Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:09 pm

"I am going to operate on True's back, which will give him his legs back." Gaster said firmly. "After that, I will need a lot of time to put him through therapy once everything is healed up so he can regain muscle mass so he can walk again."

Ashton smiled. "That'd be really cool."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:13 pm

Geena gave him a startled look.  "You can give him back the ability to walk?  I admit, I was curious if he'd been born that way or it was some accident."

"You'll have to come to the thrift store with me so we can pick and agree on what to decorate with."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:17 pm

Gaster shook his head. "It was an outside source that broke his spinal column, but there was something preventing me from operating to in a sense bridge the broken segment, which would grant him the ability to walk again. The research and tools are there, and I feel I can safely operate on True, and he wishes to go through with it."

Ashton nodded. "Deal."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:24 pm

"I will do anything I can to help," Geena told him calmly.  She opened her planner and readied her pen.  "Tell me the when of your operations, the estimated timeline, and I will block it off on your calendar."

"Cool.  Let's finish cleaning then I'm going to check on True," Lex said, standing and putting the drawing away.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:02 pm

"I imagine at least half a day to the actual operation, although I would prefer a full day so I am not rushed to make sure everything goes smoothly." Gaster estimated. "After that, True would need a couple of weeks to heal up and make sure everything is still going smoothly before physical therapy, which I would like to do with him for about an hour to an hour and a half, five days a week after that. As far as when that would end, I do not know. That lies in True's individual drive and how quickly he builds the muscles back up."

Ashton nodded. "I'll feed Night while you do that, then meet back up here?" He suggested.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Geena nodded as she examined the calendar.  "Alright.  The best day to get you full, uninterupted time would be either tomorrow, which is Tuesday, or Thursday.  Which do you prefer?"

"Sounds like a plan," Lex agreed and got back to sweeping.  The first time had gotten up the major dirt and cobwebs.  Now time for the detail work."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Gaster thought for a moment. "Would you mind if I called True and asked him his preference?" He asked.

Ashton nodded. He fed Night and made sure the kitten was warm and fine before he went back to work too.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:32 pm

"Go right ahead!" Geena agreed then stood to push a pile of paperwork in front of Gaster.  "Whichever day, you need to get through this today if you want a clean day.  You've been avoiding this for the last week."

Lex stopped in to check on True and helped him make a restroom run.  That done, he headed back upstairs.  Back to work and brainstorming!  He asked Ashton where he wanted the windows.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:35 pm

Gaster flinched. "Geena... you know I hate paperwork...." He whined as he brought out his phone.

Ashton thought. "Well, on the walls would be nice. As far as where on the walls, I don't know. I like the idea of being able to watch the front and back of the house at least."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:42 pm

"No paperwork, no play time," she warned with a smile before turning to leave. She wiggled her rump just a little more than necessary as she left.

"We could put it on the ceiling," Lex smirked, walking around.  Tapping a wall, he said, "If we put one here, we can go straight out onto the roof."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Gaster couldn't help but watch Geena as she left. Feeling a little guilty now, he called True.

Ashton grinned. "What about a window like that on each side?" He asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:53 pm

True picked up on the second ring.  "Hey, Dad!  What's up?  Please tell me you didn't scrape up another charity case off the street."

"I like it!" Lex approved.  "Good idea."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:58 pm

Gaster chuckled. "No. I just talked with Geena. I can operate on your back either tomorrow on Tuesday, or on Thursday. I was wondering which you would prefer."

Ashton grinned. He got an idea as they swept and whacked Lex with his broom handle, not enough to hurt though. "En garde!" He told Lex.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:08 pm

True took a sharp breath.  Oh.  "Tuesday," he said.  "The operation scares me and I don't want to put it off any longer than necessary."

Lex looked at him quizzically.  "On guard what?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:13 pm

Gaster nodded. "All right. I will let Geena know then. Thank you, True." He said.

Ashton just smiled and went to whack Lex again, acting like the broom handle was a sword.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:17 pm

"Why are you thanking me?" True asked.

Lex backed up, frowning.  "Ashton, what are you doing?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:22 pm

"For telling me what day. Now... if it isn't rude, I have to get back to work. Geena gave me paperwork, and you know by now how much I loooooove paperwork." Gaster said, his voice dripping with sarcasm at the end.

"It's like a sword fight, but with brooms." Ashton explained.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:24 pm

"Go work, Dad," True laughed.  "I'll see you when you get home."

Lex shook his head.  "I have no idea how to do sword fighting.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:32 pm

Gaster chuckled. "See you then, True." He hung up and worked on getting a chunk of paperwork done before he went across the hall to Geena's office, knocking on the door first. He wondered how much she liked her surprise picture on her desk.

Ashton laughed. "I'm no good t it, but it's easy. Hold the broom at one end like I am doing. Then, you are trying to hit me with the long part of the broom while making sure I don't hit you with mine."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:40 pm

Geena opened the door calmly.  "Yes, Doctor?  Would you like to come in?" she asked politely, stepping out of the way.

"Okay.... Why?" Lex asked, completely lost.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Gaster nodded and stepped in. "I completed some of the paperwork, and True told me he would like it done on Tuesday for the operation." He adjusted his glasses as he handed Geena the papers with his other hand.

Ashton shrugged. "I was just thinking it could be something fun to do was all." He said. He held the broom like normal and started to sweep up again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:35 pm

Geena took the papers and turned to set them on her desk.  Turning back, she wrapped Gaster in a warm hug, kissing his cheek.  Cheek kissing was as far as they went, and even then it was reserved for special occasions.  

Lex stood there holding his broom.  After a moment, he turned the broom around and carefully poked Ashton in the butt.  "On guard?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:43 pm

Gaster blushed and smiled. "Wh-what's that for?" He stammered with a goofy grin on his face.

Ashton turned and tapped Lex's broom aside with his own. "Rude." He said with a joking light in his eye before he went to poke Lex in the stomach.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:47 pm

"For the picture," Geena replied with a smile that was both shy and alight.  "Thank you.  It is beautiful!  You drew it, didn't you?"

"Rude to drop someone in a game without teaching them the rules," Lex retorted, carefully tapping the pole aside.  He tried a light blow to Ashton's ribs.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:55 pm

Gaster smiled. "Yeah, I did. I was worried you wouldn't like it. It's been a long time since I've drawn for the sake of drawing."

Ashton smiled a bit and knocked Lex's broom out of the way before trying for Lex's stomach again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next