Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already - Page 2 Empty Re: Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:11 am

The king of the castle sat brooding, in his room, and it would remain his, he mused, stretched out on his bed, after pearling the layers of pathetic ness away from his body, slipped under his dark and rather dull blankets, and curled to take his what ever the hell time of day this was, nap. One got use to the never knowing of the passage of time here. Not even the moon shown here in this dismal place, but you could see it, he mused, if you looked out few choice windows that pointed towards her domain. He snorted, as the whisps, simmered low, making soft all most candle like light at the foot of his bed, the whisps he mused, his constant companions, all ways slept under the bed, he snorted he guess to eat monsters. But drifted off to sleep.

They were greated by a dull dead inside, well dressed, servent of sorts, with a mix match of butterer cook, and knight attire, and didn't seem to noice nore care, that neither of his shoos matched or that he wore a single armored clove, as well as shefs hat, and he all but moaned the words " I am your servent, and I am to show you to your room." he looked at the wisp " you are to be her light, he says your usless for nothing else, he said that about me too." he shrugged.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already - Page 2 Empty Re: Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:16 am

Illumen nodded, keeping her new wisp friend near. "Thank you." She told the servant. Once they were at her room, she spoke again. "Sir, would you please tell him I am here?" She asked softly, stroking the wisp partially for her own comfort. "And what shall I call you?" Illumen looked about the room that was to be hers. The decor and style was so much different than back at home, and seemed more.... somber, than home too.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:19 am

The man sighed and once more all but moaned " My name.." and actually had to think about it " is Dull, U Somber.. and he all ready knows.. he knows everything." he said sighing " will you be needing anything?" he said lifting his eyes to her, ironically and if one noticed, his eyes were all most grey in shade, but if one stared long enough, would notice one eye tinted red, and the other green. He looked so miserable so bland, so just broken.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:24 am

Illumen smiled kindly at him. "Thank you, Dull. That will be enough for now." She hesitated a moment. "Dull.... what is your.... master, like?" She asked, inviting the servant in while she summoned the pumpkin with her stuff in it. "I... I have agreed to marry a man I do not know, other than when I have faced him on the other side of a war."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:31 am

Dull took a deep breath and then sighed, " well, he makes me do all the chores... all of them, that ones useless twin, is mine." he said pointing idly and lazly at the wisp " it watches me." he said dryly " all ways watching, so I can't just end it all.. " he sighed, as the wisp in question peeked out from the door way to kinda just burn there. Dull sighed " you can't really end yourself with a wisp about, no use trying, that one is good at it too." he said again lazily dryly dully pointing at her wisp, " mines name is ah.." he had to think of it " dust."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:36 am

Illumen smiled softly at Dull. "Well, next time he makes you do chores, come find me. We can do them together." She offered. She had, of course, never actually cleaned or did any chores in her pampered life, but she had seen her servants back at home do it, and surely it couldn't be all that hard, right? "Come to think of it, I haven't the slightest Idea what to name my little wisp." She smiled softly and stroked the wisp. "Any thoughts, Dull?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:39 am

Dull shrugged " mines dust... that one I think is soot." he shrugged " Master's are Crimson, and Flare." he said all most oddly. Before giving a halfhearted not even really a smile smile. then sighed, " I am sure you can name it what ever, and like it though." he said rather dully.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:43 am

Illumen smiled kindly back at Dull. "Thank you." She said again. Crimson and Flare.... those were her fiance's wisps. Her smile faded and she sighed a little sadly. "Dull? Why do you think someone like the King even decided to take up my offer on this marriage? He seems to have no desire for peace, although he did recede his forces. If he doesn't want peace, what could he hope to gain from this?" The princess shook her head. "Sorry, I am rambling, aren't I?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:53 am

Dull looked at her truely for the first time, eyes staring into hers " Master keeps me from death's cold yet peaceful embrace..tell me is that cruel or merciful?" he said befor dropping his gaze " is it mercy is it greed, or does he delight in the misery... the pain... the sarrow." he shrugged " I do not know." he said though something about Dull sorta changed a bit. that fake smile, tugged at a real one, and all most one. " The wisps are his favorites."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:57 am

Illumen sat on the bed, and invited Dull to sit beside her. "Why are they his favorite?" She asked curiously. "I have noticed that Crimson and Flare seem to reflect his mood and change color depending on what he is feeling. Is that a normal wisp thing?" Illumen's own wisp lightly butted into her, and the Princess smiled softly at the little thing and cuddled and pet it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:01 am

Dull sat, then shrugged " I don't know." he said frowning " I don't remember, I use to care, once, and I use to know once... so far ago in memory." he looked at her " they are his favorite, Flare and crimson are his favorite among them." he looked at the little wisp that floated into the room now.

Dust seemed to swirl a softer blue, and burn a tad brighter. But then dulled and it seemed the little whisp was sad at that.

Dull slumped back into his more Dull mood, and dully on an all most moan " is that all you wanted to know?" he asked dully.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:09 am

Illumen lightly touched a comforting hand on Dull's shoulder. "Can you tell me more about yourself? or him?" She asked softly. "I you want, I'll tell you about myself too. Perhaps... we can be friends, even here." She offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:13 am

Dull now disintrested stood " I have to get dinner started... " he said idly, on an actual moan, before starting to shuffle away.. clearly forgetting who he had been talking too.

Dust, got really small, and sorta seemed to be upset as he fallowed Dull, leaving tiny little pearls, for thats what whisps cried pearls.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:16 am

Illumen sighed a bit. She was sad now. She had started to dare hope she could find some happiness here, but felt alone again. the princess shook her head and stood. No matter. The least she could do, was make this place a little more homely to her. She went to work around her room, keeping busy all the way until dinner.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:23 am

Dinner time....

Dull at dinner had collected her, and lead her to the dinning room ware the food was laid out. for ironically three. Dull sat at his space.

The king was all ready there, he wore the same pants from before, and even the same mask, but no shirt, or cloak could be seen, and infact the expanse of his chest was clearly visable, the scars, wicked laced and traced intresting patterns on his shoulders, and the cloth, long enough to treach his chest, hid perfectly what laid beneith. He growled saying something softly and when dull made no move, shouted his name at the top of the rafters, all most as if he hated to even utter the boys name, as if it was ashes in his mouth and growled in hororific anger, the whisps echoing this, " I told you she should..." then stopped.

Dull sat across from her, and asked with out being prompted " what would you like, i made it." he said, all most with a not so much of a frown.

The kings anger died and he snapped " your useless, Dust your usless and Soot your more usless then all three of you usless things put together" he spat the venom, as he started eating the dull assed soup.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:28 am

Illumen comforted her little wisp before she ate some, thanking each of them politely for the meal. She tried not to stare at her "fiance." granted, she had never seen a man's chest before like this, and the scars mesmerized her, and she couldn't help but trace each one with her eyes when she did steal a glance at him. Otherwise, she kept quiet unless the King spoke to her, and she didn't smile the whole meal.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:35 am

The king with amusment though something else danced in his eyes " is it your pleasure to cuddle usless things, stop, or you'll spoil the pathetic creature, and then his use will be even less use full, how can one get it to do anything then." he snapped looking at dull " and you... could you at least remember to insert the proper F bomb here. feed yours." he snapped. Tossing a husk of bred to the one everyone seemed to call dust " also the world has enough pearls boy, stop making the useless stupid thing cry." he rolled his eyes " Infact, please just stop being a miserable clod." he growled and then pushed his bowl away. " forget this Crap." he said not caring, and slammed hishand on the table " Useless." he shouted inches from dulls face, " god, show emotion I damnd it."

Dull looked up at him and blinked, then frowned, sighed and then went back to eating.

The king roared but then sat and slammed his fist again on the table sulking as he eat " anything but that one thank you."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:40 am

Illumen glared angrily at the King. "Maybe, if you showed him some gratitude for everything you make him do, Dull would be more open." She said softly. "And have you every heard the saying 'you catch more flies with honey than vinegar?' Sometimes, people just need a friendly push other than being treated like dirt." She held her little wisp close, which cuddled into her for comfort.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:44 am

The king glared at her with the hateful spite shown in his voice, " Dull, why don't you read a book, how about a nice colorful one, oh like that nice fantasy sitting at the edige of the table, it will be fun?" the last of it was sickening sweet.

Dull dully stood and collected the dishes, givening the left overs to the kings two large wisps " I can't I have to do the dishes now, maybe some other time." then got up and walked away. Shuffling " master says so, dishes must be done."

The king sighed " when I find the master, I plan on strangling him to death... with my own bare hands, and then feeding the body to his wisp."

Dust sadly fallowed Dull.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:48 am

Illumen now couldn't help but stare at the king. She watched him for a long moment before she finally spoke. "The.... master? I... I thought you were the master here?" She asked more than said. Illumen was very confused now. What was going on?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:58 am

The kind of shadows leaned back in his chair, and sighed heavily, then decided things couldn't get any worse or any better, he said sneering for he cared not, and the wisps hapily eat as the king conjured food, a roast, with mashpotatoes, it was piping hot, steaming and delectable " he serves the same dull, bland, tastless soup, every single time, and I eat some of it, and feed it to the wips, then I have to conjure actual food... and feed some of that to the wisps and myself. Every time some one mentions his mother, he tries killing himself.. the master I have no clue who he is, for that I have had to got rid of every single staff member known to man, and the only time I can get him to do anything is between oh what I think is noon, and just right before like clock work he makes dinner. " he paused " the master, should yes be me, has been me since long before that boy was born... and sadly I have no clue if even the master is real, and i like to think he's real, because its hard to strangle some one who not." he said then blinking he leaned his head back " what do you care, but if you whanting actual conversation, some one with more rage of emotions other then bland, dull, and non existant, I am it." he snorted " the staff I had to actually get rid of, not that they were any more lively... but at least they held a damn conversation. Why because Dull is ..." he grinned " the whips isn't to prevent him from killing himself, as no one mentions his mother, its to keep him from murdering people." he smiled brightly " So.... excuse me for starting a war... welcome to hell."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:08 am

A faint detail she noted earlier finally clicked in her head. "He's... your son." She said softly, watching the king. "But.... If...." Illumen tried to think, but her mind was drawing a blank. She sighed quietly, and decided to change the subject. "Why.... why did you want me here?" She asked quietly and looked down, tearing her eyes away from the mesmerizing mazework of scars across his torso. "Why did you want to keep me here? Just... do I just amuse you? Am I just a plaything for you until you grow bored?" The thought made her feel upset, but in truth, she could leave. They hadn't actually gone through with any form of marriage yet, nor any binding ceremony of any kind.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:20 am

The king snorted " You do amuse me, yes, but if I am going to continue to be honest, look at what I have to converse with? " he said, " wisps, unfortunately, don't talk. " he sighed then growled realising ware she was going with that " I might be an evil bastard, I might be a temperamental oaf, and I might be a black-hearted ars, " he slapped his hand on the table " but I am not a harem starting bastard." he rolled his eyes " I am a good and proper widow thank you." he sighed " Dull isn't even his damn name." he said " I gave him a good name, a nice name," and that is when the king put his head against his arms looking at her from his head perch on the table " So there, you know my soft spot.. Yes dull is my son, yes I was married, yes she's dead... no I didn't kill her, no the boy didn't either... nore do the wips bite... no I am not lieing, HOnesty is what you will get out of me... and yes she was a dull and lifeless woman, who every once and a while held a small tiny spark of life in her gaze, and no she didn't despite the rumors of the country boardering my back side, kill herself. She died, a slow and painful death, due to the plague."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:27 am

On instinct to comfort and nurture, Illumen started to reach out to put a gentle hand on his shoulder, but stopped herself as she recalled what he said in the castle about her touching him. And so, the princess withdrew her hand before it came too close to making contact with him. "I... I never realized... I'm sorry for your loss." She said softly and sincerely. "But.... with all do respect, sire, why did you agree to the marriage then?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:34 am

The king of shadows snorted, and stared at her his eyes so vivid and bright " You simply amuse me... and do you really want to live in a castle by yourself with your loony bind dead in side son, who's tried to kill you... not once but three times already, the wisps, what would I do with out the wisps, but I really do mean welcome to hell, and I am a cruel and evil enough of a bastard to chain you here with me, to suffer for all eternaty with a star craving usless lunatic.. who if you don't shut your door at night which you can tell if you look out your east faceing window, at your country, which can be seen, the sky... then I suggest if you see the moon over your lands, shut and lock the doors, and hold tightly to your wisp.. that one at least can help its twin. " he sighed " oh, and don't go to the grave yard... he stalks that in the mornings, if you visit his twins grave, no he died in child birth, your pretty much marked for death and he will fallow you with a knife all day waiting to stab you... and yes three of the scars on my chest you like to stare at , are from him." he smiled delightfully " welcome to hell... I will be your tour guide."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum