Peaceful Wolf

A Place dedicated to being Calm, and peaceful.

Dragon Rider Play

SilentVoice

Re: Dragon Rider Play

Post by SilentVoice on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:01 pm

"At this point, he is so worked up I could not tell the difference.  I will leave it to you.  Tomorrow!"  Tithenor gently turned Blade around and pointed toward the bunkhouse.  "At this rate, you will be stuck in bed tomorrow as well."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:15 pm

Blade gave an exasperated sigh. "I'm fine! But I will go back to clawing at the walls if it makes you happy..." he said as he went to leave. Blade gave Tithenor a hard time, but it felt good to have someone who cared for him as much as Tithenor did.
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:34 pm

"Do not break a fingernail while you are at it," Tithenor admonished as he turned about to walk to the Headmaster's office.

Erika looked up at Blade and churred questioningly.  Were they going to claw walls now?
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:36 pm

Blade shook his head. "No. It's an expression. It means I feel trapped and imprisoned and bored out of my mind." He walked back to the bunkhouse. He hoped everything went well with Tithenor and the Headmaster.
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:44 pm

Erika chirped indignantly.  Wait!  She wanted to get her figurines.  He said she could.  Turning, she scurried off as quickly as she could to fetch her prized possessions then get back to him.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Blade laughed a little and followed her. He did indeed say she could. he didn't run, but he did follow.
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:10 pm

Erika soon found her missing treasures and carried them out slowly, her wings cupped to hold them.  Her balance was terrible when she carried things with her wings, but she managed.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:11 pm

Blade smiled. He knew Erika was aware he would gladly carry them if asked, but also knew she didn't want that.
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Erika proudly wobbled passed him toward the bunkhouse.  She glanced back once and chirped.  Well?  What was he waiting for?
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Blade laughed a little and followed. "You are adorable, Erika. Spiky, elegant, and adorable."
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:24 pm

Erika drew herself up, her spines bristling as she showed off.  She continued on her way, almost losing her balance but catching herself when the bunkhouse door opened.
    "Oh, hello," Henry grinned down at the little dragon.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:27 pm

Blade gave Henry a perfect smile, as if absolutely nothing was wrong. "Hi, Henry. Is it free period already? I have been in and out of sleep all day. Makes it hard to tell time."
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:31 pm

"Yep, it's free period.  You must be really enjoying yourself, free period all day," Henry chuckled.  "I was actually looking for Pat.  He mentioned yesterday wanting to skip stones, and I'd promised to teach him, but he seemed off today.  Everything okay?"
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:35 pm

Blade sighed. "I don't know. Something is eating him up. I think it may be the fiasco that happened this morning. Didn't you hear? Erika's hoard was stolen, and I got my arms shredded trying to calm her. Pat managed to bind them very well until 53 could look at them. I think that has stressed him out all day. After all, Erika isn't the only dragon with a hoard, right?" The former thief played the part perfectly, revealing nothing of his ulterior motives of talking to Henry.
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:43 pm

"My dragon doesn't really hoard, so I haven't thought much about it, but I guess you're right," Henry admitted, "and I heard about what went down.  Everyone has by now.  Geez, I can't believe Alistair would do something like that.  I was starting to like that guy.  Have you been able to find it yet?  Someone like him must have hid it really well."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:48 pm

Blade nodded. "I was quite disappointed actually. Someone of his caliber I expected to hide it better. He got the order of the blankets wrong in the chest we found it in. I personally would have hid it far better than that." Blade smirked. "I guess street rats are better than the purebreds after all." Of course it was an act, and a flawlessly executed at that. Blade had a pretty sure idea now that this was the true culprit. He had asked about Pat, when last he thought, Henry and Mark were closer of friends. However, he wasn't planning on jumping to conclusions quite yet.
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Henry frowned, puzzled.  "I thought you were both street rats?  No offense.  How would you have hidden it?"
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:05 pm

Blade snorted. "Not in a chest by my bed, that's for sure!" Blade thought for a moment. "If I had stolen a dragon's trove... I probably would have hid it in the forest on the Wild Islands. Hardly anyone goes there in their free time, and there's hollow trees and holes that could hide things easily." No, Blade had far better places to hide things than that. However, if Henry was the culprit, and decided to follow that.... Blade still gave nothing of his ulterior motives away. He played the role skillfully and perfectly.
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:08 pm

"Seems almost obvious, if you're looking for something that a theif hid," Henry shrugged.  "Anyway, you found it, right?  So she's a happy little girl again?"  He smiled at Erika and reached down but pulled back at her growl.  "Right, sorry, no touching without permission.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:19 pm

Blade smiled. "Ah, but that would be the beauty of it. Hiding something in plain sight, while slightly risky, is usually a good tactic. Most people, like what you did, shoved the idea aside as being too obvious, therefor you wouldn't think to look there."
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:23 pm

Henry considered then nodded.  "You're sharp!  Okay, so since Pat's kind of... off... What's Mark up to?  I had  dragon question, anyway."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Blade shrugged. "No clue, honestly. I saw him earlier today, but he had something he wanted to do. He may come back to the bunkhouse later to see how I'm doing."
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:30 pm

"Okay."  Henry looked ready to leave then paused.  "Do you want me to hang out with you?"
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:33 pm

Blade smiled. "I don't want to put you out." he said, sounding perfectly honest. "I would love company, but if you're busy, I don't want to interfere."
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:37 pm

"Well, all my previous plans are blown, so why not?" Henry grinned easily.  He went inside, holding the door open for Erika.  "Here you go, little lady!"

Erika eyed him suspiciously then stepped through slowly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:28 am