Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already - Page 5 Empty Re: Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:36 am

Illumen's heart tugged for the King. She felt like she was starting to understand him a bit better, if only a little. She gently placed a hand on his cheek to make him look at her. "Ahmorn, if you wish it, I will stay by your side for as long as I live, and do my best to be the best fiance you could ask for, and I will make it my sole duty to make you smile and laugh as much as I can, if only for mere moments." She told him seriously. Illumen wanted to be there for him, and that desire lit a fire in her gaze, as she was determined with all her being to keep that promise, if that was what the King wanted of her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already - Page 5 Empty Re: Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:24 am

King growled his eyes hooded and dulll, all most as if the strain of it all bore down on him " Tell me Aurora, why?" he teased now in a casual sneer " why? such a delacate flower would venture here." he said snorting " and come, I shall show you , so that you can see the end of it all." he said, though taking her hand lightly gently as if that was the last bit of tenderness he had and all else was crushed by the very air.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:27 am

Illumen fell silent, biting her tongue. She knew well why she had come here, and continued to stay, but such reasons were theories and wishes at best, and she did not have the heart to tell him quite yet. She followed the King obediently and willingly, quiet the whole trip. Her hunch had to be right.... but if it wasn't, she knew and was prepared that she very well could pay for this mistake with her life.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:09 am

King gently tugged her through winding halls, and twisting stares, till he got to the ousdie, down paths that wound, with soggy all most frozen ground, and yet he continued for quite some time, untill he reached a small hill, with a door in the side of it. His wisps falllowed, and darted in a head of him, as they knew they needed the light, and he closed the door behind them, and began to lead her down and into the ground, one of the whisps flare, comically purched on waht was to be a torche, and in good humor now, King began to carry that torch husk, while the two wisps played at being torch flame.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:13 am

Illumen couldn't help but giggle at the sight. Her curiosity kept growing as King led her further and further, her mind speculating more and more on what it could be at the end of their journey. Puffles tried to be the torch flame too, wanting to play with the bigger wisps. However, the bigger wisps easily bumped him out of the way, so Puffles contented to just swirl around Illumen and her long pony tail.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:29 am

King passed a much smaller torch stick on his way down and handed it to her, so that the smaller wisp could play too, he did call that thing quite usless all the time, but he honestly said it out of fustration and he loved anything that gave off life, even if it was one of the reasons non of his loved ones were with him. He sighed he wondered idly to himself if the death of Daren's sister had turned him into dull, and why in the middle of the night he became stabby and would be more than happy to chase blue eyes instead of you. Blue eyes was the reason his little girl was dead, he wondered about that, till they came on another door, and light spilled behind the door, warm and lovely light. WIth all the warmth and tenderness of the sun.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:33 am

Illumen accepted the torch and the little wisp happily floated above it, trying to shine as brightly as the bigger ones proudly. The Princess felt the subtle change in the King, and felt the urge to comfort him, but she didn't know what she could have done to make him smile, make him happy. When they reached the door, Illumen furrowed her brow, very confused and curious now. "What's in there, ahmorn?" She asked King softly."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:41 am

King smiled brightly yet sadly " how it use to be... the only place left, the darkness can't find, the only place, the darkness can't hide, the only place with in my realm, the curse hasn't defiled with its pain, with its harshness, and its distain." he said simply, and he turned the handle on the door, and opened it, green grass, as fresh as the dew, roses that grew up the sides of the rather Large cave like Room. even a pond and stream rand threw its bounds, trees lush and green, small animals flitted and fluttered, happy in their little pocket... and the sun painted by a skilled artist, was on the roof of this massive dome. and the sun being magic, moved with the real sun, and the moon though not visable now, and all its friends the stars, fallowes suit. Every flower, the kingdom once hand, from the exotic pond lilies, to the exotic verations of mundain flowers, tropic, flowers, fea and delecate alike. Humming birds who feathers were as jeweled as the stars flew, birds, rabbits, all the gentel creaters who had once called this land home, and at the end of this room, was yat another door, but he wished for her to play in what he would imagine was like a pardise for her with in his realm.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:47 am

Illumen looked around the room in awe, wandering and admiring every little detail with that gentle tenderness she possessed so innately. The princess had seen the perfected beauty and works of the Fae, but to her, this made the Fae kingdom dull in comparison. Illumen after several moments smiled and kissed King lightly on the cheek. "This is beautiful." She told him softly. "Even more beautiful than the Fae's fair lands." She told him before gently taking his hands and leading him to her new favorite spot, under a willow overlooking a lillied pond, the small leaves filtering the light in a lovely manner. She spoke to him, opening up it seemed for the first time, just talking and admiring the beauty around them, although one thing was clear; the thing she seemed to be enjoying most was that she was sharing this wonder with him, and the moment was theirs and not simply hers.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:54 am

KIng smiled and flopped himself down, before reaching inside his cape, and pulling forth tenderly the butterfly he had made before, and let the butterfly now fly in its new forever home and smiled " I bring them here, whatever I can find, lost with in the darkness.. I use to bring Dull here, I brought my daughter my wife... and none of them cared it even existed, for you see they were currupted by the black and the mire." he said pulling a chunk of bred from his shirt pocket, and began to roll small balls to toss into the quite large pond, to have fish as large and as jeweled as the humming birds, and bigger yet, to leap up and grab it for their supper. He smiled " YOu can come here when ever you wish, I don't even mind if you decide to live here with them.. " he said as flair and Crimson, were playing Peeka boo with what looked like a fairy deer.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:00 am

Illumen smiled softly a moment and watched the King. "Ahmorn...." She said softly. "I wish to live by your side. It is beautiful here, but I feel it would soon feel as lonely as back in my home kingdom." She sighed a little and looked down, her smile fading. "They kept lavishing me with nice things, and pampered me yes, but it all grows boring and repetitive, you know? And quite honestly, it's been a lot more exciting living with you already in this short time than most of my life has been." Illumen blushed. "Sorry. I'm rambling, aren't I?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:16 am

King chuckled and then his laughter boomed in the rather large place, as he threw the fish more food, " I am sure though You would like to come here, and sit for a while... and you can, I can't bare to look at it, for spans at a time." he said " as it both brightens me and saddens me." he said, then looked at her " shall we just stay here, till the moon comes out?" he teased " because I could take a nap here, Like I use too under the real sun, nice long and lazy naps... " he yawned getting rather comphy but then paused " Oh before I forget" he said pulling out from his pocket that pretty flower she had grown before, and set it to grow by the door " there, and now this place will have a soft light, even when its the new moon. The animals here get scared... and no wisps live here periminatly... as they are quite fond of getting into trouble."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:25 am

illumen smiled. "I think I would like to come here sometimes, if you would come with." She said before lightly kissing his cheek. "Ahmorn, shall I grow some more moonflowers here for the animals? The flowers should be able to grow easily with the light it get here." Again, she found herself a little amazed at her situation. The princess had been braced for a loveless marriage, and one with more pain than anything, but to her surprise, she found herself actually happy. She light heartedly played with Puffles a bit before she watched her ahmorn. Illumen studied his features, tracing each line and plane with her eyes. He truly was quite handsome, especially when he smiled genuinely or was relaxed. She knew the same face could contort in anger that could make even the strongest of men weak at the knee, but she felt herself loving this man all the same.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:10 pm

King yawned as he stretched out on the grass " I come here, hardly ever, the last time, was 5 years ago... your far too delecate a creature, to last that long with out something nice and soothing." he said then in all honesty " and in the event of trouble, I expect you to be here.. " he warned.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:54 pm

Illumen's smile faded when he called her delicate, and she looked out at the water. "I... I don't want to be delicate." She confessed to him softly. "I don't want to be weak, or thought to be some pretty little pet. I want to be strong. I want to be able to take care of myself if needed.... and.... protect what I love, instead of needing them to protect me all the time." She sighed. "But... if I need to run and hide, I will wait here... for you." She promised.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:33 pm

King looked at her " Delicate and weak, are words but they hold very little meaning" he snorted " there is other strengths and other battles, a truely weak and Delicate woman, who was weak and delicate through and through, wouldn't dare, set foot any ware near me, for fear of my evil wrath, despite me quite fond of having a battle of wits, a delicate woman who was truely delicate would have snapped in two on her way here, to the border, to the castle, would have died at the hands of blue eyes, not because they tried to escape, but because they were foolish enough to be too weak in the head not to run." he looked at her " All and all, your just Delicate.. but even the tiniest most delicate flowers, are strong in their strengths."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:40 pm

Illumen looked at King before she laid on her stomach beside him. "Okay... so maybe that is true, and I am just delicate. But then, what are you then?" She asked curiously. "And do you always hide your face so?" She asked softly. She saw no real reason for him to keep it covered; she was not afraid of the horrible scarring and burning. While she hadn't told him yet out of modesty, she found the scars curious and mesmerizing, even though she was raised that such things would be "imperfect" marks. Illumen thought each scar was like a story, and proof of something that had tried to best the bearer.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:50 pm

King looked at her his eyes tired " broken, I am simply broken, " he stared up at the false sun and sighed " You can not be delicate, you can not be strong, you can't be anything when you're broken, just simple exist " he said softly all most sleepily " because it eats all light, and devours souls, and worst of all, Its on my face."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:55 pm

Illumen gently placed a hand on his uncovered cheek, turning his face to look at her, her clear blue eyes soft with kindness and love. "I do not think you are broken." She said truthfully. "If you were broken, you wouldn't be here with me. You wouldn't have cared, and you wouldn't have persevered until now. We all get hurt, but when one is broken.... there is no way they could care and feel like you do." She ever so lightly ended her short monologue with a tender kiss light on his lips, and as sweet as sugar. Illumen loved him, and had given the King her heart, cursed or otherwise.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:08 am

King shook his head " when you are a mere shadow and no ware near what you once were, then you are broken... but little by little you repair those cracks, and you are better for it, but really... " he said " I can't move to the repair part, tis a curse it really is... "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:10 am

Illumen pondered a moment. She couldn't really change his mind if he was stubborn to believe it. She moved so she was lying on her back beside him, looking up through the dappled leaves at the sky. "So... what exactly is this curse? Maybe is I knew more about it, I could help?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum