Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 28 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:53 pm

Lilly giggled " its ok zippy, I am sure the devil has his due with Mara there." she teased.

Mara snorted " Actually compaired to you, I am a saint... and Issac is a mayrter a cute and fuzzy one."

Pickles rolled her eyes " you all are silly sinners, and the devil is going to get us all, wonder if he likes pancakes."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 28 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:02 am

Terra smiled and blushed at the thought of if Ace liked pancakes or not. She wanted to ask him, but wondered how he might react if she made him pancakes, as well as a full breakfast. As she daydreamed, she hadn't realized she had been washing the same plate for a full two minutes.

Isaac looked confused at Mara. "What's a mayrter?" He asked as he cleaned his plate of food. "Is that a good or bad thing?"

"He still terrifies me." Zippy whimpered. "I don't wanna eat with him anymore."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:35 am

Pickles sighed " earth to terra... " then at zippy " well we could all ways get the aquazition of the other building underfoot, and then what ever couples want to move there go for it, we can send Terra over, and one other couple. Probably one more comfortable with ace, this kitchen will serve as the main hub, so I will cook, and send food over. that way we can aquizition anything over there, assuming they have a kitchen."

Mara laughed " well Issac is chill, so I guess us?"

Lilly nodded " leaving me and ZIppy zap here?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:58 am

Terra snapped out of her daydream and looked at Pickles in surprise. The girl still hadn't said much of anything to anyone since she came here, and continued her silence. She swallowed and set the overly clean plate aside and washed Isaac's dishes. A new place? Maybe then she could actually have a room of her own again. Well, her and Ace would probably be more accurate. Terra blushed as she wondered what kind of decor Ace would like and appreciate. If there was a coat rack, would he use that for his coat and hat instead of the floor? She almost felt like he would.

Isaac looked at Mara. "We move to where there's more room?" He got excited at the thought. "We could get a bigger bed!"

"I just would prefer not being near Ace at all...." Zippy sighed. "I am going to check on the mice. I will be right back." He promised as he got up. He just needed to make sure his little adorable pets had enough food and water for now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:06 am

Mara laughed " yep, and furnature, we can really turn that place out nice. " she said " and well we have to see the building first, but we might get two appartments so to speak out of it, like here." she grinned " not to mention, it will be a lot more private then walking through lily and zippies room to get to ours." she giggled. " and of course, Terra and I will have to take everyone shopping for remodeling supplies, Springtrap would be happier."

Pickles laughed " everyone will be more happeir I do believe, we all can still have meals together, if we want, I will still do everyone's cooking.." she laughed " should be fun, then Zippy and lilly can move into the actual bed room, and the nice big open space up there, they can do what they like with. " she grinned " I did find another room under the stares, but its more of a kids sized room, if I have a kid they can have it."

Lily grinned " oh yes, and zippy won't have to deal with ace that much."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:16 am

Terra looked at Mara when she mentioned her name. The girl had been daydreaming again. She was trying to pin down what kind of style Ace would like. Maybe she would ask him next time he visited. She smiled to herself as she hoped he would come back tonight. She also hoped that she could get a bedroom Ace might like. Maybe one with a balcony, and draped windows....

Isaac smiled. "I just want a big bed..... and lots of blankets and pillows. And maybe a couple of soft stuffed animals...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:56 am

* time skipped she managed to get all three girls and two guys to go shopping for the aquizition, and salso a trailor, which she was pulling, to load up for said aquizition ** a trailer with just the rail's on either side that you see people pulling atvs on inc*

Pickles grinned " Ok, looks like this is a one stop shopping mall of sorts, so, what are we shopping for?" she giggled " first>"

Lily pondered " zippy what do you need hun, or rather should we look in the pet department and get the mice some exersize wheels, maybe some tubes you know like the ones for hamsters."

Mara smiled " let me guess Issac, a bed."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:06 am

Zippy looked down thoughtfully. "Yeah, some things for the mice would be neat, and maybe some new clothes?" He suggested. "I have a few changes of clothes already, but some are getting a little worn, and I'd like to pick out another pair of pjs."

Isaac nodded excitedly. "A nice big bed! And lots of soft and fuzzy blankets and pillows!" He looked like a child in his excitement; an oversized and overenthused child.

"Um, I'd like a bed too....." Terra said quietly to Pickles. "Maybe.... queen sized?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:18 am

Pickles smiled pulling out a strip of cloth from her pocket, and she tied it around her forhead putting her long hair in a pony tail, straitened out her cute little tang top, purple in color deep and ritch, adjusted the black lacy bra strap that was sticking out, and pulled up her tight daisy duke shorts, as they were starting to low ride, kicked the heals of her white tennis shoes, and smiled like he had just won the lotto " all right men and ladies, were on a mission, we have to get supplies, and this is how were gonna do it, first of all were going to the bed department, so if anyone needs pillows, blankets, beds, new sheets, more sheets, inc... this is your stop... those of you who aren't interested, please be infomred that you will not be able to break from the group, there are blood thirst asses out their, who can't figure out they are chipped.. now ladies Gents, lets do this."

Lily grinned putting her long hair up, in a bun, tying it with a ribbon, adjusted her pretty sun dress, and looked at her shabby shoes, thought a moment her perfect mouth taught with thinking before she whirled around Zippy like a balarina he nearly purred " well since we will have our own room... and the bed is small, maybe we should pick on up too." she said " plus we could use several changes of sheetz so we can wash what we have." she said grining " and I need to go shopping for underclothes, does my big sexy zippy zap want anything while were in the beds deparment?"

Mara smiled Hiking the sleaves of her harverd collage sweat shirt, exposing the skin on both her real and non real arm, and tied her hair with just a simple hair thing, smiled, as she pulled out driving cloves, putting those on her hands, and making sure her combat boots were tied, then grinning like she was one of ace's prodogies exclaimed " well lets get this party started, were getting the biggest bed, the softest blankets, and the sexiest of sheets." she grinned " and pillows, so fluffy they will blow your mind." she told Issac as she blew him a kiss, as she started to head the group, pickles behind her to that section.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:34 am

Zippy flushed at the thought of Lilly shopping for underwear. he was a good boy, and bad thoughts made him flustered. He was also flustered at the mentioning of him being "sexy," which didn't help. His touseled black hair was adorably messy, and his glittering black eyes watched Lilly as she spun. He was just wearing a slightly baggy tee shirt and jeans. he didn't wear shoes because he didn't have to, and the way his arms and legs were designed, you couldn't use the synthetic skin on them anyway. "Um, well, maybe blue sheets? Like, ocean blue? Other than that, I trust your judgement on it, Lilly."

Isaac nodded excitedly and tagged along beside Mara like a puppy. "All the fluffy soft thing!" He agreed full heartedly. Isaac seemed a little unkept, but that was how he was in general. His shirt and shorts were slightly rumpled, and he had a persistent cow lick that wouldn't cooperate no matter how much Mara or Pickles probably fussed over it. His sky blue eyes still carried a hint of madness, but that paired with his wide and happy grin just added to his childish charm.

Terra followed everyone last, trailing behind a little. She was wearing her hoodie and beat up skinny jeans, the hood flipped up over the top of her head. Terra wondered and daydreamed as they walked along, of course thinking about Ace. She had fallen quite hard for him now. He had been so wonderful last night, and before breakfast, he had even been kind of sweet towards her. She had grown quickly to like his charm, and looked forward to seeing him again. Terra wanted to try and be good to and for Ace, and she was determined to do at least that much.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:30 am

Pickles smiled warmly as they got there, she stopped the lot of them, mara by pulling the back of her shirt " stay with in eye shot of one another, we don't want to loos anyone even for a second, we move as a group, and please leave alll the heavy lifting to us not so light weights." she high-fived Mara, then grinned " and while I am at it, I think I might get one of those memory foam matrices, we ladies and my two fuzzy gents, can all ways come back for more, or get another trailer." she smiled as she grinned " CHARGE!" she said flipping over a low table that had nothing on it but catalogs, and leaving the trailer in the middle of the large isle, smiled " find anything put it on the cart, we can organize it later." she said grinning as she ran her hand down a pole of a bed very sexily that might have suggested she might have been a pole dancer at one point, before skipping towards the back ware they had the memory foam, and from this perspective could see the lot of them.

Lilly grinned smiling the cheery light floral pattern of tiny daisies, seemed to match her smile as she laughed giggling like an idiot, into the bed sections, looking at a full-size matrice, one that was built for a heavy fellow.

Mara tugged Issac with her, first to look at a soft and fluffy king. " Well only one way to find out my fuzzy puff, if this is correct bed for you and me, and that is to flop on it." she said picking Issac up and tossing him on the bed and like a critic judged how he bounced on it " Well, I say you stuck the landing babe?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:01 am

Zippy followed. He noticed that she liked the floral patterns, and found one that had a more artsy flower pattern without being overly feminine. "What about this one?" He suggested with a smile as he pointed to the green and blue bedset. He was okay with it, and hoped Lilly liked it.

Isaac laughed and giggled as he was thrown onto the bed. "I like it." He said happily. He sprawled his tall and lengthy form over the bed. "It's comfy." He commented. He paused a moment before he sat up and pulled Mara on the bed too. "And your thoughts?" He asked with a half mad grin.

Terra wandered about the section, admiring the beds. She wondered which style Ace might like; she just knew she wanted a posted bed. They looked a little classic and a little elegant at the same time. She lightly ran her fingers over one that had a more simple design, and dark wooden posts. This one. She liked this one. Terra also liked the whole display with the bed and the pillows and the sheets. It all looked good, and she didn't think she could do better. Terra wandered over to Pickles to ask about the bed she wanted, since there was no way she could carry it, or even think of disassembling it to make it easier to carry.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:23 am

Mara smiled and grabbed her sexy fellow, pulling him to her chest " by god, I think will get the entire thing." she grinned kissing him " though, we totally need more fluffy things." she said smiling at him and then kissing him soundly before plopping off the nice bed, and just picking it up with her robotic limb, issac and all walked it over the cart and plopped it down. " then smiled " so did you like the ride?"

Pickles nodded, and keeping her rolled up foam matrice top, for the bed her and spring trap shared in one hand, picked up the bed Terra had chosen with ease, with the stoic expression as if it wasn't at least awkward to do it this way. " So, your not going to pick up spare sheets? I think the devil in him might like some black and Red ones, but the other colors might appeal to his better half." she winked " nice lovely dark wood." she said putting her rolled up foam ontop. " well two beds... and I think we can get another king on here if we wanted, as well as some furniture, if we lay a tarp over the beds first, if we have to stack." then she thought a little while " or get another Trailer, you up for pulling that one Mara if we get it?'

Mara nodded and flexed her real arm " strong like bull, plus I have cute little hyper studd muffin up there, to keep impressed." she laughed

Lily shook her head no, and pulled up a solid colored purple set " I kinda like this one what about you? " she giggled " it comes in blue too." she said teasing him, " zippy you think we should get the full sized bed? " she pouted cutely " or do you want to go for a queen or a king, but honestly, I am not as big as my sister, she's a lot taller than I am and a lot more muscular, where I am a bit of a waif, short skinny no a muscle in my body.... " she cuddled into zippies chest, on a sniff, blinking up at him she said rather softly " I don't get why you even like me."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:40 am

Isaac laughed and giggled the whole time Mara carried the bed to the cart. When she set him down, he flashed Mara his heart melting smile. Yes, Isaac enjoyed the ride, and had fun. He hopped off the bed and moved to hug Mara from behind, still grinning. He loved Mara. She was nice and fun to him.

Terra blushed at the thought of Ace and her together in that bed, but the thought also made her smile some. At Pickles's suggestion, she got another bedset that Ace might like better, just in case. Terra picked out a few extra pillows and wandered over to the home goods section to look for a coat rack that could match the bed posts. The more she thought about it, the more she thought Ace might appreciate a coat rack.

Zippy blinked in surprise. "I like those sheets, and we can get a bigger bed if you want, but why wouldn't I like you? Lilly, you're kind, and sweet, with one of the biggest hearts I know. You're very pretty too, and I feel like I can be myself around you." He hugged Lilly close. He meant every word he said, and didn't want to see her cry.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:49 pm

as the girls did their shopping, cutely... I might add, and pickles might have sneaked things in the kids didn't know about, as surpises, along with contruction materials. because Pickles rocks... they were on the last stop which was clothing shopping.

Lilly giggled " zippy hurry up, I have to try them on you know." she laughed " they got to fit the girls just right." she said winking, and snatching a few C cups off the racks, in verious styles, and grinned slipping into the fitting room.

Marra laughed " Oh hey, lets give the guys a show, " she said giggling, grabbing several bra's her self and sitting her issac near ware lily had planted her zippy and grinned, as hers were definatly sexy, and a D cup.

Pickles laughed, " terra go a head, and pick things out, and you can show me, I can be your honorary Ace."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Zippy and Isaac looked at each other as they girls set them down. Zippy was a little flushed at the thought of the girls putting on a lingerie show for them, but Isaac seemed to think nothing of it. He had seen Mara naked. Clothes were more than that, although he though she looked nice both clothed and nude, Mara did.

Terra blushed. She was a more modest girl, and wasn't sure what Ace may or may not like seeing her in. The really sexy and lacy things weren't her style, and she felt like she would never in a million years feel comfortable in it. She found a reddish purple bra though that was a decent quality, and wordlessly presented it to Pickles to judge.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:02 pm

Pickles smiled and winked at her, noticed the size and darted down an Isle, presenting her a black bra with red and purple accents, the bra was simple, yet very well made. The lace accents went on top of the nice soft cups, to give it a more of a devilish type bra, and little tiny stones that glittered, were here and there. " go on try this one on." she said knowing it was a compramise between the two. She winked and held up a bra simular and giggled " and this one I am teasing spring trap with tonight." she giggled.

Lily bounded out, with a lace one on, that fit her quite well, the black lace though was a bit out of place on her fare skin, but made her dazling green eyes pop, with her ritch red hiar " I don't know, what do you think Zippy zap" she said koi like.

Mara opened the door " I don't know, does this one fit?" she said waring what essentually was a lace camo bra. She sighed " I don't know, does this bra make them look too, in your face?" she asked.

Lilly looking over to her sister fround a bit, she was in every way less than marra.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:10 pm

Terra blushed and tried the bra on. She thought it fit well, and hoped it didn't seem like too much. The girl turned redder as she thought of how Ace may react towards it, but she changed back and got it anyway, along with matching panties for it in her size.

Zippy blushed. "Lilly.... you look really sexy." He said honestly, and he meant it. He thought Mara was pretty too, but he thought Lilly was way prettier. When Lilly tried to look good like this, it made Zippy feel a little shy because he thought she looked even better than what she thought.

Isaac frowned and smoothed out a twisted bra strap. "Why camo?" he asked. "Who do you plan on hiding from in just your undies?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:19 pm

Pickles grinned, "good choice, better pick up some practical ones too." she smiled. Also going down an Isle and grabbing the guys boxers and tossing them onto the cart. " oh and, they big enough they can pick out their one pjs." she laughed but then winked at terra, and ran down the Isle, and found the most soft devilish looking Pj's she could find, and grinned " think ace will ware them? " she said holding up the black draw string pants, that were soft and fuzzy, but had a red stripe going on the out side, and a shirt, that had a colar to it, on the shirt is said " Ace" done in red scroll. She winked " they are for poker guys... but you get the idea. " then held up a black over plush robe " you know to go with pjs." she giggled and pulled out blue and gry pjs of the simular style that red " Number 1 machanic." she winked " you know for spring trap."

Lily pouted a bit and smiled " I think I will get this one the and the three like it." she said diving back into the fitting room, coming out clothed with the ones she wanted on her lap, matching panties in hand, and sat on zippy. Curling up against him, she smiled up at him " your comfy."

Mara grinned " why so we have an excuse to run around the room naked looking for it." she smiled like perve she really was inside " your so cute." she held up more of a racy oo la la bra " don't worry I am packing the normal girl bra's too."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:30 pm

Terra smiled and shrugged a little, but put the pjs with her stuff anyway. Who knew; Ace might wear them. She just hoped he didn't think she was being weird shopping for all this stuff with him in mind, but she couldn't help it. Terra wanted to be with Ace, and if possible, she wanted to make him happy, and show him love. Feeling her heart full of tender emotion, she wandered around the store to find more everyday clothes for herself.

Zippy smiled and held Lilly close, more than happy for a chance to cuddle her. "Thanks, and you're snuggly." He told her. Zippy couldn't resist planting a small kiss on the top of her head.

Isaac still seemed confused, but didn't oppose Mara getting the bra either. "What about this one?" He suggested to Mara. It was a skimpy bra-in her size-and borderline kinky.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:39 pm

Mara grinned " Oh no honey.." she smiled grabbing an even skippier kinker bra in her size with matching underware that came with the lace stockings that came up with legs, " there you go... now thats underware."

Lilly giggled and then kissed the underside of his chin " hey, do you think I should maybe get a cook book, and learn to cook?" she asked her smile beaming up at him " I can honestly only do pancakes."

Pickles grinned shopping for her idiotic absent tine fellow, and zippy because she couldn't help also getting issac, as a joke, fuzzy lavender bunny footies, complete with a hood that had rabbit ears.

( mini in topic skip)

After they got everything... and were heading home.

Pickles grinned " you know what, lets stop by that old place that use to sell ice cream and see if they don't have the equipment to make your own." she said making the bend.

Blood every ware, pools of it. It wasn't until they got close to the trail of blood, that Mara pointed up " ah guys, wasn't it noon when we went shopping, times kinda insert the proper F bomb here. up."

Lily turned her head rather panicy down the ally ware most of the blood was " ah... guys... I thought you couldn't kill the devil?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:55 pm

Isaac was very curious for Mara to do a private showing and fashion show for her new underwear, but of course that would wait until they got home of course. Zippy smiled at the thought of Lilly picking up cooking as a hobby, and was encouraging. Zippy was sure she would be an excellent cook.

After that montage......

Terra had to cover her mouth at the blood. Normally, it made her queasy, and she got flashbacks, but it all stopped cold when Lilly asked her question, and the words rang through her head like a cruel bell, resonating in her skull. I thought you couldn't kill the devil...... could't kill the devil...... thought you couldn't kill the devil.... Terra's stomach dropped. She.... she only knew of one devil, and thought everyone there only knew of one as well. Slowly, as if it was a nightmare and hoping it all was just a terrible nightmare, and that her fear wasn't true, slowly Terra looked down the ally Lilly had.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:08 am

An arrow, slightly gnarled, feathers of gold, and inscribed in silver, was stuck in Aces chest. He couldn't get it out, because it was a cursed arrow, it burned and shocked him, with pain, the tip was bronze he knew, for this was the arrow that could kill time. It was poisonging him, so it had been correctly blessed by 17 monks. He was coughing up blood, and his vission was blurry, leaning up agains the wall, mostly legs half bent, and looking like death warmed over.

Pickles was the first to move, the first to look, ars she gasp " NO not dead... but my god ."

Mara was actually the first to move down the ally, as time hemeraged a bit forward, his silence was great and and it slashed like a whip uncontrolled, slicing into Mara, and driving her back.

Pickles shook her head " no, were going to have too, Crap, we can't help if we can't get to him."

Time froze again, and the silence simmered down. that was the chance.

Lily exclamed " Ok, when time goes forward, his power's go hey wire, when its frozen he's as good as dead all most and clinging on, so we run when it freezes, unker down when it hemerages forward."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:21 am

Isaac saw that Ace was hurt, and his instinct was to scour the immediate area for the assaliant. He searched within a few block's radius from where Ace was, and looked for any clue, any trace, of who or what did this. Arrows in the chest wouldn't do much to stop Isaac, in truth.

Terra of course tried to run forward with Mara, and in this case, was faster than her, but when the time loop acted up, she was thrown back all the same. In tears, she listened to Lilly's plan, and followed through with it. All she knew, was that she had to get to Ace, and had to help him. If she hadn't already came to the conclusion, this would have sealed it; Terra had fallen for Ace. She loved the handsome devil, and would do anything he needed or asked of her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:24 am

Time stopped.

Ace slid down the wall, he couldn't hear really anymore, and couldn't honestly go forward, he couldn't pull the damn thing out himself, and well. He just mumbled softly something about white wings, as she blacked out.

Lilly creamed " GO GO GO now." she said.

Mara limped, but went as well, though she called frantically " ISsac, BABY " she screamed " I NEED HELP."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum