Peaceful Wolf

A Place dedicated to being Calm, and peaceful.

Pokemon rp Sign up Thingy

Darkness Laughing

Pokemon rp Sign up Thingy

Post by Darkness Laughing on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:13 am

Trainer:

Boy or girl?:
    Name:
    Starter:
    Team (minus starter):
    Other?:
    Looks:

Pokemon:

Eh... honestly, I think you could do whatever you deem fit for signing one up XD All I want is a pretty pic and you saying you're playing one XD
    Darkness Laughing

Re: Pokemon rp Sign up Thingy

Post by Darkness Laughing on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:16 am

My Sign Ups:
    Boy or girl?: Girl
    Name: Muffles
    Starter: Shinx
    Team (minus starter): N/A
    Other?:
    Looks: Muffles also carries with her a charcoal grey backpack she keeps what she needs in there, including a cell phone, potions, stones, and things she finds to sell. Along with pokeballs and of course, the all important map.

Howl's Sign Ups:
    Boy or girl?: male
    Name: Rip
    Starter: Litwick
    Team (minus starter): Infante XD N/a for now got to catch em all man got to catch them all.
    Other?: He's a bit of a weirdo.. and by that I mean you would think he's gay, because he wants to snuggle everything. He was ironically for the last two years of his childhood, raised by Local wild pokemon. Mostly Ghost/dark types. He is kinda new at the whole pokemon catching thing and needs to go and get this supplies XD and his starter.
    Looks:

Ya he has a back pack, and ya I know i found a non " cannon" looking image couldn't resist fits the " I want to snuggle everything" mentality ... no well it fits a dark type ghost type creepy pokemon trainer awe, look how cute his adorably litwick is...

Litwick... who likes to be in a jar for some reason, I never said his pokemon were right in the head.

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:46 am