Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Play

2 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragon Rider Play - Page 25 Empty Re: Dragon Rider Play

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:48 am

The little dragon growled and grumbled as she tried to right herself, but she was so wrapped up in her own wings, she couldn't get to her feet. Finally she gave up and looked up at Blade, chirping.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:52 am

Blade smiled, relieved she seemed okay. He picked her up and untangled her from her wings before he set her back down. "There. All better, I hope."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:55 am

The little dragon purred as she balanced on her little legs, wings fluttering. She stumbled awkwardly toward Blade and tried to climb up into his lap.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:59 am

Blade smiled and let her. "Come on. You can do it. I'll pet you and give you chin scratches if you make it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:05 pm

She grumbled, hesitating uncertainly. Then she started clambering up into his lap, using her wings to balance herself. She got up and tumbled into his lap awkwardly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:08 pm

Blade smiled. "See? I told you that you could do it!" He stroked her head some.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:09 pm

The little dragon purred, butting against him as she got comfortable. Her spines were starting to dry out, and they were snagging on his clothes.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:13 pm

Blade laughed softly. "You may be dangerous to cuddle when you get bigger, you know that?" He took the suit jacket off for now. If he had to have a nice set of clothes, there was no sense in ruining that jacket quite yet...
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:17 pm

The little dragon didn't care, quite happy where she was. All around them, everyone had settled down, apparently all asleep except for Blade and Tithenor.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:20 pm

Blade just contented himself with stroking her little head for now. It calmed him a little, and he eventually found out how to stroke her more without getting pricked by her spikes.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:27 pm

Tithenor sat reclining against the wall, eyes closed. All had been silent save for the occasional purr of a hatchling. He assumed everyone was asleep and began singing softly. His voice was soft, hauntingly beautiful, and sincere.

The sorrow of the Elves is they live beyond their time
(The tree of swords and jewels waits for me)
Until the world forgets them, saving tales and rhymes
(When shall I hang-) When shall I hang my own upon the tree?

The sorrow of the Elves is that all they love must die
(The tree of swords and jewels waits for me)
Time withers all about them, yet the Elves it passes by

The sorrow of the Elves is they dare not touch a friend
(The tree of swords- the tree of swords and jewels waits for me)
For touching brings a change that magic cannot mend

The sorrow of the Elves: made them seek another place
And I alone remain, the last of my lost race
(The tree of swords and jewels)

Now I, alone, remain to mourn and count the cost
Of every leaf that fades and every flower lost

Yes, I alone remain to hold the land that magic made
I can't hold back the dark, and daily see it fade
(The tree of swords and jewels, the tree of swords and jewels)

The sorrow now is mine, who arms when I would heal,
And how long must I bear the stamp of sorrow's seal?
(The tree of swords and jewels, the tree of swords and jewels)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:31 pm

Blade had not quite fallen asleep yet, and simply listened. He didn't think his friend could sing, but it was a pretty, stirring, and haunting melody he did sing. Blade didn't say anything, but thought for a little while before sleep took him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:35 pm

Tithenor never fell asleep, but dozed lightly, waking the instant the sun rose. He sat up carefully, smoothing down his hair as he waited. Very soon the others would wake, hatchlings included, and their rest disturbed by teachers.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:47 pm

Mark woke not long after Tithenor. He was accustomed to waking early, and just watched his sleeping dragon in the meantime.

Blue's dragon woke next, giving a mighty yawn as he woke. He looked up at his rider and mewled. He was hungry.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:38 pm

(Technically, I think your nature teacher would be teaching this, but since I have a specific idea in mind... *steals the spotlight not so stealthily*)

Mark's dragon was still asleep, stretched out upside down on Mark's lap, snoring happily. He was happy to be able to stretch out now.

Pat was still asleep curled around her dragon though she was beginning to stir.

Blue smiled down at his little dragon. "Hush, little one, I will find you food," he promised. What did baby dragons eat?

Professor Krudd Vikramsson stomped into the stables and glared around. "Okay, everyone, rise and shine!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:45 pm

Blade jerked awake, ready for action. He has a knife in hand already.

Mark gently tried to coax his little dragon awake, scratching under his chin. "Come on little guy, up and at 'em."

Pat's dragon yawned and woke. Oh, time for waking up? She saw her rider still asleep and started to lick Pat's face to wake her.

Blue's dragon squeaked in surprise when the dwarf stormed in, and hid behind Blue, still in his shirt.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:50 pm

Blade's dragon hissed at the rude awakening, but her hissing stopped almost instantly as her nose twitched. In fact, almost every dragon in the place was sniffing the air. Something smelled tasty!

"Ree-pi-cheep!" At least that's what it sounded like as Mark's dragon paddled his little claws. He didn't want to wake up! He was comfy!

Pat giggled as she woke and sat up. She smiled down at the little black dragon. "You weren't a dream after all," she whispered, stroking her before turning her attention to the walking brick.

Tithenor wasn't at all amused, wincing as tiny, kitten like claws scratched his sides and stomach, but said nothing. "Yes, sir?"

The dwarf pointed toward the partitioned off areas that resembled giant horse stalls. "See those stalls? Clean them out. No straw at all. Once that's done, it'll be feeding time for your little partners. Move it! Before they decide to eat you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:57 pm

Blade looked at a stall. "Okay little girl, let's clean this one. It's already pretty clean, so we should be able to go eat really soon." He picked up his dragon and claimed that stall before anyone else could.

Mark chuckled. "Come on. If you don't wake, you can't eat!"

Pat's dragon sniffed the air. Mmmmm, that smelled good! But her trainer had to clean before she could eat? She would help her rider clean then!

Tithenor's dragon remained hidden from the dwarf in his shirt. That loud thing was scary!
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:05 pm

Blade's dragon chirped enthusiastically and squirmed in his hands. Food food food food! She snapped at the straw and tried to flap her wings. Go away so she could eat!

Mark's dragon yawned and finally opened his eyes, a pair of violet orbs blinking up at Mark. Oh, okay then. He rolled over and flopped into a pile of straw, poking his head up out of it. Now what?

Pat picked up her dragon as the others rushed around. She watched as somehow Tithenor simply walked into one of the larger stalls unchallenged. How did he Do that?? She tried it but ended up getting buffeted aside until all that was left was a small one at the very end. Oh well. At least it was clean-ish. She set her dragon down and started pushing out the straw as quickly as she could. A couple of the other boys were already saying they were done, but the man-brick was having none of it, scolding them for shoddy work.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:10 pm

Blade managed to procure a broom and swept everything until it was as spotless as he could get it. "Well, does it look clean, little girl?" He asked his dragon.

Mark picked his dragon up and found a stall. "Okay, as soon as this is sparkling clean, we can go eat." He told his dragon. Mark got the supplies needed and got to work cleaning the stall.

Pat's dragon looked around a bit, watching as Pat used the broom to sweep the straw into a pile. Was that what she wanted? The smart little dragon found some straw and swept it into a pile with her tail. She peeped up at Pat. Like that? Was that good?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:22 pm

Blade's dragon carried out a final piece of straw and spat it out on the heap before looking up at him as proudly as if she'd cleaned the whole place herself.

Mark's dragon got distracted by the straw and instantly started chasing it like an excited puppy. Cleaning was fun! He did manage to actually help and soon sat on Mark's foot, panting tiredly as he looked over the clean stall.

"That's very good! Thank you!" Pat praised, surprised and pleased by the little dragon's intelligence. Pat got into the corners, cleaning the little stall thoroughly before nervously standing at the entrance and waiting for approval.

Blue let his dragon hide in his shirt, knowing the feeling, as he cleaned the stall himself. He took his time, making certain every inch was as spotless as one could make it considering the straw dust and the broom.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:29 pm

Blade smiled happily and picked up his dragon. "Good job, little girl! Let's see if our stall is passable now..."

Mark chuckled and picked up his dragon when they were done, scratching under his chin. "Thank you for helping. It looks really clean now!"

Pat's dragon churred happily and kept using her tail to sweep until it was clean, sitting beside her rider.

When Tithenor was almost done, his dragon creeped out from inside of his shirt and sat on his shoulder to watch.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:38 pm

The little Blade Dragon purred and wrapped her tail around his arm to steady herself. Krudd came to Blade's stall and looked around. He gave Blade an approving nod. "Good job. Soon as the others are done lollygagging, your dragon can eat." He moved on to another stall, gradually approving them one by one.

Mark's dragon chirped at Krudd, getting his attention. The man came over and looked around. "Good," he said simply, nodding.

Pat watched as Krudd got closer, chewing her lip. Was it clean enough? They'd done their best!

Tithenor stroked his dragon calmly as Krudd came by, nodding agreeably then moving on. Apparently the blacksmith wasn't surprised that an elf could clean so thoroughly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:45 pm

Blade smiled. "Hear that? As soon as everyone else is done, we can go eat." He saw Blue passed and went on over to his friend. "Nice. That stall was one of the messier ones too, if I remember right."

Mark smiled and scratched his dragon's chin. "See? Our stall is clean. Thank you for all your help!"

Pat's dragon sat very dignified and waited confidently. Their stall was super clean!

Tithenor's dragon still tried to hide behind the elf's head as the scary dwarf came around.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:28 pm

"Thank you," Blue said, trying to coax his dragon out from behind his head. "I noticed your dragon helping you, very good."

Blade's dragon circled his ankles, walking with her wing arms to balance herself. What was this place?

Krudd went to Pat's stall last, looking over it criticality. "Good," he said simply. "Well done. Okay, kids, everyone to their stall, I'll bring you the food."
Pat let out a heavy sigh. They passed!

Mark's dragonstood on his back legs and reached up as far as he could, staring up at him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next