Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

*Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name* - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:22 pm

Bonetrousel chuckled. "All right then. First one here gets immunity... and then we 'clean up' the rest, I am guessing?" He clarified. He expected Fate intended for them to do some dirty work to fix all the mistakes the Mistress of the Skein made.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

*Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name* - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:31 pm

Death grinned " ya we can feed them to the god of mindless war... it will be great, this happened before, and i had to clean that mess up too... that was fun, not really."

Ares yawned " at least last time, it was just the God of Illusions that got mulitplied, and I think the god of Pity went missing... "

Death shrugged " Mercy thankfully, had a half sister we conned into taking Pity's job."

Ares nodded " it was a pain in the ars to kill 237 gods of illusion."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:37 pm

Bonetrousle smiled humorlessly. "And now, all the gods but Fate were duped at least some. I suppose we should be glad that there are fairly clear power gaps that are obviously stronger candidates or clearly ones that don't belong." He laughed dryly. "Ah, but that's getting sidetracked, yes? Alcoholic God next?"

Magi kept watching Ares. She was too far away to hear what was going on, but Ares looked a bit bored to her. What most didn't know, was that she actually had a softer side.... she just hadn't found anyone worthy of seeing that side of her yet.  But she hoped.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:13 am

Ares shrugged " I guess so... but why do I have to yell that, when I know to hell and back if I yell. " and he did yell that part " I NEED TO DRINK TILL I AM DRUNK! DAMN STUPID DAY." he said then shrugged " some one's bound to come over... because everyone knows, everyone gets drunk under the table by the god of war."

Death laughed " Except the god of booze."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:30 am

Bonetrousle chuckled softly and waited. He was unsure how much of the ending of lives business Death wanted him to do or not, but it would more than likely be revealed in due time. He felt Anima's eagerness to show off and please him, but he waited still. "And if I may ask, what does the God of Death and the God of War prefer to drink at a given moment?"

Magi sat and watched. She of course heard Ares's bellowing. She herself had never drank before, but she knew men tended to reveal more of themselves when drunk, and so she wanted to wait and see what the war god was like hammered.

There was a rustling in a tree above the trio. A guy grinned down at them. "Ah, God of War.... you rang? Need a beverage to wet that throat of yours? A drink to satisfy your thirst? How may I be of service?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:35 am

Ares grinned " congradulations your the god of booze, now get down here and at least have damn pitcher of ale with me."

Death smiled " last time I drank the plague happened."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:51 am

The newly appointed God of Booze grinned and jumped down. He tossed Ares a barrel that seemed to materialize out of thin air. "There you go, big guy. All for you. A nice, big keg of the finest ale known to man or god to date."

A couple of other ones claiming the title of god of booze appeared.

Bonetrousle looked at Death. "You want to get them, or shall I?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:01 am

Death smiled " have fun... enjoy I am getting some Ale."

Ares laughed.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:08 am

Bonetrousle nodded and allowed Anima to appear in his hand. The scythe glittered beautifully and deadly in the light, and a long chain connected to the end of the handle and disappeared into Bonetrousle's coat sleeve. He ran his hand over the handle and the weapon changed into one with a shorter handle, and three blades side by side for maximum damage. Bonetrousle took a deep breath before he swiftly ended the false gods as they came quickly and efficiently. His strikes were precise and calculated.

The Booze God grinned. He was sitting atop another barrel, and had a chalice in his hand, and handed Death a large mug when he came over. "Frosted cold mug even. Ale, yes? Or did you want something else?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:15 am

Death laughed " nah I am good next god group were saving one of the falses and were turning them into the god of grave digging."

Ares burst out with a deep rumbling laugh " The God of Grave digging is what we needed eons ago."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:19 am

Magi silently stalked her prey and crept closer. He was laughing. Even from a distance, the sound filled her. Oh yes, she was smitten with him, not that she would say anything about it directly. She swore that she would have to be bested in a fair duel before she surrendered herself to any man.

The Booze God laughed along with them. "Well, seeing as there's a deity surplus, and your friend there is quite effective, I don't think it would be hard to convince someone in a career change in turn for being spared."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:07 pm

Ares laughed " all right, but Brother dear, I think you should take care of your own faction before you proceed any longer... " he said " as don't you think your little buddy over there would like to know how many Death gods he needs to snuff out."

Death laughed " no, no... but you are right, I should take care of the whole multiple Death god thing first."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:12 pm

The Booze God just whistled as he watched the chaos and madness unfold. He was content with all this. People tended to party and drink after success, and kept him in business.

Bonetrousel slayed the last of the false gods and walked over to them. He wiped the few drips of blood off of his scythe before it vanished again. "What next?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:55 pm

Ares smiled " death gods... " he smiled " can't have to much confusion for too long."

Death nodded " the god of sodding war is correct, can't have confusion or who is the ruler of death, and it can get quite messy if these duplicated gods start alienging themselves with other death gods don't you think? I would have to hate to kiss ars with my brother to assist in throwing souls that didn't belong out of the afterlife myself included."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Bonetrousle nodded a bit tensely. "Aye... too many death gods would be bad.... but how do you weed them out without having to track each individual one down? I would imagine most would be a bit more reclusive or cautious than the gods of war and drink... no offense."

The Booze God grinned and sipped some Ale. "Oh, none taken." It seemed that it would be very hard to offend this guy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:55 pm

Ares shrugged " well if your going to be a god of war, you got to charge in, but be cautious about it, as for the god of booze, you got to be on the mark, or you stop existing."

Death yawned " Simple... simple as rain..." he grinned " we send this out." handing him an evelope, inside was five by five pictures of his home, office, work area, kitchen and the whole 9 yards, with a letter saying, If the god of death has misplaced his house keys, please come see me... I have found them, and will help you do the 2.5 million stacks of papper work. Fallowed by the 3 or four pictures of a massive garden " Ya, the God of Death lives in luxury." he smiled.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:00 pm

Bonetrousel nods slowly and hands Death the envelope back. He takes a deep breath before he asked the million dollar question. "How many gods of death are allowed to be in place?"

Magi crept a little closer. Ares had turned, and she had a view of his strong looking back now. She was admiring his butt when she saw a flitting out of the corner of her eye. Without warning, she turned and shot an arrow.... into a bird. The creature let out a screech of cut short pain as it died, but the noise was loud enough to send the other nearby birds into flight. Magi tried to retreat back to where she would be unnoticed, her cover blown by the bird.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Ares knew she was there, had known she hadn't left, he would be a god of war if he didn't, but he knew very well, miss thing, wouldn't attack him with two gods at least that would back him up, and he also knew, that if she did, he wouldn't hold back. He smiled waiting for his brother to speak.

Death held up a bonny finger " One, there can only be one." He grinned wide " Sad, but true, only one god of death my be a god of death, only one may rule them all.. and keep the blalance.." he smiled now so sweetly at his fellow god, and then said rather seriously " I can smell fear, a god of death can never fear Death for to fear ones self is pointless." he grinned a bit wickedly " ah yes, the smell of fear, is ripe with you, however you have options you can be that lovely god of Grave digging, join the ranks of so many that have been demoted before, or join the ranks of the dead, your choice."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:14 pm

Bonetrousle took a deep breath. He suspected as much. Bonetrousle was strong, he knew it, but he was fearful because he knew he couldn't hold a candle to the real deal, who was before him. "Well... can I get back to you on that? Maybe after we sort out all the other dupes first?"

Magi slowly crept back after a bit, but she kept seeing the flitting. Now she was certain it wasn't the birds, and that put her more on edge.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:43 pm

Ares laughed " you know he's giving all the other death gods the same one, so Hades our older brother told me, when we were little, and I don't remember it much, I was like a baby god of war, Hades was at this time, was keeping us from our dad, who was beating Hades, and Hades was too busy, you see Death was known as Thanatos then, and his twin brother was Called Thaed, and he was the god of death. Thaed was cruel like dad, and tormented and beat Death, but hades was too buisy keeping us safe, to put a stop to it, Thaed would give Hades chills at how cruel he was, tormenting and slaughtering people to death in such ways no war had ever seen, truely horrible stuff. So while I was learning to walk and rage wars, Death was the one who pretty much took care of me. One day, Death had enough, and crept into his rim, and snuffed his life out.. So you see Death changed his name became Death, so that non would forget, and been rocking the god ship for long assed while now."

Death wasn't amused " I told hades that stayed in the closet, and yes for the record I am still the god of sleep... its why I can take people peacefully in their sleep, now if you don't mind you sodding little war god, go play in a corner with your army men. Also for the record he was going to play a little game with our precious little brother... so march mister."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:54 pm

Bonetrousle listened to the story with careful thoughtfulness. It was only after Ares walked off and the Booze God disappeared that he spoke again, just to Death. "To be honest... I would not blame you for wanting to kill me too. I quite frankly shouldn't be alive right now..." He removed his gloves, revealing what looked like scars from horrible acid burns on his hands. he also took off the mask, and similar scars marred the upper half of his face, where the mask normally hid. It seemed that the acid might have destroyed his eyes, but the ones he had were solid black with glowing red pupils. "I was studying a new chemical composition in my lab, several centuries ago. I heated the element too much, and it exploded. It burned my skin and eyes, and glass shrapnel embedded itself in my chest. I should have died, but when I woke, I had my scythe, and Anima said she saved me. And now... she makes sure I don't die." He said softly before he went to replace the mask and gloves to hide the scars once more.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:18 pm

Death laughed " no just makes me want to employ you, you look like every other insert the proper F bomb here. up Reaper I have." he smiled " you sure your a death god, and not just a freak accident turned you into a reaper... because if that's the case, the little floating peaces of papper you see, you probably should take care of "

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:22 pm

"Pieces.... of paper?" Bonetrousle asked as he refastened his mask. "Aren't those the ones slated to die soon?" He asked for clarification. Bonetrousle had seen and taken care of those, but Fate temporarily disabled that for him until this task was done. "And what is a reaper?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:16 am

Death grinned " Beings with red eyes, running around with sharp pointy objects, that talk to them bound to them extra, that see floaty peace of paper with people fated to die or need watching, ferried on them, and oh ya, eventually go a bit crazy in the head." He smiled. " ring a bell?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:19 am

"Glaringly so." Bonetrousle said dryly before he smiled a little. "So... have I just been confused all this time? If that what I am to take from this?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next