Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 7 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:10 am

"Yeah?  Cool.  That'll do good for Ashton and Shuni," Lex snickered.  He knew he was stereotyping, but he wasn't serious about it.  He waited for Gaster to either give him a job or tell him to get out.

Night curled up happily, dozing off into a happy, well fed sleep.  Warm and cozy and loved!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 7 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:43 am

Gaster turned and set a cutting board on the counter with several different vegetables and a knife. "Wash your hands and dice those." He instructed Lex. "If you're going to hang out in the kitchen, you'll be working in the kitchen. Fair?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:51 am

"I can dice," Lex agreed mildly. He was rather handy with a knife. He scrubbed his hands then started chopping at high speed. This was actually kind of fun.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:55 am

Gaster kept half an eye on Lex, but did trust the younger man to do well. "Now that the veggies are diced, do you want to sweat them a little on the stove?" He asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:00 am

"You mean... put them in the frying pan?" Les asked, the corner of his lip curling upward faintly as he turned to do just that.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:06 am

"Yes," Gaster said, "but only cook them enough for them to get soft, but not brown."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:08 am

"So, poke them a lot," Lex said, proceeding to poke them with the spatula as he stirred them.  "I never got into the cooking scene.  True did that."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:14 am

Gaster smiled a little. "I find it a relaxing and normal thing to do. When my wife died, I had to learn rather quickly, as she used to do most of the cooking. It's a handy skill to know either way."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:18 am

"Proditor never really cared to do that sort of thing, so we learned early on to fend for ourselves," Lex shrugged.  "Veggies are soft.  Now what?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:23 am

"Take them off the heat for now. I'm almost done cooking the chicken, but once that's done, you can mix that and the veggies into the sauce and noodles if you want." Gaster offered. "It's more lo mein than stir fry and noodles, I suppose."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:27 am

"Not much difference for me," Lex shrugged, stirring the veggies into the sauce and noodles.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:41 am

Gaster soon got done with the chicken and let Lex stir it all together while he got out plates for everyone. He set some chicken aside in the fridge for Ashton, should he want to eat.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:46 am

Lex stirred it up and set it on the counter.  "I'll get True if he wants to come."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:48 am

Gaster nodded. "All right. I'll gather everyone else up." He went to get Sam, Paul, Shuni, and invite Ashton.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:55 am

Lex went to True's room and got him up.  He helped his brother into his chair and rolled him into the kitchen as Shuni scamped in.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:57 am

Sam and Paul were right at Shuni's heels, and Ashton decided to eat with them for once. Once everyone was settled down, Gaster served each of them and offered everyone wooden chopsticks to use.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:09 am

Shuni smiled up at Ashton as he'd ended up between him and Sam.  "Night is happy with you."

True winced as he adjusted himself.  "Dinner smells good, Dad."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:50 am

Ashton smiled a little at Shuni. He had chosen to use chopsticks. He used to know how, and wanted to see if he remembered. "Night's a good kitten."

Gaster nodded. "Lex helped make it actually."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Shuni smiled and picked up the chopsticks, too. He didn't remember using them, and yet he always picked them up when they were available. He used one to stab his chicken and eat it that way.

"Really? And you didn't burn anything?" True grinned.
Lex shrugged. "All I did was chop and stir."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:59 pm

Ashton tried to use them correctly. He did decently for hardly ever using them.

"Lex also cooked the veggies." Gaster smiled. "I may make him a chef yet. Then Shuni will have competition."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:22 pm

"Now that will be the day," True smirked. "Remember when you set the kitchen rug on fire?"
"The kitchen iis a stupid place to put a shaggy rug, anyway. It was asking for it," Lex grumbled.
"You put it in the kitchen because your feet were cold."
"I forgot about that part..."
Shuni suddenly announced, "I had a brother."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:29 pm

Gaster looked at Shuni. "Oh? What happened to him?" He hoped to shift the conversation from two grown men bickering like toddlers.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:36 pm

Shuni paused, frowning.  "I don't know.  He vanished.  I hope he found a Mama like I did."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:41 pm

Ashton looked at Shuni. "What was his name? I may have ran into him on the streets." He offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:44 pm

Shuni frowned, his brow knit.  "I don't remember.  I think it started with... Ah."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next