Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 21 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:44 am

Gaster yelped and focused back on the present. He took the brats off of the oven. He drained the noodles and added the sauce. "Well, the brats are char grilled now, I'd say." He gave Lex two plates. "One for you, one for True, if you would please."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 21 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:49 am

"Thanks.  Got the ones for Ashton?  It's on my way," Lex said, expertly juggling the plates.  He'd only waitressed or whatever the male version was for three miserable weeks, but he had excellent muscle memory.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:52 am

Gaster nodded and handed Lex a plate that had several raw brats on them. "Got it?" He asked to double check.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:58 am

"Got it.  Raw brats to True, two plates for me," Lex said, walking out quickly.  He went to Ashton and held out the brats.  "Shuni, hand washing and table sitting for you.  Ashton, try.  I'll get you more water in a minute."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:02 pm

Gaster shook his head. He was starting to grasp Lex's humor. He went and rounded up Paul and Sam and got them to get ready.

Ashton nodded and gently set the kitten beside him on the couch in the blanket. He gingerly picked up the brat.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:05 pm

The kitten started squirming about and mewing pitifully.
"None of that, munchkin.  You're going to have to learn to sit and wait same as the rest of us, and my heart is too stony for you to be softened by your crocodile tears," Lex told Night.  He moved on to True's room to give him his plate of food and sat in to eat.

"Night will settle in a moment," Shuni assured Ashton before scurrying to join Sam and Paul.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:11 pm

Ashton nodded and tried to eat. He managed to get a small bite down this time before his stomach turned. Ashton jumped the couch and retched in the toilet in the bathroom. Nope. Still ill.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:12 pm

Shuni watched worriedly from where he sat then excused himself to take Ashton yet another glass of water.  "Rest and water will help," he told him softly, patting his shoulder gently.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:15 pm

Ashton just panted some from where he was crouched over the bowl, gripping it with white knuckled hands. Ashton was worried. If he couldn't eat the one type of food he could, how long before he starved to death?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:17 pm

lex came in then and shooed Shuni out before kneeling next to Ashton and putting a hand on his back.  "We'll figure it out," he said softly.  "That poison can't stay in you forever.  It'll get worked out and you'll be fine."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:19 pm

"Will it?" Ashton said softly in a shaky voice. "Lex, what if it doesn't clear my system in time? It's not like I can eat anything else to try and get calories. Soon I'll probably run out of calories, and what then?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:23 pm

"Infusion of blood or meat or iron or something," Lex told him firmly.  "You'll be fine.  Serves you right getting this sick for biting him.  What were you thinking?  It's like eating a snake!"

(I hear rattlesnake is quite good.  Minus the head.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:26 pm

(Same XD)

"I don't know!" Ashton cried. "I was scared, and wanted to get him to stop. Instead, it got worse."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:29 pm

Lex sighed and patted Ashton gently.  "Let's get you back to the couch.  Your little brat is missing you." He put an arm around Ashton to support him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:30 pm

Ashton leaned into Lex as he walked, shaking a little. Once at the couch, he brought the kitten to him and stroked the little one again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:33 pm

Lex made sure he was settled then brought him some water, setting it at his side.  "There.  You okay?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:34 pm

Ashton nodded. "Yeah. I think so. Thanks, Lex."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:39 pm

Lex just grunted and sat on the end of the couch.
Night settled in, happy now that the kitten was bing held.

True finished eating and managed to get his plate up on the desk.  He took a deep breath and let it out slowly before dialing Kat's number.  He hadn't talked to her all day.  That was unusual for him.  Usually he checked in every morning or afternoon, depending on her work schedule.  What to tell her?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:41 pm

Kat of course picked up after a couple of rings. "Hey True! What's up?" She greeted happily.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:42 pm

"Um..."  True froze.  "I'm sorry I haven't called.  Ashton got kind of kidnapped and I got kind of broke and Dad and Lex sort of fixed everything... I hope."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:44 pm

"Oh dear! Are you okay? Is Ashton okay?" Kat asked. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:47 pm

"Ashton's pretty.... banged up and sick from whatever they made him eat, but I guess everything's okay," True said.  "I'm kind of stuck cause my arm's busted up.  I don't know if there's anything you can do.  I just wanted you to know."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:50 pm

"Want me to come over and keep you company?" Kat offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:52 pm

True hesitated.  He hadn't officially introduced Lex and Kat yet.  "Yeah," he decided.  "Yeah, I'd like that."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:54 pm

"Okay. What time should I come over?" Kat asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next