Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 20 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:25 pm

"No thank you." Layla declined politely.

Ashton sat at the table and watched Paul draw
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 20 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:29 pm

"Cool.  Give me a minute to call.  Shuni!  Don't let Lex set anything on fire."  True rolled out of the room before Lex could respond, calling Gaster's cell.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:31 pm

Layla looked at Lex and stage whispered. "As long as you don't burn anything important, I won't tell..."

Gaster picked up. "Hello?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:34 pm

"I heard that," Shuni frowned.  "No burning!"
"You're a tattle-tale," Lex scowled.
Shuni just stuck out his tongue at him.

"Hey, Dad, how's Geena?" True asked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Layla stuck her tongue out at Shuni. "Okay, so Lex isn't allowed to burn things, but there's nothing that says I can't set something on fire, and then let Lex play with it."

"In good spirits at least." Gaster said with a warm smile. "She's up now, if you want to speak to her yourself."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:40 pm

Shuni crossed his arms disapprovingly.  "Daddy wouldn't like that."

"I figured I'd just talk to her in person when Paul, Sam, Shuni and I dropped by," True smiled.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:43 pm

Layla smiled sweetly. "And the stove is a gas stove. Turning the burner on makes a fire, so technically you make fires all the time."

Gaster smiled and turned to Geena. "Geena, would you be opposed to True, Shuni, Sam, and Paul stopping by to say hi to you?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:57 pm

"No, don't tell him that," Lex groaned as Shuni jumped away from the stove with a yelp.
Shuni frantically blew out the fire and turned everything off.  "No fire!"

Geena smiled but hesitated.  "I do want to see them, but will they be okay with seeing me?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:00 pm

Layla laughed a little. "Shuni, small, controlled fires are good things. Like the stove fire. It helps cook food for all of us to eat, right?"

"If it's Paul, I don't think it'll matter." Gaster said. "That kid loves to see everyone and try to make them happy."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:04 pm

"But... burning things is bad," Shuni said worriedly.

"Then let them come," Geena smiled.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:06 pm

"Some things, yes." Layla agreed. "But you already know how to cook without burning things, and burning logs in the fireplace is good, right?"

Gaster smiled and talked to True once more. "Geena is up for company." He gave True the address and room number Geena was admitted to.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:13 pm

Shuni chewed his lip but finally nodded.  "Okay.  I can still cook!"
"Nice save," Lex muttered to her as Shuni went back to cooking.

"We'll be there right after dinner," True promised.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:15 pm

Layla just smiled at Lex.

Gaster said that was all right before telling True goodbyes and passing the information on to Geena.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:22 pm

True headed back into the kitchen.  "Hey, kids, we're heading to see Miss Geena after dinner!"
Shuni cheered.  "Yay!  I'll take her dessert!"

"I'm looking forward to seeing them," Geena smiled, reaching out to take his hand.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:24 pm

Paul cheered and showed True the picture he was almost done drawing. It was a smiling Geena with Gaster and everyone all having a picnic together. True was playing the guitar and Kat was singing.

Gaster smiled and took her hand, lightly squeezing it. "I am sure they will love seeing you too."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:29 pm

True smiled.  "That is one of your best pictures yet, Paul.  Very nice!"
Lex helped Shuni, and in a few minutes, dinner was on the table.  Shuni urged the others to hurry, wanting to get to the hospital soon as possible.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:30 pm

Paul smiled proudly and carefully set his masterpiece aside while they ate. Paul gobbled his food down, and then he and Sam took the dishes to the sink.

Ashton looked at True. "So you and the short ones are gonna be gone for a bit?" He clarified.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:45 pm

True nodded.  "Yeah, to go see Geena and visit her.  You okay with that?  You need me here?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:47 pm

Ashton shook his head. "Nah. I think Lex can beat sense into me if need be. I just wanted to make sure I understood the plan. Might go for another walk later...."

Paul tugged on True's arm. "Come on come on come on! Let's go see Miss Geena!!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:52 pm

"Okay, thanks for the update.  Yeah, have fun on your walk," True smiled.  "I'm hoping to get back in a couple of hours or so."  He looked down at Paul and smirked.  "Alright!  But you gotta get your coat on, and Shuni's packing something to take to Miss Geena."
"I'm done now," Shuni said, carefully carrying a box to the front room and trying to put on his coat on without dropping it.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:54 pm

Paul raced off to get his coat and the picture for Geena Once ready, he bounced by the door as he waited for True. Sam was there too, but he was usually less energetic then his brother in general.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:43 pm

"Okay, crew, let's go see Dad and Geena!" True said cheerfully, opening the door for them.
Shuni carried his box carefully flat as he walked.

Lex waited until they were gone before glancing at Layla.  "Hey... in your book perusing, did you happen to see a dictionary?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:03 pm

Paul skipped around their little parade as they walked, excited as ever. Once there, Paul ran up to a nurse and very politely and sweetly asked if they could please go see Miss Geena, and showed her the picture he made for Geena.

Layla nodded. "A couple. Want me to get them?"

Ashton did the dishes before changing into clean jeans and a tee and going for a walk. Maybe that would help him organize his thoughts a bit better. Walks usually did.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:07 pm

"Sure, if you don't mind," Lex said with a slight shrug.  He felt embaressed at having to ask, but there were a lot of words he didn't know.

True grinned as he followed Paul, keeping him in sight and checking on Sam frequently.  Shuni never let go of the arm of his chair, clearly terrified but determinedly holding onto his box.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:10 pm

Layla nodded and fetched them for Lex. "Anything else I can do to help?" She offered.

The nurse smiled and once Sam, Shuni, and True caught up, she led them all back to Geena's room. Gaster smiled when he saw his sons, and gladly accepted a Paul hug before the little scamp excitedly crawled on the bed beside Geena and gave her his picture, proudly pointing out everyone in it.
Gaster smiled while Paul talked to Geena, and hugged Sam, True, and Shuni in turn.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next