Peaceful Wolf

A Place dedicated to being Calm, and peaceful.

*Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

wolfHhowling
    Admin

Re: *Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

Post by wolfHhowling on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:22 am

Death looked at him " I don't know can you kill someone by touching them, or do you have to use the sharp pointy stick?" he smiled " before i get bitched at for that... I call everyone's blade a sharp pointy stick... "
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:26 am

"I cannot do it by touch alone, but I do not always need my scythe." Bonetrousle replied honestly. "They die easiest when I use Anima, but I am not limited to just using my scythe."

Magi followed Ares as discretely as possible. However, recon wasn't her style so much a guerrilla warfare and all out brawls. She didn't do a god awful job at stalking the God of War, but he probably would have been able to do a lot better.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:34 pm

Then the horrible mainaic hijacks this Rp, typing like an idiot in order to control the world and everyone in it, he turns to look at the girl on the other screen and smiles evily.. as the chracters march across the screen...

" Hello, little girl, I am, well my name doesn't matter...."

and nothing more.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:44 pm

The dots of doom appear beacuse of no other clue on how to respond
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:50 pm

What was once precieved as some one joshing a friend in the mist of an RP. The words seemed to point this out. Typing in the third person.

" you have no clue how to reply." what was thought to be male said and then continued still writting in Rp format and in third person " Little girl, I know you deepest darkest thoughts, have you no clue who I am. what I am?"

This suggested that the person she had been Rping with had vanished and something, something was replying for him, going as far as to explain this.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:59 pm

The girl suddenly shifted into something else. There was an almost mocking laugh from the female now typing.

"You aren't the one who was here earlier.... And what do you think you know?" The female replied, following the same trend as the one dancing the waltz of text and dialogue with her. "You claim to know so much, then tell me, who am I, and who are you, and what is our purpose here tonight?"

Yes, this new being saw this as a game, and a game she would gladly play. Whatever happened next, she awaited with curiosity as her words appeared on the screen between breaths and flowing as easily as a breath.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:15 am

The words scrolled across the screen, apeared now sinister.

" oh you want to play do you... you want to play with me.... so cute you humans usually are, so little girl.... you move."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:20 am

The laughs continues, unfazed. The words now become chilling, and colder than ice. The very forum seems to darken some.

"You think I am human? Adorable. You don't know what I really am. Now.... what is your next play?"
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:27 am

L'Lik yawned boredly and poked Sek in the cheek, who was napping, or at least had pretended to. "Sek... when can we go back? These mortals are beneath us and you know it...."

Sek sighed but kept his eyes closed as his slightly younger sister poked him. "You know when we can go back... once all the fighting is done and our parents come to get us. You know they want us to be safe and be able to lead our people out of chaos..."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:30 am

Ghost walked out of the ally once he didn't see anyone, and skirted across the road, this sneaking around Crap was just that Crap. Not to mention he was getting fed up with His buddy being able to pass as human, and him not, his parents were human why the bloody hell wasn't he, and quite frankly what the insert the proper F bomb here. was he.

Graven sighed, as he waited long hours for this boy to dig around his library, the old books, were old and musty ,and he was starting to get pissy for his existance. Thankfully the boy didn't know he was what he was.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:36 am

Sek eventually cracked an eye open lazily and looked at his sister. "If you're really that bored... go take a walk or something. But stay hidden, and stay safe. Mom and Dad'll kill me if you get hurt, and I really don't want any kind of conflict..."

L'Lik smiled and agreed readily. She put on a light leather jacket and slipped out, staying in the shadowed allies as promised. The exercise made her feel a lot better, and the movement made her feel happier than she had been in a while. She was still a little young for a demon, and got antsy when she had to stay still for too long, and that point had come long ago. Unlike Sek, she could pass as human pretty easily, so long as her wings were hidden. Sek had trouble hiding his curling horns without the use of magic and illusions.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:40 am

Ghost sighed waiting in the shadows, all ways hiding from the troublesome humans. It was starting to get late, and the random shop would be closing ware Graven could get food, and thus he was sure to starve this night, unless they took to robbing crops. He was looking forward to having something with meat in it.

Graven kept sitting there waiting tapping his foot, " boy hurry up, I have yet to purchase food for my supper and I honestly don't want my dear to be worried, crops been bad this year." he said smoothly " and thus made us travel from sodding village to sodding village, not to mention our horse died, hurry up boy."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:46 am

L'lik had been spacing out some, and saw what appeared to be a human lurking in the shadows too. She hid and sniffed the air. Curious... he didn't smell human. What was he? She silently crept a little closer. L'Lik didn't think she smelled anything like him before, come to think of it.

Sek yawned and went to doze off, but kept jerking awake. Damn it... he still felt like he should be keeping a better eye on L'Lik. He sighed and mulled over the idea of actually getting up or not.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:51 am

Ghost was getting really hungry. Cussing softly " come on you damn vampire" he hissed a bit under his breath. He noticed the female, and narrowed his eyes, backing up into the ally and said quite rather sweetly " Hello, some one there, I am blind you see, and well, rather harmless, pay me no mind, and go about your buisness." something he all ways said something he all ways did before some one came up on him to notice his sodding eyes.

The boy produced a book " I just, I just finished it, I swear, oh right, ink was drying and I must have left it on the drying table. Copied word for word I promis, and with the best of penmanship."

Gaven snatched the book, and tossed the boy a gold coin, ample amount for what the book and the process of coping a book was. He slipped the book into his traveling pouch, and strode out into the night air, now to find his sodding little friend.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:58 am

L'Lik narrowed her own eyes suspiciously. "A blind... what exactly?" She asked. "Depending on your answer depends on if you live or not."

Sek gave an exasperated sigh and stood. He started to pace. Maybe that would help his restlessness. People usually called Sek lazy, but he just wanted to avoid conflicts whenever possible, and the fact he could never seem to get good sleep didn't help, so he usually felt the urge to nap a lot.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:04 am

Ghost cursed in his head, damn it to hell he thought one of those sodding humans that were a Demon hunt or myth hunter as some of them called themselves, vampire hunters were especially nasty creatures for humans. He said evenly " I am a man... and honestly nothing of interest is there, I mean there are a half a dozen blind men roaming about." he said

Graven moved through the streets now, procuring food as he went quickly, shoving it in his pack, dried meats, dried a lot of things, it was time to skip this town, they had spent to much time here, way to much time, and people no doubt might start noticing his habits or the habits of his so-called blind friend.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:11 am

L'Lik hissed in her native tongue and a sword made of a dark metal appeared in her hand, and at the tip resting at the base of the guy's throat. "The fact you are male, I will believe, but if you are claiming that you are human, you are a liar. You insult my senses by telling me otherwise, and it's rude to insult a lady. You were sure acting like you could see earlier when I first stumbled across you, and just now are saying you're blind."

Sek sighed again. The pacing was no help. He needed something to do. He stepped out of their hidden forest cottage and spread his magnificent wings before taking flight within a couple strong and precise wingbeats. He would check on L'Lik before he tried to sleep again.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:17 am

Ghost hissed and pushed the blade aside rather easily pulling her deeper in the shadows, saying rather softly " say that any louder and you will have ever tom dick and hairy wanna be Myth slayer on our heals, I am starving not an idiot." he looked at her " So I am guessing a demon, my best friends a Vampire." he said patting her on the head. Like she was some cute little puppy.

Gravin was quick, in finding the ally, noticing the girl his eyes narrowed senting the air he sighed saying softly " Blind bit I see, is starting to not work." he said narrowing his eyes " least this one is a demon and not some idiot human girl. "
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:23 am

L'Lik caught Ghost's hand and bent the joint backwards, making it pop and creak painfully. "Myth slayers will not touch me. You and your vampy friend would best not to lie to me anymore. You're lucky I'm in a decent mood right now, otherwise those pretty red eyes would be watching your pretty red blood leave your body."

Sek found his sister. After he scouted out the area, he quietly landed on a roof overlooking the scene beneath him. A demon, a vampire, and a.... whatever that third one was. This should be interesting. Sek had no intention of interfering unless L'Lik seemed to be in danger. In the meantime, he kept half an eye and ear out for slayers.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:31 am

Graven snorted as he said " When exactly was it that we Lied to you? " he laughed a little " hes a man not a human, and quite frankly non of your buisness, your the one who attacked a boy, yes the man is still considered a boy even by human standards, 17 and all." his eyes narrowed plucking her up and moving her away litterly from the back of her jacket " now Run along, we have no time to play with Demon children."

Ghost growled popping his wrist back into place. Then snorted " i am 18 winters tomorrow... now if you would please stop refering everything under 200 years of age boy and little girl, I would be obliged." he shook his head " and no the blind bit didn't work, she scared me half to death that..." he stopped, the urge the need was strong, " were leaving soon right?" seeing the older lady labourlsy breathing through the streets.

Gravin nodded, looking over at the old woman in the street " I guess its her time, its all right to give in, we will be leaving when your done." he sighed " and we can snack on the way out."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:39 am

L'Lik hissed in a very unladylike manner at the vampire. "I will have you know that while vampire isn't my favorite meat, it still tastes well enough, although I bet you taste all grisly and stringy, you old ars." She spat before she left. She did not like that vampire, but the red eyed one.... he was kind of cute. His eyes were kind of hypnotizing. She liked them.

Sek watched L'Lik storm off and quietly watched the demon and his friend. What were they talking about? Yes, that woman looked like she was about to keel over, but why did they seem to care so much?
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:51 am

Ghost leaped effortlessly over both the vampire and the demon girl giving into the demand of the list the scythe that appeared with out a sound uttered was as long as he was tall. Quickly he soundlessly cleaved the old woman in half the violent act causing the woman's soul to be pulled free and with a small movement her soul was sucked to the other side, the action made his eyes glow, blade vanished and he began to run out of town with spears he knew his friend would struggle keeping up with.

Graven shuddered shook his head and followed wordlessly after.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:01 am

L'Lik's eyes rounded at the sight before her. She was no stranger to violence, but something about that spectacle seemed more final and scary than all the other deaths she had witnessed and taken part in. What was he?! She had to know now. L'Lik sprinted out of sight and took to the sky, following the red eyed man from above.

Sek noticed how his sister acted about the latest development. He sighed deeply at the trouble this curiosity was causing him. He stood and yawned. Once he was sure the trio was gone, he slid off the roof and into the crowd, making them all fall asleep. Sek mutilated the woman's body and muttered an incantation in his native tongue before he left the village. When they woke, they would think a ravenous beast, probably a wolf, attacked the woman. He even made the corpse look like it was a lycan kill. He didn't mind if they thought werewolf instead. he didn't like werewolves much. They were the first to attack their family once the discord grew too much. Sek took to the skies and looked for L'Lik and the troublesome guys.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:08 am

Ghost stopped after a while.bwsited a moment Orr two for having """,,you think we're far enough to be safe?" Hi asked.

Graveh nodded actually have in to catch his breath.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:14 am

L'Lik landed gracefully nearby and folded her wings out of view. She was clearly very curious now of Ghost. She opened her mouth, closed it, and then tried again. "You... have very pretty eyes.... for a blind guy....."

Sek landed a while later, blood on him and not bothering to hide his wings. If the fact he flew with bat wings and had horns wasn't enough to show he was a demon.... there was little hope for this world. He seemed bored as he looked around at the other three. "We have a hidden cabin not too far from here. You two are welcome to spend the night at least before you have to move on."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:01 pm