Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 38 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:25 am

Ashton took a deep breath. "Well, if you do decide to let the Doc look at you, let me know. I'll go with you." He offered, even though he hated the lab at least as much as Lex did. However, this was the same guy that nearly killed himself trying to find Ashton and make sure he was okay, so sucking it up and going to a lab to sit in a chair Ashton felt was the least he could do.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 38 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:30 am

"I'll think about it," Lex muttered.  "Should be about lunch time.  Should go before they ask questions."  He stood and took a step in that direction then hesitated.  "Hey, Ashton?  If something bad happens again... You're in charge of me.  Tell the Doc to try to fix me.  I figure between the two of you, I should be okay, but Ash?  Don't let him leave me like some vegetable, okay?  If I'm gone, I'm gone, and forget the machines."  Lex trusted Ashton.  Trusted him to make the decisions Lex would make about himself.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:32 am

Ashton nodded faithfully. "You wouldn't make a good vegetable." He agreed before following Lex. "Wonder what masterpiece Shuni has whipped up for everyone this time." He mused as they made their way home.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:37 am

"You'd best hope it's nothing that involves heavy machinery," Lex told him, dropping down to the ground and walking to the front door.

Shuni darted back and forth between Layla and Kat.  For once, he wasn't cooking, just ohing and ahing over everything.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:42 am

Ashton laughed and opened the door for Lex. Layla looked over at the sound of the door opening. When she saw Lex and Ashton, she relaxed a bit more, glad to see Lex was all right. Gaster looked up as well and nodded a greeting before going back to his book.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:48 am

"Lucky you.  The house is still standing," Lex drawled to Ashton.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:54 am

Ashton laughed. Kat finished the grilled cheese sandwiches while Layla set the table and put the soup out. Kat had explained to Layla about Ashton's "diet" and she set out leftover raw bacon at his spot. Once it was all set, Kat called everyone to eat.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:42 am

True rolled into his spot but first pulled out a chair for Kat.  "Your seat."
Shuni scrambled into his seat, satisfied that Kat and Layla weren't going to mess up lunch.  Lex dropped into his usual seat, taking off his glasses and slipping them into the collar of his shirt.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:05 pm

Kat smiled and thanked True with a quick kiss on his cheek before she sat down. Layla sat between Ashton and Lex and after everyone was seated, Gaster started serving everyone soup and grilled cheese, passing the sandwiches around and offering to ladle soup into everyone's bowls.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:17 pm

"This soup good!" Shuni pronounced.
"This soup is good," True corrected gently.
Shuni nodded soberly.  "That's what I just said.  This soup good!"
True took a breath then just shook his head.  "Right, Shuni.  Good soup."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Ashton laughed softly. 
Gaster smiled some. "These sandwiches are good. What cheeses are all in them?" 
Kat smiled. "Shuni picked out the cheeses. Remember what they all were?" She asked Shuni.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Shuni frowned.  "The white kind and the orange kind, and that one that kind that looked almost red."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:27 pm

"The orange one was cheddar..." Kat offered, trying to jog Shuni's memory."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:32 pm

"Swiss was the white one?" Shuni asked more than said.
"I think we get the point, awesome cheeses," Lex agreed, nodding.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Kat laughed. "I think Lex is right, and swiss was the white one." She took a good sized bite of her grilled cheese before dipping the crust in her soup.
Layla mostly just quietly watched lunch. She liked how well everyone seemed to get along here. And for once in her life, she felt.... safe. Safe, and that everything was all right and normal.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:58 pm

Shuni watched Kat closely then copied her with great care.  
"New meaning to the term copy cat," Lex muttered.
Night climbed up Ashton's pant leg and up to his shoulder.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:00 pm

"Speaking of cat...." Ashton grumbled as Night made his way to his shoulder. "I am starting to think Night is more bird than cat at this point." 
Layla laughed a little at Lex and Ashton's comments.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:13 pm

"He loves you," Shuni smiled at Ashton.  "like Hugs loves Layla."  He pointed to the fat fluffy cat sitting and waiting patiently behind Layla's chair.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:19 pm

"Yeah, I know." Ashton said, using a finger to pet Night's chin.
Layla smiled and turned to look at Hugs before going back to finishing her food.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:30 pm

Night purred as he settled in.  Then he reached out a tiny paw and snagged a small piece of bacon from Ashton's hand as he was going to put it in his mouth and pulled it into his own.  Yum!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:32 pm

Ashton looked surprised, which got a chuckle out of Gaster. "You little thief!" He exclaimed to Night in shock. 
Layla laughed at that some too, and Kat smiled.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:44 pm

"Awe, look at that!  He's growing up so fast," True grinned.
"Yep, just like his daddy," Lex smirked.  "You must be so proud!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:47 pm

"I don't steal food!" Ashton said. "Anymore...." He added quietly. He turned back to the kitten. "No taking my food! Or else you can't sit there while I eat, and you're going back in the box."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Night ignored him, happily munching his piece of meat.
"Let him be, Ash.  He's cute when he's stealing your food," Lex smirked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:56 pm

"Yeah, but if he keeps this up, I'll starve!" Ashton exclaimed melodramatically. "And then what would happen? You'd have a fat black cat wanting to sit on your shoulders and steal your food too!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next