gained muscle mass fairly well, and were a stronger and sturdier breed.

Jeremiah looked at Pat, having been distracted. "Hm?" He was troubled, and evidence of it was the fact there was food next to him that was not getting eaten.

Luke opened the library doors and walked in. "Professor Lucius?" he called out.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:11 pm

Tithenor patiently wiped his hand off on his trousers and stood.  "Come.  Let us go and wander through the woods some before class."

Pat sighed and stood, taking his plate.  "I'll take care of this.  You should go take care of whatever is bothering you."

"Shh!" the professor scolded as he came to meet Luke.  "Quiet!  There are people studying."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:16 pm

Mellon followed Tithenor and whined softly. He liked being with his rider, but he also missed when it was them with Jeremiah and Erika. It was fun to romp around with Erika some and play with her.

Jeremiah shook his head. "What's bothering me won't tell me what's wrong." He said with a sigh. He ran his hands through his hair. "How do I get him to open up some, other than kidnapping him until he talks?"

"Oh, sorry." Luke apologized in a quieter voice. "If it's all the same, could I ask a big favor of you, professor?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:25 pm

Tithenor shook his head.  "Maybe next time, Mellon.  This time we need to go alone."  He needed to go alone.

Pat considered then shrugged.  "I don't know about kidnapping, but you are a good enough swordsman you could always corner him."

Professor Lucius heaved a huge sigh as though this was a hardship, but inclined his head.  "Very well.  What do you need?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:09 am

Mellon whined softly, but didn't protest as he followed his rider.

Jeremiah smiled a little and laughed tiredly. "Maybe... I'm just worried is all."

Luke nodded. "Well, Pat suggested I write my ideas down, but I don't want other people to see them and steal them before I can make them. If I wrote them down, would you please keep my ideas safe for me?" He asked the professor. Luke was even asking Lucius in the first place because he trusted the adult, and felt like Lucius could hide them well if he wanted to.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:29 am

"Then you should go take care of that worry before it eats you alive," Pat told him, poking his arm.  "Go on.  He usually goes hunting about now.  Maybe you can pin him down.  I'll cover for you if you're late to class."

Lucius studied Luke a moment then inclined his head.  "I have a place I can put them where no eyes shall ever spy them unless you show them yourself."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:52 pm

Jeremiah smiled tiredly and took care of the dishes left at the table. "All right. Thanks, Pat." Once things at the Mess Hall were taken care of, Jeremiah whistled for Erika before he made his way to the Wild Islands. Blackwater had still not allowed access to the second island yet, other than as punishment. The professor wanted to make sure the students were very adept before allowing access to the more dangerous island.

Luke smiled brightly. "Thank you very much, Professor! Oh, and it's fine if you want to look at them. I trust you, and have learned a lot on mechanics and how to make them more real under your teachings anyway, so in a sense, they're partially yours too."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:13 pm

Tithenor had only just made it to the first island with Mellon and was deciding which direction to go.  Some sections were more hunted than others, causing the pray to become more suspicious and harder to catch.

Lucius blinked at that and almost smiled.  "Thank you, young one.  I will not betray your trust.  Your secrets are safe with me."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:30 pm

Jeremiah reached the island just before Tithenor decided on a direction. "Oh, hey." He greeted. "May we join you?"

Luke smiled brightly. "Thank you, Professor." He genuinely liked and appreciated his advice and tutelage, and would do his best to not disappoint or betray whatever trust or faith the professor had in him. Luke checked the time. "Would it be all right if I jotted down some ideas before class?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:54 pm

"Perhaps two will be better than one," TIthenor said as agreeably as he could manage.  No, he did not want him along, but he couldn't very well tell his honeg no."
Erika bounced over to Mellon, growling playfully.

"There is a table just down there that is open," Lucius told him, gesturing down the hall.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:04 pm

Jeremiah smiled a little and followed Tithenor's lead. As they walked, he tried to come up with what to say.

Mellon churred a friendly greeting and ran around his two legged friend. He gently bapped her playfully before he darted into the trees.

Luke smiled and thanked Lucius before he went to the table to work. Luke hummed to himself as he wrote and sketched out ideas and mechanics. He was a brilliant, mad genius with some of them, and a little clever with others, but they all had one thing in common; all his ideas and machines were blossomed from the mind of a dreamer.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:12 pm

Tithenor walked in silence, trying to figure out a way to separate himself from Jeremiah without hurting his feelings.

Erika let out a bark and scrambled after him, dropping to her wings to gain more speed.  She was going to get him!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:42 am

Jeremiah sighed softly after a bit. "Tithenor... why won't you talk to me?" He asked quietly. "Have I done something wrong? Have I upset you in some way?"

Mellon bounded through the trees until he reached a clearing. He then turned and crouched much like a playful dog.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:54 pm

Tithenor looked at Jeremiah, honestly surprised and puzzled.  "Why would I have cause to be upset with you in some way, Jeremiah?"

Erika stopped her headlong rush and growled as she lowered herself, her long body and tail swaying as she prepared to attack or dodge Mellon's attack.  She playfully "fluttered" her spines by rapidly raising and lowering them in a wave, taunting him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Jeremiah sighed and shook his head. "We used to talk a lot, and now, you almost seem to be avoiding me, and everyone else. Humans usually read that as something is wrong, or something has changed, and I at least want to know what's wrong so it can be made right again."

Mellon rumbled and pounded his forepaws into the ground several times. He breathed in the air above them, and a light snow fell on them.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:24 pm

Tithenor looked skyward, watching the clouds.  "It is not an issue that is your fault," he said quietly.  "It is me and myself, not you."

Eirka suddenly darted forward and tackled Mellon, whipping her tail around him tightly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next