Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Play

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Dragon Rider Play - Page 38 Empty Re: Dragon Rider Play

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:21 pm

Tithenor shook his head as he elegantly took a seat and began cleaning Nightshade's feathers one at a time.  "Anything will do.  Thank you, Mark."
Warrior started grooming Nightshade with Tithenor, purring as he nosed through her feathers.

Erika shifted her head to look at Blade, sensing her rider's sudden surge in determination.  It was the first movement she'd made in nearly over an hour.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:27 pm

Mark nodded and headed in to get Tithenor his food, being very polite in explaining to the chefs what was going on.

Blade peeked out when he was sure they were alone. Blade carefully stood and slipped out like, well, a thief, with Erika and went to try and find Tithenor. He didn't want to risk the young dragons learning of what he had planned. He spotted the elf and walked over. "Before you start with the whole me being grounded thing, understand I wouldn't have left had this not be crucially important. I need to talk to you alone. I can't risk any of this and my idea falling awry."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:31 pm

Tithenor stared at Blade for a long moment.  "Very well.  Melloraumo, you are in charge.  You and Warrior look after Nightshade.  If Mark get back before I do, tell him to wait."  He stood and set Nightshade down in the grass before turning to Blade.  "Let us mobe away."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:36 pm

Blade nodded and led Tithenor away so they were out of sight, but Blade could keep close watch and make sure no one snuck up on them. "I heard Alistair talking to his team, minus Eric because he wasn't there." He started with. "They were talking about a 'haul,' which in thief-talk means a lot of goods stolen, usually worth a bit of money. I kept listening, and Alistair specifically said it was stolen items. Now, I only know of one 'haul' that was recently stolen, and that's Erika's things. As far as how they were taken..." Blade smiled humorlessly. "Pat's been acting off today, hasn't he?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:38 pm

Tithenor's eyes narrowed.  "Are you accusing Pat of taking Erika's things for Alistar?" he asked in a careful tone of voice.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:43 pm

"It's a theory, but hear me out." Blade said. "This was this morning's events; Pat went to the restroom, and didn't return until after Erika's stuff was taken. Pat seemed overly emotional, at least when I last saw him, and on top of that, Erika told me that the only scents in her stall were hers, mine, and Pat's. I did consider the potential of things to mask scents, but all the normal ones would have covered up the others too. On top of that, not everything was stolen. Only the hand carved figurines I made for Erika remained. I highly doubt Alistair would take the care to leave those and only those. However, if it was Pat, I will deal with him when the time is right. Also, I may have a plan on how to make Alistair slip up more publicly, but I need your help and maybe Mark's." Blade grinned wickedly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:45 pm

"I will hear your plan," Tithenor agreed.  He wasn't sure he liked the direction this was going.  His first instinct was to go to one of the professors or even the Headmaster himself and report what had happened.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:49 pm

"It goes like this," Blade explained. "The number one sin of people in mine and Alistair's professions is pride, and he has a bit of an ego. If we make him feel safe and strong, he will feel more comfortable and confident, which will lead to him more likely to slip up, since he will stop being careful. However, it must seem natural. So, he has already decided our team is a possible threat, hence the chance to try and eliminate us. My plan is that we act like we are falling apart in the public eye, and start to fall behind just a little. That will allow Alistair's team to pull ahead as the best team. His pride and ego will be boosted, he will feel more confident, and thus more likely to do something more rash in his cockiness."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:52 pm

"We are falling apart," Tithenor pointed out dryly, "and it is not his team pulling into the lead but young Henry's team.  Alistar's remains firmly near the bottom for all the times one or more teammate has been caught cheating."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:55 pm

Blade thought a bit. "Well, he still has targeted us for whatever reason. What did you have in mind?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:57 pm

Tithenor considered for a long moment.  Finally, he said, "I do not approve of my own idea, however... If you are sick in your bunk, 53 will have to come look at you.  If I happened to find the stash while 53 was there... Yes, I know it is unlikely that Alistair hid it under his mattress, but it is a start and I do think you need to be looked at.  Agreed?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:00 pm

Blade considered. "There's too many places he could have hidden it. The problem is, I don't know if he would choose a careful place or a 'hidden in plain sight' place, or even breaking up the loot and stashing it in a few places."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:05 pm

"Let us start in the bunkhouse," TIthenor insisted.  "I cannot explain it, Jeremiah, but I have a strong feeling about this.  If I do not find it, then that is one place down and we shall move on to the next.  Either way, you get your arms looked at."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm

Blade sighed and nodded. "I'm keeping Erika with me though." He insisted as they headed back to their dragons. Mark came out as they returned.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:12 pm

"As you wish," Tithenor agreed, not about to argue.  "In the mean time, rest! You are as pale as an elf maid.  A beautiful color, but not on you.  Thank you, Mark, for doing this."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:16 pm

Mark nodded. "Anything else, or do you mind if I eat out here with you?"

Blade sighed and picked up Erika gently. Now his arms were hurting as he carried her on his way to 53, but he was still restless, impatient and determined. If need be, he would make sure these crimes were paid for.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:18 pm

(Blade is supposed to be in the bunkhouse and one of the others bring 53 to him.)

"Please do join us," Tithenor said, sitting down next to Mellon and Nightshade.  Warrior had finished grooming her and was now just playing gently and trying to perk her up a little.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:26 pm

(Oops XD My bad. Thinking of too many things at once...)

Blade set Erika on his bed and made sure they were alone before he checked all around Alistair's cot, making sure nothing seemed out of place if he moved it.

Mark sat down with them and looked at Nightshade who (in one of Howl's favorite phrases) still looked like a dejected muppet. "So we have one dragon in a deep set depression over losing her treasure, and a second dragon in a depression over her overly jumpy rider. Lovely. Just peachy."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:30 pm

(BLADE!  Just get in bed already!  *smacks uncooperative character despite the fact that character has no clue what I want*)

"I would suggest not letting Warrior out of your sight," Tithenor said, eating quickly.  "I need to tend to a situation with Mark.  Allow me to take your dishes, please, and wait here just a moment."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:34 pm

Blade laid down on the bed. He brought Erika to him and stroked her. "Don't worry. We will get all your treasure back. I promise." He said confidently.

Mark nodded and handed Tithenor his dishes. "Thank you." he watched the three dragons as he patiently waited for Tithenor to return.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:37 pm

Erika sighed and shifted slightly, tucking her nose under her tail.  If he said so...

Tithenor soon returned and gathered the dragons.  "Will you please go tell 53 Blade is in need of his services?  Blade is in his bunk.  I shall put the dragons in their stalls and be right there."  He picked up Nightshade and started walking before Mark could say one word or another.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:39 pm

Mark nodded and went to the medical ward. He looked around. "Hey, 53?" He called out.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:45 pm

53 came out of the back, drying off his hands.  "Yes, Mark?  Has Pat gotten hurt again?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:47 pm

"Not Pat this time." Mark said. "Blade. He's at his bunk right now. He lost quite a bit of blood earlier today. Erika, his Blade Dragon, was freaking out, and he tried to hold her to calm her down. Normally he wears bracers on his arms and knows how to hold her to prevent that, but today..." He shrugged.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:52 pm

"I see," 53 frowned.  He got his bag and followed Mark to the bunk house.  "How long ago was this?"

Tithenor had put the dragons all in one stall to look after each other and came to meet the healer and Mark at the door to the bunkhouse.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next