Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 6 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:50 am

"When do you work?" True asked Kat.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 6 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:58 am

"I have the next several days off." Kat said with a smile. "I next work on Wednesday."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:59 pm

"That's a lot of days off," True smiled.  "I hope you don't get bored hanging out here."

"Break time!" Lex called to Ashton and Shuni.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:49 pm

Kat smiled and laughed. "Why would I be?"

Ashton smiled and took his gloves off. "I don't know about you two, but I'm hungry!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:53 pm

"Cause it's one room without much to do," True said dryly.

"Hungry!" Shuni agreed and scampered down the stairs.
"Think he'll make us lunch or just him?" Lex asked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:56 pm

"Bothering you provides hours upon hours of entertainment." Kat said with a teasing smile.

Ashton shrugged and put the gloves in his pocket. "One way to find out, I guess."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:08 am

"I'm glad I can be of service," True said dryly.

"By exploring the depths of the kitchen," Lex said, heading down the stairs.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:03 pm

Kat smiled and kissed his cheek. "Besides, I'd feel awful if you died of boredom and I may have been able to help."

Ashton followed Lex. He washed his hands as he tried to figure out what Shuni was doing.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:51 pm

(Can we skip to date night? I don't remember anything else between here and then that we wanted to do.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:27 pm

(Fine by me Smile Do you want to post the time skip, or shall I?)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:39 pm

(You can, if you would like to.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:46 pm

Gaster took a deep breath and knocked on Geena's door. The good doctor had made sure he was cleaned up, and probably drove Lex and True up a wall with how often he checked and rechecked with them that he looked all right before he left the house. Gaster had picked up some flowers even for Geena, being a slightly more old fashioned and classically inspired guy he was. He was nervous, definitely, but was also certain that once they actually started tonight's date, he would relax very quickly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Geena smoothed her black, flowing dress one more time and checked the mirror. Maybe the neckline was a little low... She didn't normally show off, and this dress showed just a hint of cleavage. Too late to change now! She grabbed her lacy white shawl to cover her bare arms and opened the door. No matter how nervous she was, the sight of the good doctor standing on her doorstep made her smile. "Good evening," she murmured, noting the flowers. He didn't!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:29 pm

Gaster looked at Geena in awe. He didn't know why, but whenever she even dressed up a little, it took his breath away. He swallowed to compose himself, and offered her the flowers. "Ah, you look as amazing as ever, Geena. I, ah, brought you some flowers. I hope you like them..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:39 pm

"Oh, William. Thank you!" Geena smiled, taking the flowers from him and breathing deeply. "Thank you. Why don't you come in while I put these in water?" She left the door open as she went in and found a vase in one of her cupboards, suddenly glad she'd taken the time to clean her tiny little rental home. One kitchen, one living room, one bathroom, and one bedroom. To be fair, the bedroom was spacious and the previous renter had left a large bed. That was a nice perk.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:42 pm

Gaster nodded and politely stepped in, closing the door behind him. He smiled as he looked around the apartment, appreciating it. "This is nice." He complimented. "Not too big, but plenty of room for someone to live comfortably."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:48 pm

"Thank you. I think so," Geena smiled, placing the flowers in the center of the table. "I am ready to go whenever you are."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:57 pm

Gaster smiled and offered Geena his arm. "Shall we be off then, m'lady?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:07 pm

"We shall!" she agreed, taking his arm. "Might I ask where we are going this fine evening?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:11 pm

Gaster smiled as they walked. "I managed to reserve a table at a restaurant I hope you will like." He said. "It's Italian, and from what I have heard, it's pretty authentic."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:05 pm

"I love Italian!" Geena enthused. "Thank you, William. This is already one of the best nights I have had in a long time." She closed her eyes, turning her face toward the sky for a moment. Opening them, she asked, "How are the boys? How is True coming along?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:11 pm

Gaster smiled at Geena, glad she was happy. "I think they are doing well. Lex and Ashton have pretty well moved up into the attic now, and seem to be settling in nicely. True is very determined to recover, and Kat is there to help him whenever he needs it and keep him focused and engaged. Paul is doing remarkably well in school now. I am not sure exactly how, but Paul will actually ask Lex for help, and Lex seems to explain it in a way Paul gets. His grades are proof. Paul went from a D in math, all the way to an A in next to no time at all. Sam almost has his robot done now, and it's almost done getting programmed how he wants it. Soon it will just need paint, a name, and it will be registered into the Bot Battles when they come to town again."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:32 pm

"I am impressed," Geen a said, honestly enjoying hearing about them. "I'm glad they are all doing so well. And little Shuni? How is he and all his cats?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:35 pm

Gaster laughed. "Shuni is quite happy. Apparently, he and Ashton were brothers, but due to unfortunate circumstances, were separated, but now they are together again. Shuni will follow Ashton like a shadow from time to time, and I genuinely think it's doing them both good."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:51 pm

"Good. You are very good for them," Geena said softly, truly admiring the way Gaster looked after his sons.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next