Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:20 pm

"He'd have to actually get to me first," Lex snorted.  "Looks like he's full, anyway."
Night had finished his piece and was calmly licking his paws.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:26 pm

Ashton shook his head, still looking offended, and finished eating his bacon in peace.
Layla was smiling. She had enjoyed the bantering between the two. It was amusing to say the least.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:57 pm

True just laughed and patted Ashton's shoulder.  "Don't worry.  I'll keep the kitten distracted so you can get at least a little something to eat, okay?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:59 pm

Ashton laughed. "I think I got it now, thanks."
Once dinner was done, Layla offered to do the dishes, and Gaster helped gather them for her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:32 pm

True wiped counters and the table, talking to Kat about their next song.  They were actually doing incredibly well electronically, and he was batting around the idea of seeing if they couldn't get a spot on the radio or playing live somewhere and wanted her opinion on it.  He didn't leave Layla out of the discussion, asking what she thought of it, as well.

Lex left them to their own devices, heading out into the garage to tinker with some fix-it projects he had going.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:38 pm

Kat seemed open to the idea of playing live. "Maybe we can get a larger fanbase before trying radio?" She suggested to True.
Layla seemed indifferent, just suggesting the couple do what they feel is right, but her eyes lingered on the garage door Lex had disappeared behind. She clearly had her mind elsewhere.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:32 pm

"Unless only a handful of people have been buying multiples of all of our songs, I'd say we have a pretty good fanbase already," True pointed out a touch dryly with a hint of a smile.  He noticed Layla's gaze and raised an eyebrow.  "Of course, we could always have a garage band."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:36 pm

Kat nodded. "Fair point, but we don't know how much of that is local or worldwide." She said. "Maybe one or two shows locally to scope out our fanbase within the radio range?"
Layla was still stealing glances at the garage door. "Do you think Lex likes hot cocoa?" She asked. Layla hadn't been paying too close of attention to the conversation now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:01 pm

"I don't know, could you hum a few bars?  Maybe I'll know it," True said in amusement.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Layla looked at True in confusion. "Huh? A few bars?"
Kat giggled a bit.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:09 pm

"Yes, Lex likes hot chocolate, but only if it's made with milk," True said, grinning.  "He's only really picky about his hot chocolate and cookies."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:12 pm

Layla nodded. "Do you think I could or should make some for him?" She asked. "And maybe I can try and make cookies too later. I know a very good recipe..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:33 pm

True pointed to a cupboard.  "Cocoa powder is in there.  Pots are there.  Milk is in the fridge.  Have fun!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:38 pm

Layla smiled. "All right. Thank you, True." She hesitated and gave True a quick hug in thanks. 
Kat smiled, happy her new friend seemed to be happy and had a purpose.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:51 pm

True moved out of the kitchen, indicating for Kat to follow.  "Hey, Kat, is it just me, or does Layla like..."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:54 pm

Kat giggled as she followed True. "Oh yeah. She has a major crush on your brother." She said just loud enough for True to hear. "She just doesn't know if he likes her back, and doesn't want to make things weird."
Layla got out the cocoa powder and read the instructions. She heated some milk in the pan, adding the cocoa at just the right time and carefully pouring it into a mug. Layla smiled and took it to the garage, knocking softly before entering. "Lex?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:02 pm

"I'm not sure Lex even knows the difference between boys and girls, at least in that way," True chuckled, "but I wish her luck.  He deserves something like what we have, or at least a chance."

Lex looked up from the lamp he was fixing the wiring to.  "Hey, Lays.  What's up?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:07 pm

Kat smiled. "Shouldn't everyone?" She asked before kissing True's cheek.

Layla smiled some and walked over. "Nothing, really. Cocoa?" She offered, handing him the mug.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:20 pm

"Yes," True agreed.  "Will you spot me while I do some exercise?"

Lex studied her a moment then nodded.  "Sure.  Thanks."  He set aside his tools and accepted the mug of cocoa.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:22 pm

Kat smiled brightly. "Of course!" She exclaimed as she followed True.

Layla smiled a little and looked over the workbench. "What's wrong with the lamp?" She asked. Just to start a conversation mostly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:26 pm

"I knocked it off the table and now I want to try to fix it," Lex told her.  He took a cautious sip and his eyebrows shot up.  "Not bad cocoa."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:40 pm

Layla smiled. "Thank you. True suggested I made it that way. If you want, I'd like to bake some cookies tomorrow, and was curious what kind you'd suggest I make." She looked at the lamp some over his shoulder.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:04 pm

Lex stopped and turned in his stool to look at her closely.  "Why?" he asked bluntly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:07 pm

Layla looked back at him. "Huh?" She asked in confusion.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:32 pm

"Why do all this?" Lex asked.  "Why make me hot chocolate and cookies?"  What was in it for her?  Unless she was trying to pay him back for putting her up, but he didn't consider that a debt.  Maybe she did?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next