Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

*Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name* Empty *Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

Post by Dark Silence Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:44 pm

An error.

That's what happened. An error in Fate's skein. Something that shouldn't have happened, did, and now there are an overabundance of different supernatural entities; too many gods, if you will. Two of the gods, both being ones dealing in death, were assigned by Fate to try and help "weed out" the unneeded gods. These two deathly deities had never interacted before, and Fate only hoped that they could work together well enough to properly judge which gods could or should stay, and which needed to get out.

Before they tried to kill each other, that is....
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

*Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name* Empty Re: *Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

Post by Dark Silence Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:59 pm

A man who looked a bit more like a Middle Ages Plague Doctor stopped at the meeting spot Fate told him to go. He adjusted his suit before he sat on a park bench and pulled out the letter. He scanned it once more, glowing red pupils flitting through the black abyss's of the mask as he read the letter once more. Yes, this was the right place and the right time. He pocketed the letter once more and waited. He was a little early still, and hoped the "companion" mentioned for this grim job would be a decent individual. But, like many other painful things he went through, he would try and keep an air of caution until he was more sure of this other Death God.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

*Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name* Empty Re: *Spasms at the thought of trying to come up with a proper name*

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:24 am

Lord death strode in his normal cloak, came up into the park, and snorted " Of all the damning stupid idiotic things, fate the blowhard, dares take me from my stacks and mountains of insert the proper F bomb here. paperwork." he grumbled " to work with another DEATH GOD... of all the stupidity." He stood unamused and scaring passersby with a lovely grin.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:28 am

The man with the almost bird like mask looked up as the tall figure strode over. He stood and brushed off his jacket, and gave him a slight bow. "Good day. I take it you are the one Fate mentioned in her letter? The one I am working with?" He asked politely. Formalities first, right? No need to be rude, he hoped.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:41 am

Death smiled then in a very annoyed tone simply said " Lord Death, nice to meat you, lets get on with it, the more time we spend here, the more my paper work builds up at home, and the more paper work, the less time I have to sleep, the less time I have to sleep, the more people die, and a god of war some place gets happy." he raised and eyebrow " and I hate the god of war, the papper work dear me the papper work."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:46 am

The guy sighed. "Bonetrousel. Alexander Bonetrousel. Lead the way, if you wish. I doubt that this will be a walk in the park, and not a short term thing." He paused. "And which god of war are you referring to? I know about seven of them..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:48 am

Death sighed " 7 of them.. there should be like two.. just two." then sighed " five them of them either need to learn to be human, die, or pick a different occupation." he said yawning " Ares is my brother... "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:53 am

Bonetrousel folded his gloved hands behind his back. So this was the real death..... well okay then. "There may be more. I only know of seven. Skanda is close by, I think. Or at least one who goes by that name." He offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:59 am

Death yawned " Wouldn't it be better to collect them all in one area, kill off all but two, kinda like cattle, and call it a day." he said slapping on a tree a challenge to all gods who claim they are the god of war, saying that they aren't strong enough, nor smart enough to rage a proper war. " and now we wait, claim that one or two of them posted the letter, and watch them all fight to death.. " he laughed " pun intended"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:02 am

Bonetrousel nodded thoughtfully. "And what if one remains, or more than two?" He said. He liked to troubleshoot whenever possible. Although now there was an unsettling thought in his head too. How many death gods were there suppose to be? Was his own time pre-measured to end after he was done with this task?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:16 am

Death looked at him " everything has a balance, everything has a price, and everything is weighed and measured." he held up a hand " If I can't seek out the balance, I end up making it." he sighed " The likely hood, is they won't end up killing each other, only the weak ones will be picked off, dead, or dying. No one needs a weak god of War, this should narrow it down. after that, you simply look to see what keeps the balance and what does not. I love my brother, but I am the first to say if he doesn't make the cut, he doesn't make the cut, he can play war, with plastic army figures in my office till we find him something else to do other than from time to time, test sharp pointy things." He laughed. " some will have no balance in their hearts, and they will be ended. Either human or well bitter sweet us, one of two the afterlife isn't bad, I tend its gardens myself." He laughed " I may be Lord death, and I maybe cold and cruel, I may take with out mercy, and I may punsh those who seek to end balance. But I am a fair god, and rule as such."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:19 am

Bonetrousel nodded in thought. "Am I safe to assume a similar pattern with the other gods? Collect them together in some feat to prove which are strong and maintain balance, and trim up, so to speak, where needed?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:27 am

Death laughed " Not exactly, this just will work very very well for gods of war." he yawned " now, say we were to look at the God of the underworld, Hades also my brother, wouldn't get caught dead, " he grinned holding a finger and mimicking him " I wouldn't get caught dead with anything posing as me, what they hell does that idiot think, just because it's Halloween doesn't mean you can traps asking for candy up and down the damn streets as me. honestly, I would simply demand candy, and or buy it myself, eat it in my underworld, and laugh hysterically at the time and effort I saved." he rolled his eyes " See what I mean. Though I doubt I can see any god of the underworld, wanting to take the underworld that exists in this world for their own..... its ah, scares the death out of me."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:44 am

Bonetrousel nodded. He was learning. A couple War gods had showed up already, and had already started to fight. "But for the sake of balance, there can only be a limited number of gods, hence why we are here, yes? Two war gods, you said, but how many of the others?" He asked. He masked his concern over his own mortality, which was something he hadn't done for a long time, not since before.....
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:36 pm

Death shrugged " It depends on the station." he yawned " for instance, I see great merit in having more than one God of love." he smiled " its just getting the others to step down into a lesser station as helper god to the goddess of love or god of.. " he grinned. " honestly, it also depends on how such god functions. Gods of war, they remind me of bulls in china closets." he shrugged " two, there are two kinds of war, so two gods of it will do nicely, for instance, my brother doesn't like mindless war, even though his temper is legendary.. and is forced into the mindless wars by silly idiots. which he hates, ware another god of war, might like mindless war." he smiled " ware as say the goddess of love could use helpers." he laughed " this isn't the first time this has happened mind you."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:22 pm

Bonetrousle nods some. "Granted, I haven't been around nearly as long as you, but this is the only time I can recall this happening." He watches the war gods fight. There was a female one that seemed strong, and almost playing with the other gods while still kicking their butts. As she got bored with one God, she found..... "creative" ways to end them. "That one," Bonetrousle said, pointing to her, "seems more qualified as a god of slaughter than a god of war."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:26 pm

Death nodded " Eye, she's perfect for mindless "war"" just waiting we still have a slacker." he shrugged.

A large bellow from the other side of the park.

Death tapped his wrist " ah, here we go, and now the fun the honest to god fun will be gin." he yawned, " and our straggler is nowhere... shall we watch?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:26 pm

Bonetrousle nodded and watched with interest. "You seem to be tired, from the rate you yawn, or bored. Or both." He observed aloud.

The woman killed the last one there by hanging him by his own entrails like a grisly puppet that bounced slightly. She smiled when she heard the final challenger and moved her shoulders like a cat about to pounce.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:41 am

The one how bellowed came into view, anger plastered on his handsome face, blood smeared armore, he growled as if he were all 200 hounds of hell. He bellowed " I AM ARES GOD OF WAR." he growled " DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE BROTHER DEATH, DO WE NEED TO SETTLE THE DAMN SCORE?"

Death shrugged " both." he then grinned sweetly " Do you want me to get Hades to ref then." standing he grinned like the devil himself " Do I need to remind you that I Death claim all." he said raising and eyebrow " Down boy sit, like a good baby brother." He smiled " and you oh delightfully miserable female, come here."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:09 am

The woman war god seemed interested in this new individual. She didn't put her toys away, and picked her way across the field of disemboweled bodies she created. Only once she was in front of Death, did she make her weapons disappear. Her green eyes darted between Ares and Death.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:57 pm

Ares folded his arms " whats going on, I killed a pissant on the way here, not to mention was in the middle of one of those stupid assed mindless nonsensical wars I insert the proper F bomb here. can't stand."

Death smiled " fate's has insert the proper F bomb here. up, " he then with a mighty yawn " congradulations Ares your the god of ware, and Warrior chick of slaughter, your the god of nonsensical war. Enjoy."

Ares blinked " I never have to deal with a mindless nonsense war again?"

Death nodded.

Ares " best day of my ever loving existance... " turning his head at the girl " have fun enjoy its going on in the middle east, and keep the death tolls at a 1000 or under a day you don't want to piss death off, stagger it up a bit and let them suffer for a while."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:45 pm

The chick narrowed her eyes. "And why should I take orders from you?" She challenged Ares. "I don't care if you're the Almighty or a garden gnome; I don't take orders from anyone. It's been fun, but I would sooner eat my own pike than be your puppet to command."

Bonetrousle sighed and face palmed over the plague doctor-like mask as she turned to leave. "Are we going after her, or what......? I just want this escapade to end."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:31 pm

Ares laughed, " Take that one up with Lord of Death not me, its his rules not mine." he waved " have fun eating your pike."

Death grinned " I will kill you." he said " come on buddy in crime, we need to weed out gods of bloody Booze next... we only need one of those, unless they want to be petty and all decide they want to take a beverage to be the god of, and in that case, I am killing the lot of them... and saddling a spare god from another faction with it."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:48 pm

She walked away, but once out of sight she doubled back to watch the handsome war god some more. She could watch from a good distance, having very keen sight.

Bonetrousle nodded. "Hmmm.... how are we going to do this one? Offer a drink off between the gods and figure it out from there? Party for just them, and offer the best alcohol?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:18 pm

Death grinned " nope, what you do is you enlist a War god... Ares." then smiled " and then you have him yell, I have returned from war Victorious! The first god to appear to start the Celebratory party is the good of booze you want." he shrugged " if they all show up, the one who's too drunk to care about the god of ware making death threats is a winner."

Ares shook his head " your having and I quote to much insert the proper F bomb here. fun with this."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next