Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 22 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:56 pm

Layla smiled and looked up at Lex's face. She just let her eyes wander across it, admiring him for a moment.

Gaster smiled and lightly kissed Geena's head. "I agree, but first you need to rest and recover, all right?" He gently urged.

"Yeah!" Paul said with a big smile. "I'm sure Lex would love to hear that we have a mom now!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 22 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:08 pm

"What do you want to do that'll make you happy?" Lex asked, turning to look at her.

Geena smiled faintly.  "No matter how small, any wedding takes time to plan.  Speaking of small, who would you invite?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:13 pm

Layla blushed a little and thought for a moment. She lightly placed a hand on Lex's cheek before leaning up and kissing him.

Gaster thought for a moment. "As bad as it sounds, the only people I would care to invite are my sons and Dr. Ally. The rest of my family, ah, more or less disowned me, and my sister is waiting for me to go completely insane so she can legally take Sam and Paul."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:24 pm

Lex stiffened in surprise but didn't pull away.  He didn't know what to do.  He'd never been kissed before.  Should he lean in?  Touch her?  Not touch her?  He didn't know what to do!  But her lips sure felt good on his.

Geena smiled sympathetically and touched his cheek.  "I don't have anyone to invite.  You, Alley, and Tabbitha the receptionist are my only friends."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:29 pm

Layla sensed his tension, and her hands gently traced over Lex until she found his arms, not breaking the kiss, she guided his arms around her, gradually showing him what to do. Once Lex's arms were in place, Layla gently put hers around Lex's neck and continued to softly kiss him, taking it slow while he learned.

Gaster smiled softly. "So a small wedding then? I like the sounds of that."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:41 pm

Lex let her guide his arms, resting them around her waist.  Once he got used to that, he began slowly and cautiously brushing her back with his hands, exploring gently.

"Small, but still beautiful, inexpensive, but not cheap," Geena said quietly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:44 pm

Layla sighed a bit, relaxing more and happy. She trusted Lex, and felt comfortable and safe with him. Her own hands lightly played with his hair.

Gaster smiled softly. "Sounds wonderful." He agreed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:53 pm

Lex pulled back just enough to look at Layla, his breath ruffling her hair.  For once, all walls were down.  His eyes held worry, fear, and arousal in equal parts.  "I-I-I don't know anything about.... this," he admitted breathlessly.  "I don't want to push you or go to slow and make you think I'm not into you, cause I totally am, but I mean, you're more than body, but your body is smoking hot, but you've got a smoking brain, too, and I just..."  He trailed off and ducked his head, cheeks flushed.  "I ruined it, didn't I?"

Geena's eyes drifted shut as she leaned against Gaster.  "Not a white wedding.  I had that, I can't have it again, but something elegant.  Satiny.  Shiny and glimmer..."  She drifted off to sleep, still murmuring words.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:59 pm

Layla smiled and giggled softly. "No, you didn't, and it's all right." She lightly laid a hand on Lex's cheek. "We will go only as fast or slow as you feel comfortable, and I can and will teach and guide you with what I can, all right? Although most of it is just trusting how you feel you should react and doing that."

Gaster smiled and wrapped his arms gently around Geena. "Whatever you want, my dear." He murmured softly, even if she was already asleep. "As long as I get to marry the woman of my dreams, you can have any wedding your heart desires."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:06 pm

Lex smiled.  A small, genuine smile.  "Thank you," he murmured.  He leaned forward, deciding to take her advice, and kissed her as she had kissed him.
True opened the door for the boys.  "Alright, here we are!  We..."  He spotted Lex and Layla and put his hands over Paul's eyes.  "Should we come back?" he asked politely.
Lex jerked back in surprise, flushing.

Geena smiled, at peace in his arms.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:11 pm

Layla smiled and had started to kiss him back when True walked in. She jumped back as well, swearing under her breath and turning red too. "No, moment's ruined now True..." She told him. Maybe she and Lex should continue upstairs....
Paul made an indignant noise as a hand covered his face. he hadn't seen anything, and had no clue what that was for.

Gaster smiled softly as he watched Geena and gradually relaxed, although this place still made him too tense to fall asleep.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:17 pm

"Right... well, these chaps need to head for bed," True said, lips twitching as his older brother sat mute.  "Any of you need a shower?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:20 pm

Sam and Paul both shook their heads and scampered off to get ready.

Layla tried to gently tug Lex upstairs before he turned to stone on the couch.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:26 pm

Lex pried himself up and followed Layla to the stairs.
"Behave, children," True smirked, watching them go.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:28 pm

"Don't make me tell Kat on you!" Layla warned True with a wink before she tugged Lex to the upstairs couch. "Uh, Lex? You okay?" She asked quietly once they were alone.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:30 pm

True just laughed and went to make sure Shuni got the shower working okay.
Lex nodded.  Yeah.  I'm fine.  Why?  Have you seen Ashton?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:32 pm

"He's still out on his walk." Layla assured Lex. "I just wanted to make sure you didn't completely shut down after True and gang got home.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:35 pm

"Shut down?" Lex asked, frowning slightly.  What did she mean?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:37 pm

"You kind of froze down there." Layla explained, smiling faintly. "Wanted to make sure you could still think straight is all."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:39 pm

"My brothers just walked in on me making out with my girl.  That's not a daily happening for me," Lex said a little dryly, but he tried to loosen up for her.  "We should probably aim for bed."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:42 pm

Layla giggled at a thought. "Maybe, if you wanted, we could cuddle tonight? Nothing other than PG cuddling, but... as an idea."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:48 pm

"What's PG cuddling?" Lex asked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:50 pm

"Just snuggling. All clothes stay on, and no one is feeling the other up." Layla explained. "Although if you truly wanted that way..." She shrugged. "Fine by me too."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:52 pm

"The PG is fine," Lex said hurriedly.  "I could get behind that.  Gimme a minute to get my PJs on."  He slipped into his room, a little weak kneed still.  He happily changed into his PJs, loving the feel of having separate slothing to sleep in.  Once he had a loose shirt and pants on, he opened the door for Layla.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:54 pm

Layla had changed into he night clothes too and stepped into Lex's room, looking around curiously. She hadn't really been in here before and had the chance to look.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next