Peaceful Wolf

A Place dedicated to being Calm, and peaceful.

*Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

Dark Silence

Re: *Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:37 pm

Sek returned. "L'Lik will not be joining us tonight. Eat your fills. I'll handle the deer. And congrats Ghost, you have a pet. You will have to feed and clean up after her, because I sure as hell am not." He hoisted the deer and prepared the meat of that one for drying and curing. The rest was cooked and ready to go, hot and seasoned for Ghost if he was that hungry.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:10 pm

Gravin had his two bowls of soup, " was very good" he said politly and then intentily watched the chicken " Ghost, how did you get that thing to stay on your head?"

Ghost shrugged putting the chicken on the table " stay" and the chicken obeyed, as he litterly took 20 minuets to lick the pots pans and then some clean, laughed and then smiling said " I'll make desert."

The chicken was even quite distrubed at how much he eat.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:13 pm

"I'll help." Sek offered, and stood to do just that. The demon hadn't eaten much, just some bread and butter with a little water, but didn't seem to mind or care. "What were you planning on making? We have a lot of dark chocolate, and plenty of berries."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:14 pm

Ghost stopped suddenly in mid-motion, the red of his eyes seemingly died to a frosty blue and he moaned clutching his head, while one eye remained that intense red. He stumbled a bit this time towards the hall " I think I am just going to bed." he said not waiting for anyone to show him a room but stumbling on.

Graven shrugged " he does that a lot."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:20 pm

Sek watched, seeming to be slightly curious. He seemed always bored, tired, or a combination of that. "Any idea what that's all about?"

L'Lik's head snapped up as her down was thrown open. The demoness was in the middle of changing, so she was just in her bra and underwear. She was about to get mad when she noticed something was wrong. "Ghost? Ghost, here, sit on the bed and tell me what's wrong..." She told him steadily as she gently guided him to the bed.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Graven shrugged " I get the feeling, he shouldn't have been a myth." he yawned " like what he should have been attempts to fight what he is or something, I don't know, I am not a myth doctor, and I doubt even one of those knows what the hell he is."

Ghost shook his head, staggered and flopped ware the bed was, curled up on it, all though taking her with him, curling up, he fell asleep.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:32 pm

Sek sighed. "Too much work for me for this time of night.... All but the room Ghost stumbled in is open. Although I don't know what state your friend will be in when morning comes, since I think that was the room L'Lik had chosen." He went to the couch and sprawled out on it. Sek closed his eyes, although he was positive sleep would evade him for quite a while.

L'Lik was surprised, and didn't do anything for a while. After Ghost had fallen asleep, she gently brought him closer and started to stroke his hair and just held him in general. He needed someone, she thought, and so she would try to be there for him right now.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:21 pm

Graven laughed " he will be fine, his kind what ever it is heals quickly." he said as he walked down the hall and chose a room.

Ghost's breath was even, and he was honestly just asleep, he all ways could fall asleep easily and more than once had just gone and laid down when one of his epsidodes occurded. Snuggling in his sleep, he didn't even notice the other life form with him.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:24 pm

Sek laid on the couch. he wanted to sleep, but just thought for hours on end instead.

L'Lik kept holding and stroking Ghost's hair until she too fell asleep in his arms.

In the morning, Sek got up and made a couple huge stacks of pancakes, and then some. He also made a mixed berry syrup and melted chocolate to drizzle on top.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:43 pm

The chicken came into the kitchen clucking.. and that was about it.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:47 pm

That was fine by Sek. He watched the chicken and patiently waited for everyone to get hungry enough to come and eat.

L'Lik stirred and woke. She slowly gathered her surroundings and just watched Ghost sleep. She contemplated his face and gently moved some stray hairs aside. Perhaps she was falling for him. He was pretty cute, and seemed like a sweet guy. A lot different than her past suitors who tried to win her heart in the past.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:24 pm

The chicken eyed the demon up.

Graven woke and trudged down the hall, " good evening" he said in the most steryotypical vampire voice possible.

Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:36 pm

Sek stared back at the chicken before he looked up at Graven. "You hungry?" He offered. "Think this will be enough to feed the four of us?"
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:41 pm

L'Lik smelled the breakfast and gently stroked Ghost's cheek. "Time to wake up, handsome. I smell pancakes, and I don't want you to go hungry just because you overslept." L'Lik paused and lightly kissed Ghost's cheek. Yes, she was being incredibly forward, but the demoness had decided.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:57 pm

The chicken eyed the demon up some more, laid her eggs 10 of them on the table,a nd then clucked off.

Graven shook his head " Chicken says needs eggs to go with that.."

Ghost rolled some, more, so that now she was kinda pinned under him, still sleeping away.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:07 am

Sek sighed. "Graven, do you wanna cook those eggs? I made the pancakes, and I imagine you know better than me how Ghost likes them..."

L'Lik smiled a little. She chuckled to herself. "All right, big boy..." She kissed him full on the lips, and quite deeply too. She parted her mouth and managed to wrap her legs around his hips.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:16 am

Ghost kept right one snoring, you could honestly rape him in his sleep. Type snoring.

Graven shook his head " If they are edble he'll eat em>' he said in a matter o fact way " I have burnt so much food, and he happily eats it any way."

Chicken came into the room looked at them, and stared.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:19 am

L'Lik stopped kissing Ghost and frowned. She thought a moment before telling him loudly "If you don't wake up, I'm eating all of your food."

Sek laughed tiredly. He stood and leisurely cooked the eggs. "Want to get the two lovebirds up?" He asked once the eggs were almost cooked. He ignored the chicken for now.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:23 am

Graven stretched " sure... " he yawned and then called ever so sweetly " THE BELL TOLLS FOR THEE ME AMORE."

Ghost, came so fast awake he smacked his head off of the end of her end table, and sent him spawling to the floor, with her on top. " Well hello?" He asked quite confused. " Why are you ontop of me?"

Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:10 am

L'Lik watched Ghost, still only in her underwear. "You burst into my room last night while I was changing and decided to be snuggly." She said mildly. "If I may ask, why did you do that, not that I'm complaining...."

Sek chuckled softly and set the eggs off of the heat. "Is that the only surefire way to wake him?"
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:25 am

Graven snorted "I am afraid so, unfortunately I have no clue as to why." Hr shrugged then, then he mildly thought wonder if they will come when they figure out wet not staying. " So i hate to be eating and then leave but this is what is going to happen I am a vampire with a mission." It was best to get it out in the open now than late.

Ghost cocked his head, I don't remember that. He said aloud in still a confused tone.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:30 am

Sek shrugged. "Fine by me. I am probably going to eat and then try to go back to sleep."

L'Lik sighed and stretched before she stood to continue changing into clothes, this time for the day ahead rather than the night. "Either way, you are very cuddly when you sleep, and I like that." She didn't seem to have too much shame in front of Ghost, seeing as she kept talking and changing like it was nothing.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:45 am

Graven shrugged ",you know he's leaving with me and your sis is a bit attached it seems.,,"

Ghosy dusted himself off and just existed the room rather flush, picking up the chicken " who's a good chicken you are, yes you are. Oh hey SEO is it your sis is really weird"
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:57 am

Sek raised an eyebrow. "Oh? How so?" The demon seemed a bit less lazy and less laid back now.

L'Lik frowned and finished changing. She strode out into the main area, although she missed Ghost's comment about her.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:05 am

* skip of time three days, In these days Gaven has been studding the book he recieved from the scribe, and has been helping teach the Ghost some finer things in life, more on schooling than anything, and about planting and magic inc. Ghost, has been trying to avoid Lilith, but has managed some how to all ways end up in bed with her, as he is starting to have daily episodes which has him barging into the closet room to crash.*

Ghost eating his breakfest, " So, found anything?"

Graven tossed the book across the kitchen to land helplessly across the room " Even I am not so blind and daft to think of you as any sort of insert the proper F bomb here. bleeding forest folk. " he sighed " but I checked all the same, nope, and more nope, one did come close, but even I know thats a sodding myth even among myths."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:43 am