Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

*Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name* - Page 7 Empty Re: *Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:17 am

IT was yet another clearing, this one shrouded in mist and fog, that Ghost came skidding to a hault.

Graven this time fallowed more closer, his instincts were not firing as they had, which ment this was no threat, and wouldn't alter ghost and allow that horrific blade to take over.

across from the clearing shrowded in dark ness, glowed yet another pair of violet eyes. Standing as tall as ghost, this man had red hair streaked with black, bore the same face as him, but seemed to not be there, just the eyes seemed to be on the same plain of existance, magic, which ghost lacked seemed to ooze from him, however, this one seemed to be less warm and less of what ghost was, and more of what the blade was. The blade this mirror Ghost held, looked all most as a mirrored copy of Ghosts, save the faint glow it gave was blue. The blades seemed to sing, the air winding.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name* - Page 7 Empty Re: *Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:21 am

Lilith followed right behind Graven. She wanted nothing more than to run up to Ghost and fuss over him and make sure he had no wounds from the fight earlier, but sensed that now would not be the best time for that. And so she stayed back for now, and followed graven's lead. She didn't know what exxactly was going on, and that made her wary for once.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:26 am

Mirror images stood, there, staring, mirrored blades softling singing a choarase as they sliced through the air.

Moments passed, moments of utter silence.

Ghost was the one who took a hesitant step forward, the other a step back, once again a mirror movment but in reverse. Ghost's voice cut through, the din " You.. " he said breahtlessly.

The mirror, seemed to move his lips but with no sound, before turning on hill and darting before glancing back and giving him the sign to be quiet a finger across his lips.

Graven walked into the clearing looked at Ghost " so there is more than one of you, seems this other feller is mute, maybe a twin of yours. I wouldn't know.."

Ghost shook his head cutting Graven off " no... I am ghost, and he's my shadow... I am him are the same... the same."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:30 am

Lilith walked up to Ghost and gently laid a hand on his cheek. "Ghost... how are you feeling? Are you hurt?" She asked steadily. She needed  to make sure he was alright before any more questions were asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:40 am

Ghost looked at her his eyes a bit cold and he smiled faintly " I am only half a person." he said, " half of one... " he looked at the blade he was holding " you have some explaing to do." he said his eyes going from purple to there normal shade of red. " I demand you to explain... or I will not and refuse to go along with your little games." The blade seemed to hum as Ghost voice shifted, however one eye went blue, but this time there was no inner struggle as both were equal in this " You soul is mine to gaurd, to protect, and i will not make the mistakes of the past, I will slay all that come before you, I will crush all that wish to claim you, and I will stand as guard." the warmth of his voice returned " THAT IS NOT EXPLAINING< EXPLAIN." the cold returned " Don't you know, your soul was mine once before, all mine, but we let that... that thing... and now, now I must rest, I am only half of what I am, and you must eat, you are only half of what you are." the warmth returned to his voice " half? that doens't help blade who has no name." the cold ness though it was fading " I have a name and it spells death, but I am half and thus I assume have none."

Graven looked at lilith " well that poses more questions than asnwers, next time you try to get your blade buddy to explain, might want to ask your mirror friend next you find him."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:47 am

Lilith frowned. "Your blade sounds like my brother.... wanting to protect and shelter you from everything, even when it would be okay to ease up once in a while..." Lilith shook her head. She had a lot of questions, but if she got one thing from all that, it was that Ghost would be feeling weak and tired and hungry, which she could help with. "Come. let's head back to the cabin, and I'll make you some food. How's that sound?" She asked Ghost warmly, with a steady smile.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:40 pm

Ghost shook his head, he wasn't hungry, he wasn't tired, he just, He just wanted his daddy. He started to sniffle as big tears ran down his face, it was really hard finding out you weren't a whole person, probably the only one of your kind, and to top it off never new your real parents, he just wanted his daddy. He through big sobs now " I just want my Daddy." He said crying.

Graven came over and hugged him tightly to his chest " shhhh, its ok Ghost.. You haven't called me that in years, come on big guy, I will make your favorite cookies." he said some how picking ghost up and walking with him like a little boy, depsite the fact it was a near grown man. " come one Lilith, you can help make cookies with me, you will like that won't you ghost."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:47 pm

Lilith of course nodded and followed Graven. "I would be honored to help. You know what, Ghost, I can find you a soft blanket and make some hot cocoa to go with your cookies. How does that sound? That always comforts me." She said gently.

Sek growled and surveyed the carnage around him. The landscape was stained red everywhere except where he was standing. He had forgotten.... what all he could do. He had forgotten how strong he was. He had forgotten how easily he could kill. But, remembering all that had forced him to remember something else; something that cut into his chest deeply and twisted like an invisible knife. All the unseen pain did was hurt in an agonizing way, and make him even more angry with Ghost. Summoning his powers, he used them to pinpoint where Ghost, Graven, and Lilith were, and swiftly flew in their direction. Never again. Never again could he let what had been done happen again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:20 pm

Ghost kept on sobbing, just utterly sobbing.

Graven sighed " its ok Ghost daddy is right here, shh, and we will make cookies, just like when you were five."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:30 pm

Before they can reach the cabin, the sky darkens and the wind makes the trees groan and moan in the strong breeze. The clouds above are tinged red-orange, and Lilith straightens a little as she recognized the cause of this before he landed and tore Ghost out of Graven's arms and threw the weakened myth to the ground. He gave no words as he summoned a bolt of lightening to smite him, but Lilith darted forward and used her sword as a lightningrod. At the last moment. Sek redirected the lightning to avoid his sister. "Lilith, stand down!" he commanded.

"No, Sek!" She spat back defiantly, leveling her sword to his chest. "I have decided who I want, and demand you respect my wishes!"

Sek growled and deftly darted forward before Lilith could react. In one swift motion, Sek had disarmed Lilith (barehandedly) and spun her behind him towards Graven. he turned back to Ghost. "You don't deserve lilith." Sek said coldly. "You can't protect her, and you will only hurt and kill her. It would be merciful if I killed you now so she could move on and find better. All you could do is kill her. I've seen how you act around her; you don't even like her! Now.... you can face me like a man and accept this fate.... or run and hope I never see you again."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:46 pm

Graven was Ticked, very bloody Ticked. Horribly horrifically wanting to kill Ticked. With all the force of a vampire of nobel and Ancient blood, he socked Sek right in the jaw, with a force that sounded like thunder, round house kicking him, smashing him into the ground, and pinning him by the sentitive part of the wings, Smashing his balls with his foot. He snarled " you are a mother insert the proper F bomb here. second rate moron." he said snarling " Your just like his sodding demonic peace of Crap assed blade, how dare you and it bully my boy>'

Ghost just curled up into a little ball still sobbing silly cring still heart broken.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:51 pm

Lilith ran over to Ghost and tried to comfort him. She hugged him close and tried to softly shush him, wiping his tears tenderly.

Sek grunted and while he saw stars, he remained conscious. He grabbed the vampire's leg and dug his nails into the skin, drawing blood. He then made a branch from a short ways away fly towards Graven's head, while a sizable rock aimed to slam into his spine at the same time. Sek kept the vampire right where he was via the hand on his leg.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:07 am

Graven hissed, simply bit into his wing, draing his blood so quickly no doubt it gave sek a woosy feeling from the rush, using his own magic powers, he simply exploded the rock, turned the stick into nothing more than ash, and snappped his bloody teeth inches from his face " I don't like the mails from your kind, they are dense, mindless creatures, that have no worht or value." he grinned " your pathetic... " He laughed pressing down on Seks family jewles harder with his heal, " I hate to break it to you, but I have single handly ended a war with your kind, I rended both armies in two... and you know why? Because they wanted to us Ghost as target practice... what makes you think I will let you live out side of a tiny itty bity jar?"

Ghost just sobbed.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:12 am

Sek saw spots and whimpered some, but stayed conscious... barely. "You want to kill me... go ahead. I was only living anymore to make sure Lilith would be happier than me, and protected. My only drive anymore is protecting her. She deserves every chance, every happiness I was denied. So if you are going to kill me, go ahead and do it."

Lilith brought Ghost close and kept doing her best to comfort him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:41 am

Graven laughed " Oh please, no I will leave you alone, to the pain, the lies, the stupid misery, I will let you stew, into the fact that your too over protective so much so you miss judge the sistuation, and if you were actually paying attention, you will have noticed that if he actually meant and wanted us dead, we would have been dead."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:46 am

Sek's will faded, and as it faded, he finally went limp as he fell into unconsciousness.

Lilith sighed. "Graven.... please don't leave him alone." She begged quietly. "I... I'm all he has left, and it's been like that for a long while. His fiance was murdered in a sneak attack, and he took that very hard. I was the only one he'd talk to, and his only reason to keep living. I... I'm sorry for his actions, but if you let me talk to him when he wakes, I can explain better."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:16 am

Graven hissed " fine, but no cookies for him, hes insert the proper F bomb here. grounded." he said " now." he picked up ghost " its ok daddy is here, you cry your little heart out sweety." he crooned " and you miss demon girl, can get the door." he said picking up by his shirt sek. dragging him " and no... for being a dumb ars he's grounded, I feel like I am the dad to three idiots and the oldest is the demon girl, who's infatuated with her adopted brother."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Lilith sighed but opened the door. "I don't know how I feel about that, but okay." She helped get Sek onto the couch and made sure her brother wasn't hurt too badly. "You know... I think this is the best he's slept in years." She said off handedly before she went to help Graven make cookies.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7