Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 23 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:12 am

"Good," Geena said.

(Again, small talk, biggest weakness! Sad)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 23 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:14 am

Gaster saw the time. "Ah, it's about time to go pick up Paul. Would you like to accompany me, Geena?" He asked.

(Problem solved? XD)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:58 am

(*tips hat to you*)

"I'd be delighted!" Geena replied, brightening.  To be honest, she wondered at the chances of their relationship lasting or ever moving beyond this stalemate they'd been in for months.  Gaster didn't really involve her with his children, and in Geena's mind, Gaster was a package deal.  He came with the children, so shouldn't he try to involve her more?  Not that she was going to pressure him at all.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:01 am

Gaster smiled happily. "Just let me grab my coat and we can be off." He put the coffee dishes in the sink and put on his jacket.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:03 am

Geena stood, pulling on her jacket as well.  "Do you three usually go?"
"Yes!" Shuni said cheerfully, scrambling to join them.
Lex just shrugged.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:07 am

"The usual crew to pick up Paul is myself, Shuni, True, and Sam." Gaster told Geena with a smile as he helped Shuni get his jacket on. "However, I think True needs to sleep more right now, and Sam is still at the lab. Ally was going to help him with a bug in his robot's programming."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:17 am

"I see.  Well, two out of four isn't bad," Geena said, smiling at Shuni.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:20 am

Gaster chuckled. "Are we all ready to go?" He asked Shuni and Geena.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:22 am

"Yes yes yes yes!" Shuni cheered, opening the door for them and running out.
"He has a lot more energy than I expected," Geena smiled, following him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:26 am

"That's actually how he normally is." Gaster chuckled. He offered Geena his arm as they walked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:28 am

Geena smiled and accepted his arm.  "He's adorable!  They all are, in their own ways."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:31 am

Gaster chuckled. "I don't think Lex would like being called 'adorable,' but we don't have to tell him that."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:33 am

"Just between us," Geena said with a wink, watching Shuni chase the leaves.  "Thank you for sharing this with me."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:35 am

Gaster smiled. "It's no trouble at all! If you want, we could even make this a more regular thing. I know Paul at least seems fond of you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:44 am

"I would like that," Geena agreed.  "I would like that very much."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:46 am

Gaster smiled happily. Once at the school, Gaster waited under the usual tree for Paul to be released.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:49 am

Shuni stood beside Gaster, holding his hand and humming happily.
"This looks like a good school," Geena noted.  "Why don't Shuni and Sam go here?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:56 am

"Sam I pulled out because it wasn't a fitting setting for him." Gaster explained. "They way they teach here doesn't click with Sam, and he is smart enough he could be several grades ahead, but he doesn't apply to any work they were having him do. That made the school want to hold Sam back a grade, but I pulled him from the system before that became a reality. Shuni... I am not sure. I suppose I wish to try and homeschool him a bit more before trying him out in a public school."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:59 am

"I understand for Sam," Geena said.  "My brother was like that.  SHuni doesn't seem like he'd fit well in the public school system, I must admit."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:02 pm

"Sam is honestly doing better with the set up now." Gaster agreed. "And at least as of now, I feel Shuni would not be happy in school." At that, the school released the kids.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:09 pm

Shuni smiled and put down Bitty Kitty.  As she did every day, Bitty Kitty shot through the stampede of feet, looking for her person.
"Shuni!" Geena gasped, alarmed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Gaster shook his head. "This is a normal thing. That kitten will find Paul, and I promise you Paul will walk back carrying that goofy cat."

Paul laughed and scooped up Bitty Kitty when he saw her. Ariel giggled and grinned and pet the kitten before she said bye to Paul and ran to her mom. Paul waved bye to Ariel and walked over to his family. He smiled brightly when he saw Geena. "Miss Geena! You came too?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:15 pm

"Oh," Geena breathed, relaxing.  "That's a relief."  She smiled at Paul, watching the kitten as she rubbed on Paul, purring audibly.  "Hello, Paul.  Yes, I stopped by your place to drop something off and your dad invited me along.  Is that okay?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:16 pm

"Yeah!" Paul said excitedly. He started chattering to her about everything he did today at school, and about his classing in general. Gaster chuckled softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:23 pm

Geena listened closely, smiling as she did.  She asked questions, prompting Paul to keep talking. She adored the little boy.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next