Peaceful Wolf

A Place dedicated to being Calm, and peaceful.

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

wolfHhowling
    Admin

Re: Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:57 am

Milly cried sobbing rocking him back and forth, though harsh and hard tears she sobbed " why" she just said it over and over " how could you."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:21 am

The next couple days were chaos and agony. Layla had to be torn from Micheal's side, and after that, the handmaids had to wash and make sure she took care of herself. The pretty girl hardly left her room, and her room, as she couldn't bear to stay in the one she and Micheal shared. She needed him, and not reminders of him. 

The Guard Captain actually made most of the arrangements. He had sadly dealt with deaths before, but the deaths of the princes would be a heavy toll on many. He even arranged to have their bodies remain in open coffins for now, in case the widows wanted to say some final words to them, but Layla stayed away. She still grieved, and insisted on wearing black, but otherwise took no part in Micheal's funeral or burial. However, soon the young princes would be prepped to lay to rest.

The day the princes were sent to the undertakers for final prepping, was a torrent of a day. It was as if the heaven's above were screaming like banshees over the wailing dead. Rain and wind whipped through the streets and woe to anyone outside. Thunder growled and lightning arced, and it was as if nature herself was grieving, or raging. However, once night fell, it was oddly clear and calm, like a daze fell upon the world. And it was that moment, in the night, when the undertaker was asleep at home, the princes laid out and ready to be worked on, that Gabriel woke and opened his eyes. His whole back and spine felt stiff and sore, but... he was alive? Surely that couldn't be so. Gabriel looked around as he sat up and got a good view of his surroundings, and froze. he saw Micheal.... with rough stitches in his chest from the initial viewing. Gabriel paled a bit and finally realized what probably happened. He had slain his brother, and this was his penece; to be forced to live with his crimes, and to know that his brother would never forgive him, and that he would be immortalized by Micheal's last words to him, that Gabriel was not a good brother. Gabriel swallowed. Terrified, he pulled his clothes on and managed to get Micheal's body in a coffin. In a blind panic, and not wanting to be reminded of killing his twin, Gabriel took the coffin into the woods, not even noticing yet how easy it was to carry the ungainly and heavy box, nor how at ease he fit in with the night.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:33 am

Milly toyed with the hem of her black sleeve, but more or less stared at nothing at all. Nothing, standing for the first time since she wondered out there, she wondered in the halls mindless, and drifting, her mind dull and blank. She didn't even know what to do, what to say, how to react, and found her self, in front of the room layla has commandeered, sniffling, she lifted a hand, to wrap on the door.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:43 am

Gabriel found a group of bandits, and he managed to pay them off to bury Micheal's body in an unmarked grave, and never revealed the identity of himself nor the person in the coffin. Gabriel considered following the bandits, since they smelled good.... He snapped out of it and shook his head, running away after the exchange was made. Home. He had to get home! he ran through the night, and then realized something more was wrong. He could see perfectly, despite there being no moon, and he seemed to be moving faster. Once at the castle, he saw a couple of guards loafing, and attacked them before he knew what was going on. When he came back to himself, Gabriel had already drained one guard dry, and had started on the second. Mortified, he released the unconscious man and ran into the castle, blood still all over his hands and mouth. Something was wrong. Something was terribly wrong. Gabriel's now permanently red eyes could see into every shadow the castle had, and he ran through the halls, trying to find someone he could trust. Someone who could help him.

Layla hadn't slept since Micheal's death, so she was awake when Milly knocked, and opened the door for her. "Yes?" She asked quietly.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:49 am

milly sobbed hugging Layla close " sorry, but... want to.. I " she sniffed trying to mop her own tears " tea with me?" she asked as far as she knew Layla was her only friend, " I am so Sorry " she said in sobs " its really just my fault isn't it."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:58 am

Layla used her sleeve to gently wipe away Milly's tears. "Of course I'll have tea with you, Milly, but I don't understand. Why on earth would any of this be your fault?" She asked her friend. There wasn't much spark left about Layla these days, but the girl was still kind and patient towards Milly at least.

Gabriel stumbled through the halls until he froze, trembling slightly at the doors he was in front of. The Great Room... Without meaning to, Gabriel screamed and backed away, memories seared into his mind replaying, and words loud in his covered ears on repeat. "Good brothers don't strike out in anger.... strike out in anger.... good brothers.... good brothers don't......."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:05 am

Milly sobbed, " if I hadn't pulled you away, we could have at least pulled one of them out by their ears, we could have stopped it, but I was too stupid to realize this wasn't just one of their arguments, I am the reason mike is dead, and " she couldn't say Gabes name, she couldnt' it " you don't have to forgive me, just " she sobbed now again " have tea."

Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:13 am

Layla held Milly close into a hug. "We both thought it was another argument." She said softly.

Gabriel screamed again and bolted from that hall. He had to get away, he had to! The agony of his crimes was too much with how fresh the memories were, and so he ran through the halls, unknowingly towards one of the places that always comforted him and made him feel safe; Barbados's room. His father was always there and made him feel better, from when he was small and had nightmares, to when he grew up and had more complex problems, his father always had the answer, and his room had always felt safe to the prince.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:33 am

Milly sopped her tears and hugged her tightly " what are we going to do, " she said pulling her into the hall, " as their widows, either one of us, has the potential to be the new idiot in charge." she choked " which I think should be the both of us.. " she started to sob again " because we can't just let the place crumble.." she tugged on Laylas hand clutching it quite firmly " and " she sobbed " I am not even pregnate so... I can't even take that from " she sobbed " so if it turns out you are which we will find out, I am sure in a few weeks or so. " she smiled " maybe then it won't be so bad.... he or she could call me Aunty I wouldn't mind, and maybe he or she will have mikes eyes" she sobbed " at least that won't be so bad."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:38 am

Gabriel, in a blind panic, literally ran into the girls. After the collision, he was laying on top of Milly, one hand on the floor beside her head, the other on her breast. "M-Milly?" Gabriel asked, almost in disbelief, but his speech was warped a little because his fangs were still out, not knowing how to retract them yet.

Layla saw Gabriel still covered in blood, and screamed before she passed out.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:54 am

Milly looked at him and studdered " but oh god your dead." before fainting. Promptly.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:58 am

Gabriel wined. He picked up both girls, and laid Layla on her bed, before he carried Milly to their room and laid her on their bed. He washed himself up and looked in the mirror for the first time. He blinked at his reflection, and wasn't sure what to make of his ghastly appearance. He discovered he could retract the fangs with some concentration, but his eyes stayed red. Gabriel sighed a little and pulled a chair to beside the bed and waited for Milly to wake up. He just hoped she would let him explain, and want to stay with him. Gabriel needed her now more than ever.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:05 am

Milly woke, and turned to look at the thing that had once been her husband, and sat bolt up right, screamed, and then said " but your dead... dead..." she said then closed her eyes " its just a bad Dream milly, your sweet Gabe, is in his coffin, and just chilling there, in heaven, he's not here in the room with you Milly its just a nightmare."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:07 am

Gabriel wined softly, and reached a hand to her some, as if scared to touch her. "Milly, please. It really is me. I don't know what's going on, please...." He begged her.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:14 am

MIlly just kept her eyes closed " Oh god, I can even hear him" she sobbed " Milly stop, reading the damn fantasy book about a insert the proper F bomb here. Vampire, he's not a insert the proper F bomb here. Vampire in yoru bed room, you can't do this to your self, and you can't hurt Layla like this by going crazy."

Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:17 am

Gabriel moved to the bed and clutched her shoulders. "Milly, please. I swear you aren't dreaming." He told her, voice shaky. "It's me. There... there's a curse on the Dracul family, and I invoked it, and this is my punishment now. Please Milly, I can't do this without you." He clutched his wife close to his chest, praying to whatever god still listened to him that Milly would understand and help him figure this out. He needed her.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:20 am

Milly pushed him with some force, away from her " please don't touch me, still trying to rationalize the existance of my husband in my bed room, who is clearly ah." she looked at him " Vampire from a work of fiction." she then pushed him making sure he was an arms length away " your not going to try to eat me are you." she said poking him.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:23 am

Gabriel looked like a kicked puppy when she shoved him away from her, but shook his head. "No, I am not going to eat you. I, ah, kind of ate before I entered the castle...." He let Milly poke him wherever she needed, hoping that she would accept it and accept him. He had no clue how he was going to adapt to this without Milly.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:28 am

Milly narrowed her eyes and then a thought crept back to her her hands flew to her mouth " Omg, you eat Layla.... " she slept from the bead, tears in here eyes " Oh god Layla... " she sadi running from the room to find layla. All the while going " Oh god he eat her, he eat my sister in law, my friend, he eat her...."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:30 am

Gabriel's eyes widened in shock. "What-no! God no! She fainted, so I just put her on her bed was all!" He followed Milly, and realized he could easily match pace without tire now. The thought scared him some. 

Layla was just coming to. What happened?
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:34 am

Milly burst into Layla's room and held the other one close " Omg your safe, " she said holding her " Either I am going crazy or its standing be hind me isn't it?" she said " a its a vampire with my sweet gabes face..... isn't it." she cried.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:38 am

Layla stiffened when she saw Gabriel and nodded some, shaking. If Gabriel was here, could that mean.... Layla ran out of the room and to the library, and the all the places Micheal and her liked best. If Gabriel was here, that meant Micheal was too.... right?

"Milly?" Gabriel asked, still scared. "Milly.... please...." He trailed off.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:41 am

Milly sat there looking at Gabe " So, I am not going Crazy or Milly is going crazy with me... either way, I am ok nowi think... whats the point of being crazy if you can't go crazy wtih some one you like." she said then looked at him " Gabe." she said slowly " Wares Mike?" She said gaining courage.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:44 am

Gabriel flinched and closed his eyes. Oh... right.... "He... he isn't here." He said softly. Gabriel told Milly everything, from his waking up in the undertaker's to dumping his brother's body because he didn't want his brother buried nearby as a constant, glaring reminder of what he did. Gabriel sank to the floor and wept. He was confused, and felt more alone than ever.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:50 am

MILLY got Ticked pulled off the pillow off of the bed, and began beating him with it " bad bad bad VAMPIRE BAD BOY BAD!" she screamed at him " you dumb insert the proper F bomb here. son of a Female dog." she curssed before pushing him over slamming the pillow on his head and then sat on it " No bad bad bad." she cursed before then saying " NO, how stupid can you get." she said snorting " rules, no biting me no biting layla... stop being a dumb ars." she said " seriously stop... DOn't you think that maybe Milly would have liked to visit him, couldn't you have I don't know barried him in the woods maybe... that way we could ahve at least found him later, after you stopped being a dumb ars." she said " your head is comfy to sit on."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:33 pm