Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 19 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:26 pm

"Ugh, don't say that!" True groaned.  "I hate cold!"
Shuni giggled but nodded.  "Cold is not so good, but we're okay now."

Lex opened the door to the garage.  "Ashton?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 19 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:28 pm

"Don't worry.... I do too." Layla sighed. "But from what I've seen, there's more than enough blankets in that house to stay warm."

Ashton looked up suddenly. "Lex? You aren't heading to the school?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:34 pm

"And kitties!" Shuni chirped.
"And you got the snuggliest of the bunch," True chuckled, referring to Hugs.

"Yeah, until you opened your mouth and sounded like you were dying," Lex told him.  "What's going on, Ash?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:38 pm

Layla laughed. "Yeah, Hugs is a pretty good snuggle buddy." She agreed.

Ashton sighed. He ran his hands through his hair before he looked back at Lex. "Why the hell do you think Tramp kissed me as part of the payment for the drums, and then called me cute?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:44 pm

True pulled up under the usual tree, and Bitty Kitty pulled away, sitting up excitedly.

Lex gaped at Ashton.  "He... kissed you."  Lex shook his head and sat on the steps.  "Dude, Tramp's a tramp.  He makes his living off of f-king anything that moves.  Doesn't matter if he actually likes you or not, he probably doesn't give a dam, but it's a sad little life he leads, and making you uncomfortable probably makes his day."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Layla smiled as she saw Bitty Kitty's excitement. "Does she do this every day?" She asked.

Ashton sighed and looked down. The thought strangely disheartened him a little. "How do you think I should deal with him then? Especially if he keeps trying to do that kind of thing?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:57 pm

"Every day," True chuckled.  "Just wait until Paul comes out."

"Why do you care?" Lex asked, frowning.  "I guess just tell him to shove off or ignore him."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Layla smiled and waited. After a few more minutes, the kids were released.

Ashton sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, before the thing with the drums, we bumped into each other, and just sort of talked. He didn't seem all that bad, but maybe I was reading too much into it..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:14 pm

Bitty Kitty leaped off True's lap and dashed through the multitude of legs straight for Paul.  She took a flying leap and landed on his pant leg, mewing excitedly as she hung there.

Lex shrugged. "So.... you want to be friends with him?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:18 pm

Paul laughed and scooped up the kitten, showering her in affection as he walked over to everyone with a big smile on his face.

Ashton shrugged back. "I suppose. Is... is that a bad thing?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:24 pm

"Paul!  Hi, Paul!" Shuni cheered, hugging him, kitten and all.
"Now that is why this walk is worth taking every morning," True grinned at Layla.

Lex considered.  "Dangerous, maybe, and you're probably going to get hurt, but... no.  I don't think it's bad.  Unless you're this bothered about it all the time."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:29 pm

Paul laughed and gave Shuni a one armed hug, using the other to keep Bitty close.
Layla laughed. "Paul at the least seems to enjoy it."
Paul looked at True. "True, I thought Dad said he was picking me up today. Is he working again?"

Ashton shrugged. "I guess... I don't want to be hurt, but part of me also wants to try and be a friend to him." He laughed softly. "God knows I'd probably be worse off than him if you hadn't found me all those years ago..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:37 pm

Bitty Kitty purred and licked Paul's chin.
"Miss Geena was hurt this morning, so Dad's sitting with her in the hospital," True said.  "She's going to be fine, but the hospital wants to keep her for a day to make sure she stays alright.  Dad wants to keep her company, so he asked me to come pick her up."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:38 pm

Paul looked worried for a moment before he smiled excitedly. "Can we visit them? I can draw a picture for Miss Geena and make her feel better!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:46 pm

"Let's get you home and your homework done, and I'll call and make sure it's okay," True smiled.

(sorry, Ashton)
Lex smiled faintly.  "Maybe.  Just be careful.  And if he does hurt you, I'll lop his balls off."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:48 pm

"Okay!" Paul agreed excitedly. Today, he held Kat's hand a chattered with her and Shuni happily.

Ashton winced. "That threat made me scared for my own jewels.... thanks Lex."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:58 pm

(Oh, hello, Kat, I didn't see you here...)

True kept an eye on them all, smiling to himself as he rolled along and stroked Treble.  Once they got home, he shooed Paul off to do his homework then talked to Shuni about dinner.

"Welcome.  Sounds like the crew's back.  come say hi to Paul," Lex said, heading inside.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:05 pm

(LAYLA! I meant Layla >XP)

Paul gladly did his homework, focusing on getting it done quickly and accurately. He really wanted to make a good picture for Geena.

Ashton nodded and followed Lex inside, trying to regain his composure again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:08 pm

Lex went to Paul and ruffled his hair.  "Sup, kid?  How's kicks?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Paul smiled but waited to answer Lex until he was done with his work page. "I'm doing good! I'm going to make a nice picture for Miss Geena, so when True takes me to visit her and dad, I can cheer her up!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:14 pm

"Nice," Lex praised.  "I'll leave you to it.  Say hi to Ashton, though, he needs to work on his manners."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:16 pm

"Hey!" Ashton protested before pulling Lex into a headlock and giving him a noogie. "You are just mean today, aren't you?"
Paul giggled. "Hi, Ashton!"
"Hi, Paul!" Ashton replied in a very friendly tone.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:18 pm

Lex tolerated the noogie for a moment before gently and firmly pushing him off.  "I meant you need practice if you're going to make a new friend.  Now come on, we're distracting the kid from important work."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:20 pm

"Oh..." Ashton said as he realized the point of that exercise. "What's wrong with how I am going to do it now?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:23 pm

Lex just smirked and went into the kitchen.  "Hey, True, who all is going to the hospital?"
True glanced around.  "I was about to call Dad, but I figured Sam, Paul, and Shuni.  I didn't think you'd want to-"
"I don't," Lex said bluntly.  "Just asking."
True nodded.  "Right.  Oh, Layla, did you want to come?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next