Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Worlds Collide...

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

When Worlds Collide... - Page 2 Empty Re: When Worlds Collide...

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Rin smiled at Burn. She had fangs as well, but was used to talking around hers. They were always there, she just used illusions to hide the fact so she didn't startle anyone. "Thanks. Where I come from, all winged demons are especially strong and usually have higher positions. And I like your wings."

Ravina frowned. "I'll fly on ahead and see if I can talk to Noc or Erebus. They may know a way to help the sneezing." And with that, the angel flew off. Nior could guide them more than well enough on his own here. Besides, she wanted to get away from the so called reaper for a little while.

Nior frowned, concerned for Spade. "I'm sorry. Here, let's go into the city. It may help a little bit. Besides, Nanna will be in the Abode." He guided them through a graceful archway in the wall into an enclosed area. There was a large tower that the moon seemed to hover over a little, and the silloette of Ravina could just be seen disappearing into an upper window. Trees and floating lamps lined the path, the lamps emitting a blueish white light. There were a few garden just visible behind some buildings that were clearly set up for if they did have visitors staying for a while. The whole place had a peaceful and tranquil vibe, and the beings walking around seemed perfectly friendly. A few welcomed the strangers and said hi to Nior by name. The inhabitants were wide in variety. Some looked more like beasts and animals, while others looked quite humanoid, and everything in between. Everyone seemed content with this though. Nior led them behind the tower to a stouter building that had a sign in front that read "Fate Weavers' Abode." Nior led them in to a small lobby-like area, and he asked if Nanna was around. The young lady, who had the body of a woman but the head of an owl, said she was and went to fetch Nanna.

Hollow looked around, but was very quiet the whole time. He would prefer being in the Mortal Realm than here.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Burn smiled " well, where I am from the demon race all has wings, every last one, but week demons don't exist... neither do horned ones, and well-fanged or clawed... but yes each one of use is strong enough to have one of the god of Death's best come out to calm us down... we, after all, are the god of wars mighty race." he grinned " A weak demon just doesn't exist, the strongest of us, are known as the 13 demon lords... one of which is a half vamp... scary bugger he is." he grinned puffing out his chest " I am the Heir to one of those lordships." he grinned.

Spade sneezed " really it hasn't helped, being in here as opposed to out there." she sneezed " but I have an idea." she said making thick shadows around her, this quelled the continuous sneezing by half " nothing like filtering your air using a little shadow."

Nina snorted " and still were being dragged."

Blaze yawned " so what is this Nanna person a shadow like you, or? " he yawned " this place now kinda reminds me of well Hades weird domain, I hate shuffling his paper work."

Spade bonked blaze on the head " you wouldn't have had to do lord Hades' paper work, if you hadn't nearly slaughtered that entire town by accident... and I wouldn't be saddled with baby siting you lot."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Rin smiled again. "That's pretty cool actually. We also have a set of 13 lords and ladies here. They are called the High Demons. They are the 13 children of Queen Lilith and her consort and soulmate, Tartarus, the Executioner. The two eldest of her lot are the Prince and Princess: Sarabad, Prince of Serpents, and Timore, Princess of Fear. They are the most powerful at least stature wise out of the 13, but you could also make arguments that Lord Lazarus or Lord Razoriel are stronger." She shrugged. "The stronger demons are descended from them, but a majority of demons were created by Lucifer when he fell and ruled Hell in Lilith's stead. I'm from that lot."

Nior looked at them. "Nanna is one of the older Fate Weavers here. She can read the skein and tell us what is going on exactly." He explained. "Any Night Realmer can choose to be a Fate Weaver, so long as they have a little bit of talent in it. I think it's one of the cooler things about here." He grinned.

Nanna appeared with the lady from before. Nanna was actually a large, grey tabby cat that stood on her hind legs. She wore a simple dress and smiled at them. "Nior, it's been a while." She said warmly as she gave the Shadow a friendly hug. "Now, please do tell me what is going on, and why you wanted me."

"Well," Nior explained, "Ravina and I heard of an anomaly and went to investigate. We encountered these four," he gestured to Burn, Blaze, Nina, and Spade, "and figured out that they aren't from around here. Like, at all. I was hoping you may be able to look at the skein and find more out."

"From the sounds of it, you will need someone else, no offense to you, Nanna." A silky voice said from behind. Nanna bowed respectfully, and took no offense to it. Ravina had returned with a middle aged woman who's exact form kept shifting. "Pardon my intrusion, but I am Lachesis. My sisters and I created the skein, and Ravina gave me a brief overview of the story. Come with me. We must go below to examine and read the Threads..." Lachesis strode confidently towards a spiraling set of stairs down. They kept going down, through several layers of seemingly endless rooms filled with floating and shifting threads, glowing softly and as fine and fair as spider silk. She went down deeper until she reached a room with very few threads indeed. It was nearly empty. "This is a room very few see." Lachesis explained. "It holds the most powerful and otherworldly threads in it. If yours are anywhere in this realm, they are here."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:06 pm

Burn shrugged and smiled at his new found friend " well see, wear I come from, were honestly just magically inclined humans with bat wings... and close cousins to what you would call angles no Hell ware I am from, and fallen angles are messed up in the head... I would know I use to date one. Really messed up... I mean she use to save her feathers when she multed messed up." he said then grew quiet. Listening.

Spade sighed " all right." she said sneezing again " we got non of this back home."

Blaze nodded " in fact none of this exists back home."

Nina just grumbled.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Lachesis twisted her wrist, and four threads appeared before them. She touched one and it thrummed under her touch, and expanded. It showed Blaze's life. Lachesis started with the events that happened a few weeks prior to them stumbling here.

Rin fell quiet too. This demon was so interesting! She really looked forward to sitting down with him and finding out more of the world where he came from. Maybe she could show him around Hell, and see what he thought of the birthplace of demons in this world.

Ravina sat on the stairs, not very interested. She would rather head back to Ezekiel and report to him, but she couldn't leave without someone making a door for her, and she didn't want to leave Nior here to deal with this completely alone.

Nior watched curiously, but seemed concerned when Spade started to sneeze again. He tried to make some shadows for her to try and stop the sneezing, if only for a little bit.

Hollow stayed even quieter if possible. This was one of the strongest beings in all of the realms here before him. He was not going to irk her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:38 pm

Spade grinned silently thanking her counter part, before thumping Blaze on the head " So that's ware you were instead of at the meeting, late, tardy, and an ars."

Blaze rubbed his head " well if you haven't noticed, I was thumped pretty badly by that monster the day before... and if you haven't noticed, I still have slight scars from that."

Burn rolled his eyes " I am starting to under stand why a Month ago, I was put in charge of keeping the peace between the two of you."

Nina snorted " then why the hell I was I told I had to tag with those two?"

Burn snorted " because if I am keeping the peace between those two, how they hell am I gonna baby sit you." he snorted, " Eh, any day a demon hast to keep three tempers in check is a sad day for death,"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Lachesis slowed on a specific point. It was the one moments before they were transported to this world. "Hmmm..." the Thread Manipulator said. "It appears the barrier between our world and yours is thinning and growing weak in some spots. Until a proper gate is formed, I fear people from both worlds may find themselves in one another." She released Blaze's thread and brought two more into play. These two were different. They were the thread of the two worlds. "Perhaps we could relay a message across to yours, but how.... aha." She pointed to two similar locations. "The Void. It exists in both worlds, so it may be thinner there. Unfortunately, I know of only two who know the void, and out of the two, only one has mastered passing in and out of it at will."

Ravina groaned. She knew who Lachesis was talking about. "Not him..." she whined.

Rin watched Burn curiously. "So does that mean you are stronger than the others in your group?" She asked curiously.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Burn laughed " no, reapers are stronger than 90% of all the races, shadows are stronger than reapers, and nightmares fall into the 5 percent on par with Reapers." he grinned " I just have a special talent for calming people down." He grinned " ironically it would take all of them to calm me down... Death Angles and were not talking this realms death Angles ours is how to put this, five times stronger than anything on planet earth, and we have a reaper who can slay gods..... They are like Gods.... in their own right." he sighed " so death made the blade that could slay gods, and gave it to a reaper who's got a level head, a kind and gentle heart, and a strong and good moral sound judgment." he smiled " you know to keep the balance."

Blaze sighed " Oh dear god... you make it sound like it's the foulest place on earth, it's just in Hade's back yard....." he sighed " then again were pumpkins shouldn't exist.... but that a topic for another story. So were in a different realm that sorta mirrors our own, Gates open all the time where were from but never have we met the world that sort mimics ours." he shrugged " honestly were kinda the central hub of gates.... "

Spade moaned " not the void... Blaze you know who ever sends a message through the void is going to have to talk to Hades god and unholly master of the underworld."

Nina hissed " and Death forgot his birthday this week.... with all the monster rampages..."

Spade sighed " Its bad, when your cousin screws you over, its worse, when your boss screws you over by forgetting his older bro's b day...."

Blaze sighed " maybe, if we ...... well I mean if they take a left instead of a right, and cop an attitued shouting at the top of his lungs, he might get Ares's Ticked off enough..."

NIna shook her head " no Ares is Ticked off because Lord death and Lord Hades, wouldn't let him start the 7th world war in the war realm till a week from Tuesday."

Burn, snorted " then there was, using one of his races members to baby sit three specimns of Deaths... " he snapped.

Nina purred " so I guess bug boy really is a nightmare, he would get eaten alive though on our end."

Blaze shrugged " we could just wait it out, the gate will form when lord midnight wakes up, and sees the ripple."

Burn " Oh god, lord midnight.... you think?"

NIna sighed " lord mindnight took a vacation to our lords Realm, he won't be back for another week."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:21 pm

Lachesis let the threads vanish. "I feel the problem should be addressed as immediately as possible. I would fret not for our messenger. We haven't found a proper way to dispose of him. We are just happy he is now fairly reasonable. Before he became nearly as powerful as he is now, he still managed to conquor nearly half of our world before Antony stopped him." Lachesis shook her head. "Feel free to stay here for now and explore. I must talk with my sisters, Erebus, and Noc." She walked up the stairs, stepping around Ravina.

"Oh good god..." Ravina groaned. "Why the hell do we actually need Dezran of all people. He is literally the worst."

Nior sighed. "Ravina, whining isn't going to solve anything. Let's head back up and to one of the houses to figure out what we're going to do. You can give Ezekiel a report in one of the pools while we're up there."

Ravina nodded and stood. She lead the way up the stairs and out.

Hollow glared at Nina. "I'd love to see how long you would last in the Seventh Dream Realm..."

Rin looked at Burn curiously. "Who's Lord Midnight? Is he anything like Noc?" She asked. She was only trying to draw similarities.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:03 pm

Burn smiled " well I don't know what a Noc is, quite... But we have a system of gods... There is the god of the underworld, Hades, who might smite said messenger, he's really big on shooting the messenger in the foot... lord Death is of course lord of death... Ares god of war, there are few others, they govern races independently, but lord death is the ruler of them, so you see Death really does conquer all. Save one, there is only one god that Lord death hast to answer too, and that is the king of all Lord Midnight, Ruler of the 17 realms. Gate master and lord of all dominion." he smiled " he's one scary assed dude... but I will say... he will still take his vacation with or without a messenger." he shook his head " not that he, is mean or anything, because he gets a vacation once every 2 thousand years... I wouldn't give up my vacation time for Crap if that were the case."

Nina grinned " if it's anything like the void I would rule that damn place."

Spade sneezed " and can anyone please find me the nearest apothecary I need an allergy medicine potion."

Blaze yawned " eh, I am not quite sure if I like the system management of this place, to be honest."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:24 pm

Rin listened with interest. "Noc is the goddess that reigns supreme here. There is hierarchy within the different Realms, but not a single one they all answer to. Noc rules over the Night Realm, and the Archangel Council rules over Heaven, with each Archangel ruler of a certain jurisdiction. In recent years, they actually let one of the High Demons on the Council, solely to be a spokesperson for their counterpart, Hell, on certain issues. Earth kind of does it's own thing, being a melting pot, and Hell is ruled by Lilith, her consort, and her High Demon children. The ruler of the Dream Realms is..." She thought. "I don't know who. A lot is shrouded in secrets about the Dream Realms. Wanna chime in, Nightmare?"

Hollow glared. "Depending on who you talk to, it's either Mnemcaes or Arbatore. I answer to Arbatore, the Father of Nightmares."

Nior gently placed a hand on Spade's shoulder. "Come. I will take you there. Taurus House?" He asked Ravina.

Ravina nodded and headed there. The "house" was actually a small yet elegant mansion with a garden behind it and a pool of water. "Blaze. You claim to work for Death, so you come with me and explain yourself to my boss Death. Careful, because he may try and recruit your help if he thinks you're strong enough."

Nior led Nina into the main city through another archway. The main city was on a hill, and went all the way down to the waterfront of the bay, making a crescent shape. Nior took the other Shadow into an apothecary/pharmacy and explained the situation to a man who seemed to be more of a ghost than anything. He examined Nina to figure out what exactly she needed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:39 pm

Blaze laughed " no thanks my boss is honestly the only headache I need, that and my cousin spade, she too works for Lord death.... she handles the bigger scarier thingies... and Death angles dear god.... they handle everything else... So no If I have to I will act the frail senile old coot... which won't be hard to do, I am pretty sure I started going crazy last year."

Spade smiled " thank you" she said sneezing.

Burn started to laugh " sounds like this World's Nightmares are a bit messed up, our nightmares are a lot less organized, and more pissy."

Nina hissed " I heard that demon breath... "she glared at them " god I am starving I could go for a burger, or you can come here and be a good little demon and let me eat your pride."

Burn rolled his eyes " Why don't you just bite yourself with that one?" he grinned " we could do with a lot less pridefull nightmare running amok of things."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:49 pm

Ravina scowled. "Well, then stand around and try to look less revolting. I don't trust you around here alone." She dragged Blaze to the pond and stood where she could see him as well as the water. She took a deep breath and focused. The image of an angel appeared in the water. He was clad in all black robes, and had black hair falling a little into dark grey eyes. Six great black wings were neatly folded behind him, and a simple yet imposing scythe was currently being used as a cane while he sifted through papers. "Ravina. What is going on? Why did you travel to Noc's domain without my knowledge?" He asked in a soft tone. Ravina started to explain everything to him.

The doctor smiled and put together a concoction and handed it to Spade. "Just smell this and see if that helps. If it seems to help, than drink it. If not, I will try again."

Hollow bared his teeth to the male demon. "I said I only recognized one as a ruler. I didn't say we were organized. Arbatore doesn't even really do all that much but occasionally clash with Mnemcaes or bring new Nightmares into being."

Rin looked at Nina in confusion. "So where you come from, do your Nightmares consume emotions or no?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:03 pm

Burn laughed " way more organized, nightmares, where I am from, don't have a ruler, don't run in packs, and are born not made..." he smiled " where I come from your a hell of a lot more organized than the terrors running the night back home."

Nina shook her head " Yes and no? To explain I am going to have to tell you how it all works, see when you take all the races and combine them in one, you get a reaper, meaning both Grewl and Vlah bloodlines are mixed in your heritage... but say Grewl blood wasn't in your line, then you would be a monster... and if Valh blood wasn't in your line, then you would be a Nightmare... but say you have a bit of strong vampire blood like from higher class or even a stronger vampire in your bloodline, then you would have a taste for specific emotions... for me its pride... and if I were to bite someone and drink their pride then they would become humble, temporary of course, we who wish to stay alive don't kill our meals..."

Blaze snorted mumbling " and she wonders why she's single." he said yawning and pulling out his list, to check it " well lucky for me that guy is dying of at least blood loss." he sighed sitting on the floor " no no one here is a red case." he sighed and took a deep breath " the world I know isn't in danger, thank god."

Spade sniffed it and imeadatly passed out from it.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:13 pm

Hollow seemed indifferent. "We devour emotions as well, but do not have to bite our victims. We merely have to be in the vicinity, and any emotion can sustain us. However, the more primal the emotions, the more nutritious they are. Fear is a prime example, and easy to exploit. We need to feast regularly because we will get weaker if we don't, and because we do not feel the same way you others do. We are above the barbarianism of biting or even being visible to our pray most of the time."

Ezekiel nodded to Ravina. "If possible, I would be very interested in meeting this reaper you mentioned in person. Do you plan on staying in Noc's realm for a while?" "I do not know." Ravina admitted. "Very well. Keep me posted when anything new develops." Ezekiel said. The water turned back to normal. "Wonder if the Nightmares killed each other yet..." She wondered aloud as she dragged Blaze back inside with everyone else.

Nior yelped in surprise but managed to catch Spade. "Oh dear." The ghost said. "That may have been too strong." He took a twig and gently wafted it by Spade's nose, the scent of the plant being one that should wake her up.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:26 pm

Spade did wake but the plant that was being used was in fact the plant that grew in this place and thus was making her sneeze so she woke up sneezing 500 times a minute. But shoved her face into his shirt, and stopped sneezing all together.

Nina giggled " barbarianism? Oh, sweet heart, we are utterly savage, though getting bit by any vampire or Nightmare.... is quite thrilling, and I think your pride, is up for the tasting." she licked her lips seductively.

Burn snorted " better you than me, I all most proposed to a tree because it was pretty the last time she bit me." he said shivering. " but damn that feeling is good."

Blaze shrugged " would it honestly be a issue if they did?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:43 pm

The ghost apologized profusely and tried again, this time using ingredients imported from the Mortal Realm.

Nior swallowed and turned a lovely shade of red, but stayed put until the ghost offered something else.

Hollow offered her his arm without even flinching. "Knock yourself out." He said flatly. What Nina didn't know was that Nightmare emotions here are very, very different than normal emotions. They are dull and muted, other than anger, hate, and rage, and even then they work differently than a normal person. Anything else was clouded, as if trying to see through muddy water. And to top it all off, Hollow's blood was thick and black, and tasted like tar and oil. There really wasn't much any pride, and what was there was muted like everything else.

Rin giggled a little at the thought. "Sounds like her bite causes something like a drug high here, or if someone was manipulating reality."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:01 pm

Spade removed her face from his shirt and sniffed " its fine, but " she sneezed " it doesn't stop me from sneezing, his shirt does though." she said shoving her head back into his shirt.

Nina giggled, and in a flash bit into his neck instead, sinking her fangs and realeasing the toxins that covered them into his vanes, drinking deep of his pride, and unknown to every one, she also did eat anger, and some times sadness.

Blaze looked everyone " nah oh miss flappy wings, I don't think anyone is going to die to day... it looks like she's got a new chew toy."

Burn laughed " something like that.... " he said not really wanting to get into it.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:18 pm

The ghost examined Nior's shirt and tried a third time for her to test. He was more confident in this one.

Hollow didn't really care at first. That was, until Nina's venom set in more. Things started to feel weird, and he wasn't okay with it. The cloudiness from his other emotions cleared some as well as intensified. He sat there, tense and with his burning, glowing red eyes wide. What was going on?! As Nina fed on his anger, she would quickly find out that Nightmares of this world were vessels of anger; she couldn't really drain that anger very much. It stayed pretty static, only fluctuating because of the toxins.

"And strangely, I am okay with this." Ravina said. "They aren't killing each other, so I don't care. At least I don't think they're killing each other."

Rin smiled at them and looked up at Burn. He had a nice profile. She soon didn't realize she was staring at the other demon and biting her lip.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:32 pm

Blaze grinned " no the male is just buying the female lunch.... and form the looks of it, she's enjoying her meal." he grinned " and he will too I am sure... speaking of lunch..."

Spade nodded as she smelled it " what is it it smells like the shirt?" she asked wondering.

Nina, was honestly enjoying the all you can eat buffet, and unlike actual food emotions didn't put weight on you so she was going to eat, and eat till she couldn't no more, " hmm" she moaned as she continued to eat his anger.

Burn caught her staring at him, and grinned, licking her face " caught you looking."He teased.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:45 pm

Ravina pointed to the kitchen wordlessly. The fridge and pantries would be magically stocked with every and any food one could want or need, and always fully stocked.

The ghost smiled a little and looked at Nior, letting him smell to explain. His face got red. "Uh, probably the aftershave I accidentally spilled on my shirt. Its a combo of peppermint and wintergreen scented."

Hollow just sat there, frozen. He wasn't really sure what was going on anymore. Nina could taste his fear and confusion over the matter.

Rin blushed a little and grinned. "What was that for?" She asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:52 pm

Spade blushed deep read " so The lovely Ghost just made me a bottle of your aftershave." she blushed even deeper, " thank you Mr. Ghost, and ah, thanks for having a good taste in aftershave Mr. Shadow." she said biting her lip.

Blaze smiled " thanks..... oh and why are you watching them eat, come join me... I make good sandwiches."

Burn grinned " Food sounds good." he said not wanting to answer the question and tossed her over his shoulder " were going to fallow the reaper man and get some food, and your coming my little hostage."

NIna, continued to feed, for about ten more minuets, before she finally pulled her fangs up and licked his neck " now was that so bad?" she purred in his ear... " hmm I might go for seconds." she teased.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:01 am

The ghost giggled as Nior got redder and rubbed his neck. "That is actually a slight adaptation. That, my lady, is more of a perfume you can use. The lingering smell should help keep your allergies down."

Ravina glared at Blaze. "I don't want to eat anything you make." She said quite rudely.

Rin smiled and followed Burn, batting her lashes innocently. "Hostage? Oh no. What do you plan on doing to me, oh demon lord?"

Hollow just sat there, unmoving. He had a hard time trying to process all these emotions and feelings all at once. It was a little overwhelming for a being that didn't usually feel much. "What... did you do to me?" He asked softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:11 am

Spade blushed " thank you very much." she said, kissing the ghost on the cheek " for being such a thought full person." she smiled and then stood on her tip toes, and kissed Nior on the cheek " and thank you for being you."

Burn laughed " I will torment you with food till you are stuffed and no longer can eat... probably put you down at some point, I don't know."

Blaze shrugged " Fine, be that way, then I don't want you to drool over it either... you nasty mean winged creature you." he lifted his chin " and I can call you that until you get off your high horse, and come down to earth a bit to muck in the mud puddles with the rest of us death-dealing folk'

Nina grinned batting her eyelids " why all I did was bit you.." she said trailing fingers down his arm, and then placing a hand under his chin " Is the big bad Nightmare of this realm confused... awe, maybe I will nibble next time, hot stuff."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:23 am

The ghost giggled again. He clearly was amused and didn't mind the smooch at all. Nior on the other hand turned a lovely, deep shade of red and looked down, shuffling his feet. A slight smile played on his lips as his mind played through her kissing his cheek over and over. Man, he could have tried to act a lot cooler about it. Instead he stammered and asked Spade if they should find the others or not.

Rin giggled a little at that. "Okay." She sat down and watched the reaper curiously.

Ravina glared at Blaze. "Go insert the proper F bomb here. yourself with your own scythe." She said politely.

Hollow felt his face heat up and he blushed. He recognized these emotions, but never in this intensity before. "Why am I feeling so much?" He asked softly. "It... it concerns and scares me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next