Peaceful Wolf

A Place dedicated to being Calm, and peaceful.

Spooky Scary

wolfHhowling
    Admin

Re: Spooky Scary

Post by wolfHhowling on Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:52 pm

Arabella " we go into town.. simple as that." she then paused " Jack, do me a big favor, punch Stan and make sure it hurts..."

Drake smiled " make sure it bruises... "

Gavin " and its ok, if he ends up with a broken arm, in the process."

Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:57 pm

Jack grinned psychotically and started to laugh.

Stan swallowed and backed up. "Um, you're all joking, right?"

"Better start running." Laughing Jack cackled. "It's always more fun when they run..."

Stan bolted deeper into the town.

Jack gave him a head start before leisurely going after him. "Oh where are you, Stanny Stan Stan..." He called in a singsong voice. "Just kidding, I know right where you are, ya little piss pants."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:02 am

Arabella grinned " When your done beating him up... I will have marshmallows for you Have fun dear!"

Drake smiled " that felt good, plus Jack gets some exercise maybe Stan will shut up for a while after he's given a good thrashing... and I am sure he he see's something funny or a portal he will tell us." he smiled " and yes we shall find him rainbow candies and cereals... for him to be happier." he chuckled " if there are any in this sodding town."

Gavin nodded " doesn't seem to be any people here, and oh look, there is a general store, lets hit it up."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:09 am

Soon enough, a song made of Stan's screams of agony and fright and Jack's maniacal laughter rang through the streets of the deserted town.

Layla went up to the general store and tried the door first. Maybe it was unlocked. "So any and all provisions we can find that are good, right?" She asked. "Oh, and if anyone finds anything that could be used in a med kit, I want it. I am going to be an optimist and say we won't need it, but that's probably wrong..."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:13 am

Gavin sighed " we will have to patch up stan, but you know... we can gag him in the process I am sure."

Drake snorted opening the doors " ladies first... we need food supplies, just stuff." he then paused blinking.

Arabella " why is there a Walmart inside an old general store? " she shrugged " not going to bother, twin moons are in the sky after all."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:22 am

"You know what? Not even going to argue or complain." Allison said. She found a few backpacks and started to fill hers with some extra clothes, survival supplies, and nonperishable food.

Layla grabbed an extra bag and went to the pharmacy section to grab medical supplies. She knew what kinds of things would be needed, and if she stocked the medical bag, all the better for when she used it later. She crammed as much as she could in the red bag.

After a while, Jack came back, dragging an unconscious, bloodied Stan who smelled strongly of blood and urine. "I knocked him out so he wouldn't complain as much." He said. "Don't worry. Although he doesn't look it, he's very much alive."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:28 am

Arabella held her nose " Ya but he stinks now, there a river near by, you can dunk him in a few times, the colder the better... " She smiled " did Jack have fun?" she said grinning as she grabbed two back packs, one she stuffed with things she knew jack liked, and one she stuffed, with extra supplies she felt she or the others might need. whistling a perverted pop goes the weasle tune as she went, before decided to go to the camping Isle and dig around in there.

Drake grinned " well Hey Arabella, had the same Idea as me, does jack need is own sleeping bag, or is he good?"

Gavin shrugged " Idon't know, we probably should just get like one big tent.... and a bunch of pillows and blankets, then it wouldn't be much one person hast to carry... while the other, can stalk up more on food and supplies."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:39 am

Jack nodded and dragged Stan back out again.

Layla looked over at them. "That may be a good idea. We could even distibute a little bit of supplies in case we get separated and are in dire need, like everyone gets some bandages and a couple cans of food, but maybe one person carries a bunch more food." She suggested.

Jack returned with a still unconscious Stan, except not he was soaked. "I dunked him in the river. He woke and started screaming again, so I knocked him out again."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:43 am

Arabella smiled " your such a thoughtful fellow aren't you jack, look what I found!" she said holding up a huge bag of mini marshmallows in the rainbow. " and they are fruit flavored."

Drake nodded " Ya, but we should honestly nab walkie talkies and a crap load of batteries, so we don't loos each other, that way we all can have enough supplies to make it through this... and then if we find a stalk up station, we insert the proper F bomb here. stalk up, no questions asked."

Gavin nodded looking at Jack " I love your work.. "
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:05 am

Jack dropped Stan onto the hard floor and snatched the rainbow marshmallows away from Arabella. "MINE!" He immediately opened it and greedily ate several of the marshmallows.

Allison nodded. "I saw some earlier. I can get them. We need.... five, correct?"

Layla went to Stan and bound his wounds with new store supplies over the ones in her bag. "If he asks, there was no pain killers, right?" She asked Gavin, even though that was a bald faced lie.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:11 am

Gavin nodded " Jack ate them." winking " and if he has an objection to why their are no pain killers he has to take his grievances out with jack." smiling like a chesire cat, " your not kidding he does love those things."

Arabella giggled " eat as much as you want, heavens knows you won't get sick from it." she smiled " Yep, if we don't care if Stan gets lost, and Jack can find anyone he puts his mind too." she beamed " so where are we camping for the night?"

Drake shrugged " havn't a clue, probably outside of town." he said " on the other end, not the old part of town, as I recall the old part is ware most of the murders happened."

Arabella smiled as she pulled a stuffed animal from a shelf. " all right, so do we have pillows, blankets, ink? " then thought " jack do you want to sleep in the tent with us, or in your box?"
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:20 am

Jack gave Arabella a hard look as she mentioned sleeping arrangements of either the tent or box. "Humor me for a moment, and simply guess which one you think I want..."

Allison nodded and went off to grab the walkies and batteries. She found the walkies easily enough. These had a long range, and supposedly a long battery life too. And weather resistant was always a huge bonus. Allison then looked around for the batteries.

Layla tied off the last of Stan's serious wounds. She then stood and hugged Gavin with a sigh. "I can't wait to get back home..." She said softly.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:25 am

Gavin laughed " or at least a world, ware we can just nap in a house." he laughed kissing her.

Drake yawned " I think soo... I got a 13 person tent.... we don't need the space... but Some of use might not want to touch or be near stan.... like probably everyone."

Arabella blinked " But I got you such a cute box.." she sad teasing as she held up his new blanket, and pillow neatly packaged in a box. " But if you want to sleep in a tent.." she held up the over sized blanket with several plillows stuffed in it " we could do both though.."

Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:29 am

Jack ate his marshmallows and thought. "Both." He said after a moment. He had already eaten half the bag.

Layla smiled and kissed Gavin back. "Right now, just a hot shower sounds like a slice of heaven."

Allison finally found the batteries and headed back to them. She passed out the walkies and batteries.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:36 am

Gavin smiled " all right, so let's see.... we should go out towards ware the last house is, we can use the out house there, and camp not to farm from it. " he said.

Drake smiled, as he made sure everyone's packs were full, and easily carried by those who needed to carry it. " all right lets go.." he siad picking up Stan from the back of his shirt, and draggin him not honestly caring " So in the morning if this place has one, or after a good nap, we should get to finding a portal."

Arabella nodded grabbing another bag of mashmellows, on there way out, " its so nice in these places, no one hast to pay."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:45 am

Layla smiled. "Sounds good to me." She held Gavin's hand as they walked. It was amazing how nice being with someone was.

Allison offered to carry one of Drake's bags, since he had Stan. She didn't mind helping her boyfriend out.

Jack shrugged as he polished off that bag. Now he was in a good mood for a while. "Let's be honest. I wouldn't have paid either way."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:52 am

Arabella giggled " Like a true rebel my dear." then an odd thought occur to her " I hope you like soft and fuzzy things, because I seemed to have just grabbed you only that in pillows and blankets, oh well," she smiled happily flashing Jake a smile she hadn't smiled in over 3 years.

Gavin lead them to the spot and had the tent up in a span of not even ten minutes, chuckling for Allison somehow ended up carrying nothing. " all right Layla what part of the ten do you think you and I should sleep on? " he said smiling, starting to load there belongings into the tent.

Drake smiled kissing Allison " babe take our pillows and blankets and stake us, out, its going to be a cold, one, so its best for us to cuddle all right... don't worry about Stan, I plan on shoving him in the corner with the supplies to use them as a wind break for him, and I did get him a sleeping bag we can toss over his limp form."

Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:51 am

Jack just shrugged. "Fuzzy is fine, as long as it isn't frilly or girly." He said. He looked over the tent after it was set up. "What's the purpose of this flimsy thing again?"

Layla smiled and picked a spot pretty well in a corner, but not quite against any walls. She started to get out their pillows and blankets.

Allison smiled and kissed Drake's cheek before she did just that. She arranged their stuff into a nest of sorts. Once they cuddled together, it would be very comfortable and warm. She smiled at the thought. She loved cuddling with Drake.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:24 pm

Arabella giggled " Its to help block out some of the cold air from blowing past, its water proof so that if it rains you don't get wet..... " she said " My poor Rebel Clown has never been taken camping... or slept in a nice comfy warm bed I bet either, mean little bastards being mean to my jack." she giggled " but hun, they are are all black, white, or red all over. The blankets that is."

Drake laughed, " excited are we?" he teased, jumping into the pile of blankets, " eat a raosted chicken while we were stalking, " he laughed " so nap time."

Gavin yawned once he had everything set up, put away, and Stan in his corner. Then pretty much found ware layla had made their bed and went off to go sleep in it.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:14 pm

Jack frowned. "I've slept in beds before. Comfy ones too. Sometimes there's corspes or blood on them even."

Allison smiled and snuggles up with Drake under the covers. "Night babe." She said softly as she kissed his cheek. She laid her head on his chest and drifted to sleep herself.

Layla smiled as Gavin came over. "Do you want to cuddle like them or no?" She asked, pointing towards Drake and Allison.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:21 pm

Arabella sighed " well fresh out of blood and corpses, so, your going to have to deal with camping with warm and fuzzy..." she said building him a big place to curl up in and sleep with the pillows and suff, next to it, a pillow and small blanket for her self, she knew Jack wouldn't want to cuddle, but kew his pillows and blankets were close enough she wouldn't freeze if a cold wind whipped through the tent. She curled up in her spot, with the stuffed animal, something to cuddle to at least.

Gavin snorted " If you don't want to cuddle, you will have to sleep on the other side of the tent, I am just a cuddler."

Drake chuckled softly, but got some sleep himself.
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:27 pm

Jack frowned and picked up her stuffed animal. "I forgot these were a thing." He said. He wanted it now, but it wasn't his.

Layla smiled and happily patted the space next to her. "Well, it's a good thing I like cuddling too then."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Arabella looked at him, " you forgot stuffed animals were a thing?" she looked at him " do you want it? " she asked " you can have it, I will just cuddled to my pack pack then." she said.

Gavin smiled " if there wasn't things trying to kill us, this would be epic." he grinned cuddling in next to her and pulling her into his arms " nothing better then cuddles."
    Dark Silence

Post by Dark Silence on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:44 pm

Jack shook his head and handed it back. He conjured up a demented looking stuffed bear. It was one of those slightly bigger ones you could get at the carnival. This one looked like it had a big, sharp tongued grin, and was monochrome like the being who created it. "Now, do you want that little dinky one still, or this one?"

Layla smiled and happily snuggled with Gavin. She sighed in contentment. "You're very comfy..." She murmured.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:49 pm

Arabella's Eyes grew wide and she grabbed the teddy from him " It looks just like my Mr Giggles." she smiled cuddling into the monton bear then she looked at him " how did you know what my teddy looked like." she said hugging the thing tightly to her chest.

Gavin was all ready snoring, nothing like a big cuddle to get him to pass out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:09 am