Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 38 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:40 pm

"Yes, please.  'I'll take you over his ham hands," True said.

"Nice.  Later!"  Lex grabbed the brooms and bounded up after Ashton.  "Let's get sweeping, yeah?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 38 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:44 pm

Gaster chuckled. "Well, let's get you back in bed now. I think if Shuni waits much longer, he may explode."

Ashton grinned and grabbed a broom from Lex. "Bet I can clean my half faster than you!" He challenged.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:48 pm

"And that would be very messy," True agreed, smiling.  "Thanks, Dad.  Breakfast was good.  I may call Kat later and ask her if she wants to come over.  Will that be alright?"

"It's not about speed, it's about how good you can do!" Lex smirked and got started sweeping.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:58 pm

"Of course." Gaster said. "She's a good girl." He pushed True back to his room before he asked if he wanted anything else.

Ashton laughed and started to sweep as well. Once he had a small pile, he swept it onto a patch of floor Lex had just gotten done cleaning before he returned to his side.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:00 pm

True thanked him and declined before settling in to snooze a bit.

"We are going now?" Shuni asked excitedly.

"Hey!  I saw that!" Lex growled, sweeping it back.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:05 pm

Gaster chuckled. "Yes, we are." He told Shuni before he opened the door for him, Sam, and Paul.

"Saw what?" Ashton asked innocently. "Now that was rude. I just cleaned there."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:11 pm

Shuni bolted outside and turned a cartwheel before calming and going to walk nicely by Sam and Paul.  "I like outside.  There's more air to breathe out here."

"You twerp," Lex smirked.  "We're cleaning so we can design our new pad!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:14 pm

Gaster chuckled. "Fresh air is a good thing."

"I was cleaning, and then you made my side dirty again." Ashton said innocently. "What did you have in mind for our new lair?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:22 pm

Shuni took Paul's hand and started singing nonsensically as they walked.  He felt happier than usual today.

Lex paused thoughtfully.  "Well... Do you want your own room?  Or should we do this thing out in one huge room?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Paul laughed and sang random things with Shuni. This was fun!

Ashton leaned against the broom as he thought. "What if we did one big room, but had walls we could move as we liked?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:37 pm

Shuni happily sang along with Paul the whole way to school, not caring about the weird looks.  More people should sing!

lex frowned, trying to follow.  "You mean like the wooden divider thing in True's room?  Or an entire wall, or a thing of doors?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:44 pm

Paul looked very happy by the time they reached his school. It had been a very fun walk indeed! he told his family bye before he scampered off to the front doors.

"I mean like the metal doors to some of the old factories." Ashton explained. "Like the kind on the overhead tracks."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Shuni waved goodbye, moving to Gaster's other side when some of the older boys passed.  He still didn't trust them.

Lex looked up and scratched his chin, thinking.  "Huh.  You might be onto something.  They do that with old barn doors, too, but... I think I can maybe one up that.  I'm going to go borrow a bit of paper and a pencil and be right back."  He swiped down one last cobweb and stepped down the stairs carefully.  He wasn't sure how well he trusted these stairs, even though it was kind of cool being able to pull them up after them.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:53 pm

(I was half thinking those may be updated to a metal, spiral staircase XD Not a lot of room, but still pretty cool)

Ashton nodded and swept the dirt piles into one off to the side.

Gaster walked with Sam and Shuni to the lab. He kept a reassuring hand on Shuni's shoulder as the older kids passed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:56 pm

(Very cool!)

Lex soon returned and started pacing the attic, measuring it off in strides.  Once he got the approximate measurement, he sat under the one dim bulb and began sketching it out.  He was no artist, but his lines were clean and precise.  It was clear what he was drawing.

"Sam, do you want to go swimming before the gym?" Shuni asked, knowing the other liked swimming.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Ashton watched Lex curiously as he worked.

Sam smiled and shrugged. "I don't mind. If you want to, that sounds like fun."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:04 pm

"M'kay," Lex murmured as he finished up.  "First idea, we can have a couple solid pieces to move around like the warehouses, right?"

Shuni shook his head.  "I don't swim.  But I can watch!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:14 pm

Ashton nodded. "Yeah. I think that'd be a cool idea."

Sam smiled. "We can just head straight to the gym. It's okay."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:20 pm

Shuni frowned but nodded.  "Okay.  If that's what will make you happy."  He wanted to go to the gym, but he wanted Sam to do what he enjoyed, too.

"Okay, so there's that," Lex agreed, "no picture this.  You remember that one warehouse we found that had the bunch of doors just stacked up?  Regular doors, all weathered but still nice looking?  Now, we get those and I think we can get them suspended on a rail just like the sliding door, but they swivel.  Line them up, it's a wall.  Or you can turn them, and it's a soft divider.  Push a couple out of the way, you get a door.  Or you can stack them against the wall and have an open space."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:25 pm

Sam smiled and nodded. "I'll be happy either way." He assured Shuni.

Ashton nodded. "That could be kind of cool, but I don't know how well I like the look of a bunch of doors in that style everywhere..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:26 pm

Shuni smiled, calming down.  "Okay!"

Lex paused then nodded.  "I suppose.  Maybe smaller panels?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:35 pm

Sam laughed. They reached the lab and Gaster went downstairs and set the drawing in the picture frame on Geena's desk before he checked what she had scheduled for him for that day.

Ashton nodded. "Yeah, of course. That was just to give you an idea what I was thinking of."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:42 pm

Geena walked in and smiled professionally, her hair drawn back in a ponytail.  "Good morning, Doctor.  How are things this morning?"

Shuni followed Sam like a shadow.

"Wood or metal?" Lex asked, turning over the sketch and trying again.  "And how about... Something like this?  Design wise.  They fold in half, but are a solid piece at the same time."

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 38 Sliding-Wooden-Wall-Partition-Movable-Wall-Panels
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:54 pm

"Very well, I do believe." Gaster told Geena. "What all is planned today, and I wish to talk about an upcoming project of sorts with you that is nonnegotiable about being done."

Ashton looked at the design and nodded. "I like that. Maybe out of metal or those big, old pieces of wood?" He suggested. "That could be cool."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:01 pm

Geena arched her brows and sat in the small chair across from his desk.  "Very well.  What is this project?  I will begin rearranging your schedule to fit once you explain a little more."

"Old wood reinforced with metal, how's that?" Lex asked, coloring in the doors to match Ashton's description.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next