Peaceful Wolf

A Place dedicated to being Calm, and peaceful.

Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this...

Dark Silence

Re: Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this...

Post by Dark Silence on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:28 am

Caine shuddered. "Is it her or her daughter that keeps trying to flirt with me by making me sweaters? And no, they aren't the cute, handknit ones you want to keep. I'm talking about these things giving me a rash, and about as nice looking as sewage. They are nicely abrasive for cleaning things though."

Raido stayed quiet for now, seeing no particular reason to talk or way in. He watched each speaker like a tennis match (not that he knew what that was), and learned what he could from each dialogue.

Lauren nodded and slowly relaxed. Ace did seem quite strong still, now that he mentioned it, although his hair needed a washing.... and probably his clothes too.... and she thought she spotted a small tear on his sleeve she should sew up later...

~~

Meanwhile, in the city, Ezekiel Dracul, a vampire who worked as well as he could as anything from a bodyguard to a hitman to a thief, was running for his life. The one he had been charged to protect had just been sniped down with impecable aim. The bullet killed cleanly, despite the sniper having to been at a great distance to avoid Ezzy's detection. A kill that clean and that precise though only meant one thing as of late though; Hunter was on the streets. Hunter was a highly advanced robot, even for this time, that was designed to exterminate myths, and was horrifyingly good at it too. Hunter's tracking skills were unrivaled by anything else the humans had made yet, and his skills and speed and stamina were unnerving, even to myths. And now, Hunter was after Ezzy. Ezekiel had managed a good head start, but the skilled hunter managed to corner the vampire, and he lost a lot of valuable ground. As he was scaling a wall, Hunter managed to shoot Ezekiel in the leg. The vampire hissed and managed to fall to the other side and limp as best he could to a hiding spot. Hunter would be close, and it was risky, but he saved it for emergencies like this. Ezekiel hit a button on a small device that emitted an EMT that bothered Hunter enough to have him not be right close by. Hunter retreated and Ezzy managed to slip through Hunter's fingers... this time.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Re: Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this...

Post by wolfHhowling on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:41 am

Ace shuddered " both actually." he then sighed " all right, so.. first things first... crew.." he said " who wants to go with vic to make as a human deterant, you know things that flock together."

Vic laughed " ya Vampeers are the closest to humans, in looks and mostly actions.. so.. " he said " maybe flocking with a bunch of humans, will make me smell like one." he grinned, " if not at least I know I can run like hell."

Wolfgang nodded " sure. Radio you staying? " he asked curtly " or you comming with, your choice, as it seem its dangerous out there, even for us Vikings."

Morgan snorted " he's a viking he can handle his own."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:47 am

"I'll come." Raido said simply. He wished to learn more of here. The sooner he could, the sooner he could fit in once more. Adapt... and survive, just as he always had.

Caine shuddered again when Ace reminded him it was both. "Ace, shall I equip the Vikings with modern weapons and teach them how to work them?"

Lauren saw an opportunity. "Once they leave, you are getting a good wash." She told Ace firmly. "You're hair looks filthy, and you're clothes need washed and mended too." She frowned and looked Ace in the eyes, not budging from her stance in a typical stubborn viking way.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:55 am

Ace shrugged " you can go play with them Cain... I think the Viking miss, will do more then beat me with an inch of my life if I should stray, she's got that determined look in here eye." he said then grinned " Fine.... if you insist on scrubbing me, why don't we start now, and you can help me to what I would imagine if memory serves right you would call a washroom... of sorts, and i know you know what a tub is, and while your at it, will you keep me away from the nasty mean landlord." he said batting his eye lids " I will be a good god of time, I promise."

Vic looked at Cain " the years have not been kind to his mental state have they." he said getting up, and dusting himself off " all right, while the Viking maid is fullfilling Gramp's wildest wet dreams, lets ah, go to war I guess.... war... is what this lovely town is."

Morgan sniffened but kept quiet.

Wolfgang shifted " all right, lets go then, Vic." the forien word weird on his toungue.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:02 am

"I will only beat you if you deserve it, and protect you from the other women if it is necessary." Lauren said. "But first, off to the tub to wash you up, and while you are washing yourself, I will find some way to wash and repair your clothes."

Cain sighed. "No, they haven't been the kindest." He snapped his fingers, and the objects on the coffee table were replaced with a plethora of fun toys. Caine went through and explained each one and what they did to the Vikings how they should understand it, from tazers to guns to even short range EMTs.

Once geared up with the strange weapons, Raido looked between Wolfgang and Vic for what to do next. He kept a cool and impassive exterior, but on the inside, he was still a bit freaked out by all of what was happening.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:27 am

Vic smiled " All right, lets go find Ace's marbles, while some of them still exist." he said smiling " that or he's twitterpainted, and no I won't explain we will just watch the thing later, " he said snorting " all right, so, lets get this party started." he said peeking out of the door tentivly and then, sniffing the air " all is well at the docs..."

Wolfgang nodded and fallowed vic, though one would notice, he really just carried the small gun, a pistal he remembered, that fired the shaftless arrows. He wasn't sure, nor really cared for anything else, and walked out behind vic, he was after all the head of this world.

Morgan smiled brightly, having opted for nothing. Giving Cain a wink, and whispering softly " I don't really need it, blades enchanted." he he winked again " and so is the man."

Ace purred, getting out of bed slowly " you know i have other clothing, and I will show you how to work the washing machine." he said patting her again on the head " come on, and I shall show you the wonders of this world." he teased " and later you can help Vic explain what a bathroom is. Won't that be fun!"
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:36 am

Raido had a gun and a tazer, although he was hesitant on what they did. Either way, he had to put all his trust and faith in their new guide.

Caine nodded respectfully to Morgan, and summoned a special silver coin for him. "If you find yourself in need of my assistance and are backed into a corner, flip this in the air, and I will come."

Lauren tutted at Ace. "That is why your clothes need repairing. Either make more clothes for yourself, or take better care of the ones you got. Now, to the bath, yes?"
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:42 am

Ace snorted " This shirt is old the pants are old, and I was out in the garden this morning, feeling great, and then I got the bright idea to summon Vikings to help." he teased. Then snorted opening a door and showing the bathroom " this is a bathroom." he said and waited.

Vic strolled easy taking winding paths, and letting his senses to float, and stay allert, he stuck to well lit and public streets, things that myth kind normally stayed away. He smiled and went down an ally, waiting for everyone to neatly fallow. " All right, so from here it gets tricky." he said softly " we have to cut across the forested area known as park, its large, and unfortunatly foreveryone, were in for afast run."

Morgan nodded and in doing so thank Cain, before fallowing his captain, and once in the ally he nodded " we can keep up I think."

Wolfgang nodded " were sure of it, though we might lag behind." he mused.

Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:56 am

Lauren slowly looked around the bathroom. The mirror she recognized, but not one so large and so clear before. A large basin that must be the tub. A strange large white object. A smaller, raised basin set into a crate, and the two basins had spickets straight to the basins. "Where is the fires to heat the water?" She asked Ace. "And how do you operate these spickets?"

Raido nodded some and mentally prepared himself for a run. "Why must we run here?" he asked Vic.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:03 am

Vic smiled " hunters stalk the wooded areas because they think we are idiots, but wee ned to cut through here because well, its faster and also the smarter more effective hunters, don't honestly catch us while we had to our hide out."

Morgan nodded " makes sense"

Wolfgang nodded " it does, shall we go then, time I would imagine is of the essence."

Ace burst out laughing touching this sink " this is a sink, you wash your hands in it, and this spect, is hot and this one is cold." he turned them to demonsttrate, " that over there, that doesn't look like anything you have ever seen, is a fancy chamber pot you never have to empty because once your done, you push this lever, and it goes bye bye, and that over there big enough for some one to fit in, is ware you take a bath, or stand for a shower... and showers are godly so are baths still."

Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:08 am

Lauren nodded slowly, her Viking mind slowly wrapping it's way around it all. She turned the hot water on for the tub and touched the water, surprised and impressed at how warm it already was.

Raido nodded in agreement. "Let's go then." He got a skin crawling sensation that they were being watched.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:58 pm

Ace started to undress, first the coat, then his hat, the pants, the shirt, and shoes, his boxers flolding everything nice and neat, except for his old and warn shirt and pants. everything else was as he amused clean, then stood there nakid.

Vic noded and moved through the streets, before getting to the entrance of the park, and its heavily dense trees, before sprinting off into the woods. carefull not to move faster then they could fallow.

Wolfgang moved quickly swiftly as the woods of his home were when not sailing his stomping grounds and it thrilled him to be running through ones not yet explored.

Morgan took a more cautious route but darted non the less.

Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:03 am

Lauren was undaunted, and even looked Ace over critically. Overall, she deemed his physique average, as well as his piece. She wordlessly and fearlessly pointed him in the direction of the bath and looked around for some soap and lye to wash him with.

Raido actually kept pace with Vic pretty well. He had always been pretty athletic, and exercise helped keep him in top condition. Although even with that taken into account, even he knew he had some supernatural endurance and reflexes, and usually purposely acted slower to not raise suspicion.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:09 am

Ace he admitted wouldn't turn any heads, his lean and toned body of the past was gone, but he still had his height.That was at least nice, he got in the tube and looked at her " Looking forsomething?" as he pulled a green scrubber down, from the little shower rack thing, and also a bottle of shower jell, squirted it, and began to sudds up the scrubber. " nope not magic, but it smells nice." he said leting her smell his shower jell.

Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:13 am

Lauren cautiously smelled the bottle and nodded. She quickly picked up on what was to be done, and took the scrubber and thoroughly used it to wash Ace all over. After he was squeaky clean, she tried to use the same gel to wash his hair.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:25 am

Ace grinned " well its a good thing I am too lazy to buy anything that can't be also used as a shampoo." he grinned at her, and then decided he was feeling his oats and promptly just pulled her in with him " your turn," he said diving under the water to rinse the suds out of his eyes.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:29 am

Lauren yelped in surprise. She frowned at Ace when he resurfaced, not appreciative of the surprise bath. Also noteworthy, the lovely sundress Caine had put her in turned kind of see through when wet, and also also noteworthy, was that she had a nice pair of perky girls that needed no bra, as the now see through dress showed. "Why?" She asked Ace.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:02 am

Ace grinned " because I am an ars sometimes." he said smoving over and helping her out of the sun dress " plus, I was feelin a few thousand years."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:05 am

Lauren grumbled. "If you wanted laid, you could have just asked, you know." She told him before helping him take the strange clothes off. "If you want pleasured instead of cared for, you just need to ask."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:40 pm

Ace stared at her blinked " that thought actually never crossed my mind, and eew.. no your cute and everything but the last person to order some one to their bed, was few thousand years ago.... and quiet frankly I prefer and all ways have prefered the new system of getting laid." he said at her shaking his head " not to mention, I am took spent to actually enjoy that... live a little have some fun dear Lauren is it?" he shook his head " you can take a girl out of mideaval viking hood but you can never take the Mideavil viking hoood out of the girl."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:44 pm

Lauren sighed and didn't say anything. She just looked at Ace for a long moment before gently and carefully moving some hair out of his face before carefully leaning in and lightly brushing her lips to his.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:14 pm

Ace binked and moved an arms distance away, " umm... " was all he said before shoving the scrubber at her " here have fun, he said getting out, and drying himself picking the clothing off the floor, he scooped up her dress, and stalked nakid to the laundry.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:22 pm

Lauren furrowed her brow in confusion as Ace left. Had she done something wrong? Based on his actions, she thought that was what Ace wanted from her. She hesitantly scrubbed herself, not so sure now.

Caine was looking in the fridge for something to eat. Hmmm.... it was looking like leftovers unless he conjured something instead. Ace seemed to have eaten the last slice of pie.... Caine closed the fridge and summoned a chocolate cream pie, cutting a generous slice for himself before putting the rest in the fridge for later. He took the treat to the living room to blissfully enjoy the chocolaty treat.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:23 pm

Ace came back dressed in black pjs with red trip, holding out for her, what was a towel, and holding clothing for her to nap in. " I got sleepy clothing for you, and if you want we could watch a movie."

Just then a man poofed into the living room sitting on the coffy table, he wore a gangster suit, black, with a red tie, a large classic top hat, and from his right ear, dangled a silver wing. His top hat sported a pin, that of a skull, with a playing card tucked behind it, of the ace of spades, around his throat was a black satin ribbon, tied just so. His long dark hair pulled back, though swisps of it dangled, he wore no jacket, shoes polished to pefection, his belt buckle was that of a playing card, a royal flush in silver, and in his gaze his eyes, one The color of Emeralds of money, and the other, the color that was akin to slate grey, the color most prinsons were cheerfully painted, and he grinned a chessire smile, as the smell of brimtone clung to him, just as silence eat the din, this silence though, was more of a hush, before a poker hand was shown, the tension is brought was stifling, his voice, was rich like chocolate, and sweet as cane sugar, an ovious man stuck between a base and a tenner as he spoke with venom " so we meat at least, you dirty brother stealing man Unsavory female."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:34 pm

Lauren looked up at Ace, her blond hair plastered to her face from being wet. "What's a movie?" She asked. "Is it more magic?"

Caine calmly ate a bite of his pie, looking over the stranger critically. He chewed it slowly, his face matching the best poker players and revealing nothing. "Yes, I am well aware I'm a Female dog." He swallowed the bite. "I'm also a sinner and a saint. Now, please do clarify what you mean, dear one." Caine sat back, his tail swishing behind the chair like an amused cat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:57 am