Peaceful Wolf

A Place dedicated to being Calm, and peaceful.

*Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

wolfHhowling
    Admin

Re: *Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:22 am

Graven spoke first after some time thinking of course" that would be nice but you have no clue how much that one eats." Pointing in ghosts general direction with his thumb.

Ghost cocked his head " why are you following me? I am only blind when humans are about."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:26 am

Sek gave Ghost a passing glance. "Eh. I grew up in a household with two parents and six siblings, and one of them was a glutton for sure.... another just had a high metabolism.... and a third just liked to hoard food. As long as you don't hurt L'Lik, and clean up after yourselves, I couldn't care how much you two eat."

L'Lik looked confused. "Are you really blind around humans? That's odd. What are you, other than a man?" She stepped closer to get a better look at him, even more curious now.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:03 am

Graven laughed" all Right. Fine but he for what ever he is eats more than most demon s"

Ghost. Fave palmed
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:41 am

"If he can eat more than my three brothers.... I'll be very impressed." Sek said as he laughed tiredly. "This way to the cabin." He said, walking at a liesurely pace, and waving for everyone to follow. "By the way, My name is Sek, and that's L'Lik. In the human tongue, our names are Seth and Lilith. Whichever you decide to call us is fine. We answer to both."

L'Lik circled the red eyed one. "You're a good looking..... person." She assessed. "What do you like to eat?"
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:56 pm

Graven smiled " I am Graven and he's Ghost... I am of course a vampire as you can obviously smell, and you will have to excuse my friends existence."

Ghost looked at her " Food...." he said " Graven I am not a Demon am I? THey kinda act a little weird, or at least the females do."

Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:08 pm

Sek laughed a little. "You are not a demon. Trust me. Your powers are not like ours, and your methods and style for killing differs from ours. L'Lik acts weird because she is weird."

"Hey!" L'Lik said indignantly, glaring at her brother. She looked back at Ghost. "I meant what kind of food. I could cook what you want. Unless you don't want to eat."

"L'Lik.... be nice to our guests...." Sek said tiredly. He opened a door to a cabin that seemed to blend in almost perfectly with the surrounding forest. To those not knowing it was there, it was easily overlooked. Inside was spacious, and seemed dug into the ground and stone below to make several rooms and living areas.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:21 pm

Graven chuckled " trust me Ghost, I scratched that possibility off the list, when you were a wee little thing." he shook his head " your not a werewolf, not a demon, not a vampire, not a witch, not forest folk, not a ghost, as I orginally believed, and no little one your still not some kind of demonic Fairy."

Ghost sighed " well at least you people know what you are, and ah.... just food is fine."

Graven snorted " We have been traveling for several years, and by the way dear little Ghost is still a growing lad. Most myths stop growing around now, but like I said he's only 17. He doesn't kill out of spite, doesn't honestly wish to defend himself, most of the time, and has this weird ability to sense danger, but not other myths. He says I smell just like every other creature we come across, I think its just he hasn't quite figured it out yet."

Ghost shrugged " well unlike the lot of you, both my parents were human, both... 100% human." he looked at the demon female " and your kinda tiny for a demon..' he said blinking then shook himself " nice home you got? " he then yawned " Humans when they do see me, have started calling me all kinds of names. My mom and dad, were the ones who taught me the blind act."

Graven shook his head " he was 3 when I found him, with a cloth tied over his eyes, and not able to walk very well, Some old croon throught breaking his legs would help revert the color of his eyes or some nonsense."

Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:27 pm

L'Lik was about to say something about being "tiny," but Sek placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her. "We are the two eldest of the Moarte demon clan. I am sure you have heard of the wars and infighting ravaging the area right now. Our parents instructed me to take L'Lik and myself and hide away from the fighting so that once the dust has settled and the fighting over, there will still be a strong leader for our clan." Sek said calmly

L'Lik frowned. "We could have helped. Sek, you're the strongest demon we have record of, and I am not far behind."

Sek sighed. "All right, so two fighters against five siblings wanting us dead.... and then several armies waging war on us at the same time. No thanks, I'd rather live knowing I will wake up tomorrow alive."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:39 pm

Ghost cocked his head " funny thing you should mention that.'

Graven sighed " and now were going to get a list of damn names, brace for it."

Ghost paid no mind but the color of his red eyes flashed " Your the last two of your clan." he cocked his head " the last man standing was LaVi of theMoerte clan, before succumbing to his injuries and dying at the hands of a human."

Graven shook his head " sorry about your entire clan.. but if he says they are dead, they are dead."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:45 pm

L'Lik's face looked shocked. She didn't say anything for a long moment before silently heading to her room and locking the door behind her. 

Sek sighed again heavily. "That would have been our father. She... she was closer to our parents than I was. I hope she isn't taking this too harshly." He sighed again. "I am going to make soup for dinner... and enough to feed a small army." He lazily made his way to the kitchen and got ingredients out to cook, and started a fire easily. He let the fire simmer into a good cooking fire.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:54 pm

Ghost blinked " did I say something wrong again Graven?" he asked sheepishly, " I didn't mean too."

Graven patted Ghost's back " its all right... your still loved by this vampire. why don't you go and get a Dear, for roasts and such, you like to hunt, why not go and hunt... go run along, I am sure there is some poor woodland creature on your list for dinner."

Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:10 pm

Sek heard the vampire and Ghost talking. He was upset to hear about his family, but he had to be strong and set that aside for now. L'Lik needed him to be strong, and be reliable. He would fulfill that role as well as he could. A thought crossed his mind and he set the knife he was using to cut veggies down. Their whole clan dead.... who killed them? There were two sides to the infighting, so logically they didn't kill each other off alone. Which of their enemies slew the rest? he would have to ask Ghost later. With the water boiling gently, Sek put the vegetables in and some cubes of cured meat that would soften up nicely in the hot water. He then made several loaves of bread for a side and waited.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:18 pm

Graven came into the kitchen " well now, I sent the boy out to go and ah, kill something. Sorry about that, but he can pretty much tell who's alive living, and on deaths door with out a shadow of a doute, I thought he was a odd mutant witch, but his 13th birthday he got that cursed blade of his." he then smiled " you wouldn't know of any obscure myths would you?" he said leaning on the counter.

Ghost came back 20 or 30 minuets later, with all mannor of dead tasty things. " are we going to dry some of this? " he asked sighing heavily " If so... I might have to go and get another deer."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Sek was quiet, searching his memory, when Ghost returned. "Yes, please get another deer." He asked calmly. Once Ghost left, Sek examined the kills. "There was an old story.... but not one stating a myth like him. The story told of three brothers... one being Hades, one being Death, and the third being Ares. I could be mixing my stories, but I think one said Death would summon creatures with red eyes to bring about the end of all things. Like the Apocalypse. I could be mixing stories up though. L'Lik paid more attention to those things than I ever did."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Graven shook his head " I wouldn't call him a horseman of the apocalypse... if so he's more like the fithed horsmen of cuddles and food." he chuckled at his own joke " but no, I do think it hast to do with one of the Gods. " he sighed " I need to find a myth who's god is Hades and see what his little brother is actually up too."

Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:33 pm

Sek nodded and stirred the soup and took the bread away so it didn't burn. "You might want to double check with L'Lik, when she's calmed down a bit. She knew the stories better than me." He paused. "Are we sure without a shadow of a doubt that Ghost's parents were completely human? How many myths arise that way?"
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Graven smiled " the day I met ghost, I was traveling to find well, to find a better place." he shook his head " a place with out humans, a rather large village, they were the last house on the road, and people were lighting pitchforks and Crap. I first thought they knew what i was, and so I high tailed it, however, I thought the end house was empty, and burst through the door, two humans, scared out of their wits, holding a three-year-old with splints on his legs. They knew I wasn't human, from the way I had moved in the dark room, they didn't panic, but rather shoved him into my arms, and told me to flee. they were human, with out a doubt. So I ran with the babe, with intentions on dropping it off with its own kind, it wasn't a little later, that I realized little Ghost, wasn't human." he shrugged " what humans would take a myth's baby... or care for it. So the conclusion is... " he shrugged.

Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:55 pm

Sek shrugged. "Where my clans are-or rather were-there are very few humans. They fear us, but do not dare cross us. I would imagine the ones that had more positive relations might consider looking after an orphan, but I don't put much faith in it. And a place without humans... don't make me laugh. They breed like cockroaches in filth."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:01 pm

Graven shrugged " myths are much more keen on adopting orphans than, well humans. " he shook his head " my sister for instance is a werewolf. She's lonely she doesn't get along with her own kind." he laughed " wonder why." he sighed " no, but you could tell, they were the ones who bandaged the baby's legs, they were the ones, who lovingly cradled, and his mother's eyes will haunt me to the last of my days." he shook his head " pleading, for me to not hurt her baby, like a vampire would hurt a fellow myth."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:05 pm

Sek didn't seem keen on the idea of werewolves. "Hummmm.... It is a curious thing regardless. But no matter. I don't care if he's human, myth, or a squirrel. As long as he doesn't make a mess for me to deal with again or harm L'Lik, he can stay around me as long as he pleases with no qualm."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:19 pm

Graven laughed " you know humans can't see the slashes his scythe makes... " he smiled " its just, when some one suddenly keels over like that, you know they like to blame a myth." he laughed " here of the Plague?"
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:21 pm

"Who hasn't." Sek remarked. He checked the soup and was satisfied with it and how the meat was cooking up. "The problem with that last kill was that there were witnesses, so I had to clean up the mess by making another. Now they think it was a wolf attack. Maybe even a werewolf if the spell hadn't be as effective on a certain person or two."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:27 pm

Gravin shrugged " wouldn't have mattered, I stopped caring about his kills, the Plague, hit two towns over. It was nasty.. the smell of death, I was sure to see the death god assend on such a retched stench filled, death smelling town." he shook his head and sat at the table " Every damn one of the infected, every last one of them, died in a matter of moments, he slaughtered the lot." he shook his head " odd thing, the surviving, thought the Grim Reaper came for their souls." He laughed " they blamed lord Death for taken em."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:30 pm

"Well, perhaps Death knows what this guy is." Sek mused. "I am going to see if L'Lik will be joining us for dinner. You can start though if you want." He righted himself and leisurely stode over to L'Lik's room and went in after unlocking the door.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:33 pm

Ghost returned with another deer, and a live chicken on his head " what I like eggs... " he said smiling " and it wasn't her time."

Graven shrugged got him a bowl of soup and poored his friend one " shut up and eat..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:17 pm